๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

Da -Silver-69-69

๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“... Altro

๐Ÿ’‹ ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษดแดแด›แด‡ ๐Ÿ’‹
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015

014

275 24 30
Da -Silver-69-69

___________________(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡_______________

Please Don't be a Ghost Reader
✨VOTE THE CHAP TOO✨
AND COMMENT DOWN YOUR FAV
PART💗
______________________(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)____________

Kiyo

"So...Sorry... Ma'am , I'll be careful Next Time"

I let out a frustrated sigh. My hands are crossed across my chest and jaw clench while I'm glaring into the soul of My good for nothing Secretary Mrs Yor.

Her head is blow down out of shame and fear while her eyes on her feet.

"Did I or Did I not tell You to inform me immediately if Something goes wrong in my absence!!!!!!" I shouted.

I fucking lost my shit on her. I know I should try to be calm right now but How can I ?? It's fucking 6 in the morning and I was supposed to be having breakfast with Mikey but here I'm in my office dealing with the ass of my good for nothing employees.

Mrs Yor flinch. Her legs are trembling and She knew really well about my wrath. I don't tolerate mistakes in my bussines.

After all I build Usuba Estates with my sweat and blood. I won't entertain the idea of anyone sabotaging my empire.

She lifted her head slowly to meet my eyes as I'm sitting in my office chair waiting for a reasonable excuse or else She can kiss her job good bye.

Cuz again , I don't need trash here.

"Pah Estates suddenly came into the picture. So The owner decided to organise an auction to sell off his Land in roponggi" Mrs Yor says in slow voice and I clench my jaw even more.

That fucking Pah Estates!!!!! I should have crushed them years ago. Now that Scumbag Is keep getting in my way.

I shut my eyes close. "Fuck offf!! and try not to get in my vision if You love your fucking job!!!!!!" I shouted at her again.

She doesn't waste anytime and quickly fucked off.

Suddenly My phone vibrates , I got three notification from Mikey. A smile tug on my lips , As I just read his message from the notification without getting it seen.

Damn , Call me delusional But Why do I feel as if He's missing me??

So, Maybe I just make him more desperate. Playing hard to get is my favourite.

My thoughts turned back to my bussines.
Focus Kiyo
If You don't wanna get bankrupt

When I started my business 4 years ago , Pah Estates was already the big name in the market. Then His Son , Haruki or whatever his name is. Mikey calls him pa chin , He took over his father's legacy.

That jerk is just a product of nepotism so that time I made my mission to take him down.
By hook or by crook.

I agree that I played dirty and snatched away a lot of deal from his mouth cuz Why not?? Everything is fair in Business.

Ace did helped me getting the deals, One time I made him sleep with a young rich woman whose husband was dead.
What? I wanted the deal and I asked nicely to him too. Ace must have his fun but He made me hack into some Italian mafia's system in return.

Anyways So I and Pa chin (Jerk) are long time enemies way before My eyes caught the attention of Mikey.

My eyes was on the way of coming out when I found out that Mikey and Pa chin were childhood best friends.
Fucking Perfect.

So Only For the sake My Mikey. I didn't snatch a single deal away from his dear best friend and tried to mind my own business this whole year but That doesn't mean , Pa chin stopped getting in my way. He tried and still tries to meddle in my deals but too bad That It will take him 9 other lives to took me down.

I'm untouchable and I know it. Proud of it too. Watch it peasants

I shouldn't have taken a day off yesterday now I've load of work. I doubt I could even get time to have breakfast.

But I'll try to wrap things up till afternoon. I got lunch date with Hina and her friends.
Normally I would have cancelled it considering the amount of work I've to do but I couldn't miss the chance to charm Emma.

She could be my stepping stone to reach my way to Mikey's heart.
And I've to find out , who used to hang out with Mikey when I was not in the picture cuz For the last One year , I'v only seen him with his guy friends.

Senju and Yuzuha don't share that much close relationship with him , So they couldn't be the one who gifted him the jacket.

Speaking of that fucking jacket , I'll make sure to burn it down soon.

***🥀💗🌹***

Parking My BMW , I stepped out of it. It's a sunny day in Japan. So I changed my office outfit to Sundress with high heels and sunkissed makeup.

I make my way to the restaurant Hina texted me to come over.
As soon as I open the main door , I see Hina and gang sitting over the table probably waiting for me.

I saw Hina waving at me , Flashing her most geniune smile indicating me to come fast. I wave back with a smile and walk towards them.

"Hiii!!!!!! I'm so happy , You made it" Hina throw her hands on me and pulled me in a hug. I don't like Physical Contact that much but I hug her back.

We pulled back and My eyes falls on the beautiful blonde sitting opposite of Hina. Emma's beauty could be compares to super models and her facial features is very much similar to Mikey.

Emma smiles and got up , I smile back. "So , Please Give me this once time opportunity to introduce both of You" Hina says while still hugging me sideways.
God damn , this woman is just a Female version of Takethicky in terms of being Drama Queen.

I and Emma shake out head together knowing her dramatic ass very well.
"Usuba Kiyo , This side. Nice to meet You" I introduced myself first. My voice sounds calm and confident.

"Nice to meet to You too , I'm Ryuguji Emma" She says and pulls me into an another hug.
God damn , Why human loves Physical Touch so much??

"I've heard so much about You ,I was excited to meet you in person" Emma giggles and finally released me from her embrace. "Me too. I'm sorry We couldn't able you meet in Hina's wedding reception." I reply with my soft smile.

"Cuz You run away  that day like a little bitch" Hina pouts and cross her hand over her chest like a little brat.

I roll my eyes "I told You millionth time that Some important work came up that day" Yes Important work like planing the demise of the girl who dared to touch my Mikey. "Yeah , whatever" Hina rolls her eyes at me too.

We finally settled down in our respective seats , Hina and Emma are on the one side of the booth and I'm on the another side.

But Why Only Emma? I thought Yuzuha and Senju will be joining too.

"Our two more friends was about to join but suddenly They cancelled on us out of some emergencies" Hina tells me with an apologitic look. "It's okay Bro. I understand" I assure her so she won't feel bad about it. Afterall She hosted the lunch.

And Emergencies?? My Ass
They cancelled cuz Takemichhi won't be joining us today so They got no bussines with Hina or Us.
Damn selfish bitches

Our lunch was pretty good , I enjoy talking to them which is Hella weird cuz I hate socializing if It doesn't make me money.

Emma has an easy going , chill and extroverted personality just like her brother. It's really easy to start a conversation with her . We talk about Romance Novels , fashion and movies like high school girls.

"I heard You and My brother are neighbours now!" Emma says out of nowhere.

So , He told her about me? Let's see What more does he says.

"Yeah , Such a coincidence." Hina nodded and take a bite of her salad.

I shrug off and pretend to not react so much when his name came up. "Yeah , It is"

Emma studies me for a second and asks "what about Your family?? Tell me something about them" .

I freeze by the mention of "My Family". So My doubt about her was right. Emma is here just for an interrogation. Unlike Mikey who's trying to study me slowly with the time being , Emma just asked directly.

Too bad , They will only get those informations which I want them to know about me.

I took a deep breath and says "My Mom died when I was in the last year of my high school" More like My Good of Nothing Papa killed her. 

But I didn't tell her the details. Not that It's important.

Emma and Hina both pauses. I could feel the tension in the atmosphere. Emma's face shows regret and guilt for even asking the question.

"I'm so sorry, It must have been hard for You and Your dad" Hina says with a low pitch voice.

"Yeah Kind of" I says "My father died soon after few months of my Mom" I tell them. More like I get my own father killed.

I want to act sad and depressed to gain some sympathy but I've nothing but pure hate for the jerk of my father.
That piece of shit had it coming.

Both of them went silent but It kinda annoying so I say "Enough about me , Tell me how You and ken met???"

Mention of Ken Ryuguji brought a different kinda glow in her face as her eyes sparkle. "We .met cuz of Mikey" she says shyly. Her face glowing like a soon to be bride.

Then for the next 15 mins , I had to listen to the Cheesy love story of Emma and her husband which was as cringe as reading a Wattpad BTS fanfic written by a 12y old.

Precisely I hear only the part where Mikey's name got mentioned. Other than that I don't give a fuck about anyone. But Hina was as interested in listening to her story as Ace is in playing video games.

As I take the sip of my black coffee , Emma's voice caught me off guard

"When are You getting married???" Emma says out of nowhere that caught me off guard again.

But My poker face remains as I reply "When I find someone special" When your brother proposed me I guess? No , Seriously Some miracle happen and Mikey proposed me We could get married this evening too.

Stop it kiyo
You are way too delusional.

Both the girls nod their head and exchange a mischievous glance to each other. What are they thinking???

It's Hina who goes first asking "So ,You haven't find your prince charming yet?" .

Again , I try not to blush thinking about Mikey when she mentioned 'Prince Charming' , keeping my face neutral I reply

"Umm.. Not Yet" Haha I already am

Hina giggles and Emma chuckles. But I remain with a poker face. "you know?? You reminds me of Her" Hina tells me as her voice has a hint of pain and sadness.

"Exactly!!! Me too. Both of them has an attitude of I don't Give a fuck type" Emma retorts.

"I wish , She was here with us too. I really miss her" Hina replied and both of them start to mourn  as if someone is dead.

Confusion and Curiosity hits me as I ask "Whom are You talking about???"

"She grew up with Us. She even attended our grandpa's Dojo too" Emma says with a small smile.

But Who is she??????? Attended Dojo means?? Mikey and This Girl must be childhood friends too.

"So where is she now??" I ask.
I hope She's dead. Call me insensitive I don't care.

"She is not with Us anymore" Hina says with grief. and I want to dance.

Yes!!!! Bitch is dead. Thanks fuck.

"Is.. she dead?? How does it happen??" I try to show my fake sympathy but all I want to show is my happy dance.

"No!!! Idiot!!! I mean , She moved to London , 3 years ago. It's funny how She ghosted all of us including Mikey" Hina let out a humour less chuckle. "We tried so much to reach out her but No reply. as if she disappeared on us" Emma added.

Now , this mystery girl is giving me curiosity. Why did she ghosted the friends she grew up with??
And I think this is the reason I never see her contact in Mikey's phone , When I hacked it once.

I remain attentive at their words as I ask "Why did She ghosted You all??"

Hina's lips twitches as She continues "No one knows the reason. Three years Ago , On Mikey kun's Birthday Bash We last met her. Infact She was the one who hosted the party for him. After one week She moved to London and cut ties with Us"

Damn!!! I think There is something I'm missing out. Mikey's birthday and she hosted it??? That means They were close so If they were close , That jacket was given by her.

So Mikey has still kept that jacket for three years as an memory??

"The weird part is She even cut ties with Mikey too. Since they were best friends forever type and inseparable" Emma sounds low.

My heart clenches when Emma mentioned that they were inseparable. My mind couldn't stop thinking the possibility that She was the reason Mikey was never been in a relationship.

They could be dating behind their back too , or maybe broke up that's why She cuts ties with all of them

But the fact that maybe Mikey never moved on .....
So much theories , too much possibilities.

"Hello Ladies" I hear the familiar voice which helps me snap out of my devil thoughts.
Our eyes met and We all got shocked.

*To be continued*

Hii guys!!! I hope You like it. This was the longest chapter till now.

Read and enjoy 💗💗

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

79.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
11.9K 401 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
34.3K 824 51
" ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ " " ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" โžค๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
22.9K 832 10
โ๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—œ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ ๐—•๐—– ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆโž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ด๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...