The Ability to Love (Dottore...

Von MythMisty

The Tsaritsa, losing her ability to love after the cataclysm, created Y/N, and transferred the last bit of it... Mehr

Forewarning
About Y/N
Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5 (Part 1)~
~Chapter 5 (Part 2)~
A/N
~Birthday special!~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
Not a chapter!
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Valentine's Day Special~
~Chapter 11~
Chapter 12

~Chapter 3~

93 4 11
Von MythMisty

k so i have decided that ill either give yall a meme or a fanart depending on my mood. heres a meme for now lol.

!TW!: profanity, mentions of abuse, mentions of human experimentations, self harm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day was filled with laughter, smiles, and overall fun. But by the time we had gotten back to the palace, it was around 2 PM. So, we decided to do what any normal people would do after a long date.

Switch into comfier clothes and have a full-on snowball war. That's right, not fight, war.  

So, we each had half an hour of preparation. I made it heavily snow around us, and we both started making our own walls of snow, and different obstacles. 

"Ready?"

"You're on." I say with a smirk. It would be unfair if I used my powers... But I might sneak some in~

I hid behind one of the snow walls I made and took three snowballs. I peeked out and as soon as he did too, I chucked a snowball at his face, but he dodged in time. I ran out from my cover to a wall with a window, and almost got hit in the process. From the opening in the wall, It was easier to shoot. We both had impeccable aim, so the only problem would be how long one of us could last while dodging. We were playing like little kids, and it lasted for about an hour. We had a few rules; first to get hit two times, loses the round. We played three rounds, and the score ended up being 1-1, with us being hit at the same time in the last round. So we just decided to call it even because we were getting a bit tired, even though I was not  pleased with a not-so-clear winner. 

I let it slide for him though.

"So, should we head to the lab now? Or do you need a bit of a rest?" Dottore asked with a seemingly straight face. If it wasn't for the mask, I'd be able to see his joyous eyes. He showed me his face without a mask once, and only once (After he started wearing it, his scholar days don't count). It was enchanting, really. His crimson red eyes were almost pulling me into him. Honestly, it took all I had in me not to touch his face. But that was like- two hundred years ago? I wonder if it has changed...

"Darling, I told you I can't get tired easily. If you're up for it, we could run some experiments! Ooo, I found a few new subjects a few days ago, I don't know if you noticed!" I say, almost beaming with excitement. He seemed to get a bit flustered by the pet name, but he always does. I sometimes call people pet names when they forget something obvious, and I need to help remind them again. It usually works, and they don't forget next time, but with Dottore, it simply seems to make his memory worse. Oh well, I don't mind reminding him every time!

We gradually made it back to the lab, and looked over some papers for possible experiments. We were looking at some potential tests that I had previously written down. Suddenly, one of his clones burst through the door. (This clone is webttore, and I decided to give him the name Beta¹)

"Prime, I got the reports on test 2076, and-" He glanced up from his paper and looked at the two of us with a seemingly annoyed scowl on his face. My Archons, he was probably the most annoying of them all. But I couldn't help but still love him and his annoyed expressions. It was quite cute. He continued, snapping me out of my thoughts, "- oh. You're here.

"You make it sound like I'm some sort of a pest, Beta." I roll my eyes as I continue sifting through the papers.

"Whatever. I'll just leave the papers here, bye." He said coldly as he shut the door behind him loudly.

"This guy... I swear...", Dottore says as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "Sorry about him..."

"It's fine, I'm used to his behavior by now." I say, following with a light chuckle. "Ooo! I found one! This is a formula for a strength serum I made a while ago. We could test it out, and then maybe rest a bit? I'll get my secretary to do the paperwork."

"Sure, let me see that real quick..." His eyes scan over the paper as he nods in approval and starts preparing the ingredients. 

We spent the next hour or two working on the serum, and perfecting it. It was quite an interesting recipe, I wonder how my past self even managed to uncover it. Anyway, when we finished it, we used one of Dottore's "lab rats" to test the serum out.

"Right, we're gonna inject this into you now, and then you'll have to punch me, okay? As hard as you can." I say to the test subject, and i clearly saw her shaken-up feel. I'm pretty sure that she hasn't eaten for a few days, which was quite convenient for this test.

"B-but, if i hurt you, I'll r-receive punishment for acting up..." Poor girl. She was around 19, by her appearance, and she looked like she thought I wanted to eat her or something.

"No, it's fine, I assure you. This is for research purposes, you won't get punishment." I say, starting to look a bit irritated, yet I opted to stay calm and gain her trust.

"O-okay..." she said shakily, still terrified out of her mind. I inject the serum into her system, and wait a bit before telling her to go on. She delivered a punch to my stomach, and though I didn't show a reaction, she basically blew the air out from my lungs. The test was a success.

"Okay, good. Uhh, do you feel any side effects?" Dottore asked, still happy about the success of a possibly 500 year old recipe. 

"I-... I only feel more hungry, that's all..."

"Right, we'll get you some food then. Be sure to write down any other side effects, and whenever the serum wears off." I tell her as I go get some food for her, and come back shortly with a few sandwiches. I take her back to her cell as she eats them, and also give her a few pieces of paper and some graphite to write down any further after-effects.

"Right, we should get going then." I say to Dottore as we leave the lab, and go back to my garden to sit down a bit.

"Today was wonderful, thank you." I say to him as it starts to lightly snow.

"No problem, thank you for coming with me." He replies. It had actually been a long time since I genuinely smiled for this long, so much so that my jaw was starting to hurt. We sat there in a bit of silence, just enjoying each other's company.

Ultimately though, we had to part ways, since it was getting dark. I couldn't really sleep that night, because of the adrenaline in me. I was far too excited.

The next day, I had another debt collection. Sadly, alone this time. I made my way down to my kitchen, had some coffee, and reluctantly left the palace. 

The person I was going to collect from was known at the fatui as one of the feistiest people to collect from. That's exactly why they're sending a damn harbinger over there.

When I arrived at the person's house, I breathed a sigh of annoyance. Their house was rather small, broken up in a few places, and overall looked like they didn't have a penny to their name. This is gonna be "fun".

I knock at the door, and someone hesitantly answers. It was a little girl. I don't usually have a knack for liking children, but this one seemed too... not innocent? She looked like she had seen things. She reminded me of myself, in a way.

"Hey, little girl, are your parents home?" I ask, trying to seem nice and not scare her away.

"U-uhm, my mama is here..." she said shakily. Come to think of it, she was covered in bruises and scars. She had barely any clothes on, and she was shaking. Her whole body was shaking.

"Can I come in? I want to speak with your mother for a little bit, if it's okay?"

She nodded, and opened the door fully. When I entered the house, A strong stench hit my nose. It was a one I'm used to, yes, but it was old. Really old. How long has this bitch been keeping a body in here? Oh well, another one to add to her list of crimes. The house was  mess, dirty and broken dishes covered every surface, as well as remains of food, and other unrecognizable trash.

I walked further into the "home", and saw the mother passed out on the couch, bottles of empty fire water and shot glasses surrounding her. I slapped her across the face, hoping to wake her up, but alas, she looked like she was out cold. 

I took another look around the house and saw nothing valuable I could take to suffice her debt. I guess she will just have to be Dottore's test subject as a form of payment. But... what about the pipsqueak? 

"Hey, little one... how did you get so bruised up?" I ask, turning to her with a straight face.

"I-... I can't tell... Mommy will get mad at me..."

"Don't worry kiddo, I promise I won't tell her." I reassure her. I already knew that she was being abused, I just needed verbal conformation.

"W-well... mommy does this to m-me when I don't listen to her..." she said, seemingly barely saying the sentence due to fear.

"Do you... like your mom?" I say, my expression turning a little sour. This... was all too familiar. 

"Not... really..." 

"Do you want me to take you away from your mom?" I ask almost instantly. I'm not sure why it came out of my mouth, but it just did. She nodded at that. "I have a good friend, Arlecchino, she can take you to her orphanage?" she nodded, again.

I walked over to the mother and picked her up over my shoulder. I used my free hand to take the child's, and we made our way back to the palace. Our first stop was the lab.

"Hey, toothpaste, you there?" I yelled out when I entered.

"Prime doesn't like when you call him that." Beta called out as he left the dungeon.

"Too bad." I toss the woman on the nearest clear table. "Got a new subject for ya'. Tell Prime I said hi." I said, slowly beginning to walk out of the room.

Beta grinned when he noticed the child, and I immediately turned to him. "This one isn't for testing, Beta. Get a life." He frowned. I love teasing him.

A little while later, I found Arlecchino and told her about the situation. Now, the child, whose name appears to be Alyona, has been taken to the House of the Hearth. I might visit her when she grows. Who knows, maybe she'll become a warrior as strong as a fraction of me. I'd be proud.

I made my way back to my room, and got dressed into something more comfortable. I sat down on my bed, and closed my eyes for just a moment. Looks like that "just a moment" wasn't true, since I fell asleep.

I woke up in my old room. Well shit, I guess Celestia is gonna keep making me relive this, huh?

I got up from my bed and began to look around. I was looking for my old self. After a little while, I hear myself in the bathroom. Shit. This was after that, right? I heard myself crying, and a knife dropping to the floor. I knew it was a knife, because a drop of blood leaked through the creek of the door. 

I sighed, and sat on the wall, just listening to my sobs. I think this was on my 224th birthday? If it was, then this must've been right after the incident with him. Soon after, my past self walked out of the bathroom. Her clothes were bloody, probably not my blood, but still. She had fresh cuts on her stomach and left arm. And I was correct about the timeline. 

I knew this was a dream, but for some reason couldn't wake up. I guess I had to just suffer. Oh, right. This is also when I found out that I basically couldn't die, and i got reminded that when my past self grabbed a rope. I closed my eyes. This was too much, Celestia. You'll pay one day, for everything. I swear on my life.

After I had to relive that, I managed to wake up. I would be covered in sweat if it wasn't for my blood being basically frozen, but that was one thing I was glad of. I sighed and got up, checking the time. It was around 1AM. Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

I sat down at my desk. I remembered the old cursed book I found, and left in my wardrobe. I decided to take it out and look at it a bit.

I flipped through the first 10 pages.

Ah shit.

...

This is a revival book.

...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry i took so long to upload! I was gonna upload on winter break, since i have a lot of shit to do, but i got my first comment (PS thank you SkyySunset), so i got a lot of motivation! This one is a bit smaller, so apologies, but yeah. Theres gonna be a big lore drop/story curve soon, cuz im mentally done with fillers at this point. Anyway, depending on my motivation and school, it might come out tmr or in a few days. Hoping it will be soon tho. bai~!

Word count: 2314

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

699K 30.6K 45
โ WILL YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR BRIDE? โž ยป----------โœ„ A year after you heard rumors of something happening to your old childhood friend, someone had att...
106K 3.7K 42
"WELL, AREN'T YOU JUST A FLOWER AMONG WEEDS, MY DARLING," finding an injured and broken man out in the middle of the woods wasn't usually a good sign...
103K 3.7K 45
'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง' When y/n finds herself in another world, she is forced to brave the harsh environment s...
78.7K 2.5K 56
War. War is all she can think of. Fighting for her life is all she can think of. Being a yaksha for her nation of Khaneri'ah, she swore to protect wh...