The Dark Witch and The White...

Bởi bhaxar

Hayley Snape was sick of Lily Evans' hypocrisy, The Marauders' bullying, Dumbledore's favoritism of Gryffindo... Xem Thêm

Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Question

Part 4

1.1K 38 3
Bởi bhaxar

Hayley current outfit

Wizarding World/Earth

Dumbledore thrashed his office with magic.

His years of planning was ruined.

The accounts he drew money from had been frozen to him, especially the Peverell account which contained 700 million galleons.

The Potters were a failsafe that he never knew he would need, but even they were useless because they were disowned by the new Head Peverell.

The Head Peverell never showed his face and emptied his Gringotts account before nothing was heard of him ever again.

At the same time, the Prince estate had disappeared as well along with the wealth which was second compared to the Peverells. How could someone even claim it ?!. The only member alive was Hayley bloody Snape and he had made sure to hide the letter from her dying grandparents about her being made heir.

Dumbledore felt an even bigger headache come into his head as he thought of that blasted girl.

Like him and Tom, she was a once in a generation genius, but with the capability to surpass them both. She was already showing her aptitude for magic and innovation both by her first year only when she improved the Polyjuice Potion.

By Second year, she made a spell of her own.

By Third year, she wandlessly retaliated against the Marauders pranks by blasting them into the wall and the Hospital Wing.

He wanted her to become his pawn. He knew Sirius Black was obsessed with her, even if he didn't show it, and Black was devoted to him.

Dumbledore let the pranks on her continue so that she would run to Death Eaters and he could manipulate her, planting her as a spy among Voldemort's ranks, then he planned to have Snape marry Black, and after she had given Sirius an heir or heiress, she would work in Hogwarts as a Potions Professor. Then he would forcefully take a vow from her to protect the future heir Potter 'destined' to destroy Voldemort.

His plan was perfect

Then Hayley Goddamned Snape ruined it all.

She dared to leave Hogwarts in her Fifth year's end.

She didn't even return for her Sixth year, gaining financial independence in some Potions shop. He tried to force the owner to fire her but the bastard had contacts as far as the Minister and the ICW who put him under fire for harassing a hard working citizen and a teenager.

He sent Evans to convince her to return but she shut the door on her face.

He even saw the memory and was shocked to find her taking care of her appearance and look like an extremely beautiful woman.

It even got Sirius to lustfully salivate like a Dog when he showed them the memory. The Marauders were supposed to kidnap and drug her into coming back but she left the country by then, using Muggle means of transport and disappearing for months.

At the start of the Seventh year, Evans reported that Snape had returned to her home as she saw her leaving her neighborhood.

When he sent his people to capture her after labeling her an 'aspiring Death Eater', all Moody and Shacklebolt found was a burnt husk where her home once was.

Which lead to Dumbledore destroying his office in rage.

Ms Evans was failing in class without her 'best friend's' help. All these years, it was only through Snape's support that she even managed to reach 5th year.

Even the Marauders were suffering, having lost their target. They decided to target the other Slytherins like Mulciber or Avery, and obviously those fools didn't take into fact that those Snakes didn't have a friendship with a Gryffindor holding them back, besides the fact that they were furious at losing their genius Half-blood of a homework writer.

Multiple times, the Marauders were attacked by groups of Slytherins and ended up in Hospital Wing throughout the year.

Dumbledore groaned, rubbing his head at how wrong everything was going.

Planetos, The North

Jon concentrated on the energy within him as he focused his magic to a certain direction to cast a spell.

A week has passed since Jon has been learning magic from Hayley. She had him work on meditation techniques and being as disciplined as he was, he quickly took to it. It also allowed her to remove half the block as a result, then she thought to remove the entire thing. They were in the Wolfswood, where the impact of the magic only broke down at least 19 trees.

Hayley used Protego to shield herself from the force of his strength and it almost broke, making her stumble back.

Jon continued panicking and loud winds started blowing.

" Jon, stop panicking ! " Hayley screamed.

He couldn't hear her as he desperately tried to stop the magic, getting angrier as some of the trees were blown away, and even Ghost had to hide behind a rock.

Hayley had to do something to calm him down and she quickly rushed towards him, engulfing him into a kiss.

The destruction stopped as she calmed him down and then he started kissing her back.

It was a moment of bliss for them, neither wanting to break away from it.

Ghost came to Jon, rubbing his head against his lead, as he broke the kiss and then turner to him apologetically " sorry about what happened , boy ".

Hayley watched as Jon caressed the Direwolf's head. She had a sudden feeling of jealousy and wanted to be in the Direwolf's place.

Now she thought she was going crazy.

But she couldn't ignore her feelings any longer.

" We need to talk, Jon..... we have kissed twice now " Hayley awkwardly said.

Jon felt awkward as well and looked at her. He sighed, deciding to go blunt " Fine, I like you ".

" Wow, that was fast " Hayley was shocked " I..... like you too ".

They fell into a silence again as she spoke " why don't we leave, all 5 of us ?. We can go to Essos, I hear Braavos is a good place to live at - ".

" Leave ? " Jon was shocked " Hayley, the North is my home. I am not leaving it ".

Hayley sighed " it is your home now, but what will happen after your father dies. From all you have told me, that wife of his and your half-brother will kill us in our sleep, and we would have to kill them before that, and it will be a fucking disaster ! ".

Garuda, who had just arrived and Shiva whose head was out of the ground, looked at them and then at each other, as a silent agreement passed through their eyes as they looked at Ghost. All 3 left, finding it best to avoid the coming fight.

" I don't give a shit about them. We can settle in a village or even Wintertown, and live modestly - " Jon was cut off.

" I am all for hard work but I inherited an estate from House of Prince. I can willingly summon it. We just need to find a place to settle it " Hayley said.

" We will only be attracting unwanted attention " Jon shook his head, and Hayley felt irritation.

" what's your problem ?!. I get it !, I care about these people but we can't stop living for ourselves ! ".

" I know, Hayley, but it doesn't seem right to me. Living in a foreign castle while never meeting people I grew up knowing out of fear of conflict with my half-siblings and that bitch of a woman. I never cared for that family of mine except Dad, but I can't just leave him. He raised me when the Southern Lords would throw their bastards away ".

" you would have died twice if you weren't you !. Why stay ?! " Hayley yelled.

" Because I want to " Jon said with hesitation in his eyes " please, we can still be together ".

" Jon .... " Hayley trailed off, until she found her courage to speak once more " my entire life, I have suffered. My father, mother, my so called 'best friend'. I sacrificed so much for Evans and humiliation was all I got...... I'm not doing it again, I can't anymore. I cannot deal with more problems like that again.... I'm a selfish woman and I can't be ashamed of myself...... I hate to do this to you, but you have to choose between me and here ".

Hayley could see Jon almost had tears in his eyes but he closed them and opened them, only to look away.

Hayley felt her heart brake all over and could only say " I see ".

A moment of silence passed between them, until she summoned a grey book and said " this has all the spells, potions, and all the alchemical knowledge that has ever been discovered, as well as the ones I wrote and those latter pages will be a grey shade.... it's in Latin, but only you can read it ".

He took the book and she called Garuda to her, saying " keep him with you. Phoenix tears can heal you ".

She gazed at him as her heart continued to stop herself from making the choice. She wanted Jon to stop her but all he said with a smile was " you deserve the world, Hayley Snape.... No one will take your freedom away. Never change yourself for anyone, not even me ".

That was all it took to break her as she rushed at him to kiss him and he kissed her back.

He took his arms around as she wrapped her legs around him.

Their clothes lay discarded in the Snow as they made love and took each other's virginity.

-

Hayley had left and Jon was more broken than ever as he had drunk in Wintertown for half a day.

Even Tormund and the Wildlings couldn't cheer him up.

He made his way back to Winterfell half-sober and half-drunk.

He brushed past the Kingsguard Loras Tyrell who walked with Aegon Targaryen.

" Watch where you're going, bastard ! " Loras Tyrell sneered.

" Mind your business, boy fucker " Jon scowled, looking at him.

Loras' cheeks reddened and he had a handle on his sword handle in fury when he looked into the cold gray eyes and the Direwolf looking at him as well as the strange bird. He felt fear.

" Loras, don't.... " Aegon stopped his friend, and then proceeded to glare at Jon " know your place, bastard ".

" Filthy Dragonspawn " Jon spat.

Aegon was shocked and would have struck him down.... if he was sure his arse wouldn't be beaten first like all the others, or the Direwolf would not maul him later.

Aegon and Loras could only leave with shame covering their features as Jon left for his room, with a set of purple eyes watching him.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

362K 7.8K 40
You knew the Malfoy's since you were little. You father, Severus Snape (a potions teacher at Hogwarts) is a really good friend of both but you never...
85.6K 1.8K 24
"Just because Lily Evans pushed you away, doesn't mean that YOU have to push everyone else away!" Ariana Hart was furious. She had enough of this. "D...
91.3K 2.6K 49
Severus Snape Love Story (With soundtrack that sets the scene!!) Mya Taylor, who has been transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts is glad to get a...
110 0 9
Raven Lily Snape is the daughter of Severus Snape and Lily Evans. Starting the year after Harry they were reminded that Harry was always to help prot...