SUMMER AGAIN

By souls4hire

ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด

๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

214 7 0
By souls4hire

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

     "So, I was thinking about where to take you on our first date..."

     You giggled, licking the ice cream that started to melt on your hand. The Atlanta traffic rushed along as the two of you walked along the sidewalk. The night was surprisingly bright as city lights and signs lit up the sky. "And where is that?"

     "The arcade," He said, getting excited. "Man, I haven't been there in years. We could play some games, maybe get something to eat after. Y'kno, like a couple of teenagers."

     Your face frowned, "Arcades are not really my thing..." You said quietly, taking another bite.

     "What?! Who doesn't love the arcade," He said, shocked at your response. You shrugged your shoulders giving him a small smile. He shook his head in return, "It's probably just cause you haven't been in a while. When's the last time you went?"

     You focused your attention on the bright city lights. The neon signs similar to an arcade splatter along the street.

     "I guess.. the 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽..."

     "Bro, what is taking them so long? I thought Chance said 4," Daysha tapped her foot as she checked the time again. It was 4:32 as Chanelle, Daysha, Jaida, and Jasaia stood at the entrance of the mall's arcade. The dark carpets contrasted the neon lights as multiple game machines played their tunes.

Jasaia's Outfit^^

Jaida's Outfit^^

Daysha's Outfit^^

Chanelle's Outfit^^

    "Well you already know Rea was gonna be late, but Trell's usually on time," Jaida said, looking around the arcade. "Oh wait... Chance, over here!"

     The group turned their attention to Chance and Trell, who were now walking through the entrance. A pretzel cup remained in Chance's hand as he approached the group, "Yurrrr."

Chance's Outfit^^

Trell's Outfit^^

     "Nigga we were waiting here for 30 minutes for you to get pretzels?" Day asked, a stank look coming onto her face.

     "I tried to tell him..." Trell started, rolling his eyes.

     "It's illegal to pass by an Auntie Anne's without stopping," Chance shrugged, popping a pretzel bite in his mouth. He gave a smirk waving the container to Day, "Plus I know you want some."

     "This nigga..." Chanelle rolled her eyes, knowing her friend couldn't resist the free food. Day hesitated, a grumpy look on her face before attempting to swipe the container. However, Chance pulled it away before she could take it, sticking out his tongue to her.

     "Aye, but I knew I would still get here before Rea," Chance said, downing the last bit of the pretzels.

     "You would think she would come a little earlier bringing a friend," Jasaia sighed.

     "Who this friend anyways?" Trell asked, looking to the girls for a reply. They got quiet, scratching their heads as if they didn't hear him, "Oh, so we keeping secrets now? Wowwwwww I see how it is."

     "First, y'all painted each other's nails without telling us, and now this?" Chance pouted, "I thought we were supposed to be friends."

     "Nigga, it's not our fault. You know how you be acting around the boys Rea be talking to," Nelly scolded her brother.

     "AHA so it's a nigga!"

     Jaida smacked Nelly on the head as she quickly clasped her hands over her mouth.

     "Come on, spill. You done already told us half of it," Trell crossed his arms.

     The girls looked at each other one last time before giving in. "Ight, but promise you won't do nun of that crazy shit when Rea gets here," Day said, holding out her pinkie.

     "Crazy? Me?" Chance gasped, "I'm the most chill person ever." Daysha rolled her eyes, not falling for his lies. There were always boys before who tried to talk to you back in high school. But none of them would actually get to you. Chance always seemed to scare them off before they even had the opportunity to say hi.

     At first you were thankful. Most of them were bad news anyway, only using you for your body or your status. He was able to spot them out before you got hurt. But eventually, you got the title of being the undatable girl with the crazy bodyguard. People were too scared to even approach you. Lucky for you, Ty seemed to make it past that.

     Or maybe... not so lucky.

     "Ok, ok. I swear on my pop's bald ass head," He promised, intertwining his finger with Day's.

     "Well...," Jasaia started, "Apparently after the whole Ty breakup thing, she started talking to Khalon."

     "Wait? Khalon Khalon?" Trell spoke up with a confused look on his face.

     "Nah durrr nigga," Jaida rolled her eyes.

     "The party..." Chance mumbled, glancing over at Trell.

     "Hollon," Nelly interrupted, "Y'all already knew about the whole... situation?"

     "Khalon just told us some shit at the party, that's all," Trell brushed it off, giving a glance back to Chance.

     "Well, she said they've been talking for a couple days now," Jasaia continued, "And ion kno, she seems to like him so far, but y'kno they just broke up so..."

     "I mean... Khalon cool folk, but-" Chance started. Trell nudged his side, giving him a slight headshake.

     "Aye," Daysha warned, "We promised, remember? The last thing she needs is someone on her dick right now."

     "Ight, I won't," Chance held his hands up, giving a fake smile.

     "Speaking of the devil..." Jaida announced. The group turned to the entrance where you were now walking in. Your purse swung side to side as you waved to your friends. The group waved back before catching their attention to the tall figure who followed behind you.

Your Outfit^^

     "That's not..." Jaida started, turning to Trell. A confused expression met his face as he turned to Chance whose brows were now furrowed. The boy took place behind you, avoiding the stares.

     "Wassup, y'all! Sorry I'm late," You apologized, quickly giving out hugs, "I hope y'all wasn't waiting for too long."

     "It's cool girl," Jasaia said, giving you a tight hug, "Chance just pulled up too." She pulled back, giving you a quick smile before darting her eyes behind you.

     "Oh, my bad," You turned around to the figure, waving for him to step forward, "Guys, this is Santana-"

Tana's Outfit^^

     "Tana," Chance interrupted, his eyes locked on Tana. He approached the two of you, pausing for a second before giving him a firm dap up, "Wassup Tana? I haven't seen you in a while."

     Tana pulled back to let go, but Chance's hand remained in his. His eyes grew serious as he waited for some sort of reply. Santana glanced at you, "Yea... it has."

     "Yea, ever since you got suspended off the team," Trell stepped in. He grabbed Chance's shoulder, pulling him back before giving Tana another dap up, "Man, I ain't kno you was cool wit Rea?" He questioned.

     His tone hinted as though he already knew something, just waiting for it to come out. You watched as your friends sized him up, as if they were dogs ready to pounce any second. Santana glanced at you one more time, before turning to them to answer, "I-"

     "We..." You interrupted, taking place between the boys. You glared at Trell and Chance, annoyed at their investigation, "We met at school. Ms. Luke's class. You'd be surprised at how good he can draw." You smiled back at Tana, assuring him that they meant no harm.

     Nelly pushed her way through the boys, giving them both a hard smack on the head before turning her attention to the two of you. "Santana, you said? Well, I assume you were on the basketball team since you know those two dummies," She glared back at Trell and Chance who were now rubbing the spot she hit, "Don't mind them, they're not used to being off their leash like this."

     Tana did a slight chuckle, "It's alright. I'm used to it."

    "Well, I'm Chanelle and this is-"

     "Daysha," Day rushed over, taking Tana's hand. She shook it up and down, giving him a wink, "But you can call me whatever you like."

     The two of you rolled your eyes as Tana let out another chuckle. "Sorry, she's off her meds," Jaida said, prying Day off Tana's hand, "I'm Jai, and this my girl Jasaia. And you already kno Trell and Chance."

     "Nice to meet you all," Tana said, giving a slightly bigger smile this time.

     Jasaia reached into her purse, pulling out the arcade cards. She started passing them out, calling Chance and Trell over to get theirs. You watched as Tana held his head down, avoiding eye contact as they made their way to the group.

    "How much time we got in here?" You asked. You were concerned about Tana and the group. You knew your friends weren't bad people. But it seems like every time you mention them to him, he gets quiet. As if something happened. The last thing you wanted to do was force him to be somewhere where he felt uncomfortable.

     "Well, since somebody wanna be late," Day said, giving you a stank face, "We probably got like an hour and a half left."

     "Hey, I thought you said Chance was late too!" You whined back.

     "Unt unt, don't put this on me," Chance shrugged, "You were last one in, and y'kno what they say. Whoever smelt it, dealt it."

     "Oh, that's not..." Saia scrunched up face to Chance who stood proudly.

     "Come on, bud. That's enough thinking for you," Trell said, patting Chance on the back before taking him into the arcade.

     The group followed, pairing off into twos. You and Tana walked side by side, passing by the many screens and machines. You eyed each one, getting excited the further you stepped in.

     "You never been to an arcade before?" Tana spoke up.

     "Huh?" You said, shocked at the sudden conversation. "How did you know?"

     "You look like a little kid walking through," He laughed.

     "Oh, I'm sorry. My dad never let me go to one before. He said it'll distract me from school work or something like that," You explained, "I guess I'm a little too excited."

     "It's ok," He assured, "It's cute."

     Cute? You smiled to yourself, feeling the same nervousness in your stomach like before. It wasn't like you to get embarrassed like this. But it always seemed like you mess up when you're with him. "I'm sorry for my friends earlier." You said, distracting yourself.

     "No it's cool-"

     "I know they can come off strong but they really mean well. I understand if you wanna leave tho-"

     "Rea, I said it's cool," He stopped you, "I know they're just tryna protect you. My folks do the same thing." He smiled, "Plus I think they're funny."

     You smiled back, happy at his response. You don't know why you wanted your friends to like him so much. Maybe cause you felt bad, or maybe cause Ty wasn't there anymore to fill the gap. But you were glad he wasn't scared off like the others.

     "Rea, hurry yo ass up!" Your thoughts were interrupted by your friends calling you. You hurried over to a line of motorcycles where the group was gathered. The screens were lit up with leaderboards as Jasaia and Nelly sat together on one. Daysha struggled to hop on another as she waved over to you to help.

     "Wanna race?" Saia asked, revving the plastic engine.

     You went over, pushing Day on before hopping onto the back, "Bettt, watch we win."

     "Saia, I'll smoke yo ass," Chance said. He turned to hop on the third motorcycle but stop once he saw Trell already gripping the handles, "Nigga move, I'm driving."

     "Nahh, I ain't letting another man get behind me," Trell denied, giving Chance a stank face.

     "Nigga, you think I want another man's dick on my shit," Chance argued back, "Get off."

    "Nigga we doing pairs," Trell protested, pointing to the four of you paired up.

     "Mmcht," Chance smacked his teeth, "Then come on Jai, hop on."

    "Hell nahhh, I'm recording y'all dumb asses," Jaida laughed, pulling out her phone.

     The rest of you laughed as you continued to watch Trell and Chance argue over who was getting in front. Eventually, after a very intense game of rock, paper, scissors, Chance was in front with Trell grumpily sitting behind him.

     The three of you swiped your cards and the race began. You took the lead with a start boost but Jasaia soon followed after you, swerving past Chance and Trell. "Man, y'all suck," Nelly boo'd from the back.

     Jaida laughed, recording Chance as he ran into the buildings on the side. "Who you think gon win?" She asked, turning to Tana who was watching intently.

     Tana hesitated for a bit, "They all ass so..." He shrugged back.

     "Aye, I kno you not shit talking back there," You yelled from the motorcycle.

     "It's not shit talking, it's just the truth," He laughed as you turned back to mean mug him.

     "Girl, pay attention," Day said, grabbing the handles to steer you off the grass. You took control back, attempting to catch up to Saia who was now ahead. "Aye, no distractions from off court," She scolded Tana.

     "My bad," He apologized through his laughs.

     The game eventually ended with Jasaia and Nelly in 1st, you and Day in 2nd, and Chance and Trell in 7th. Saia and Nell did a victory dance around the four of you as you rolled your eyes.

    "Man... you only won cause Santana distracted me," You gave a stank face to Tana.

    "Yeah, yeah," Jasaia laughed, "And what about Mr. 'I'll smoke yo ass'. What happened? The buildings was in your way?"

     "Nah, it was Trell's big humpty dumpty ass throwing off the balance," Chance complained.

    "Nah, nigga you just suck," Trell said back.

     "Bet you can't beat me basketball tho," Chance said, pointing to the line of hoops across the wall.

     "You just tryna get embarrassed, aren't you," Trell said. The group made their way over to the machines taking place in front of the hoops. You and Daysha were still paired up, but this time Jasaia went with Jaida and Nelly with Trell. Chance decided to go alone saying 'he don't need help to whoop y'all asses'.

    "Aye, if we tryna put some money on this we can," Jaida chipped in, grabbing a ball from the machine.

    "Just don't be begging for yo money back when I win," Chance bragged. He glanced over to Tana who was still standing behind, "Tana, you playing?" He asked, motioning to an empty spot between him and Trell. Shocked, Tana looked around before taking place at the hoop. "Yeah, you ain't safe either nigga. Now watch how I smoke all of you."

    A buzzer indicating the start of the game sounded and balls immediately started flying in the air. You and Daysha attempted to get at least one in as Jasaia and Jaida beside you worked in sync. You looked over to Chance and Tana who were both playing like the basketball players they are. Chance worked quickly, grabbing and shooting the ball. Tana, on the other hand, worked seamlessly. Almost like a machine trained to play.

    By the end of the game, the two of you came in last with 25 points. Jaida and Jasaia had 62 and Trell and Nelly earned 73.

    "HA, how you still lost?" Nelly laughed at Chance, who was now pouting in the corner.

    "Man, Tana, you were supposed to go easy on me," Chance cried to Tana. He ended up in first place with a total of 139 points. Chance was close behind with a total of 115.

     "Nope, this was a bet. Now run him his check," You crossed your arms. Chanced sighed, pulling out his wallet to grab a twenty.

    Tana shook his head, "Na, it's coo. You don't have to gi-"

     "Say no more," Chance smiled, closing his wallet quickly.

     You smacked your teeth, "Mmcht, yo broke ass."

🌙: 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢🫢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘵 ???
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.7K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
113K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
487K 12.1K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
635 31 5
just a book to put all my old imagines and any new ones that i make! i hope u enjoy reading เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ