How I Stole Your Mother (Izuk...

By T0XICIITY

Mitsuki...Bakugo? At least, after a recent event it doesn't seem like Bakugo will be in her legal name anymor... More

Prologue: Show's Over
I: Promise
II: Never Alone
III: To Be A Milf
IV: Volleyballs And Boobs
V: Wall Of The Past
VI: An Amazing Woman
VII: A Rewarding Date
VIII: Changing Viewpoints
IX: Grown Up
X: Pay It Back
11: Second Attempt
13: Attractions
14: Reflection
15: The Bridge
16: And The Crossing
17: To Date A MILF
18: No Embarrassment
19: For What's Ahead

12: Online Daters

2K 80 33
By T0XICIITY

*tap tap tap*

"Mm?" Mitsuki hummed as she spun around in her chair to face the window of her office, a chuckle puffing through her nose when seeing Midoriya floating outside the glass with a wave and a smile. The woman stood out of her seat and paced towards the window where she pushed the small section open on it's hinges so that the hero may float into the open space and cling onto the window by his upper body, Blackwhip tendrils spewing out from an open vent on the side of his leg to wrap around a bag of takeout food in foam boxes. "Hello again, Izuku. Five days in a row now that you've hit the mark for being on time for break time, not bad."

"Well with the fact that pretty much everything big when it came to crime and villains died when All For One was taken down years ago, I can make it to break time without issue." Midoriya beamed. "You available for today? I got some takeout from that one place you mentioned yesterday, it smelled REALLY good when I was in there I can't wait to try it."

"Yeah just lemme get my phone real quick."

Midoriya nodded as Mitsuki retreated to her desk where her purse hung off the corner of it, the woman bending over so that she may reach inside and rummage around for her phone. Doing so jutted out the outline of her rump underneath the pencil skirt which took the hero off guard and reacted by looking away as quick as he could, faking a cough to stave off the light blush of his face. He pinched the bridge of his nose and slapped himself to focus as Mitsuki returned to the open window with phone in possession. "Alrighty let's go, I am STARVING for this food."

Midoriya spun back around to face the office as Mitsuki leaned out of the open window and looped her arms around his neck to embrace him, the hero running his left arm around her back and his right underneath her legs to shift her into a bridal carry. Turning his back to the office he planted his feet against the glass and lightly pushed himself away from the window, the two floating towards the building on the opposite side of the street like they always did for break time. Up to the roof they went, Midoriya easing to a halt and allowing Mitsuki to step onto stable ground before he plopped himself on the edge with feet dangling below. Placing the tied bag of takeout in between them he unwrapped the parcel of warm food and removed the box on top to hand over to the woman, taking the box on the bottom for himself and placing it over his lap.

Popping the top open revealed a delicious plate of noodles with grilled teriyaki chicken and broccoli, the scent wafting up to his nose and beckoning a finger to come forth and devour. And he wasted no time in doing so, Midoriya snapping off his pair of chopsticks to snag both noodles and chicken and shove it into his mouth, a satisfying hum resonating at the explosion in his mouth. "Ohhh yeahhhh."

"Judging by that goofy smile on your face I'm assuming you like it?" Mitsuki asked with a reaction of a nod. "Hmph, you didn't seem to show that reaction whenever I cooked for you. Guess you're not gonna want anything to do with my food anymore."

"Why would I have to show a reaction when you already know I like your food Mitsuki? I've been liking your food ever since I was a kid."

"Mm yeah, makes sense on that part. Guess it would be weird to see a reaction from you every time you at something of mine by then I'd think you were faking it. Thank god that you aren't. So what's new in the hero's life of doing heroic things in a heroic routine?"

"Honestly? It's been getting pretty boring."

"BORING? YOU, being bored of doing hero stuff? Now that's not the Izuku Midoriya I know."

"I know, it's so weird to think about." Midoriya admitted. "Cause like I said earlier pretty much all the big stuff died out when All For One was defeated years ago, and since then the biggest thing I've been a part of is dealing with the last cell that emerged in Tokyo last year where the scraps of the Liberation Army tried to start an uprising. Clearly, they didn't know what they were thinking trying to do something nowadays. Now it's just helping out with the smaller stuff like stopping a bank robbery or stopping a rampaging villain from causing too much havoc or getting some cat out of a tree because their owner couldn't look after them well enough. It's not as big as it used to be back then."

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

"It's definitely a good thing I mean I'm not saying I WANT All For One to come back and do his thing so that there could be something to look forward to as a hero. But....eh I dunno maybe I'm just thinking about it too much. Always been a bad habit of mine. Oh by the way before I forget you said you were going to make something this week?"

"Oh right! I think today or maybe tomorrow I don't know, I think I'm gonna make an online dating profile so I can start exploring a little." Mitsuki said. "I doubt I'll be able to find something perfect soon but I figured if there's something out there that I can be happy with, I should take it. Just to see you know?"

"A dating profile? Hrmmm..."

"What's wrong?"

"Erm...I dunno it's just, everything I've heard when it comes to online dating is bad I rarely ever hear anything good come from it. You sure you wanna try something with guys over the internet? Guys are weird, and I wouldn't want a weird guy trying to have his way with you."

"Awww what's this? You're starting to sound a little over protective of me Izuku."

"No-"

"Ahhhh I know what it is." Mitsuki smugly grinned as a finger slightly lifted the collar of her shirt to somewhat expose the top of her cleavage. "Maybe you just secretly want me for yourself, hmmm?"

"Hey!"

Mitsuki laughed. "I'm teasing I'm teasing! As if I could ever offer my old and withered self up to you that would be completely disrespectful. I'm sure there's plenty of younger beauties out there to look at before any shine is given to me."

"Mmm..."

"But, about the whole online dating thing. I dunno maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to help me get past this childish issue of mine regarding Katsuki and all. To be honest I'm not really sure what I want in life at this point, starting over sounds nice but I think it might be too late for that option by now. I wouldn't want to die alone either. Huhhhh, I dunno."

"But last time we went to Kacchan's room you did good though." Midoriya praised. "Yeah you cried, but you didn't leave as quickly as you did the first time you stayed in there for quite a while Mitsuki. You're making progress with this I mean you even took his gold medal back to your apartment so you can have something of his to constantly remind you of him."

"One medal is nothing compared to everything else that room of his has when it comes to the sentimental worth Izuku. The medal was only with him for a short amount of time everything else has been with him and that room for practically his entire life. Those All Might collectibles, those posters, the toys that he just threw in a box and stuffed into the back of his closet when he became tired of them at a young age, those all hold more value to me than some flimsy medal given to him in a tournament. Yes the medal is something to start with when it comes to having a constant reminder of him in my apartment but, there's much more on my part that needs to be done. So much more."

"Why don't the two of you go into Kacchan's room together? Wouldn't that help?"

Mitsuki shook her head. "That'd just be worse for both Masaru and myself. You don't understand Izuku when Katsuki died, it felt like everything about our marriage died at that point too. We felt like failures to our only child, failures. Failure in the way we allowed Katsuki to grow up in failure in not being able to grow some form of a spine to change him when we had the chance failure in being a pairing of parents who didn't argue the same way my parents did. Do you understand how much it hurts arguing with the person you vowed to love on your wedding day knowing your child can more than likely hear what the two of you are saying?"

"I could never." Midoriya answered. "Not like Mom had anybody to argue with in the first place. Guess that's a good thing of not having a husband around, not like that makes it something to be fond about either. But, honestly I don't feel like the two of you have the entire fault's weight over your shoulders Mitsuki, everybody else added their share for the way Kacchan turned out. All the kids looked up to him the teachers even, nobody said anything about it."

"Either way, things shouldn't have played out the way they did for us. We should have...huhhh there were so many things we could have done yet we didn't do them. Oh if I can just go back in time and give myself the biggest sucker punch for not doing anything to change the way things were. Mm well, I can only wish by now.  Is online dating gonna help me get through this mess? I don't even know, but it's something that I should think about at least. Can't go any further without putting one foot in front of the other."

"Do you need some help with it?"

"No, but you're more than welcome to be there with me if you want. You can be my little defender from all the lunatics on there hm-hm, what do you say hmm?"

"Sure, why not heh. Could give me something to add some interest to my days."

-

*clickclackclick*

*click*

Welcome to HeroFind.love! Where we can find THE hero for a romantic life, just for you.

'Why does everything have to have hero in it?' Midoriya thought. 'Even for a dating website this is just weird.'

"Okay well, here we are then." Mitsuki awkwardly chuckled as she and Midoriya stated at the home page of an online dating website brought up on her laptop, the two sitting close to each other at her kitchen counter wondering what in the world they were about to get into. "Online dating, stuff. Not really sure what this is going to bring up for me but there's a first for everything. I just hope this isn't a stupid first for me."

"A place where everyone can find the one for them, and them for one." Midoriya read from the website. "That doesn't even make sense! AND WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE ONE FOR-augh who cares why even bother. Now, Mitsuki. Are you SURE you wanna try something like this? I'm not stopping you I'm not trying to stand in front of your way or anything but are you SURE you wanna do this? It's the internet. And it's guys. Those two words alone are already bad enough before being put together."

"Well I mean it's not like I match with somebody and we're just INSTANTLY dating Izuku obviously there's a process to this. And please, I'm not afraid of any man I know my worth, I can handle myself just fine thank you very much."

"If you say so."

"'Kay sooooo, first thing's first the profile."

*click*

*click*

"Name: Mitsuki Utsukushi."

*clickclackclick*

"Birthday: First of December."

*clickclackclick*

"Age.......Mmmm 35."

"Huh?!"

"I can't do 42 that'll basically kill my chances!" Mitsuki argued. "You know how hard it is even finding somebody once you get past 35?! 40 years and single is basically a death sentence!"

"You can't lie about your age Mitsuki that's completely wrong!" Midoriya countered. "There's practically ten BILLION people on this planet I'm pretty certain a good percentage of those people are in their 40's and single plus it's not like you're only going to get people in your age group. There's younger guys out there who I'm sure could pique your interest and maybe even be piqued by you regardless of age. Besides if you do manage to find somebody and it moves into an official stage they're gonna find out either way. What's the point of hiding?"

"UGHHHH, fiiine. 42."

*clickclackclick*

"Interests: Volleyball. Um...huh. I don't really have that many interests to be honest. What do I even put?"

"Cooking listening to music while it's raining with a glass of wine shopping going to the beach and sewing."

Mitsuki turned to the hero with a raised eyebrow. "How did you know I like to sew I've rarely ever sewn when there's people around."

"You told me a really long time ago when I was in middle school." Midoriya answered. "You also told me you don't like sewing when other people are around because you feel like your work is ugly. It isn't I've seen the stuff you sewn, I even saw you sewing one time when I came over for a little bit because it was raining really hard and you let me stay until the rain went away.'

"...you remember that? Not even Masaru remembered that I liked to sew from time to time."

Midoriya smiled. "There's a lot of things I can remember about you Mitsuki. I could have gone on but, just something you can put down if you want."

Mitsuki scanned over the hero's face trying to figure out why, in this moment, he seemed so different compared to the way he's usually seen before. She couldn't put her finger on it but there was something different about him, nothing's changed, but something has something's definitely changed in him. Was it his face? No, he's always been the same handsome young man nothing's different there. Was it his hair? No, that set of hair hasn't changed since the day he popped out of the womb she believes. Nothing different there. What's different about him?

Or, rather...

*thump-thump*

What's different about her?

"Mitsuki?"

The woman came crashing back down to reality as she quickly faced her laptop again. "Sorry just...thinking, about something. It's not important don't worry."

*clickclackclick*

"Okay, interests got it. Preferred age range? Uhhh pbbbbbbbbbt....20-50 I dunno, guess a broader scope will help me find more options."

*click*

"Add a picture."

*click click*

"Confirm everything looks good aaaaand-"

*CLICK*

"There." Mitsuki exhaled as if a huge weight was taken off her shoulders. "There's my dating profile. And soooo, guess it's just time to play the waiting game heh."

"Why don't you try looking through some of the profiles on here while you wait?" Midoriya asked. "You'll probably end up sitting here for a long time if you just wait for somebody to match with you."

"Yeahhhh maybe in a little bit, for now though I need a drink heh cause HOO. That was so nerve racking you don't even understand-"

*PING*

Both adults hummed from a high pitched pinging sound that came from Mitsuki's laptop, an exclamation mark bubble floating over the page that she hovered the mouse over and clicked on. Doing so brought her to a separate screen with a giant heart in the middle and a small number one next to the heart, clicking again on the icon to bring up a notification. "What the, somebody already shows interest with me!"

"No way! Let's see who it is."

Clicking on the notification brought them to yet another separate screen this time to that of a profile belonging to a male with no profile picture, simply a description in the middle of the screen that Mitsuki read from. "Let's see, they like volleyball, dancing, going to the beach, anything regarding women, going to the bar, sports and having long romantic nights with a little bit of excitement. 22 years old, ready to mingle until he isn't single. Oh this looks like a potential choice, what's the name of this one? Minoru Mine-"

*CLICK*

"Yeah that's not happening."

"Hey! Izuku!"

"Mitsuki trust me, your life is ten times better off without that one. Just trust me, he didn't even fit the age range that you put anyways he lied about his age. You're not missing anything."

"If you say so."

"Let's just take a look at what kind of people are on this website we probably should have done that begin with before making a profile for you. Let's see."

*CLICK*

Midoriya clicked on a 'Browse' tab to pull up an array of endless profiles for the two of them to scroll through, pictures of men and women both young and old smiling at them through the screen. The further he scrolled the more an unsure look grew on Mitsuki's face, reaching it's highest after looking at a picture of a bald man that looked as if he had no business being around playgrounds. "Yeahhh, think I'm starting to second guess my decision of showing my face to the internet here. All these people seem creepy."

"Man, it's so weird. Feels like I've seen so many of these people on the street during the day. Kinda weird seeing their faces pop up agai-...wait a second."

"Mm?"

"I know this profile." Midoriya commented as he hovered the cursor over the face a beautiful young woman with purple colored hair, a piercing through her nose, black eyeliner and studs on her earlobes. "I used to talk to this woman before she and I parted ways a little while back. I really liked her but, she didn't like me."

Midoriya clicked on the profile icon for the screen to shift onto the profile of a woman as well as a small window popping up on the middle of the screen. The window contained a video with the thumbnail of the same woman with the beach in the background, the hero hovering the cursor over the play button and clicking.

"Hey everyone! My name's Chiyo and this is my introduction video for this website! I'm super fun so check me out!

So first thing's first a little bit about me, I'm down to do WHATEVER there is to do as long as it involves fun. We can go bowling, go dancing, go watch a movie together go to an arcade whatever I'm SUPER cool with anything. You gotta be SUPER cool with anything that I wanna do too and don't worry, promise I won't take your head off with whatever I got as plans. I'm willing to try new stuff though I do have some reservations about particularly things BUT as long as it's world domination or terrorism I'm *TSKTSK* totally cool with it.

One cool thing about me is I used to talk to this hero right? He's a really cool hero and honestly super awesome but as a person? He was pretty lame.

I mean for starters the dude's 19 years old and doesn't know how to talk to women ha! I mean come on, NINE-TEEN years old and you don't know how to talk to a woman? Pfft, LAAAAAME. I mean how weird and reserved do you have to be to not stutter whenever someone makes an advance on you it's super pathetic dude. And another really embarrassing thing is that his love language was super cringe I mean come on, CUDDLING? REALLY? Who wants to spend the entire day staying in bed all day long and holding somebody pfft that's super boring.

Yeahhh we talked for a little bit but in the end he just wasn't cool enough for my tastes. I mean no hating on who he is as a hero but as a person? A person someone would potentially date? Pfft, forget it, only thing he has a chance of romancing is a rock on the side of the road and even then I'd think the rock would prefer to spend it's days kissing the road for the rest of it's life span. No hate to you dude but you're a super big bummer when it comes to dating stuff, just how it is. You saved the world but sadly the same couldn't be said for your level of game. Maybe try figuring out what it feels like to kiss a girl for the first time before you try the big leagues again."

"..."

"Well that's all I got for my introduction video! If you guys are wanting to have fun or trying something new with someone fun you should definitely hit me up! Later!"

*beep*

The video ended and the small window automatically closed to show the profile of the woman with everything she had to offer, Mitsuki turning to Midoriya with pity in her chest. His eyes were dull, an emotionless expression on his face yet she could tell he was deep in the waters of his mind with no clear ground in sight. Clearly, this was a hit to the very soft spot of his core. The kind of hit that echoed off the walls of his hollow shell in constant reminder that he wasn't what was sought for when it came to the dating game. He's a super big bummer. Just how it is.

"Tch." Mitsuki scoffed as she shut her laptop and pushed it aside before turning back to Midoriya with an assuring smile. "Who, cares about some stupid video on some stupid dating website right? Nobody's gonna sit through all that she was just talking for the sake of talking. She doesn't have a single clue as to what she's talking about I promise you I mean who's to say she's talking about you? What if it's some other 19 year old hero she's talking about?"

"You know any other 19 year old hero that saved the world?"

"..."

"Yeah...I thought so."

Mitsuki sighed as the hero fell deeper and deeper into his own self-destruction. This empty, almost sad look on his face was hurtful to see why was this expression on him so soul-shearing to look at? She's seen him sad plenty of times before when he was younger but, now? It felt like somebody was drilling a hole into her body and the more she looked the further the drill went. There must be something she can do.

"Why don't we....Why don't we prove her wrong, hmm? Let's go out tonight, the two of us."

Midoriya blinked with his expression changing instantly from gloomy to questioning, turning away from the void he stared at to the woman next to him. "I'm sorry, go out tonight? Like a date like last time?"

"A fun little date." Mitsuki beamed. "Just you and me. We'll go out to get something to eat, maybe go bowling after, find something else to do whatever you want. Maybe there I can show you everything that hussy had to say was completely and utterly wrong, every single word."

"Hmph, hussy....uh, sure. Okay then, I'll uh, I'll take you up on this offer. So, it's a date then?"

"It's a date then. Tonight, you can meet me here at eight, I'll be ready by then."

"And I'll be looking forward to it."

Mitsuki smiled as the hole in her chest was closed up with flutters and joy, those same flutters causing her smile to stop growing and thoughts to start moving. She was happy about this little date tonight, that's a normal reaction yes? Of course it was, who wouldn't be happy about a little outing with food and a place to have fun at anybody would be happy about that. But, something about Midoriya and the idea of going on a date with him was thrilling, much more than it was the first time around where they just went to the restaurant with jazz. It was different.

What's different about this?

Or, rather....

*thump-thump*

What's different about her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 13
Gotta say this is a story about Madeline (reader) so it won't be centered around Bakugo but he will be the love interest later on. You can read this...
93.8K 4.1K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...
89.9K 4.4K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...
302 0 23
After All Might loses the last bit of One for All for good, both Izuku and Katsuki have been dealing with guilty feelings. Katsuki, as expected of hi...