12: Online Daters

*tap tap tap*

"Mm?" Mitsuki hummed as she spun around in her chair to face the window of her office, a chuckle puffing through her nose when seeing Midoriya floating outside the glass with a wave and a smile. The woman stood out of her seat and paced towards the window where she pushed the small section open on it's hinges so that the hero may float into the open space and cling onto the window by his upper body, Blackwhip tendrils spewing out from an open vent on the side of his leg to wrap around a bag of takeout food in foam boxes. "Hello again, Izuku. Five days in a row now that you've hit the mark for being on time for break time, not bad."

"Well with the fact that pretty much everything big when it came to crime and villains died when All For One was taken down years ago, I can make it to break time without issue." Midoriya beamed. "You available for today? I got some takeout from that one place you mentioned yesterday, it smelled REALLY good when I was in there I can't wait to try it."

"Yeah just lemme get my phone real quick."

Midoriya nodded as Mitsuki retreated to her desk where her purse hung off the corner of it, the woman bending over so that she may reach inside and rummage around for her phone. Doing so jutted out the outline of her rump underneath the pencil skirt which took the hero off guard and reacted by looking away as quick as he could, faking a cough to stave off the light blush of his face. He pinched the bridge of his nose and slapped himself to focus as Mitsuki returned to the open window with phone in possession. "Alrighty let's go, I am STARVING for this food."

Midoriya spun back around to face the office as Mitsuki leaned out of the open window and looped her arms around his neck to embrace him, the hero running his left arm around her back and his right underneath her legs to shift her into a bridal carry. Turning his back to the office he planted his feet against the glass and lightly pushed himself away from the window, the two floating towards the building on the opposite side of the street like they always did for break time. Up to the roof they went, Midoriya easing to a halt and allowing Mitsuki to step onto stable ground before he plopped himself on the edge with feet dangling below. Placing the tied bag of takeout in between them he unwrapped the parcel of warm food and removed the box on top to hand over to the woman, taking the box on the bottom for himself and placing it over his lap.

Popping the top open revealed a delicious plate of noodles with grilled teriyaki chicken and broccoli, the scent wafting up to his nose and beckoning a finger to come forth and devour. And he wasted no time in doing so, Midoriya snapping off his pair of chopsticks to snag both noodles and chicken and shove it into his mouth, a satisfying hum resonating at the explosion in his mouth. "Ohhh yeahhhh."

"Judging by that goofy smile on your face I'm assuming you like it?" Mitsuki asked with a reaction of a nod. "Hmph, you didn't seem to show that reaction whenever I cooked for you. Guess you're not gonna want anything to do with my food anymore."

"Why would I have to show a reaction when you already know I like your food Mitsuki? I've been liking your food ever since I was a kid."

"Mm yeah, makes sense on that part. Guess it would be weird to see a reaction from you every time you at something of mine by then I'd think you were faking it. Thank god that you aren't. So what's new in the hero's life of doing heroic things in a heroic routine?"

"Honestly? It's been getting pretty boring."

"BORING? YOU, being bored of doing hero stuff? Now that's not the Izuku Midoriya I know."

"I know, it's so weird to think about." Midoriya admitted. "Cause like I said earlier pretty much all the big stuff died out when All For One was defeated years ago, and since then the biggest thing I've been a part of is dealing with the last cell that emerged in Tokyo last year where the scraps of the Liberation Army tried to start an uprising. Clearly, they didn't know what they were thinking trying to do something nowadays. Now it's just helping out with the smaller stuff like stopping a bank robbery or stopping a rampaging villain from causing too much havoc or getting some cat out of a tree because their owner couldn't look after them well enough. It's not as big as it used to be back then."