His beautiful sin {18+}

Bởi _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... Xem Thêm

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

CH-1 Betrayal

9.9K 605 45
Bởi _aksh_writes

I am excited for this story because it is mysterious+dark romance and I am very very excited for the upcoming chapters. Enjoy reading my sunshines 😭😭

AUTHOR'S POV

"Why?" she asked with her blurry and teary eyes, to the person standing in front of her.

"Because I never loved you," he said and stabbed her again in the chest. He stabbed her 4-5 times, and her white beautiful frock is now stained red with her blood. He is laughing like a psycho.

She closed her eyes, and the boy who killed her is now just laughing, watching her drown in the sea. She feels nothing but a heavy pain in her heart, as she loved him very much. She loved him since childhood; she only trusted him, and in the end, he betrays her.

She closed her eyes but before she saw something white shining but she thought now she will be dead and she looses her consciousness,

.............

"If today, you all are not able to find the diamond, I will not spare any of you," a guy said in his dangerous tone.

He is in the middle of the sea, searching for his expensive diamond, which was dropped by one of his bodyguards.

"Sir, we have divers in the depths of the sea, and they are trying to find it," one of his guards tells him.

"Sir, how can we find that one diamond in this vast sea? It's so huge, and we can't locate it," another guard said to him.

He shot them with his gun and said to all the guards, "If anyone wants to say anything, you can speak now!" He said in his angry tone.

But all the guards are shivering very badly and nodding their heads in denial.

He said, "Good, now find it. Or else, I will kill you all in this sea, and no one can find you."

He then just sat on the deck, watching the sunset with his black charcoal eyes.

After 10 minutes, one guard came near him and said, "Sir, we found a girl in the sea in a very bad situation. It looks like she has been killed by someone, and the divers are bringing her out from the sea."

"Why? Let her be, we haven't opened a life-saving scheme," that guy said in an angry tone.

"But, sir, the divers are saying that she is alive, as her pulses are still going," the guard said and bowed down his head.

"I want to see that girl. Take me to her," he said.

"Yes, sir, we have tied her to the chair. You can see her," the guard said and took him near the girl who is just tied to the chair.

Her long hair is hiding half of her face, and her white dress is now colored with red, which is her blood. She is still in an unconscious state.

The guy goes near her and checks her pulse, which is still going. He sees on her chest side from where blood is oozing continuously.

He doesn't know why he feels very bad seeing her in this state. He wants to cure her, so he picks her up and shouts to her guards, "BASTARDS, GIVE ME ALL THE MEDICAL KITS AND STITCHING MATERIAL, AND KEEP EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM 'NOW'."

All the guards are shocked as their boss is concerned about a girl who is a complete stranger to him. They are just glued to their positions.

He shouts again, "IF IN 1 MINUTE I DON'T SEE ALL THE THINGS IN MY ROOM, YOU ALL ARE GONE. AND I WILL NOT KILL YOU; I WILL TORTURE YOU ALL UNTIL YOU ALL BEG ME TO KILL YOU."

All the guards rush, and he also takes her into his room. He puts her on the bed, and he just glares at her with a straight face.

Only one question comes to his mind.
"WHO ARE YOU"?

As his gate knock he said; come in

"All the guards brought all the medical supplies, placed everything in the room, and then went outside."

"He locked the door and approached towards the girl. He felt confused because he thought he needed to remove her clothes, but she was only wearing a frock. They were in the middle of the sea, and if she didn't receive treatment in time, she could die. Just at the thought of her death, he took a blanket and covered her up to her stomach."

"He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and slowly removed her clothes. When he opened his eyes, he saw her wearing a sports bra, and the knife was stabbed into her right side, not her chest. Grateful that he could treat her without having to remove her undergarments, he put on gloves."

"Just then, he saw something shining in her deep cleavage, so he closed his eyes again and put his hand inside the cleavage. Only he knew how he was controlling himself; he hadn't controlled himself this much in his entire life."

"He controlled himself and took out the shiny thing. He saw that it was the diamond he had been searching for. He smiled and said, 'You are the iris of my life.'"
(iris meaning hope, faith)

"So, he then placed the diamond in his coat. After cleaning her wound, he stitched it. Finally, he bandaged her wounds and thought that she might feel cold. He went close to his wardrobe, took out a pair of pants and a t-shirt."

"He made her wear his T-shirt and then made her wear the pants under the blanket."

"He then took a long breath, and a smile crept onto his lips. Suddenly, he wondered why he was feeling so good treating her. Then he remembered something and came out of the room."

"He said to all his guards, 'I have found the diamond. Tell the divers to stop searching for it, and now we will go to our destination.'"

"He gave orders, and as he was on his way, suddenly his phone rang."

"He accepted the call but didn't say anything. Then, he listened to his mom's voice."

"Raj, in just one week, I want you to be home for dinner, and it's my order." Just after that, the phone call cuts, and he is just glaring at his phone with a straight face, sighing.

He go in the basement and enters in the dark room,

"Where there is one guy who is naked, tied to a chair, and he comes and sits in front of him. He asks in his calm yet dangerous tone, 'Who told you to throw the diamond at the seaside?'"

He replied in the low tone, "I don't know. I just got a phone call from an anonymous number, and he said he would give me 1 crore just to throw the diamond in the sea."

"Now you will beg for your death, as you know how much I hate those motherfucker who betray me.
I know how to make them beg for their death, but poor people, unke naseeb mein marna hota hi nahi hai," he said and took one big knife, cutting his fingers and his one leg.
(Their is no death in their life)

"All the blood came to his face, leaving stains on his white shirt. Then he said to his guards, 'You all already know what you have to do. Take him to the black chamber once we reach.'"

They all nodded, and the guy who is tied to the chair is now shouting, saying, "No, please! I don't want to go there. Please, kill me here only. I don't want to go into that hell. No, please."

but nobody listened and he is continuously being torutured by his guards,

"After he came up, he went to another room attached to his room. He entered the bathroom and took a shower. Suddenly, he thought about the sea girl. He closed the shower, covered himself with a bathrobe, and came out of the room."

"He opened the door of her room and saw her still sleeping. A small smile formed on his lips, and his heart beat faster as he admired her face - her small baby face with a pointed nose and lips resembling a rose petal. Despite her pale appearance, he still found her beautiful."

"Then one of his guards came near him and said, 'Sir, we are in Mumbai.'"

"He replied, 'Okay,' and then he went back to his room, changed his clothes, returned to her, lifted her up, and exited, leaving all the guards shocked again."

"Then he stepped out of his ship, and after a 2-minute walk, he sat in the back seat of his car.

Suddenly, when he saw her, sweat formed on her forehead, and her lips turned bluish.

He quickly said, 'Go to my villa fast.' Then, he called the hospital and said, 'I want the best doctor team in my villa in 10 minutes, and if you make it 11 minutes, I'll make you regret your whole life.' He then cut the call."

He worriedly hug her and said, "No, no, no, tumhe kuch nahi hoga, Iris. Mai hoon na, tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga."
(Nothing will happen to you iris, I'm here, I'll not let you happen anything)

"And then, in just 10 minutes, they reached his villa. He picked her up in a bridal style, and he ran as if his life were at stake with a knife."

"After that, he entered his villa, went to the room, and put her in the bed. By then, the entire doctor team had already arrived."

"As the senior doctor was going inside, he grabbed him by his collar and said, 'Agar issey kuch bhi hua na, I swear tumhara hospital band karwa dunga. Jese bhi karke ussey thik karo, samjhe?'
("If anything happens to her, I swear I will shut down your hospital. However you need to, make her well, understand?")

The doctor just nodded in fear, and then the doctor entered the room with his team."

"They have all the medical facilities they need, and they are operating on her."

"The guy is just roaming here and there outside the room.

All the maids are in shock at how much he is worrying about the girl. They are also speechless as he doesn't want any girl but now he is worrying about the stranger girl."

after 1 hour doctor came outside the room and he asked hurriedly; how's she?

"Mr. Agnihotri, she is out of danger. Her lungs consumed more saline water, and it has been affecting her. But now she is okay.

But Her body bears many marks, as if she has been tortured by someone, and her body is too weak to handle anything. Be gentle with her.

She also had some panic attacks, as she has been only repeating one line: 'Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, it hurts.'"

"Listening to these things, the man's jaw clenched, and the veins of his hands and forehead became clearly visible."

"And he also doesn't know why he wants to protect her from everything. He just wants her to smile, wants to take away her problems, and wants her to be happy.

He wants her to wake up, just wants her to speak to him. He wants to provide her the life lesson for those who hurt her."

"The doctor continued, 'Here is the list of medicines you have to give her. She won't be able to talk for 2-3 days because of the saline water; her throat will be painful. But with this syrup, her throat will be alright, and she will be able to speak again. However, it will take some time for a full recovery.'"

"The man nodded and handed the slip to one of his guards, saying in a commanding tone, 'Go buy these medicines NOW.'"

the guard take the slip and exits the villa in just 1 min,

"The doctor said to him, 'Please take care of her. She is out of danger, but her condition is very, very weak, so please be gentle with her.'"

he just nodded and then doctor with his team take exist from his villa,

he then go to the room he saw her in the bed just laying down, he goes closer to her and sit near her bed,

he hold her hand and he continuously saw her with his straight face with zero emotion,

"He said to her, 'Please open your eyes, IRIS. I will protect you from every situation, and I promise you that whoever did this to you, I will surely show them what VIRAJ AGNIHOTRI can do.

I know that I don't even know your name, but from now onwards, you are my Iris. You are the hope of my life.

I want you to tell me your past.' Then he put his other hand to her cheeks and softly rubbed it slowly."

"If anybody could see him like this, they all would be in shock, as he is very emotionless. He doesn't show any emotion to his friends, family, not even the slightest emotion."

"But now he is showing his emotions to a girl he doesn't know. They suddenly met in a life-or-death situation, but he feels attached to her, as if they met before."

"Then he stood up, but when he was about to remove his hand from her, she clutched his hand.

She constantly repeated one thing, 'No, no, please don't leave me. They will hurt me, no, please, no.

Her tears were streaming from her eyes, and she kept repeating the words. It's as if she has a haunting memory or a past that haunts her even in her weak state. Sweat starts to form on her forehead."

"He just hugged her and said, 'Bachaa, I am here. Please stop crying; you are safe in my arms. No one will ever hurt you now. I will protect you from everything. I will not leave that bastards who did this to you. It's my promise.'

His last lines are like he is promising these things to himself as well, affirming that he will protect her in any way and not let go of anyone who has tortured her."

"He then continued to pamper her, wiping away her tears and sweat. Eventually, she also went silent and peacefully slept again in his arms."

"So he carefully laid her down on the bed, and then he stayed there for about an hour, constantly staring at her. After some time, he stood and went toward his cupboard, picking out some casuals."

"He last gave her a glare, entered the bathroom, and in 10 minutes, he came back fully changed into his casuals. He was drying his hair with a towel."

"Then he opened one door attached to his room, and it's his study room. However, there is one bed and sofa there because he sometimes sleeps there due to the loads of work and meetings.

It's a huge library-type space where he reads encyclopedias, magazines, and various knowledgeable books."

(Sorry guys our male lead is not bookholic like us, he is studyholic and workaholic)

"So he goes and sits on his sofa with his laptop, starting to do his work. But sometimes, he sees her as if she's right in front of his eyes. He is waiting for her to wake up so that he can know her name, but he just likes the name he has given her, i.e., IRIS."

"He called her manager and asked in his strict tone, 'Have you got any information about her? Who has done this to her? And what's her name and identity?'"

His manager replied with a shaking voice, "No, sir. It's like she doesn't exist in this world."

He replied with anger in his tone, "What the HELL? How is it possible that her identity is not there? I don't know; I just want to know about her. So, find out as soon as possible, or you will be in the black chamber. Understood?"

He replied; yyyyy....yesss sirrr.

Then Viraj cut the call and thought, "How is it not possible to find out her identity? She is mysterious. I want to know her, and I will give her an identity that everybody will know."

Okay I have left you all in chliffhanger in a very first chapter 😭😂but it's okay in second chapter what will happen will he able to know her name.👀 What is black chamber and there are many questions related to her and him. So it will be in the upcoming chapter.

Vote target -25

Follow me on insta _akshwrites_ for spoilers.

Love you my munchkins🥹♥️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.6K 1.6K 31
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
32 6 7
"Go die!!" Grace said with a broken expression."How can I die My lovely flower" He cupped and creased her cheeks "If I die I'll go to hell or who kno...
1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
33.6K 830 28
𐙚 | 𝗗𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoes of a silent goodbye."