VISIONARY โ€ข ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡...

-S0LARSAINT

๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the reader goes throug... ะ•ั‰ะต

ๅนปใฎ : VISIONARY
RESTLESS NIGHTS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SICKNESS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
HANAHAKI .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
GINGERBREAD .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
TRAINING MISHAPS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
NIGHTMARE .แŸ : r. sukuna
TIGER .แŸ : r. sukuna
ENSHRINE .แŸ : r. sukuna
APPEARANCES .แŸ : r. sukuna
MOVIE NIGHT .แŸ : r. sukuna
CANINES .แŸ : r. sukuna
WITCH .แŸ : r. sukuna
SELFISH .แŸ : t. inumaki
IDOL .แŸ : k. miwa
EVERY UNIVERSE .แŸ : k. miwa
I SEE YOU .แŸ : g. satoru
CONFESSIONS .แŸ : g. satoru
FAILURES .แŸ : g. suguru
A+ PARENTING .แŸ : f. toji
THE PRIEST .แŸ : kenjaku
PEACHES .แŸ : uraume
LOVER GIRL .แŸ : uraume

SOULMATES .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna

5.2K 139 40
-S0LARSAINT

" in other words, we're not dead yet "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SICKNESS | I. YUUJI & R. SUKUNA
y/n meets her first soulmate in an unusual situation, although she soon finds that meeting her second soulmate was even more unusual

[❤︎]

( fluff? , fem!reader , soulmate au , lines up with canon )

███████

Y/N never got why everyone around her seemed to obsessed with one singular idea— soulmates.

Sure, they were cool, she admitted, but it still didn't make sense for people to obsess over them— acting as if meeting their fated would solve all their issues.

Whenever she had voiced those thoughts, she was either reprimanded or simply ignored.

"You're just having a phase, sweetie." Her mother had said, booping the girl on the nose as Y/N stared at her mother with a deadpan.

Once her mother realized Y/N genuinely didn't care if she met her soulmate or not— once she realized that Y/N wanted to focus on becoming a sorcerer —she became concerned.

Y/N discarded her mothers concerns, uncaring of the growing worry her mother expressed.

It's not like Y/N was malicious towards the idea of soulmates, she was simply indifferent.

Well, she had felt that. She, admittedly, could now understand they were coming from, but it was a lot less romantic than what people often described what they thought meeting their soulmate would be like.

Though, Y/N supposes, most people don't imagine their soulmates being a shirtless pink-haired boy who claims to have ate the king of curses finger.

"For real?" Y/N quirks an unimpressed eyebrow, the familiar words being said not completely setting in yet.

"For real." Megumi answers as the pink-haired boy stands frozen; staring at Y/N with wide-eyes.

"What ar—" Y/N cuts herself off; the words catching up to her as she stiffens, looking up at Gojo as if to confirm she didn't just imagine that.

Gojo simply laughs, patting her on the head as she freezes before scrambling to look down at her wrist.

The top line of grey words fade to a honey color that matched the boy's eyes, the bottom row staying grey as she inhales sharply.

This boy was actually her soulmate.

"...Holy shit." Y/N mumbles, unable to muster anything else as Gojo laughs harder, snapping a picture of her stunned face.

"Well, since Y/N here is still processing, I'll handle it from here, 'kay?" Gojo grins, walking towards the pink-haired boy who was staring at his own wrist in relief.

Y/N had found one of her soulmates.

━━ [❤︎] ━━

The boy— Itadori Yuuji, Y/N had learned his name is —grew on Y/N quicker than she would like to admit.

It's not her fault the boy was dumbly cute, trying to show off cool moves to impress Y/N, who could probably kill him in one move if she wished.

Y/N didn't mention that fact, but a resident curse certainly did.

"You're pathetic brat, you'd lose to her in an instant." Sukuna mocks only for a hand immediately collide with his mouth to silence him.

"Shut up, I know that." Yuuji huffs, rolling his eyes as he leans further back against his bed.

"What's the deal with your obsession towards her, anyway?" Yuuji deadpans, scrolling through his phone absentmindedly.

Yuuji was actually curious about that— Sukuna never talked whenever she was near them, but always talked about her when she was gone.

"She's my soulmate not yours." Yuuji adds, wondering if the fact that they shared a body (and with that, a soulmark) had anything to do with the curse's odd actions.

Sukuna only scoffs before going silent, leaving Yuuji to blink in surprise, turning his gaze towards the back of his hand where Sukuna's mouth was formed.

"You do know that, right? Just because we share a body—"

"I'm not talking about the soulmark on this body." Is all Sukuna says before completely going silent, leaving Yuuji to stare at the spot incredulously.

━━ [❤︎] ━━

When the second set of words turned into their color, Y/N hadn't been expecting it nor anything else that lead up to the situation.

Y/N puts her hand on Yuuji's chest and with a nearly inaudible mumble, activates her cursed technique as the scars littering his body slowly heal, skin melding back together.

Y/N often wondered how Yuuji never noticed his injuries healing overnight, but quickly shook that thought away for a different day.

"Idiot... always getting injured..." Y/N mumbles, pressing a light kiss against Yuuji's mouth before leaning back again, frowning at an especially deep cut that hadn't been so much as affected by her technique.

Y/N shifts her hand to lay over the cut on his waist, activating her cursed technique before flinching as she feels it clash with another.

Was... Yuuji's cursed energy purposefully not letting her heal that cut—? No, wait— Before Y/N could even finish putting her thoughts in order, felt the cursed energy wrap around hers like an animal catching it's prey.

She felt herself getting dragged down before her body collided with something cold and wet, creating a splashing noise.

"What..." Y/N puts a hand on her head, vision spinning from the abrupt action as she glances down, her own reflection staring back at her from the red water (blood?).

"Finally." A voice says, drawing Y/N's attention as her eyes snap up, immediately focusing on the sight of the king of curses, who was staring back at her.

"Took you long enough, soulmate."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

156K 4.3K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
819K 14.6K 59
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+**+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+**+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+ โ–REQUEST IS FOREVER CLOSED! โ–A collection of oneshots of the pretty bois from jujutsu kaisen ...
14.8K 907 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
142K 4.7K 30
ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”!๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก suddenly gets dragged to the Jujutsu Kaisen dimension. Her once normal lif...