๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ | NELSON N...

By taylorkeithhh

"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
author's note!
hey
023
024
sos

009

1.9K 26 6
By taylorkeithhh

they were all downstairs, beginning the intro to the video. taylor was holding a wine glass filled with milk. cam stood behind her and they both straightened their backs so they looked professional.

nelson was playing piano in the background as the two slowly walked towards him, the camera following them. lavar was standing next to nelson, doing some weird shit as he kinda fanned nelson.

nelson was terrible at playing the piano. taylor has played piano for 9 years and still was playing it so whatever sound nelson was making with the piano sounded like a person scraping a fork against a plate to her.

once taylor reached nelson she spoke up, "sir nelson, your leche." she slowly handed the wine glass to nelson as he reached for it.

"gracias." he slightly laughed. he grabbed the wine glass and put it on top of the piano which was under the stairs.

"sir nelson, how many likes should this video get?" she asked. nelson continued playing as he sang some awful high notes. he quickly turned around and spoke to the camera with a straight face, "50,000 thousand likes."

they paused the camera and dispersed to their spots they needed to be in for the video. cam went outside to talk to the camera and nelson and taylor went to his room.

they layed down on the couch together. they had probably ten minutes before cam would come in. "can you play with my hair?" nelson asked taylor.

taylor laughed, "sure, lay down." nelson laid his head on her lap but made sure she didn't start playing with his hair until he got comfortable.

"oww, you just poked me with your boney ass elbow." taylor complained. nelson smiled at her, "you'll get over it." he joked.

taylor gave him a dirty look as she looked down at him, "yeah okay." she replied sarcastically.

taylor put her hands into his hair and began scrunching her fingers up and down before she twirled each curl separately.

it was quiet but not a bad quiet. it was quiet and there was no tension in the air from unwanted awkwardness, which they didn't have.

nelson spoke up, "you know what i really like about you taylor?" he asked while he scratched his nose. "mhm?" she muttered.

"you're really chill, you're funny. you get me, i get you. it's so weird, you're like the girl version of me. shit's trippy." he explained while doing hand gestures.

taylor laughed, "yeah, i see that. it's cool more than trippy i would say." she added. he slightly nodded, "agreed."

"you know what i really like about you nelson?" taylor asked. nelson smiled, eager to hear what she had to say, "mhm?" he muttered.

"you're really chill and funny too. you understand who i am as a person, and i understand who you are as a person. you're a good friend." she spoke, using his words but twisting them a bit.

"yeah, i know we met like just a few weeks ago, but i really do care about you and i hope nothing bad happens to you." nelson randomly added.

taylor furrowed her eyebrows, "um why would something bad happen to me?" she asked confused.

"you never can say it enough. you never know when one of your friends or family gets into an accident. you always just want them to know you care, and i'm doing that now." nelson stated.

taylor laughed and nodded, "yeah, you're right nelson. well i really care about you too." she smiled down at him.

they sat there, only taylor's arms and hands moving, and stared at each other. they already had a moment somewhat like this. it was the night of the first day they met, they hugged and didn't really separate completely until a distraction came. it was just like this moment. they stared and smiled, admiring each other's facial features but trying not to make it obvious. this time the distraction was cam.

cam slid the sliding door open and stepped into the room. he stared at the two teens before nelson spoke up, "yo how did you get in my house?" he asked, taylor still playing with his hair.

"what're you doing?" cam asked. nelson sat up and walked over towards cam, "what are you doing?" he asked again.

nelson raised his arm to dab him up, "what's up coach cam?" cam served his arm and pointed to the two teens, "what are you two doing?"

"just chillin." nelson replied, holding back his laugh. "you're letting taylor play with your hair." he spoke, pointing at her.

"what the fuck do you have to say for yourself taylor? and for nelson?" he asked her. she just looked at cam and shrugged.

"so you're just shrugging? the fuck?" he asked before turning his attention towards nelson. "so you're switching teams, right. and then i try to contact you for a week, you don't respond. i ask taylor if she knows where you're at, she leaves me on read. so i fly to miami to come watch you play, you duck me in miami. taylor won't pick up my calls. what's going on with you two?" cam confronted them.

nelson sighing before waking back over to taylor and sitting next to her. taylor shifts her body and lays her legs on nelson's. "honestly i don't know coach, i mean." he replied. "yeah, same to be honest." taylor agreed with him.

"we have a tournament in one week, we're going to New York in one week and you two are over here just slacking. what's up? you don't know? you shrugging still taylor? what's up?"

nelson shrugged, "just, just, just i." cam cuts him off, "i don't want to hear it. just get downstairs and get to the table. go."

"you serious?" taylor asked.

cam pointed to behind him, "let's go." nelson and taylor stood up as nelson slapped his arms to his sides, "we were just." nelson tries to defend them but cam interrupted him again, "out the door! let's go. this is ridiculous nelson, i feel like i can't take you serious anymore. i want you to lock in and be ready but you always bullshit."

nelson turned around, "shut the fuck up coach!" he shouted. "i'm tired of your shit, i'm tired!"

taylor put her hand over nelson's mouth to keep him from talking, "shh, you hear that? the fuck was that? who's playing your piano?" she asked nelson.

"i don't know, i'm home alone."

cam, taylor, nelson, and ray all walked down the stairs. "who's on your piano?" cam asked.

"i'm home alone." nelson said again as he looked from cam to taylor. nelson turned back to the camera, "it's just my dogs are here."

they rounded the stairs and stood behind the boy playing nelson's piano. it was jordan. "ayo!" cam shouted.

"what the fuck?" nelson screamed.

jordan turned around and yelled, "yo!"

nelson put his hand in front of his mouth and smiled with his teeth but was trying to hide it, "is that giannis?" he asked cam.

"what are you doing?" cam asked jordan. taylor and nelson were laughing together but were trying to be quiet. jordan shrugged, "you know. just playing piano."

"stand up. get over here." cam ordered him. jordan stood up from the piano seat and walked towards them. "i haven't seen you in one year and you pop up on the piano."

"i was here before you right?" jordan asked nelson. "bro, me and taylor were home alone."

"yeah. how the fuck did you get in his house?" taylor asked. jordan pointed towards the front door and kinda looked around, ignoring the question.

"where have you been giannis?" cam asked.

"see," jordan smacked his hands together and looked at the camera but didn't say anything. "there's no excuses!" cam spoke.

nelson and taylor smiled at each other. "i've been playing basketball! he knows." jordan finally explained. "you been playing ball, but not for rod wave elite."

jordan stuttered before pointing at nelson, "you was doing the same thing." nelson looked at cam before cam rolled his eyes and walked away, "let's go fellas."

"taylor ain't no fella the fuck?" nelson spoke. cam turned around and gave nelson a nasty look, "let's go guys, follow me."

cam began walking as everyone followed. nelson walked up to the camera, "giannis ass still ugly after a year."

taylor fought back a laugh as jordan spoke, "bro nelson." he shook his head. they all walked into the kitchen, "i just don't get why y'all keep leaving me, and what is he doing?" cam pointed at lavar who was cooking very weirdly.

everyone began laughing. "yo!" cam yelled. lavar turned around with a shocked expression, "oh!" he spoke before running towards nelson's doorway. he held his hand up towards the camera as he stopped, "bro."

"what're you doing?" taylor asked. "what're you doing bro?" jordan asked as well. lavar put his hands up on his head, thinking of something to say. he pointed towards the stove which is where he previously stood, "bro, i was cooking."

"why are you cooking so aggressively?"

"what was your hands in your pants for?"

lavar gestured to his pants, "i had the butter in there. to keep me all.." he trailed off before he smiled and rubbed his hands together.

"get to the table, go, go to the table guys. right there." cam ordered. lavar, jordan, nelson, and taylor all began walking towards the table as cam stood there and pointed.

"you was making homemade alfredo sauce." nelson joked with lavar. "the fuck?" taylor mumbled to herself.

jordan and taylor went to go sit on one side of the table as nelson and lavar walked to the other but cam stopped them. he grabbed nelson, "y'all don't get to sit on this side, this is luxury. other side now, get to that side."

lavar sat on the farthest end. jordan was next to lavar and taylor was next to jordan, leaving nelson to sit beside taylor. "i haven't seen you in a hot minute not gonna lie." lavar said to jordan.

jordan looked at the camera, "i've been out and about. it's been so long."

nelson leaned forward to look at the two boys, "i don't fucking remember asking." he smiled with his teeth. lavar stood up and walked towards him. "nelson." jordan mumbled.

lavar pushed nelson. "i'm growing up! i ain't scared of your old ass no more! i'm like that, i'm like that." nelson defended himself.

jordan got up and the two older boys both picked up nelson as taylor watched and laughed.

"yo taylor, beat his ass." lavar spoke. taylor stood up and walked over to them, she took off nelson's yeezy slide and threw it at his head as lavar punched his ass. "my ass!"

they all settled back down as lavar and jordan talked to the camera. "yo, you're supposed to be on my side." nelson spoke to taylor.

she shrugged, "never said i wasn't." she replied. he furrowed his eyebrows, "you just threw my slide at me."

cam walked back into the room, "alright stop talking, everybody sit down and be quiet." he ordered before he sat back down across from them.

"alright i want to have a serious conversation, yo why are we coughing at the table?" cam asked, referring to the random outbreak of coughs jordan just let go of.

"yeah like shut the fuck up." nelson added. "i want to have a serious conversation with you guys. reason being, yo i can't see you lavar." he spoke, moving the plant that was on the table blocking his view. "can we scoot over?"

"why?" lavar asked. "you're hiding behind the plant buddy! scoot this way."

cam turned his attention towards nelson, "that's your teammate! well former since you keep ducking me." taylor laughed while nelson side eyed her.

"so, i want to start with you nelson. um what's up with you? jumping teams? not being locked in ever since you met taylor?" he asked.

"oh. jumping teams? oh. you saw that?" he mumbled while he kept direct eye contact with his coach.

"you see that shirt?" ray spoke up. nelson looked down at his shirt as jordan and taylor pulled on it, trying to see what it said. "yo who is that?" cam asked.

"what the fuck? bro."

nelson attempted to cover his shirt. he smiled, "what shirt?" he asked. "bro. what shirt?"

"so there's john lucas and then there's j3l. what's up?" cam asked. "that's the same thing but j3l." nelson attempted to explain but cam interrupted him. "i didn't ask. what's up?"

"you know, just been getting some extra bump in. you know?" cam closed and opened his eyes extra dramatic, "extra bump?" he asked. nelson nodded, "mhm."

"okay, well i'm gonna tell you right now. i have this," he pulled out nelson's j3l jersey. "now i'm gonna tell you something, um, don't ask where i got it from. don't ask."

nelson pointed at cam, "you was the one that stole my jersey?"

"don't worry about it. don't ask where i got it from. i'm gonna just tell you right now, you will never see this jersey again." lavar began clapping before cam yelled at him to stop.

nelson looked at taylor, giving her an annoyed expression from cam taking his jersey. she leaned into him and laughed as he smiled at her. "because you're in the shitter too." cam spoke.

nelson began laughing. cam threw nelson's j3l jersey behind him, "done with you," he spoke. "let's move on to taylor."

they all looked at her. "you're not locked in as our water girl. you're distracting nelson. you're not answering my texts? my calls? what's up with you huh?" he asked.

"how am i not locked in as y'all's water girl?" cam opened his mouth to speak but taylor stopped him, "no. i'm not done. how can i even be locked in as y'all's water girl?"

cam shook his head, "not being locked in as a water girl is crazy." he spoke, putting a lot of emphasis on the words water girl.

"shut the fuck up." she mumbled. "huh? say it louder!" cam spoke to her. "shut the fuck up!"

cam pointed towards the doorway, "out! out! get out." he spoke. taylor dramatically stood up before flipping cam off. she walked out of the room, "nelson you got shameless on your tv?" she shouted.

"probably." he shouted back.

taylor went back upstairs to his room to watch shameless. she watched an episode and a half before she went back downstairs since cam called her and told her to come back.

when she came back down, they were outside. when she walked into the dining room, she saw the same lady she ran into at the hotel.

"cassie?"

cassie looked up and made eye contact with taylor before smiling. she had the same smile as nelson, taylor didn't know how she didn't see it until now that this was nelson's mom.

"taylor? you're the girl nelson invited over and went to chipotle with?" she asked as she stood up. taylor nodded, "yeah i am."

cassie hugged her, "aw, it's so nice to see you again. nelson told me all about you and your guys little hangout. he told me your name and i thought it was just a coincidence meeting a girl named taylor in the same hotel as us but i guess it wasn't!" she exclaimed.

taylor laughed, "yeah, it's nice to see you too. and now i'm also realizing it makes since for you to be nelson's mom." taylor spoke.

"well i'm glad you're the girl nelson likes." cassie smiled at her one more time before walking away into the living room.

taylor thought it was weird when cassie said that nelson likes her because she knew it wasn't true, even though she hoped it was, so she brushed it off and walked outside.

lavar, nelson, and jordan were all standing together in a little clump as they stared at the camera.

"these guys! what the fuck." was the last thing taylor heard cam say. taylor walked forward, making her presence known.

"taylor." nelson shouted, running up to her. he threw his arm around her and they began walking together back inside since cam told them all to.

"how was shameless?" he asked. she smiled as she wrapped her arm around his waist, "good, it was my favorite episode of season 9." she spoke.

"season 9? what the fuck, how many seasons does shameless have?" he asked. taylor slightly laughed, "11."

they all walked inside and sat back down. they made a few jokes and laughed a lot before they ended the video. taylor and nelson hung out a bit more before she had to leave since she was there for a few hours too many.

"you know, i didn't know your mom was cassie." taylor spoke. "yeah she told me about your guys little talk today in the kitchen, she really likes you. don't know why though." nelson joked, side eyeing her.

"boy?" she asked, pushing him. "just kidding, just kidding."

"well i really like her too, more than you to be honest. she's really sweet." taylor spoke. "more than me? wow." he spoke, stretching out the w.

"oh, you know i'm just kidding."

taylor got a text from jeanie saying she was outside. "my mom's outside." taylor spoke. "oh okay, bye now. we have to hangout this week, yeah?" nelson spoke.

taylor nodded, "definitely."

nelson pulled her in by her waist and did their usual hug before taylor walked downstairs. cassie was in the living room so she saw taylor leaving, "bye taylor!" she shouted.

"bye cassie! thanks for having me." she shouted back. cassie smiled, "of course, any day!"

taylor opened the door and shut it as she walked outside. she went out of their little gate thing they had and hoped into the car.

"how was it?" jeanie asked. taylor smiled to herself, "it was great."

harlan speaks 🗣️

finally i'm getting this out. 3044 words 😭 i'm so sorry for this long chapter

but how do y'all like this one?? it's okay it def could be better but wtvv

okay byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.4K 29
Thoren Knight's promising WNBA career was derailed by a devastating ACL injury in the final game of her college senior year championships. Now 26, Th...
128K 1.7K 18
"You play like a girl!" "Thanks for the compliment! Skate a little faster then maybe you could too!" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Growing up with a twin...
138K 1.7K 44
there she goes again, the girl im inlove with... its cool we're just friends IN WHICH, NICO CANT HELP FALLING INLOVE WITH HER NEW FRIEND...