Desire & Destruction

By Mikiela_W

"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone... More

Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

26 3 0
By Mikiela_W

"I want you to look at me Selena" Selena huffed out annoyed, but what was bothering her was the pull, the urge to turn and look at him. The intimate thoughts her wolf appealed to her. All so tempting her.

"How can I when you're strapped behind me" She calls out hoping he'll let her go. She escaped him once, what would stop her from escaping again. 

"If you say so" his grip on Selena loosened. Seeing this her moment she hurriedly freed herself and began to ran straight not looking at Jacob even once. Jacob knew Selena far too better to her she was going to do this very trick. He grabbed her at lightning speed by her wrist and pulled her back to him.

Selena grunted when she was pulled backwards, she landed straight on him with impact. Jacob was very well built and ready for it, so he caught her without hesitation. She landed on his chest, her hand quickly pressing against him trying to create a distance from their squished position. 

Without warning her head went up with anger ready to scold the man. When her eyes landed on his all these thoughts were no longer. She found herself froze, lost in a gaze. Jacob had the same feeling, his tight hold on her wrist softened, he felt something weird within him,

Sparks erupted everywhere because Selena was leaning against Jacob. 

'Mate'

Both wolves recognized each other, their eyes changed color for a small second, their wolves wanting out to embrace each other. Jacob raised the hand which held Selena's, he placed a small kiss on her palm, it felt like electricity coursing from contact, making a small gasp come from Selena,

She couldn't figure out what was happening to her. She no longer had control, she found herself lost in his brown eyes, like a deer lost in headlights. Jacob dropped her palm and reached to hold Selena but suddenly she felt an urge to back up. When he tried to touch her face she immediately backed 3 steps back creating a distance between them. 

"I need to g-go" she was about to turn but was blocked by a line of men, she recognized them to be Jacob's pack warriors. She huffed out annoyed and turned to find Jacob smirking.

"Oh no Selena not today. I've let you pass many years ago, but not today, NO. I'm never letting you out of my sight after today" suddenly the men behind her started walking front, pushing her to walk behind Jacob. She took one last glance around trying to find anyone in aid for her, but her efforts were in vain. 

She gave up seeing she had no escape today, she walked behind Jacob, a whole group of men joined and circled the two walking to the corner of the large club. With a single signal two double door opened and Jacob took Selena inside. 

Even though Jacob offered her the seat she refused to take it. Frustrated by how disobeying Selena was he kept the whiskey glass down. And walked to her, pushing her to the couch behind her. His hands were on either side of her holding her down and stopping her from obstructing. 

"When I fucking tell you to do something Obey!" He warned her in anger, but Selena found it amusing, 

"And what if I don't?" she pressured, 

"Then this won't go how you like it to" He took himself back, going to his seat, but his warning hit Selena and she sat on the couch, she looked around the room and found the windows with grills, meaning she couldn't jump her way out of here either. 

"Why go after me?" Selena asked without waiting any longer, 

"After you?"

"I'm under the idea that you only wish to have me for my wolf. I know I'm powerful but why go after me, how will having me make my power come to you" she was careful with her words, she had an idea why he wanted her, of course all the elders warned her, 

"Maybe I won't gain anything but-" he took a sip of his whiskey not taking his eyes off the woman in front of her. "-But my son would" Selena was surprised by how straight forward he was, 

"wha-"

"That's what you were wanting to hear am I correct?" he questioned with a sly smile, "That I only need you to be my incubator and birth my pups? That is what your pack has told you, correct me if I'm wrong?" he forwardly asked a bit hurt by his own words,

"I-"

"No! Now you must listen to me Selena!" he got up firing out of nowhere making Selena quieten herself, and sit back. 

"I was never raised to believe women were only meant to birth pups. You clearly proved me wrong by becoming Alpha at the young age of 15. What I ask of you is completely different Selena. But for me to go forward you must put these filth your pack has filled you with behind you"

"Talk first then I'll decide who's side to believe" Selena spoke formally. Jacob felt happy she agreed to listen, he thought he was going to need assistance with convincing his mate. 

"I knew you were my mate from the day you shifted Selena. I've known all this time and had men around you, making sure you were fine. When word gets out that I've found my mate people will come after you and everyone you love just to get back at me. By our law you are to reside in the Palace immediately. Your safety is this kingdom's top priority. If you die everyone is in danger"

"How so? Why me?"

"I won't lie to you tonight Selena. As the King's mate you're purpose as queen is to bring forth a new generation of princes and Princesses. Or at least the next K-"

"So you do want me to birth your pups?" she questioned disappointedly, 

"That's not what I'm saying. By now you've heard the stories on how I'm to die soon. I'm in need of an heir Selena. If you were to be pregnant with my heir and I died, my subjects will not stress on their new King. You would rule as Queen till my Heir has come of age to consume the throne. YOU GET TO BE THE FUCKING QUEEN OF LUNAS"

"Yet my only job is to birth your 'heir' as you claim it"

"It's much more than that. You'll be trained from your first day to rule, to look after certain parts of the kingdom. The position will give you much power than you have, wealth, protection, security, no man will ever cross you-"

"in fear of you cutting their heads, of course" she said sarcastically. She suddenly stood up from her couch, "What if I was pregnant with another man's child? Then what?" A ferocious growl erupted from Jacob making Selena sink in a spitball. He was near her within seconds, extremely fast; Selena didn't have a time to react before she was pushed onto the couch again, his eyes were red with anger as he tried to control himself, 

"I wouldn't give another man the chance to even touch you Selena. I'll fuck you day and night and make sure the pup is mine" he spat bitterly against her ear sending waves all the way down to Selena's core.

He stood away from her when he felt his canine teeth elongating, he turned away from her trying to put away his razor sharp teeth which were about to mark Selena permanently. 

"You owe me Alpha Selena" he suddenly said not starring a glance at her, "Your mother, the former Alpha was brutally murdered in a gunfight. I had the murder caught and gave him the punishment he deserves. I've informed your uncle about my favor"

"I'm aware" she says more likely to herself but Jacob heard her loudly. 

"Then Selena, I ask you to consider my proposition then" Selena looked at him confused, they only discussed certain matters, he never gave her options, 

 "If you truly don't wish for me to consume our bond and complete it then offer yourself to me only to conceive the future Monarch. Once he is born you'll only be needed for the first few months to give him your nutriciants. After that you are free to leave and do as you please" it made Selena gulped down again, as she didn't like it at all. To be his incubator, 

"Is that my only option?"

"Live with me. Come to the palace. I will have people train you to take on queenship. You'll be train to be a tough nut, and when the time feels right for you to conceive for me. You'll have my full support in everything from then on" even in her childhood she wished for a marriage like her parents. She dreamt of the love to die for, where both persons were head over heels for each other and willing to die for one another. Even if it was with Jacob she hoped she could achieve this dream,

"What of our bond?" she questioned out of the blue, his second option tempted her but she wanted to be filled in on everything.

"Our marriage is to be a political one. This way you will have the freedom you so want. Our bond will be there but I have no intention of completing it. It'll be a waste cause" for some reason it upsetted her, she didn't like that he had no intention for their future. She may hate the guy now but some part of her had hope, hearing many stories of how wolves found their mates, she wanted one for herself. Nevertheless she only nodded. It was for the best maybe. He was to die, and she didn't wish to go through what her mother went through after her father passed. 

"I need time to think" she declares reasonably, 

"I expect you at the Palace tomorrow morning with your decision" he stated. Selena got up to leave, she walked past him to the door, both their shoulders lightly touching, suddenly Jacob put his hand out holding her shoulder, Selena's head twisted to meet his gaze, 

"If you even try to do something note I will take sever action against your pack"

"You've no right. Your intention's personal. This doesn't and shouldn't affect my tribe" 

"It depends then. Derek will be in prison for defying me, after all he is your guardian. Your sister will become a rogue and be left meat with the rest of the rogues, she wouldn't stand a chance, and you'll be locked in the palace WITH ME" having Klara's name mentioned Selena took action and had her claws against his throat, he didn't flinch for one bit, just stared at her in bewilderment. He wanted to see if she'd actually do it, kill him.

"Go home Selena. I expect you on my grounds first thing in the morning" he ordered and Selena withdrew her claws walking out.

"Use my sister's name again and I won't hesitate to end you Jacob Hale" she was out the next minute.

She didn't bother looking for anyone, and left the place. When she got to her vehicle she dropped Carol a text,

Selena :  Thank you so much Car for the lovely concert, I really enjoyed it. You are the best girl! I won't be coming home today, I thought of checking out mom's house, to make sure everything is alright there. So I'll be there tonight. I'll let you know of my plans tomorrow, I might not come home, but it'll depend on the workload I have. Thanks again for everything Darl. I really enjoyed. Make sure Klara gets to bed for me please. Night💖.

She sent the paragraph and went straight to her mom's house.  She had left spare clothes there from 3 years back and knew it maybe dusty but will be sufficient for the night. 

The entire drive back was only about Jacob. His words were on replay inside her disturbing voice. It still somewhat hurt her when she heard how he didn't wish to proceed with their union. She thought maybe he would've change. Want her for love, maybe then she could convince her uncle and leave,

She hoped for a mate ever since she was 15. Hearing about it, it excited her. She couldn't wait for the day to come.

And now the day had come.

Her mate had been disclosed.

And her heart ached a little.

She didn't expect it. She really had hoped if it was him, he'd change. Just like how her father changed for her mother, she hoped he'd be the same. Sure her father took her mother's name because Cheryl had a higher rank than him. But it was purely out of love for her. Not for ruling or the title of Alpha.

Reaching the house she settled quickly in her room, only dusting it and sweeping it lightly. Even in bed she was still in deep thought. 

She was in bed, not sleeping. She couldn't make her mind up. She knew if she went with her first option Derek wouldn't look at her the same way. And if she went with the second option her pack wouldn't believe in her any longer.

After all unless she was in love with the man and he with her only would Derek allow her to endure the journey. But it was political. And her family's safety was in the midst. If she messed it up she'd be locked up, her family in vain and her poor sister. 

The pack will only listen to their King if he command something. Her words won't help her in any way. If they were ordered to reject her as Alpha they will. All because of the King's power.

So she'll just not have to tell derek. 

She couldn't be his incubator and just leave the newborn baby with its father. He was yet to earn her trust, she didn't think he'd be able to be a father to her child. It was a definite 'NO' for her. She hates that her mother had to pass so quickly, she wouldn't wish it upon her own flesh and blood.

Which meant she'd have to...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 471 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...
18.3K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
126K 5.3K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
167K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...