Cub, Where Are You Going?

By LiannQ

Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a littl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

9

693 17 0
By LiannQ

Old man Zhou followed him to the yard and saw that the birdcage hanging under the eaves was empty. He suddenly wondered: "Why is the bird missing? It didn't fly away by itself, right?" Tang Xing replied angrily

: "No, just like the woodpecker in Old Liu Tou's family, it was stolen back by Huang Youcai, the man who sold the birds to you in Xiangyun Market. It was also him that scared Zhuang Zhuang that night." Old man Zhou said in surprise: "Is it him

? Is that correct?"

Tang Xing said, "Yes, I asked you to buy a wild bird just to lure out the bird thief. I chased him all the way into the only game store in Xiangyun Market at midnight last night and found that The bird thief is the shop owner Huang Youcai himself."

Mrs. Zhou was now convinced of Tang Xing's words and gave him a thumbs up: "Xiao Tang, you are really capable, worthy of Tang Banxian!"

Tang Xing felt good after hearing this. He smiled a lot, his eyes were crooked with laughter, and he said humbly: "No, no, you've got the award."

His happy and proud look was almost exactly the same as five years ago. Li Wenqing also wanted to laugh a little, but when he thought of The corners of the little ferret's mouth tightened again in his hat.

"What a fearsome young man." Old man Zhou followed up with a compliment, "What about Huang Youcai, have you subdued him?" Speaking

of this, Tang Xing became a little depressed again, "I had already subdued him, but..."

Li asked Qing Shi said in time: "Huang Youcai's crime of capturing and selling a large number of nationally protected wild animals is quite bad. We have already arrested him. Don't worry, he will be punished as he deserves." The old couple breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. Old man

Zhou She shook hands with Li Wenqing gratefully and thanked her. Mrs. Zhou also said repeatedly: "That's great. Thank you, Superintendent Li. The police comrades are the most reliable!" Li Wenqing said: "You're welcome. This is what we should do

. But one thing needs to be made clear. It is illegal to hunt, sell and slaughter wild animals privately. The same is true for buying and eating them. It is also very dangerous and may lead to various serious diseases. You two must pay attention to this in the future. A little."

Old man Zhou said quickly: "No, I will never buy it again. If Xiao Tang hadn't said it was useful in getting rid of demons, I wouldn't have bought that kingfisher."

Tang Xing felt unhappy in his heart. Originally, he It can be done completely, but now, the credit has been taken away by the guy named Li. Wasn't my hard work this night in vain?

Mrs. Zhou was not a stingy person. She took out four pink bills from her pocket and gave them to Tang Xing. "Xiao Tang, you have done a lot of work this time. This is a small amount of hard work. You can accept it."

" Why is this so embarrassing? It is my duty to eliminate evil for the people." Tang Xing's eyes lit up and he said he was embarrassed, but he stretched out his hand.

Who would have thought that Li Wenqing would stop him halfway when he reached out, "It is my duty to eliminate evil for the people, so I cannot accept this money, otherwise it will violate the policy. Madam, if you encounter similar difficulties again in the future If you have any trouble, come to the police station and come to me, I will help you solve it."

Tang Xing wanted to break away from his hand, but unexpectedly the other party was very strong, and the big palm tightened around his wrist like a pair of pliers. Unable to break away, I could only stare in anger. After working all night, I not only didn't make a penny, but also paid out a hundred yuan. It was a big loss.

No, we must find a way to get it back, Tang Banxian will not do a loss-making business!

Mrs. Zhou put the money back in her pocket and said excitedly: "That's great, we don't have to worry about it in the future." Li Wenqing finally

let go of Tang Xing's hand and said: "Then let's go first. Please contact me if you have any questions."

"Okay, thank you both for your hard work. Let's play together when you have time."

Only the young master would play with someone named Li, and he is not familiar with him! Tang Xing was furious and was about to leave when Zhuang Zhuang ran out of the bedroom barefoot and shouted: "Grandpa and grandma, I'm scared!"

Mrs. Zhou quickly hugged her grandson, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, the monster has been killed by the police uncle Caught and locked up."

Zhuang Zhuang asked uneasily: "Is it true?"

Li Wenqing squatted down, his eyes were level with him, and said seriously: "Really. Children, monsters are not scary, they also have weaknesses, as long as If we are strong enough in our hearts, have the courage to face them, and work hard to learn skills, then they will not hurt us."

Zhuang Zhuang looked into his eyes and nodded involuntarily, "Well, I know, be brave, I'm not afraid!"

The old couple immediately laughed happily.

Zhuang Zhuang looked at Tang Xing again, "Uncle Tang, where is the little ferret, can I play with it?"

Tang Xing said, "No, we have to go home."

Zhuang Zhuang was immediately disappointed.

Old man Zhou couldn't bear to feel sad for his grandson, so he said, "Xiao Tang, why don't you sell the little ferret to me? You tell me how much it costs."

Tang Xing said seriously: "I'm sorry, I said before that the little ferret is coming to me. It's very important, just like my son, so I won't sell it for any amount of money."

The old couple were a little disappointed. Nowadays, many young people are very nervous about pets, and they all find it difficult to understand.

Li Wenqing felt quite uncomfortable when he heard this, but he still said: "Uncle Zhou, since Zhuang Zhuang likes small animals, you can buy a kitten, puppy or hamster or other artificially bred pet." "Yes,

I Why did you forget?" Old man Zhou slapped his forehead and said, "Zhuang Zhuang, grandpa will take you to the market later. Grandpa will buy you whatever you like, okay?" Zhuang Zhuang became happy and said, "Okay!" came out of Zhou's

house

. Finally, Tang Xing stepped on the electric donkey first, intending to get rid of Li Wenqing, but the latter quickly stopped the front of his car, "If you have a clear conscience, why are you hiding from me? This case is not over yet, you have to continue Cooperate with the investigation and accept the summons. When everything is found out, I will naturally give you justice."

Tang Xing didn't want to carry a suspicion, so he said: "If you cooperate, you will cooperate. Of course I have a clear conscience. But it can't affect me. Son, I have to go home first, settle him down, and send him to kindergarten, otherwise there will be no need to talk."

Li Wenqing compromised, "OK, add your contact information, and I will call you later."

The two added each other's phone numbers . , then Tang Xing twisted the handle of the car and drove away in a whoosh.

Li Wenqing watched him leave and didn't return to the police station until he was out of sight.

It was only six o'clock when we got home, Zaizai hadn't woken up yet, and Tang Xing was so sleepy that he took a hasty shower and then fell asleep with him.

At seven o'clock, the alarm clock on his mobile phone rang. Tang Xing didn't even open his eyes. He patted the little kid next to him: "Tang Xichen, get up and go to school." After Tang Xichen woke up, he found himself lying on the bed at home and changed back

to He looked like a child, crawling out of bed and going to the bathroom to pee, brush his teeth and wash his face.

After he had packed himself up and put on his small schoolbag, Tang Xing got up from the bed and sent his son to kindergarten with his hair, which was a bit messy but did not affect his handsomeness.

The kindergarten charges high fees, but it provides brunch and an afternoon snack, which saves Tang Xing a lot of trouble.

On the way, Tang Xichen asked: "Dad, did you catch a monster at Zhuang Zhuang's house last night?"

Tang Xing said casually: "Of course, Dad is so powerful, he must be sure to catch one. I used my left hand to move the moonlight in front of the bed, and I hit him. His eyes were shining with gold; he made a move with his right hand that was probably frost on the ground, and beat the weasel spirit until it cried for father and mother."

Tang Xichen was so amused that he laughed, raised his little fist and solemnly performed the moves Tang Xing said.

When they arrived at the kindergarten, Tang Xing warned: "Get along well with the children and stop playing around, you know?" "I know, goodbye,

dad." Tang Xichen waved to him and jumped into the gate. .

Look, my son is so handsome, just like his father. Tang Xing watched the little boy enter the classroom, then yawned and returned home. He didn't even open the store, just ate something and then fell back to sleep.

...

At 7:30 in the morning, in the isolation room of the police station, Huang Youcai was still in his prototype state with special handcuffs tightly wrapped around his neck, and the other end was handcuffed to an iron pillar one meter above the ground. He could neither squat nor sit, and could only stand there on tiptoe. He could not get away, nor could he sleep. After several hours of sitting up and down, he became exhausted.

There was the sound of footsteps and someone came in. Huang Youcai steeled himself and raised his eyes to look.

It would be easier if it were the two human policemen. The old man and the young man had no great skills and low vigilance, so it would be easier for him to find opportunities to escape.

As he wished, the person who came in was the old policeman with gray hair. Huang Youcai felt happy, but still pretended to be dying on the surface.

Seeing the weasel spirit with a sharp beak and yellow fur that was handcuffed on the iron pillar, which looked exactly like an ordinary weasel, except that it was a bit larger, Zhao Weiguo still felt that what happened a few hours ago was just a dream. a feeling of.

Liang Zihao went to the traffic police brigade to watch the surveillance video from Wutong Street to Xiangyun Market last night. Li Wenqing and Tang Xing went to Zhou's house to investigate and collect evidence. Before they came back, Zhao Weiguo came to take notes for Huang Youcai. He sat behind the desk with his record book and looked at the weasel spirit across from him. He felt a little strange for a moment. He had worked at the police station for more than thirty years and had made eight hundred or less records. This was the first time. Facing an inhuman monster, it took a while before Huang Youcai said seriously: "Huang Youcai, tell me the truth, how long have you been operating your store in Xiangyun Market? How many wild animals have you captured and sold?" Huang Youcai said weakly intermittently: "

Police Comrade, can you put me down first? I am about to be strangled to death. Are you abusing prisoners?"

Zhao Weiguo hesitated for a moment, "Explain the problem clearly, and I will put you down."

"No, I want to I can't breathe, I, I'm going to die..." Huang Youcai convulsed a few times as he spoke and rolled his eyes.

Zhao Weiguo quickly took out the key from his uniform pocket and opened the cuffs locked on the iron pillar. If Huang Youcai really died at this time, he couldn't bear this responsibility.

Huang Youcai lay on the ground and kicked his legs, looking like he was dying. Zhao Weiguo was a little anxious. He took out his mobile phone and wanted to call 120 to find a doctor for emergency treatment. He also thought that this guy was not a human, but a spermated weasel. Shouldn't he find a veterinarian to take a look? Just when he was undecided, the weasel suddenly jumped up from the ground and rushed out of the isolation room with the handcuffs around his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 20.3K 32
She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of Wings.
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
119K 3.6K 80
https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapter 80 is over Danmei Fans finished 237,0...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad