Best thing (Pordee x Pandee)

By shezafina

Michelle and Antonia are bestfriends and they love each. But Michelle didn't want their friendship to be brok... More

Bestfriends
Three Years later
Destined
Date
First
Opportunities
The talk
Surprise
Surprise - Part 2
Discussion
Moments
Make love
Precious moments
Against all odd
Victory
Jealousy
Assurance
Unexpected Visit
Breakfast
Samantha
Arrival
Rehearsal
Sleep over
Big Day
Top 3
Mexico
Argument
Apology
Frustration
Let's take a break
Time to think
In love with you
One Year later
The truth
Blessing
With her
The News

She Left

2.1K 41 3
By shezafina

Love isn't about finding the right person,its about creating a right relationship.Love isn't about luxurious things in the world,love is about that someday,you two can be able to reach your dreams,helping out each other,love is about giving without expecting anything in return.Love accepting that person,even if others can't,love is about sharing happiness and pain as well,love is about holding on,even all else fail.

Michelle's new girlfriend Kylie Padilla,gorgeous,smart,sophisticated and she has a good personality.She knows that Michelle is in love with her bestfriend Antonia,it pains her to feel,to see that her girlfriend love someone else,no matter how much she love Michelle,that love wouldn't be enough,They always fight because of Antonia and Kylie realize that she needs to free herself from all the jealousy and pain she's feeling,all she wants is for Michelle to be happy,thats why she broked up with Michelle.

--------

Antonia knows all along that Michelle's relationship will not lasts long and in no time,her bestfriend will be single again.She knows her bestfriend like the back of her hand.She figure everything out and she finally accepted the fact that she's inlove with her beautiful bestfriend,but instead of confessing her feelings,she kepts herself busy,she cancelled every invite of Michelle,every movie night,every friday dinner,even having their breakfast together. She always manage to wake earlier than Michelle and go home late at night when she knows that Michelle were already asleep.

Until one night when Antonia got home in the middle of the night,she walked in the kitchen to grab some milk and she's stunned to see Michelle.

"Are you avoiding me? Michelle asked her calmly.

"M,why are you drinking coffee in the dark?,weirdo" Antonia says continue to poured milk in the glass.

"I turned it off,when i see your car" Michelle replied with hint of sadness in her voice.

"You're not answering my question Antonia"

"I'm not avoiding you M"she lied.

"Don't try to deny it Antonia, i know you when you lie!" Michelle yells at her.

Antonia was taken a back by Michelle's words.

"Really?You know me?but you don't have any idea of why I'am avoiding you!"Antonia yells,staring at Michelle's eyes.

Michelle shakes her head,unable to uttered a word.

"What's wrong with you M?!,I know your smart and all of that and you know me for many years!"she says.

"I don't know what your talking about Antonia ,please enlighten me" Michelle says begging.

"I think I'm in love with you M" Antonia said it finally,after weeks of avoiding this conversation, it finally happened.

"No you're not" Michelle says with firm tone.

"I know what i feel M,I love you and i know,you feel the same way" Antonia says almost crying.

"Of course I feel the same way Antonia,you know that i care about you" Michelle says, pointing the both of them and says "But i won't let it" Michelle says in a serious tone.

"I'm leaving" Michelle says that caught Antonia's attention.

"What do mean your leaving? Antonia asked shockingly.

"I accepted the offer in New York and I'm leaving next week" Michelle says casually

"No no no..please don't leave, if this is all about my confession,i can handle my feelings M" Antonia said between sobs.

"I'm sorry" Michelle says with finality in her tone and she walks away leaving Antonia in the kitchen crying and whisper "You and I"

------

Later,that night Michelle and Max are in the busiest, crowded airport,instead of leaving next week, Michelle decided to leave earlier than expected, Max is the only person who knows that shes leaving tonight.

"Are you sure your gonna leave?" Max ask her.

"Yeah, this is the right to do" she replied unsure of her answer,deep inside she doesn't want to leave like that,she wants to say goodbye to Antonia,but when she thinks about it, it hurts like hell but she prevented herself from crying that night,she needs to be strong,she made this choice.

"We both know how much you love Antonia" Max says, "That's why i need to leave Max,I'm not the right person for her,i know I'm not enough for her" she says sadly.

"You're stupid M,you will gonna regret this" Max said seriouly.

"I know, but still i want to leave Max,maybe someday Antonia and I will met again and I want to be the person she deserve" Michelle says.

"Are you sure,you don't want to say goodbye to her? I can call her now if you want M" Maza says holding her phone.

"I can't,i don't want to see her cry and beg me to stay."

"She will never forgive you M" Max warn her.

"She will forget about it, she'll move on Max" Michelle says gently.

"Please take care of her Max" she beg her friend.

"I will" Max replied,

After a few minutes, Michelle's flight had been called,its time for her friend to leave, Max did a lot of convincing for Michelle to stay but she failed to convince her friend, Max knows that Antonia will be broken, She promise Michelle that she will take care of Antonia and be there when Antonia needs a shoulder to cry on.

Max believe that Antonia and Michelle are destined to be together, they find their way back to each other Max thought, She witness all the things Antonia and Michelle shared,they had ups and downs,they fight but always manage to forgive each other,They both love each other but Michelle is stubborn.

-------

Goodbyes make you think, they make you realize what you've had,what you've lost,and what things your taking for granted.Goodbyes are painful because it means the end of one story and the another story is about to begin. But they say stories always have a happy ending,if the end isn't happy,then it's not the end of it.

As we grow older we learn that even one person whose not supposed to let us down,would probably will. I got my heart broken when Michelle leave without even saying goodbye,She left after I confessed my feelings to her, you ruined the beautiful thing that happen to you Antonia she said to herself.

They say before a new chapter begins the old one has to end,you need to remind yourself that what had passed will never come back.Remember that theres a time when you could leave without that person. Nothing is irreplaceable. A habit is not a need,closing cycle not because of pride,incapacity or arrogance,it simplt because that no longer fit your life.

Antonia cried almost every night and drunked every chance she gets. The responsible,compose Antonia change after Michelle left. Max and Rhian witnessed Antonia's pain.Max always there for her,even Janina who always busy with work,but still have time to visit her,to comfort her.

Heartbreak is odd kind of pain,'cause your not dying, your not even sick,for all intents and purposes your perfectly fine,yet inside your heart your dying,you hurt so much that you can't sleep and you can't stop the tears from falling,you may eat so much, you may not eat at all. Nonsmokers light up, Nondrinkers find a bar. A broken heart is one of the world greastest equalizer because it can turn even the sweetest angel into a freakin evil.

One night Antonia is so drunked to the point that she almost died,luckily her brother visit her and found her lifeless body in the living room,her older brother rush her to the nearest hospital,when she wakes up she saw her mom cried.

"Mom,I'm so sorry, please stop crying" she begged her mom.

"Baby i know that you're hurting but please don't do this ever again, I don't want to lose you iha" her mom says.

"Mom your not gonna lost me, I need help,I need to fix my life" Antonia says.

"Okay iha,I'll call your uncle Julian"her moms her preparing to call her brother,who is a doctor.

"Thanks mom and I'm so sorry for all the stupid things i did this past few months" Antonia says sincerely, "I promise Mom I will get better,and I will forget her" Antonia says.

"Iha you don't need to forget her,you love her and you both shared great memories together,focus on the good memories not on the bad one" her mom says.

"But Mom it's so painful,she left just like that,I'm not enough for her" Antonia says between sobs.

"Iha Michelle had a reason why she left you,maybe you'll meet someday,one thing that I'm sure" her mom says.

"What is it mom?" Antonia asked her mom.

"That she love you as much as you love her" her mom says sincerely.

"But why she left me Mom?" Antonia asked.

"I can't answer that iha, only Michelle can answer that" her moms says.

Sometimes when we think we have been hurt by someone in the past, we build up defenses to protect ourselves from being hurt in the future. So the fearful past causes a fearful future and the past and future become one. We cannot love when we feel fear.... When we release the fearful past and forgive everyone, we will experience total love and oneness with all.

Most things are forgotten over time,there are just too many things we have to think about everyday, too many new things we have to learn. But still, no matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never seems to forget, memories we can never rub away. They remain with us forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1K 22
Rivals, if you may call it, just two girls aiming for the crown. In the end, Miss Nicaragua took home the crown. From mere contestants to friends. Wh...
27.3K 627 35
A scenario came inside my mind and it encourage me to make this story. I wrote this out of boredom and also to somehow express my delusions over the...
13.8K 559 16
Smoking is probably one of Michelle's bad habits. She can't really avoid smoking for a day even if you give her a million of dollars. Then she met a...
106K 2.4K 49
They say destiny always make a way. BUT..... What if it is also the reason why they take away from each other? Will they be destined to be together a...