𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒�...

By AMITYV

( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient... More

DEMON'S POSSESSION
PART ONE; THE DEMON
PART TWO; THE NAME
PART THREE; THE DECISION
PART FOUR; THE BOND
PART FIVE; THE PROCESS
PART SIX; THE REMINDER
PART SEVEN; THE MEETING
PART EIGHT; THE DUTY
PART NINE; THE FEAR
PART TEN; THE CURIOSITY
PART ELEVEN; THE RESTRAINT
PART TWELVE; THE TRIP
PART THIRTEEN; THE EFFECT
PART FOURTEEN; THE WONDERING
PART FIFTEEN; THE DESIRE
PART SIXTEEN; THE DEFINITION
PART SEVENTEEN; THE DEBT
PART EIGHTEEN; THE EARRINGS
PART NINETEEN; THE AFFRONT
PART TWENTY; THE KISS
PART TWENTY ONE; THE TRAINERS
PART TWENTY THREE; THE ACCORD
PART TWENTY FOUR; THE DANGER

PART TWENTY TWO; THE HOSTILITY

5.5K 392 31
By AMITYV

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー muzan kibutsuji

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー kokushibo

    "OH, my!" Upper Two declared after Muzan had disappeared with another strum from Nakime's biwa, his hands pressed together as he stared at (Y/N) with clear excitement in his rainbow-colored eyes. "What a pretty, young girl! If Lord Muzan hadn't tasked us to train you, I might've been tempted to have a taste... but now that I mention it, he never said I couldn't..."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened.

Just as she took a step back, Upper Three snarled at the other demon and stepped in front of (Y/N), his eyes narrowed into deadly slits.

Kokushibo didn't look much better.

His dark aura was suffocating.

"Don't even think about it, Douma," Upper Three's disgusted frown grew the longer he stared at Upper Two whom (Y/N) now knew as Douma, his fingers curling into fists that allowed veins to scrawl up his flesh. "If you touch her outside of training her, you'd be going against Lord Muzan's orders. And I will not stand for that."

Upper Three turned to (Y/N) who flinched from his serrated glare.

He then stalked towards her.

Kokushibo, however, was quick to stop this when he unsheathed his sword and within a second, had the blade pressed against Upper Three's throat. Their eyes clashed, animosity lingering between them which, in Upper Three's case, was fueled by a raging hatred that couldn't be quelled.

"Move," Upper Three growled.

"Akaza..." Kokushibo uttered lowly in warning, not even budging, clearly showing the obvious truth that he was not the slightest threatened.

"Who is she?" Akaza demanded as his gaze once more shifted back to (Y/N) that Kokushibo further stepped in front of to shield her from his glaring eyes. "To think that Lord Muzan would order for us to teach her Breaths and to fight... what importance can a human hold to his plans?"

"Lord Akaza is right, Lord Kokushibo," Douma interjected as he threw an arm around Akaza's shoulders, a smirk resting on his lips.

Akaza's brow twitched.

His jaw tightened.

"Get off," Akaza demanded.

"Hm?" Douma whipped his head down to stare at Akaza, his eyes wide and his smile chilling.

"Get your hand off of me," Akaza's jagged glower tore into Douma's gaze before he then lashed his fist through the other's jaw, blood splattering to the floor whilst also now dripping down his fist, his expression one of apathy at what he just did.

"Whoa..." Douma somehow spoke through his ripped jaw, blood still flowing from the wound until it quickly patched together, turning back to face Akaza with a simpering smile and cracks along his once smooth skin. "Oh, that was some punch. Just a bit stronger than before, wouldn't you say, Lord Akaza?"

If possible, Akaza's glare doubled in intensity.

And without any further provocation, he struck out again, this time taking off more than half of Douma's upper face and leaving nothing but his smug grin.

"Get lost," Akaza scowled at him.

Not even a second later, his hand was sliced off clean at the wrist, blood spurting from the wound.

"Akaza..." Kokushibo began once more as he sheathed his sword, his dark hair swaying behind him as he stood behind the third Upper Moon. "You always go too far."

"It's alright, Lord Kokushibo," Douma hummed, amusement lacing his tone as his head regenerated just as quickly as his mouth did, his eyes glimmering with a type of mirth that (Y/N) realized was in belittlement of Akaza. "I don't mind in the least. After all, how long has it been since we all last saw each other? Let's try to get along."

"It's not for your benefit that I speak," Kokushibo raised his head. "Disrupting the hierarchy... which, in turn, undermines the hierarchy. That's what dismays me." Slowly, he turned to face Akaza, his six eyes holding a heavy weight to the other demon as he continued, "Akaza... if you're disgruntled, you should battle for a replacement. However, now is not the time considering Lord Muzan has given us our orders already."

Silence fell.

It was overbearing to (Y/N).

She was slightly alarmed by the speed and strength displayed by the three demons, having known that without a doubt, she was facing beings who were anything but human. Then again, never so blatantly was it presented before her. When her parents were killed, she had walked in after the fact, meaning she had never witnessed it. The same was said about the slaughtering of her entire family.

She wasn't there.

She hadn't been able to see the horrors and atrocities that one demon alone could commit.

She lowered her gaze.

And they... will be training me.

Why did I allow this to happen in the first place?

If Muzan had killed me because I refused to do as he asked, I would have been accepting of it—that's what I always say when faced with death.

So, why...

Why didn't I say it then?

"Ne, ne!" Douma probed, snapping her from her thoughts and making her back up immediately when noticing how close he was to her, his head tilted in an almost innocent manner. "What's your name, then? How do you know Lord Muzan and Lord Kokushibo?"

"My name is (L/N)(Y/N)," she introduced herself calmly despite her practically severed nerves. "Kokushibo was tasked by Muzan to kill my family—to kill... me. He didn't."

"Insubordination... hah?" Akaza growled whilst crossing his arms over his chest.

Kokushibo said nothing.

He didn't care if he was a hypocrite.

All he cared about was (Y/N)'s survival.

"So, (Y/N)-chan," Douma started again, making her raise a brow when he was already on first name basis with her despite them just meeting, his grin wide and stretching eerily across his face. "Why has Lord Muzan tasked us to train you? You must be close with him considering you don't use honorifics with him. With Lord Kokushibo, too..."

"He only gave me permission because I am useful to him for one reason," (Y/N) exhaled softly as she met each demon's eyes. "To infiltrate the Demon Slayer Corps to find the Blue-Spider Lily."

つづく | to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.4K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
2.4K 122 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...
273K 10.8K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
719K 34.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...