๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐†๏ฟฝ...

Von hoonzzone

โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก? โž - แด›สœส€แดแดกษด แด€แดกแด€ส ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด„สŸแด€ษด ส™แดœแด› ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›. โ... Mehr

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 01 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข 02 - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โ€ข
โ€ข 03 - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 04 - ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 05-๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ โ€ข
โ€ข 06 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ โ€ข
โ€ข 07- ๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š โ€ข
โ€ข 08- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 10 - ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ง โ€ข

โ€ข 09 - ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ€ข

553 22 1
Von hoonzzone

A dream.

Satomi was being dragged in a dark room then she was thrown into some deeper depth of the room. In the dark few eyes glew and stared at her. Satomi sat up on the cold floor and tried to look at her small hands in the dark. She couldn't see them. Her legs were in pain. Those ankles were tied up with those heavy metal chains before and now they're swollen.

"She's a monster."

- Satomi remembered the male voice. Moreover she clearly remembered his face and his actions throughout her life. Satomi tried to find the light in the room just to stumble few more times and bleeding her knees. No one was there to lift her up, no one was there to let her cry on their shoulder, no one told her that she's just a human being with some will to live.

If only she didn't have those powers, if only she wasn't the choosen one , if only she wasn't born here. Would the world be a better place if she got out of here? Or....it would be better if she didn't exist in the first place? Would he be happy?

"Satomi, my girl~"

Satomi tried to sit up again, this time a female voice. She lifted up her head and saw light coming from a thin hole in the wall. She ran. She ran towards it. She heard that female voice laughing. Is she laughing at her for being like this or she's encouraging her? What was the point of having all these powers if she'll end up being a bottom feeder? What was the use of these powers if she'll end up being a weak freak?

She reached and tried to touch the light and suddenly the dark room disappeared. It was bright everywhere. She turned her head around and saw a woman standing behind her in a distance. She can't see her face clearly but that small gentle smile is so prominent on her pretty face. She's wearing a simple white kimono with pink border, her hair is light blonde and the way she stands is so polite. She looks similar....

"Satomi, you're my strong girl. Save people you love"

That woman slowly started to fade away and became those pink cherry blossoms around her. They were flying in the air and some were falling on her. It was beautiful scenery around her. Gentle wind hitting her face, those flowers flying in the air and that bright sunlight... it's been ages since Satomi saw the sunlight. She's always in that dark room. A petal fell on her small hands, Satomi held it close to her heart and mumbled something. Then tears started to fall from her eyes.....she didn't bother to wipe them off .....she felt so warm .....she felt she was supposed to be free and she belongs here....

".......??" Satomi was wide awake on her bed. She has tears all over her face and she's also sweating like crazy.... "A dream....I guess" ...Satomi thought and grabbed her phone from the bed stand. She looked at the time and saw that it's already near the noon. She wiped off her face and went to bathroom to fresh up. She's been feeling extremely low after Yuji died last night. As much as she wanted to tell herself that it wasn't her fault the more she thought if there was anything she could've done to save him but it was too late...

Well at least she'll have few days off from those missions. She never complained but she was tired and it was good that Satoru noticed this time. She looked at her in her bathroom mirror and lifted up her left hand, ...yeah it's bandaged. She felt better after the rest and it seemed like her cursed energy was nearly all recovered. But what type of crazy dream was that? She can't call it a nightmare because it wasn't just that dark room with that pain this time but with that woman....

"Who's she?"

_____________

In Shoko's clinic there was Satoru and Ijichi waiting for Shoko to do something about Yuji's body. Satoru was desperate to revive that boy back to life but it would be pretty difficult to do so. Without a heart ....

Satoru:"You know Ijichi... I've a lousy personality"

Ijichi: "I know"

Satoru : "Ijichi, you're in for a serious face slap later"

Ijichi : "a serious face slap?" His expressions changed into a dry one. Getting slapped by Satoru was like a deadly thing lol

Satoru : "I'm not like a teacher person so why who would be in a place like jujutsu high ?"

Ijichi : "why?"

Satoru: "It's because I've ....a dream"

Ijichi : a dream?

Satoru : yup. They proved it with Yuji, the higher ups are the scum of this jujutsu world.  Selfish idiots, bloodline idiots, proud idiots,- just plain idiots.. I'm gonna reset this crappy world of jujutsu. It's easy to kill anyone who's in charge but someone else would taue their places so nothing will change. And it's not as if people approve massacres anything so .... that's why I'm trying to educate. I need strong and intelligent allies . I need to foster them.  That's why I sometimes pass my missions on my students .. it's a tough love. Satoru chuckled.

Ijichi: not because you're lazy? He thought.

Satoru : Future generations wouldn't stay in just 'special grade' anymore. They are marvelous. Specially third year Hakari and second year Okkutsu. Even I believe Satomi too , she's also rising....and Yuji was no exception! Should I just kill all those higher ups? Satoru clenched his fists. Ijichi stared at him in horror.

A woman walked in the room, "you seem pretty emotional about it. It's very rare to see you like this"

Shoko Ieiri. She lifted up the sheet on Yuji's body and spoke, "so this is Sukuna's vessel?!"

"Do something about him. You can right?"

Shoko scoffed, "or who you think I'm? Anyways I'm gonna get started are you two just gonna sit and watch?" She asked to both Ijichi and Satoru.

"G-G-Gojo! H-he's alive!"
"Heh heh shut up Ijichi"

Everyone in the room was left speechless when Yuji sat on by himself like he wasn't dead. All of those faces stared at him in disbelief and shock as he looked down at himself just to find him naked,

"Woah! Full frontal!" He then looked at Shoko who was also shocked, "uh.. it's kinda embarassing. Who are you?"

"Too bad" Shoko moved aside from him.

"Yuji!" Satoru smiled and waved at Yuji, "welcome back!"

"Yo! I'm back!" He waved back with a smile.

"I wonder if everyone would be surprised!" He thought innocently and started to wear back some clothes.

Shoko and Satoru were walking side to side on the hallway.

Shoko: "Oh right I've to change the report"

Satoru : no leave it as it is.

Shoko: Hm?

Satoru : before he's targeted again, I'd at least give Yuji some basic training. Plz leave him as decreased in the report.

Shoko : Then Itadori have to go in hide for good.

Satoru : No, I'll have him ready in for the exchange event.

Shoko : why?

Satoru : Easy. I refuse to keep this kid from living his best life. And not just him,but everyone.

_________

Megumi zipped up his tracksuit and joined Maki on the training field,
"Zenin senpai, as a jujutsu sorcerer what kind of people you wanna save?"

"Huh? I don't think about it" Maki raised her eyebrow.

"I shouldn't have asked" Megumi muttered under his breath and rolled his eyes.

"What?" Maki asked with a pissed off face.

"FUSHIGURO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CONDUCTING AN INTERVIEW THERE? TRADE PLACE WITH ME! THIS SCHOOL UNIFORM SUCKS. I'M GONNA BUY A CUTE TRACKSUIT!" Nobara screamed as Panda was spinning her in the air.

"What are they doing?" Megumi asked.

"You guys are weak in close combat" Maki span her pole arm and challenged Megumi, "Then we'll talk".

_______________

"Yuji, you're better in close combat then most when it comes to close combat. But right now you gotta learn how to use cursed energy. And you need to learn a bit of jujutsu." Satoru explained to Yuji.

Yuji smiled and spoke, "It's good because I'm gonna learn it from you , Gojo sensei"

Satoru smirked and put his right palm in front of Yuji, "Try hitting me with force"
"Okay don't blame me if it hurt later" Yuji swinged his fist on Satoru's palm but in his surprise, Satoru blocked it and nothing happened to him. Yuji was in disbelief, he thought that he was super strong!

"I didn't feel any cursed energy"

"Why?" Yuji's face was shocked.

Satoru explained, " The basis of using cursed energy is negative emotion. You mentioned the other day when you were feeling anger and fear ..."

Yuji suddenly got an idea, "So whenever I use cursed energy, I've to stay mad! No wonder why Fushiguro is always ticked off!"

"Nope" Satoru sighed.

_____________

Megumi jolted suddenly and made a pissed off face.

"What's wrong?" Maki asked.

"Something just pissed me off!"
"You little!..."
"Not you." ....

Maki threw her pole are at Megumi, "There's a month and half for the exchange event so don't get distracted "

Megumi catched it and put it on his shoulders, "Hmm this just feels right.."

Satoru : Every jujutsu sorcerer is trained to control their emotions while channeling cursed energy. So when they're overflowed with emotions, they try not to waste their cursed energy. There are so many different ways to control that but I'm choosing a tough one for ya..

Yuji : what?

Satoru : by watching movies!

______________

Megumi : Carrying cursed tools huh? It's true that there are advantages of it in close combat but I like to keep my hands free considering my cursed technique.

Megumi was sitting on one of those staircases and Maki and Panda under a tree. Toge was on the other staircase.

Megumi : Well it seems like you carry at least two of them. But where do you keep them? Just asking....

Maki : I make panda hold one . Maki pointed at Panda.

Panda just made a sumo wrestler pose with a smile.

Megumi frowned and mumbled, "I shouldn't have asked part 2"

Panda : Well there are sorcerers who use cursed spirits to store them.

Maki : But it's extremely rare since it takes a lot to take them in! Tell me if you find one...

"Back then , why did you run away?"

Megumi remembered the question Sukuna asked him last night and he was thinking too much about it. What did he mean by that? Did Megumi have a chance to win against a special grade? But how's that possible?

Megumi placed his right hand on the lower staircase and suddenly felt his hand shrinking in the shadows. His eyes widened and he grinned,

"Senpai, I think we're good"

____________

"Huh? The first years are in for exchange event?" Satomi scoffed and rolled her eyes while talking to Satoru on phone, "What's exactly happening this year?"

"Your classmates are expelled so..."

"But I am still here! I mean they're still newbies and I hardly think that Kyoto will spare them."

"Oh it'll be fine. It'll be fine" Satoru chuckled from the other side of the phone, "You feel better now?"

"Kinda. My head still hurts. Anyways I'm going to library for a while and I'm telling you this now uncle...I can't babysit those juniors"

Satomi put her other hand in her pants pocket and started walking out of her dorm room. After waking up she thought to read some stuffs since she won't be on duty for few days.

"Hahaha, it'll be fun Satomi!" Satoru laughed out loud.

Suddenly Satomi halted in front of the campus. Her eyes narrowed as she went silent for few secs. Her eyes looking at those figures in a distance.

"What's wrong?" Satoru asked after not getting response from Satomi.

"You didn't tell me that Kyoto students are coming here today?"

________________

[A/N : My girl just wanted some peaceful time at library after blaming herself for everything but now looks like she's gonna have some beef with people :3]

[ Her outfit if anyone's wondering]

[And also sorry for late update, I was sick asf from last two days. Anyways see ya]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

441K 17.8K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
27.9K 565 28
ๅ…ƒๆ‹ไบบใ‚’ๆฎบใ™ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚Œใชใ„ Satoru Gojo ร— F.reader (18+) โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษชแดแด˜แด€แด„แด› แดษด สแดแดœ...ส...
354K 10K 35
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...
341K 17.4K 46
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ โœงห–*ยฐเฟ .โ€ข*โ€ข [ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐š„ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™น๐™พ ] โ€ข*โ€ข. ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต โ” Miran Fushiguro must navigate in this world of Jujutsu, protecting the...