Pinky Promise (Y/nMalfoy X Fr...

By weasleytwinsimp11

"Promise?" asked Fred "I pinky promise." said Y/n holding out her pinky. He looked at her and chuckled, tilti... More

Introduction
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

2

128 6 17
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n was making her way down the stairs with her trunk. "Has anyone seen Dobby?" asked Y/n entering the kitchen to see her parents. "I've been calling him for almost twenty minutes?"

"I think he's out watering the roses." said Narcissa. Y/n made a face, turning back to her trunk.

"Are you ready?" asked her father. She nodded, grabbing her trunk. They four of them side apparated onto platform 9 3/4.

"Ah, Hogwarts." smiled Y/n. Draco rolled his eyes, throwing his trunk on the train.

"We'll see you soon." said Narcissa kissing the top of their heads. Y/n entered the train with Draco who seemed to be in a bad mood.

"What's the matter, Draco." asked Y/n pulling her little brother into an empty compartment.

"Nothing." he said.

"What's the matter?" asked Y/n once again. "Is it Potter and his little friends again?"

Draco stood silent.

"Dray, look." said Y/n in front of him. She placed her hands on his shoulder and smiled. "They are not better than you. You've got so much magic running through you that you'll always be special. You were so excited to start Hogwarts last year, you should be just as excited—"

The door opened, two tall ginger boys stood there. Y/n stood up straight looking at Fred and George Weasley. "Oh, looks like this compartment is taken, Fred." said George Weasley.

"Hm, all I see is snakes." said Fred. Y/n moved her hair out of her face, nodding her head.

"Watch out then because we bite." said Y/n grabbing her wand.

"What's happening here?" said Adrian tilting his head. Fred and George glanced at another and snorted.

"More snakes." said Fred walking past Adrian. Y/n groaned, rolling her eyes.

"I cannot stand them!" said Y/n turning towards Draco who sighed. She squeezed his cheek and smiled. "Remember what I said, Draco. Why don't you go and find Theodore or Blaise. I'll see you later."

"Okay." said Draco leaving the compartment. Adrian turned to Y/n, tilting his head.

"I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting year." said Y/n sitting down. Adrian shook his head, turning back towards the door.

"You can always tell Bulstrode to give them detention." Adrian said sitting back.

"What do you mean?" asked Y/n tilting her head.

"He's been made a prefect." chuckled Adrian. "I saw him making his way towards the prefect compartments, said he was going to come looking for you after."

"Hm." said Y/n raising an eyebrow. "He almost kissed me the other day."

"Oh?" said Adrian raising an eyebrow. "You're going to let him be your first kiss?"

"Not until he asks me to be his girlfriend." said Y/n.

"Smart girl." said Adrian. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Here we are!" said Miles standing at the doorway with Graham. "There's my favorite girl!"

"Watch out, Miles." laughed Graham. "We don't want Bulstrode to hear you say that about his girlfriend."

"He'll be okay." said Miles wrapping his arm around Y/n who chuckled.

"Y/n was just saying she'll let him kiss her." said Adrian closing the door. Graham and Miles turned to look at her.

"Really?" asked Graham.

"Only if we're dating." said Y/n.

"You seem to fancy him quite a bit." said Miles raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe." smiled Y/n.

"I give him props though." said Graham. "Getting the courage to admit he fancy's Y/n Malfoy is a brave thing to do."

"And then I have the three of you behind me twenty four, seven." said Y/n resting her head on Miles.

"Ah but you love us." smiled Adrian.

"I do." chuckled Y/n. A few hours had gone by when the door opened, Y/n was reading a book while Miles watched Graham and Adrian play wizard chess.

"Hii Benn." said the three boys in unison. Y/n rolled her eyes, smiling. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Hi Ben." smiled Y/n. He held his hand out for her, turning to look at Adrian.

"I want her back before we get off this train." said Adrian looking at the time. Y/n rolled her eyes, turning to Miles and Graham who snorted.

"Finally, I get you to myself." said Benjamin cupping her hand once again.

"You know you don't have to ask Adrian for permission." chuckled Y/n. Benjamin made a face, shaking his head.

"No, him, Bletchley and Montague last year dragged me into a classroom and threatened me a couple times to make sure I treated you right." said Benjamin. "I'm just trying to butter them up so I can have you all to myself."

"Smart." chuckled Y/n. There was a flashing bright light that went off in front of them, making them stop and jump back a bit.

"Ah, ten points for almost blinding the snakes?" said Fred with a laugh. He was surrounded by his twin and friends, Lee Jordan and Angelina Johnson.

"Oh my merlin, look at this!" said Y/n with a smile. "It's the Weasels and they have friends!"

"Is this your new accessory?" asked Fred turning to look at Benjamin. "Need another one to hold your bags?"

Y/n grabbed Fred by his collar pushing him against the wall. He rose his eyebrows, looking at the girl in front of him. "Say something else, Weasel, I dare you." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Benjamin rose his eyebrows.

"Okay, enough." said Benjamin pulling Y/n and Fred apart. Fred fixed his collar, narrowing his eyebrows. Benjamin pulled Y/n forward.

"You're too spoiled, Malfoy. Someone needs to take you off that pedestal you think you're on." said Fred. Y/n turned to look at Benjamin who made a face.

"I'll keep her on it." said Benjamin.

"Merlin, I hate him!" said Y/n. Benjamin chuckled, caressing her cheek. She stopped to turn and look at him.

"Ignore him, Y/n." said Benjamin with a smile. "Who cares what a Weasley says."

"Yeah, you're right." said Y/n looking behind her. Fred had been talking to his brother, looking past him and at her. Y/n rolled her eyes, taking Benjamin's hand. He placed his hand back on her face, caressing it when a door to a compartment opened.

"I cannot believe our siblings are together." said Millicent turning to Draco who stood next to her.

"It's honestly disgusting." said Draco. Y/n laughed, turning to him.

"Oh shut up." said Y/n smiling down at her brother.

"I think it's cute!" said Pansy Parkinson.

"Has she said yes yet?" asked Millicent with a smile.

"I haven't asked her yet." said Benjamin.

"Yes to what?" asked Y/n. Benjamin chuckled, closing the door that connected them towards the younger siblings.

"Uh, something for later." said Benjamin. Y/n made a face as he smiled, looking at the time. "I promise you'll know later."

"Okay." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Benjamin took her back to the boys, she changed into her robes and the train had finally came to a stop.

"How was your little walk with your boyfriend?" asked Graham.

"I think he's going to ask me out tonight." said Y/n with a face.

"You don't seem happy about that?" said Miles tilting his head.

"Am I suppose to be jumping up and down?" asked Y/n. Miles rolled his eyes, turning to Adrian.

"What's wrong." asked Adrian.

"Weasley's." said Y/n with a face handing Miles her book that he held. "He said I was spoiled."

"You're not spoiled." said Graham with a face. Y/n shrugged, looking at him.

"That's what I said." said Y/n. "Then he said I need to be taken off the pedestal I think i'm on."

"What a prat." said Adrian making a face, holding Y/n's purse.

"That's also what I said!" said Y/n shaking her head.

:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 654 38
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...
2.2K 60 38
"Elara," He said, gripping the girls small wrist. "Stop avoiding me." "Draco, stop, it's not safe for you to be around me." She argued, attempting to...
3.7K 241 42
You were leaning on the railing and you were admiring the sunset together. - 'Alli...', Draco said. -' Yeah Dray?' - 'I'm glad to have you.', he...
162 4 11
Fred stared at the silver haired girl with a harsh glare, one she returned even more cold. "Malfoy." "Weasley." "Jordan, great we've completed roll c...