Living In A Simulation

By AetherZariya

You know what we say, couldn't mention their name until we find their dark side. Narrator: me WARNING: The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (GRAND FINALE)

Chapter 2

3 0 0
By AetherZariya

Meanwhile in the auditorium…

Hunden: "Hello, class. Today we're going to be welcoming a new student into our class."

The new student shyly walked into the classroom as the ceiling light shone into his dark purple hair.

Hunden: "Everybody meet Norville Maire."

The entire audience went silent.

Ezra: "Nah bro ugly."

Malervick started to blush while staring into Norville's dark purple eyes as if he already had a crush on him. (cringe)

Malerick’s mind: “Wait… I recognized him.”

Ezra: "Nah shawty in love..."

Hunden: "Ay- uh... Guys, cut it out."

Lad w/ midnight hair: "Nah, the teacher jealous..."

Malervick: "Uh, you told us to welcome the new student. I'm gonna make him feel really welcome, alright?"

Hunden: "Uhh- N-no you won't."

Malervick: "But you told us to."

Lad w/ midnight hair: "Yeah, you kinda did."

Hunden: "Evered, get out."

Evered Fienley walked out of the auditorium as Madame Hunden told him.

Evered: "Nah bruh trippin'...”

Hunden: "Mal, you're not to talk. Look at or even breathe the same air as the new student. You understand?"

Ezra: "Nah…"

Malervick: "(sarcastic) Whatever."

Ezra: "(slaps his thigh and stands up) SHUT THE FUCK UP, MALERVICK!"

Hunden: "Language!"

Malervick: "Yeah, Ezra."

Hunden: "Both of you- Malervick and Ezra, if you continue to argue over the new student, you're both being sent to detention, you hear?"

Malervick & Ezra: "Yes, Madame Hunden. (Ezra sits down aggressively)"

Hunden: "Good. (turns to Norville) I'm very sorry about that, Norville. You may introduce yourself to the class."

Norville: "It's fine. Anyways, I'm Norville Maire from Landau, moving to Furore since my father received a new job here."

Hunden: "Interesting. What are some hobbies you’re intrigued by?"

Norville: "I enjoy reading horror and dark fantasy stories in my free time- writing my own stories in my notebooks based on... uhm... my imagination."

Hunden: "That's really nice, Norville. I'll introduce you to them before you take a seat. This is Malervick Vawdrey, Ezra Thornton, Avenel Northern, Avice Hoare, Kyrie Fynderne, Ardor Kimbrough, Natherine Clarirel, Risuka Saundor, Niviro Savill, and Evered Fienley who walked out of class."

Norville: "(shy) Uhm... Hi, everyone..."

Everyone except Ezra: "Hello, Norville."

Maire walked up to an empty seat next to Malervick and sat down.

Malervick: "So... you like reading, you said?"

Norville: "Yes."

Malervick: "I enjoy dark fantasy stories too."

Norville: "Wait... really?"

Malervick: "Yes, and I also write my own tales as well. By the way, I hope we can be friends again."

Norville: "That'd be great."

Ezra: "Ain't no way this is happening..."

Avice: “It is happening.”

Ezra: “Shut up.”

Natherine’s mind: “I’m not gonna lie. He seems quite mysterious, but could he be the shadowed culprit that I’ve been talking about? No, I mustn’t tell anyone. I had to keep this a secret until we’d find it.”

After class…

Malervick walked up to the lockers near the library as he gasped, startled by Norville holding him by the shoulders and turning him around to face him, pinning him to the wall.

Malervick: “N-Norville?”

Norville: “You don’t remember meeting me on your road trip to Homoin, did you?”

Malervick: ‘What?”

Norville: “(staring into Malervick's blue eyes) We haven’t met for the first time yet we both met since we were younger- and now (whispering) I could sense your lust in me.”

Malervick: “So… you’re saying that you’ve fallen in love with me?”

Malervick gazed into the hypnotizing lust gleaming in Norville's eyes.

Norville: “Oh I couldn’t help it, Mal. I’m falling desperately in love with you- and I just… I couldn’t take it anymore… I need you- I need you in my life, Malervick… You don’t know how much I love you…”

Malervick: “I… I love you too, Norville….”

Norville: “That’s what I want to hear- now come here- give me those lips… come here, baby…”

Ezra then saw Norville and his boyfriend hanging out in the hallway, watching them kissing each other's lips repeatedly from the wall.

Malervick: "(breathing silently) I love you so much, my blueberry muffin."

Norville: "I love you too, my sweet little biscuit with a cherry on top~"

Ezra: "Nah... bruh trippin'... Bro ain't no way."

Malervick: "Can you do that cute thing you did for me earlier?"

Norville: "You mean this? Rawr~"

Malervick: "Ah~ You're so hot when you do that..."

Ezra walked up to them.

Ezra: "Bro, can y'all take that weird ass somewhere else? Y'all been doing this for two hours now!"

Malervick: "Babe, you're gonna let him talk to us like that?"

Norville shushed Malervick and walked up to Ezra with a death stare.

Norville: "Get away from us."

Ezra: "Bro, I'm not scared of you. I'm just saying y'all keep doing that weird stuff like y'all can take that somewhere-"

Norville: "(livid/pulling out his sickle and pointing it at Ezra) GET AWAY FROM US!"

Ezra: "(intimidated) Hey, I'm not gonna lie, bro. I don't know what you are doing with your hands, but I don't no parts that, okay? But hey, y'all keep doing you... do you-"

Ezra bolted downstairs next to the vending machine.

Ezra: "Nah bruh weird as hell. Im'lma leave their ass alone. That's crazy!"

Natherine: “(walking up to Ezra) What is going on, Ezra?”

Ezra: “I don’t know what to tell you, Natherine… Weird shit has been happening.”

Natherine: “Like what? What’s going on?”

Ezra: “(silently sighing) I hate to tell you this, but Norville and Malervick were both dating right now.”

Natherine: "This is not all of the sudden, is it?”

Ezra: “No! They both have known each other since they’re younger, especially in elementary school.”

Natherine: “(short pause) And what’s so weird about them being together?”

Ezra: “(embarrassed) Oh I don’t know… Their relationship is kinda sus- I don’t know how to explain this to you.”

Natherine: “Oh I’ve heard what they’re saying from downstairs- I’ve heard it all.”

Ezra: “You have?”

Natherine: “Yes. I heard their discussion while I was talking to Ardor.”

Ezra: "Has Ardor heard about this too?”

Natherine: “Yeah, she heard it too- now we gotta get to class, okay?”

Natherine and Ezra both walked to their classes, leaving a sickle on the ground behind as Natherine walked to her locker, grabbed her water bottle, and closed it. She then turned around to see Ardor, standing beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 32 47
Just a little town in West Virginia, nothing big happens even though there is a gang there. Then a murder happens. Dark secrets become unleashed. An...
Total Darkness By the Fish

Mystery / Thriller

118 25 11
A quiet town is suddenly ripped apart when a series of murders begin.
94 0 11
~DISCONTINUED~ When a new kid comes to Western High, some changes may have been unnoticed to the normal eye, but only a set of teens will see the wi...
128 23 26
It's okay, we have this under control. Everything is gonna be fine. Just a group of teenagers living in a small Australian town Now living in fear of...