𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟷𝟸

4.7K 199 65
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

"Who dis?" Halo asked picking up her phone.

"You fucking with Saint?" Dayla questioned

"Who da fuck is dis foo?" Halo laughed "I just wanna know is you fucking with him or not."

"I mean if you had to ask, what you think?" She questioned "Hoe i'll fuck you up!"

"Yo nigga must ain't told you 'bout me. Ion fight, come fuckin' wimme if you want to imma have yo mama cryin, I swea to god."

Halo knew her and Saint had nothing going on but she was being petty because Dayla was doing too much.

"Okay so what you wanna do- who da fuck you in hea onna phone wit?" Saint asked cutting her off.

"Saint control yo bitches foo. Got did hoe callin' me n shit."

"Fuck is you on bro?" He asked Dayla before hanging up the phone. "Duck ass hoe." Halo spoke shaking her head.

Halo then got out the car and made a few plays before going to the next spot. She did that for a few hours then went home.

When she got there Saint was sitting outside her house causing her to roll her eyes.

"What Kamarion?"

"Why you gone tell her some shit like det? Why da fuck would you carry shit like I fuck witchu?"

"Cs she called my cellular device trippin' n shit. Keep your bitches onna leash fa real cs ion play wit no nigga like det." Halo snapped

"Foo- who da fuck is you talkin' to?" Saint stood up and towered over her so she looked up at him. "Huh?"

"How the fuck she get my number Kamarion?"

"Tianna ion fuckin' know!"

"Get out my face wit allat yellin. Ian did shit wrong, fuck is wrong witchu yo?!" She asked mushing him in his face.

Saint grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him. "What the fuck!" He yelled as Halo maced him. "Get yo hoe ass off my got damn porch!"

"My fuckin' eyes foo!" Saint continued to yell.

Rocky opened the front door and came down the steps. "Fuck y'all got goin' on out hea?"

"Yo crazy ass sister just maced me foo!"

"Fuck you do det fa?"

"Cs he at my crib harassin' me n shit. Nigga really got me fucked up!" Halo fussed "On god my big sister finna beat yo ass when she catch you!"

"Nigga fuck you and fuck yo pussy ass sister, det hoe ain't gone do shit to me!"

"Da fuck y'all got goin' on Tianna?"

"One a his bitches called me questionin' me n shit. I don't fuck with him, soon as I got home he sittin' hea like he pay bills a sum."

"Bro help him! You on some otha shit Tianna."

"Ite... bet."

Halo went and turned the water hose on and started spraying his eyes.

"Move foo det shit not workin!" He spoke pushing her out the way. "Both a y'all asses needa chill. Come inna crib n lemme help you."

"N you take yo crazy ass inna crib!" Rocky pointed "Fuck him"

She rolled her eyes then went in the house and went straight to her room. Halo took her coat and shoes off before throwing her hair in a ponytail.

After that she sat on the bed and lit her blunt.

"You can go buss down, middle part, or side. You can go bob or you can go blonde!" She sang along with the tiktok.

Once Saint got his eyes to stop burning he went into Halo's room. He didn't see her but he heard the shower running so he walked in her bathroom.

"On my mama i'll kill you."

"Kamarion why da fuck you in here? You not gone do shit to me foo get da fuck out."

"I'm not?"
"No, da fuck?" She mugged closing the curtain.

"Ite, bet."

Saint left out the bathroom and went in her closet. She had just bought a new pair of shoes and a new wig so she could go out this weekend.

He decided to get some scissors to cut up her wig and shoes.

"Kamarion! I know you betta be gone when I get out!"

"Stay inna shower witcho funky ass." He mumbled while cutting up her wig.

Halo rinsed the soap off her body then turned the water off and got out. She wrapped a towel around herself before leaving the bathroom.

"I KNOW YOU FUCKIN LYIN!" She screamed finally seeing what he had done. "Why would you do det bro? Them shoes cost me a band- on my daddy life I hate you bitch!"

"Ion give a fuck how much they was. You said I won't gone do shit na look at you."

"Kamarion you a real weak bitch. You just pulled some weak ass shit foo."

"Fuck outta my crib, stupid ass nigga!" She yelled throwing the shoes at him. "Ian touch you so don't throw shit at me Tianna."

"Yo best bet is to get da fuck out my face fa I start spazzin' on you foo. My hair appointment is literally in the mornin' Kamarion!" Halo cried

"Mmcht maneee I know yo punk ass not sittin' hea cryin. Da same muhfucka det just maced me fa no fuckin' reason. You cryin' 'bout a raggedy ass wig n some shoes, tighten up foo."

"Kamarion get da fuck out fa I stab yo ass with them fuckin' scissors." She spoke wiping her face.

"Don't get mad, get even. You wanna play games wimme? Imma do yo ass in errtime. Crybaby ass luh girl." He spoke before leaving.

"God always sendin' me a lame ass nigga!" Halo continued to cry.

--

The next day Halo had her hairstylist come over and do her hair. She had a few wigs Halo could choose from since she didn't have one anymore.

"What you so angry 'bout?" Rocky asked seeing how sad she looked. "Niggas man" She sighed

"You stay givin' niggas yo time knowin' damn well they ain't shit. I coulda told you myself Saint won't no nigga you shoulda been fuckin' around wit."

"Ian even fuckin' around wit em fa real dets da thing. Iono why his bitch decided to pull det weird ass shit on me."

"Det ain't een his girl, they been stopped fuckin' around. I guess she came to visit her friends n shit then she went through his phone."

"How you know?"

"Cs he told me."
"Nigga prolly lied."

"I doubt it but you gone feel how you wanna feel. If youn fuck wit him why yo face all balled up n shit?"

"Cs Rocky he cut up my new wig and Lanvins! I was supposed to wear that stuff tonight. He such a fuckin' hater dawg!"

Her hairstylist and Rocky looked at each other then looked at her as she started crying.

"So you gone cry Tianna?"

"Brendan get da fuck out my face foo. You just as lame as him I swear!"

"You gettin' yo hair done right na n you got plenty otha shies to wear det you neva wore before. Imma pay fa yo hair to get done, ite?"

"Dets not even da point bro. I didn't deserve det shit, he was just being mean for nun."

"Nahh you maced him just cs he came to talk to you. You fucked up fa det ian gone lie."

"Yea... you is fucked up Halo."

"Man fuck all three a y'all. Dude shoulda neva pulled up over here onnat type time wimme. My day was already bad n he had fucked it up some more."

"Det don't give you a reason to assault nobody foo."

"He was trespassin' n ian invite him to my crib. So I had every right to do what I did."

"Imma let you have it cs yeen gone give up. Both a y'all was wrong foo. Yo lil fast ass needa leave these niggas alone fa you be pregnant or burnin' a sum shit."

"Oh he woke yo tea up for sure." The stylist mumbled. "Bitch- you hush. Ion say shit to you when you cheat on yo bitch do I? Nah, so don't worry 'bout me!"

"My girl know what da fuck I do. It ain't cheatin' if she allow it."

"Oh hell nah she better than me i'll kill a nigga for real!"

"Tasha nobody asked you." Rocky spoke "Sorry..."

Halo put her AirPods in and tuned the both of them out. She typed up a real long, nasty text to send to Saint then sent it and blocked him.

--

"Bitch do we know you? The fuck?" Chanel rolled her eyes as Dayla stared at Halo. "I know right, she all over here n shit." Shy spoke

"Y'all know her a sum?" Jordan questioned "Nah" they all responded.

"My head spinnin' foo." Halo finally spoke resting her head in her hand. "What you high off friend?"

"Iono... sum shit Melo had gave me. I forgot what it was tho. Dets sound bad but it ain't nun serious... I think it's adderall."

"I'm feelin' right as fuck." She added

"What you going through boo? We here to listen." Shy asked while touching her hand.

Halo lifted her head up and looked around before she zoned out. About a minute or two went by then she felt a drink and a cup go across her face, bringing her back to reality.

"Oh hell nah!" Chanel yelled getting up. "Shit- my eyes burn." Halo spoke calmly as Shy helped her dry her face.

"She just threw some liquor in my face Shy."

"Chanel n Jordan onnat right now. We finna get kicked out so let's go. You good?"

"Yea... I can see a lil."

Halo was out at a hookah lounge with her friends while Dayla was too. Halo had never seen her so she didn't know it was who was on the phone the other day.

"Bitch got imaginary beef a sum, neva even seen her ass before."

Kamarion Other. 5m
i'm sorry mama, you still mad?

"Then dis lame ass nigga hittin' me up. It's too much bullshit goin' on right na."

"Come on y'all, she not even worth it." Shy spoke trying to get them to stop arguing. "Nah this bitch said she was gone shoot me, I want her to."

"No- mm mm no you don't." Shy shook her head knowing Halo would really do it. "So you do know her Halo?"

"I don't know her. She must be da weird bitch det was playin' on my phone yesterday."

"So what you n Kamarion got goin' on Halo?"

"We don't have shit goin' on. You tryna check me over a nigga ian een worried 'bout. Yo dizzy ass needa worry 'bout why he just texted me sayin' he sorry n shit."

"If I wanted to nigga I could push up on em n make him suck me up on camera n send it to you. He fasho wouldn't have a problem wit det so I advise you leave me da fuck alone foo." She continued

"Ian trying to hear all that. Do you wanna fight or not bitch?"

"Chanel beat her ass foo." Halo spoke so she swung immediately.

Before Chanel could really fight her the security ran over and broke it up. Halo and her friends got put out so they decided to just go out to eat and have drinks.

"This nigga steady callin' me y'all."

"Just go pick up n see what he want." Jordan suggested "I thought he was blocked." Shy pointed out.

"He is, he got like hella phones n I forgot to block them. Imma just go see what he want."

"K"

Halo went outside and sat on a bench before calling him back.

"What?"

"Yeen see my text blood?"

"Nah but yo text saw me." She shrugged "Fuck you doin?"

"Why Kamarion?"

"I want you wimme tonight, dets why Tianna."

"Ion want to. I don't fuck witchu nomo so just leave me alone, ite? All yo lil bitches done fucked shit up fa you."

"All? Dayla is one person n ion een deal wit her nomo. She came out hea so I went to her room fa a lil bit n det was it. If anything she just a friend."

"Ain't no friend just gone randomly throw no drink in my face like det. She knew what I looked like but ian know what she looked like, dets some sick shit bro."

"Onna set she threw a drink in yo face ma!"

"Kamarion- please" She rolled her eyes. "She did det to you fa real?"

"Yea like almost a hour ago. Ian fuckin' witchu nomo tho. Ion like da drama you come wit."

"We miss you tho."
"Who is we?"

"Me n my third leg. When you gone stay da night wimme again?"

"I'm not. I just said we was done wit dis."

"Mmm bet... enjoy yo night luh girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
86K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
52.1K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"