"You always forgave me..." Ob...

Av Analtaccount2

(From my Quotev account, Wattpad receives an update 2 days later after Quotev does.) NONE OF THE CHARACTERS N... Mer

A door in a dark room
One last introduction
A Beary Big Surprise...
A Bomb..?
An Invitation
The Party
The Murderer of the Leader.
Insert a coin (PART 1)
A Bash to the Head.

Insert a coin (PART 2)

158 2 0
Av Analtaccount2

Same warnings as PART 1, no editing in this chapter, enjoy reading ^^

The sun shined into your cottage curtains, shining bright into your room. You would have enjoyed this scenery, if it wasn't for the fact that you lacked sleep. You've stayed up writing until you passed out, but who could blame you? There were so many things to consider before finding out the actual truth, you sighed as you got up and looked in the mirror, your reflection showing the dark circles under your eyes.

Your stomach growled, wanting to be fed. You adjusted your hair and washed your face, you needed to look like you at least had some sleep. You felt the cold water rest along your face, the water dripping out of your hands.

You looked at the mirror again, although you still looked like you lacked some sleep, it'd have to be squinted at.

You adjusted yourself again before opening the door, and heading towards the restaurant.

"B-But.... I wonder if it's really true... That there's a traitor among us...." A timid voice spoke as you walked up the stairs,

"No need to worry! You don't have to worry about the traitor at all!" A voice spoke, loudly.

When you arrived at the top of the stairs, everyone had already been there, expect for Nagito.

"H-However... If, by chance, a worst-case scenario..." Mikan spoke as you grabbed a plate, filling it up with your favorite foods.

"Impossible! Even in the worse-case scenario! You don't have to worry about the traitor!" Nekomaru refused.

You took a bite from your food,

"What do you mean? You're being awfully certain about it." Hiyoko spoke, suspicious.

"Of course! In fact, that so-called traitor is tied up at the moment and can't move at all!" Nekomaru refuted.

You took a moment to process everything, thankful you didn't choke.

"Is that why we haven't seen Nagito at all after the trial?" You spoke, some taken by surprise that you had entered without them noticing.

"Who else could it be!? Nagito's the traaaaaaaitor!!!" Nekomaru shouted, "Wh-What about the other part? Where you said he was tied up and can't move..." Hajime spoke, Nekomaru froze. "AW CRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP!!!" he yelled. "H-Hey, Kazuichi! What should we do!?" Nekomaru turned to hum, hands up on his hair. "Dumbass! Don't rope me into this! They'll find out we worked together to..." Kazuchi stopped himself, "...Aw crap!" he let out.

"You guys are both idiots!" Hiyoko laughed. "...Hey, what does this mean?" Mahiru crossed her arms, "W-Well...you know..." Kazuchi spoke, "There's no wat we can let him run around free! I mean, he tried to put us all in danger, you know!" he defended. "Teruteru committed a murder because that guy tempted him, right...? So that makes him a killer too! It's necessary to deal with him in a appropriate way." Nekomaru defended.

"So that's why you left him tied up... However... that cannot be helped. He is quite dangerous." Peko spoke, "How should I put this... he's a little creepy... Ah, not that I want to badmouth him." Mikan spoke, "He's not a little creepy, he's creepy to the max! His creepiness is so high he could see tickets to see it!" Ibuki agreed. "Hmph, that's truly a nice line. Every fiber of my being agrees with you. That's right, there is no existence more troublesome than that of an incomprehensible human... What they like and what they hate... What makes them happy, what makes them angry...It's normal for all being to have standards rooted in experience so they can predict their opponent's actions." Gundham smirked, however you had cut him off.

"Did you even feed Nagito?" You asked, taking a sip of your chosen drink, "If he's not fed properly, he could die, and you'll be the murderers." you added, "I-I know that!" Kazuichi sweated, "Jeez...I didn't expect you two would do something like that... where'd you even tie him up?" Mahiru questioned, "....T-The dining hall... in the old building..." Kazuichi spoke, "That's ....where Byakuya got killed...!" Hajime spoke, "He should reflect on his actions!" Nekomaru defended.

"Teehee...and I thought that tiny boy was up to something again..." Hiyoko spoke smugly,

"Who are you calling 'tiny boy'?" Fuyuhiko spoke,

"Wah! You're here!?" She shrieked.

"It figures...You guys are messed up." Fuyuhiko sighed, "Is that what you guys do? If you don't like your 'buddy', you corner them...Tch, look at you sheep acting all righteous." he scoffed. "What did you say...? We didn't do anything wrong!" Kazuichi replied. "Oh? Did the shitty sheep all bleat at me?" Fuyuhiko smirked, amused. "It looks like...there's one more bastard who needs to get tied up..." Kazuchi gritted his teeth. "Stop it you two. Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko doesn't need to be tied up, just let him be...." You spoke, "Tch...bastards...I'll make sure you regret that later...!" Fuyuhiko muttered while exiting the restaurant, no longer wanting to argue with Kazuichi.

"Wh-What the heck... He's just a whiny loser!" Kazuchi spoke, "Kazuichi...let us stop this already." Sonia spoke. "Jeez, all this fighting...I can tell it's not going to be easy in the future..." Mahiru huffed. "The future...huh... I wonder if we even have a future...." Mikan spoke quietly, "Then I guess we'll have to make best of the present for now then, don't we?" You spoke, smiling a bit. Mikan's checks redden a bit as she nodded.

Everyone had already left the restaurant, as there wasn't much to discuss, therefore this starting your freetime.

You felt a light tap on your shoulder as you put your dish away.

"Mikan? What's wrong?" You turned around.

"T-The pills you requested..." she spoke, "I found it but... its in the drug store, would you like to come with me?" she asked, you nodded. You didn't have much to do anyways.

As you both entered the drugstore, Mikan took a deep breath before smiling. "Drugstores are amazing...Just looking around gets me excited...Hehe...hehehehehe!" she blushed.

"Looking at medical things gets you excited? Well, I guess it would make sense for an ultimate nurse, you must like treating people." You smiled softly as Mikan walked over to a isle, you following. "O-Of course!" She smiled, handing you a small container. "Thank you again, Mikan." You spoke, hoping this would be able to stop the headaches. "U-Uhm, if I may add, please don't take more than 2 tablets, it'd be harmful for you, I'd suggest take one when experiencing a headache, it should reduce the pain." Mikan spoke, you hummed.

"Mikan, if I may ask, what made you want to become a nurse?" You spoke, putting the container into your pockets. "...You're...asking something about me!?" Mikan replied, astounded, "No one really asks anything about me...! U-Uhm...!" she continued, quickly calming down her excitement. "I... always treated myself for my own sake...I would often get beaten up at school and at home a lot...Since nobody would treat me when I was hurt, I just did it myself and eventually, I got good at it!" Mikan smiled before going quiet. "But...one day I realized something. Sick people and injured people...are weaker than me." she started.

You gave her a questioning look, "I mean...If you ignore a sick or injured person, they won't be able to endure the pain... and if worse comes to worse, they could even die, right?" Mikan started to explain, "But...If I know a proper way to treat them, that means my words are absolute. Which means...They'll need me, They'll depend on me completely. That's why...I can't leave the sick and the injured alone. Because...they always listen to what I say..." She smiled.

"So...you wanted to become dependable?" you questioned, "Hmhmhm, I'm pretty useful, you know." Mikan smiled, "I can be used as a target for darts, eating strange bugs, and using my body if there's nothing else to write on!" she exclaimed, "Ah! I could also p-pay off your debt for you!" she added. "Why are you smiling? You didn't like any of those stuff, you've been forced, right?" You furrowed your eyebrows. Mikan no longer showed a happy smile, but instead of a sad smile. "Obviously, I don't want to do that stuff at all. But...If it makes everyone not hate me and smile at me, then it's much better...Heh...hehehehe..." She giggled, this made you furrow your eyebrows even more,

Why does she continue to smile when she's been treated so horribly? No one should have to go through things like this.

"...Y/N, Um... Would you like to try it out, too?" Mikan asked, "Doodling is very fun. Please draw on me wherever you like! U-Um.. Also... I'm good at pretending to be a pig, I'll do it...I'll do it right now.." she smiled. "Just please don't look at me like that...!" she added as tears started forming.

"Ah! I didn't mean to! I was just thinking of something else!" You apologized. "I-I'm sorry...I'm terribly sorry..." she cried, "Um... Should I go give you some space?" you tried consulting her." "I'll make sure to get it right...I'll make sure I get it right the next time...So please talk to me again! Eeeek! I beg of you...!" she begged. "Of course! I'll see you soon, thank you again!" You spoke, quickly leaving.

"Ugh! Jeez... watch where you're going!"

"Oh! It's you big sibling Y/N!"

Hiyoko spoke, delighted to see you.

"Ah, hello Hiyoko." You greeted, "No need to be formal! We're friends aren't we!?" Hiyoko pouted, clinging onto you. "I was going to go to the supermarket, let's go together!" she beamed, "Ah, uhm...," You spoke, you didn't have plans to go anywhere but your cottage after receiving the pills from Mikan. "Do you...not want to go with me!?" Hiyoko sniffed, "After baking together, I thought we've bonded...ugh! Waaaaahhhhhhh...!" she started to cry, rubbing her eyes. "Well, I don't have much to do so....uhm..." You spoke, trying to calm her down, "Really!? Kyahaha!" Hiyoko's tears went away, smiling immediately, clinging onto you once again.

You sighed, realizing you have just been played by crocodile tears.

"Hmmm, egh! Hmph!" she mumbled.

"Man, this place has awful food. I wanna eat proper Japanese food." she pouted, annoyed.

"You like Japanese food?" You questioned,

"Of course. Rice, fish, vegetables, miso, soy sauce... I could totally live off that stuff alone." Hiyoko listed off, 'I seriously can't stand smelly, oily people who eat tons of meat! They think and act like stupid animals." she laughed. "It isn't good to talk about people like that." You remarked,

"It wouldn't matter anyway, Japan has lots of delicate, refined, high quality things, tsk, why do they gotta suck up to worthless countries who can only brag about how big they are?" she pouted, "They don't need to import anything from those stupid places."

"Well, maybe that's just you who would prefer Japanese food, it's great to have variety and at least try food from other countries, you never know when you might like other dishes non-native." you explained, "I'm just saying we should take good care of things that are close to us; I know I have an old-fashioned way of thinking because I'm involved in a hobby with over 400 years of history, but what's wrong with old-fashioned things?" she questioned, "Of course... I don't intend to disagree with the new direction Kabuki Theater is taking these days... but I think it's a good thing to protect things that need to be protected."

You nodded.

"You know, Y/n... Other than Mahiru, I really like hanging out with you. You aren't weird unlike most of the people here." she remarked, "When we escape this island, you must come see me perform! Without falling asleep too! Promise?" her eyes averted with sheer embarrassment, "Then, let's hope we get off this island quickly." You patted her head.

After a long day, you couldn't help but feel tired, thankfully, you didn't have headaches today, maybe you wouldn't need to worry about them anymore. Sitting down, you start to prepare for sleep,

*Ding dong, bing bong*

You sigh out of frustration as your monitor turns on,

"Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make...Emergency, emergency! Students, head over to Jabberwock Park as fast as you can! Come on, hurry up! Whoever gets there first, I'll treat you to my special-made curry rice tomorrow night! Come on, hurry the eff up!" Monokuma quickly signed out

Huh, you wondered what curry it'll be.

You arrived to Fuyuhiko yelling to find Monokuma,

"Okie-dokie, thanks for waiting! Thanks for the miracle of waiting!" Monokuma cheered, finally appearing.

"Hey Monokuma! I was the first one here! That means I got dibs on the curry!" Akane shouted, "No need to rush, no need to rush. I'll properly treat you to my special-made Monokuma curry tomorrow night." "M-Monokuma Curry...?" Hajime repeated, "It's an extremely delicious curry made from unknown meat, witted vegetables, and a mysterious brand of rice!" Monokuma hyped. "I can't imagine anything delicious...based on those ingredients..." Mahiru questioned. "No worries! It takes skill to make curry nasty!" Ibuki pointed out, "That is truly a nice line...but it is meaningless. Now Monokuma...let us hear what your business is. However, you should know I, the supreme overlord, have very little time to spare, understand? If this is something foolish, know that I will feed your remains to these beasts!," Gundham spoke, letting his dark devas out.

"Huh? Huh? You haven't noticed yet?" Monokuma asked, "The reason why I summoned you guys.. If you look closely at this park, you should be able to notice." he added.

"Ah! Isn't this an arcade machine?" Chiaki asked, a hint of excitement written.

"Puhuhuhu....thaaaaaaat's correct! Soooooo I would like the long-awaited Recreation Time to begin!" Monokuma laughed. "Don't tell me...you're going to tell us to play the game..." Hajime spoke, already exhuasted with Monokuma. "Hey, what's the game? What games are on this?" Chiaki asked, "I've only prepared one game, but...it's truly a gem. After all, it's a game that I personally created!" Monokuma replied, "...Huh? You did?" Hajime asked. "Then...it is not something I could possibly look forward to playing." Sonia admitted, "No no, don't compare it to those amateur fanservice games..." Monokuma spoke, "Is it one of those knock-off games then?" You questioned, "Not that either!" Monokuma displayed anger.

"You know that famous game that everyone's been waiting for a sequel to? Well I made a brand-new game instead!" Monokuma spoke, "F-Famous game?" Hajime questioned, "Now then, I shall present it! Tadaaa! The name of the game is Twilight Syndrome Murder Case!" Monokuma spoke. "What the heck!? That's pretty lame!" Hiyoko remarked. "I wanna play games about ridde-solving professors or collecting cute monsters." she added. "Stupid...Don't say such silly things! What if we get weighed down by all the quarters!?" he replied.

"Twilight Syndrome is an adventure game series...The first one was released in 1996... It's about a group of high school girls who go exploring in order to verify numerous urban legends... The player controls the character like a side-scroller" Chiaki explained, "I have no interest in weak things like video games!" Nekomaru spoke, "And...I don't even know what generation a game that old is!" he added. "With you face...I find that hard to believe." Mahiru spoke, "But adventure games are boring and tedious to play, right?" Hiyoko questioned, "Don't diss adventure games...besides, there's a lot of reasons to make one..." Monokuma spoke, sulking, "You know...like budgetary reasons!" he added. "Man, and I was a big fan of the series. I don't know why, but I feel like you've totally tainted the series." Chiaki spoke, disappointed. "Shouldn't you be tainting your face with tears of gratitude? I've cast a spotlight on a neglected title!" Monokuma took his claws out.

"What's offered if we played it?" You asked, "Hm?" Monokuma questioned, "I doubt its for the enjoyment." you replied. "Phuhuhu! That's right, this game is gonna be your next motive! The motive you need to kill people!" Monokuma answered. "After all, I'm gonna get bored if the next blackened doesn't show up soon!" he added.

"This game is the...motive...?" Chiaki questioned, "In truth, this game's theme is a missing link. You know, it's a recurring theme for mysteries, right? It's kinda like a hidden connection." Monokuma spoke, "Wh-what...does that mean?" Mikan asked, "If you're interested...then try playing it!" he replied. "O-Okay..." Mikan agreed. "You can't! You gotta say no! It's a trap!" Mahiru disapproved, "Hey, if that's the motive... wouldn't it be okay if we just don't play it?" Kazuichi asked, "Gahahaha! That's absolutely right! You're quite the genius!" Nekoparu praised. "I see...that never occurred to me...but, are you sure you wanna do that?" Monokuma instigated, "Learning the motive means you're gonna be prepared, you know. Humans who are prepared...and humans who aren't... I don't have to tell you which is strong and which is weak, right?" he asked. "...Wh-What do you mean?" Mahiru questioned. "For example...if someone secretly played it, that person might come and kill you. In the context of preemptive strike...that's truly fatal!" Monokuma laughed. "Wh-What do you mean!?" Kazuichi questioned.

"You guys are all enemies, you know? Is it really all right for your enemy to have an advantage? If you're going to just ignore it, then do whatever you like, even if you're fully aware of the situation. Bye byeeee!" Monokuma spoke.

"Wh-What...the heck...!" Hajime spoke, "H-Hey...what should we do?" Kazuichi asked, "E-Even if you ask me...There's no way I'll know..." Mahiru looked down, "Anyway, it would be dangerous to carelessly touch this game. There is no mistaking that." Peko spoke, "Y-you are right.. It might be better if we wait and see how this plays out." Sonia agreed, "But wouldn't it be bad if someone secretly played the game while we're waiting? Whoever gets the motive would become the hunter and the rest of us would be the prey." Hiyoko spoke. "Th-Thats a messed up way to think about it...!" Hajime remarked, "...But it's true." Fuyuhiko spoke, "Heh...it's your loss if you end up dying. All we need to do is kill if we want to win. I don't want to end up like Byakuya or Teruteru." he added, smirking as he left. "B-But....Fuyuhiko makes a good point..." Mikan pointed out, "You too!? What're ya sayin'!? Do ya really wanna kill someone that badly!?" Akane asked, "It's not like that...I mean, how can you be cautious if you don't even know the motive!?" Mikan teared up.

"That...that might be true, but..." Mahiru looked down.

"It doesn't matter." Chiaki furrowed her eyebrows.

"...Huh?" Hajime let out,

"Motive or otherwise, it doesn't matter...I won't let another killing happen. I will never...ever...let another killing happen." Chiaki spoke.

*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Ahem...Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make... It is now 10:00pm. Please return to your rooms and relax. Let the sound of the ocean gently rock you to sleep. Now then, sweet dreams everyone. Good niiiiight..." Monokuma spoke, turning off the monitor.

"It's already that time, huh... It's better if we just break for today." Nekomaru spoke, "I'll try to think about it tonight more carefully... The correct thing for me to do...." Mahiru spoke, "But regardless, I will never kill anyone. I mean, it's impossible." she added. "M-Me too...it's definitely impossible" Mikan agreed, "Then, we should turn in for the day. I'll see y'all tomorrow..." Kazuichi walked away.

Chiaki yawned, "Ah, I feel sleepy. I should go back too..." she walked away.

Everyone walked to their cottages, tired.

....

You couldn't go back to sleep, although you've gotten barely any sleep last night, your body just couldn't seem to want to get rest. You weren't sure what time it was currently, it was probably early in the morning since you managed to get at least a few hours of sleep.

Your thoughts filled with the motive, had someone already gotten it? Will it drift everyone even more?

....

You quickly changed your set of clothes, grabbing the pills in case needed as you felt the air brush against you.

...

The screen let up, already greeting you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3,572 words.

A/N: Hey guys, some of you may know already that I'm attending both college and high school, and let me tell you when I'm bombarded with school work that I can barely find time to continue writing this, which is why updates will not be consistent (Not that they were anyway) I hope I'll at least be able to do half of another chapter this thanksgiving break, I enjoy writing this story so I hope I won't have to drop it. Have a good day/night guys. 

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.2K 14
. . . I am Hajime Hinata. I am Izuru Kamukura. I was the cause for all my friend's comatose's. I uploaded the virus. Chiaki is gone because of m...
13.6K 489 14
"๐“๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ,๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž...
77.5K 2.9K 52
"๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก,๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ...
137K 8.1K 75
Welcome to Dangan Island, Where Love is a Disease And Forgetting is the only way for Peace *๏ผŠโœฟโ€ใ€€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* "Three serums, one sacrifice.. what will you cho...