Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy

(9) P.O.V

272 5 0
By DrippingFantasies_

J E R E M I A H

Friday

5:00 pm

I can't believe i'm wearing this shit.

I stand in the mirror, staring blankly at the pair of pajamas. I tug on the pants, shaking my head at the endless amount of reindeer and Santa. I return back to the task of buttoning up the matching shirt to go with it. "OMG! You look so cute babe", Ameila comes in the same pajamas, jumping in place. She walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. As corny as I found this shit to be, I would do it all again if it means seeing a smile on her face. "Thanks hun, you ready to start decorating?", I ask and lead her out the bathroom. I hold her hand and walk towards the living room.

We come face to face with our tree. It's seven feet tall. It's a nice size for our cozy apartment.

In July we moved into an apartment together. It's a decent size for two people. Some people might think we moved too fast but I think the pace has been immaculate. I don't regret the decision either, it's been heaven. Of course, somedays we have our ups and downs but who doesn't? Those petty disagreements never stopped me from enjoying the luxury of being in her presence.

Ameila sits on the floor beside me and pulls the bag of ornaments in front of us. I take out the brown and gold ornaments and start placing hooks on them. "What is your favorite Christmas memory", she asks as she places hooks on some as well.

"Last year with you", I answer without a doubt.

She smacks her lips, "I'm being for real"

"Me too", I say as I start hooking some of them on the tree. "My family always sucked the fun out of Christmas by constantly complaining about money or how they hated other family members. One of the reasons, I keep my distance now", I turn around to see her staring at me with a pout. She completely stopped messing with the ornaments, giving me her full attention.

    "What about Lucky and Sniper?"

  "We all come from the same hood. The minute we got some paper, we all moved into the house that you met me at the cookout that day. We'd been living there since we were eighteen.", I laugh as I remember us struggling to make recipes from Pinterest. "One thanksgiving we spent the whole night burning shit down. Niggas couldn't make mac & cheese for shit", she giggles.

    "Don't get me wrong we've had some funny ass memories but things with you feel like home. Everything with you feels like home", I admit. My heart warms watching her face light up in real time. "I always admire how much of a pure soul you are. It felt so good to do corny shit like make hot cocoa and open presents. Spending the whole month watching Christmas movies with the same ending", her smile becomes wider.

     Ameila rushes to give me a hug. She rubs my neck, pulling me closer. "Well i'm happy I can be apart of your peaceful memories. You are home to me too and I can't wait to see our future together", she says in my ear.

    My feelings for someone have never been so strong.

    "Let's finish this tree before I start crying", it didn't take much for her. Ameila is one of the only people I know that are tune with their emotions. She wasn't ashamed about them either, if she was sad, mad, or happy she didn't have an issue expressing it. "C'mon crybaby", I lift her on my shoulders so she can start putting some on the top.

————-

    An hour later, the tree is finished. "This is so cute, we look so cute. Everything is so cute", Ameila rambles in excitement. "Christmas will definitely be a hit", she pulls me toward the kitchen so she can start making cookies.

   December hasn't even started yet.

   It was literally Thanksgiving yesterday.

"We did a good job", I say as my phone vibrates.

Sniper: I got Kaila helping me with this shit because idk how to book it.

  What is there to do besides pick a date and time..

  I face palm myself. I wanted things to stay a surprise but these dumbasses would make it hard not to scream. I would've booked the venue myself but it's too risky. Ameila uses my laptop from time to time and I didn't want a notification or email popping up randomly.

Sniper: Oh shit! A nigga just booked it. Imma send you a screenshot

Sniper: Can you send me the instagram so I can message the designer?

Sniper: Also do I get paid since i'm basically your assistant?

It's hard to believe that we're best friends at times.

Thanks and no. This was suppose to be done days ago

I sit my phone on the counter, returning my attention to Ameila. I planned on sending the Instagram information to Sniper at a later date. I know if I'm on my phone too long she'll start to grow suspicious. Usually when I'm around her, I never touch my phone unless someone calls. Go ahead and call me obsessed.

"You want some help?", I offer.

"Nope but can you play some music?", I waste no time hooking my phone up to the tv. "You want Christmas music?", I ask.

She shakes her head, "Whatever you play is fine"

It's a glowing little feeling
Like a summer sun that slowly rises
On the horizon of love
And it's more exotic than Jamaica

I hum the song to myself. Being around her constantly, Ameila put me on to a bunch of old R&B.

She finishes spreading the cookie dough on the pan and place them in the oven. I peep her little two step as she walks over to me and holds her hand out.

I take it, instantly falling into her embrace. The smell of shea butter and sweetness filling my nose. "Come ride over these midnight skies", she sings lowly in my ear.

I love hearing her voice, "If you're looking for heaven's only door, you got the key baby open me"

"Don't mind if I do", I reply and bite down on her neck. She blushes, mushing my head in the opposite direction. "So like where would the lock be at?"

She laughs, "My pussy. The door would be my lips I guess"

I join in the laughter. "They really were some freaks back in the day"

We slow dance in the kitchen, she lays her head on my shoulder. "I remember when I first listened to song in high school. It took me like four listens to realize what they meant.", I smirk at her.

"What's another one of your favorites?"

"My little secret", she says with no hesitation. "Did anybody see ya? Come into my house last night", she sings seductively tracing her fingernails around my chest.

"Freak ass", I mumble and she giggles shyly. She made no effort to deny it, knowing that it wasn't a lie. I don't understand how I tried to spare her in the beginning when she should've been sparing me. That girl can go for hours and have me nut in seconds. Do you know how embarrassing that shit is? It's been times where I feel like she's fucking me. "I'm not hearing no complaints though", she cuffs her ear.

"Sure the hell not, you're my freak", I lean in to kiss her and she blushes. "We should try something tonight?"

She raises an eyebrow.

"How does giving you head with ice sound?"

    She grimaces, "I don't know. I'm down to try it though"

   "For real"

   She nods, "yup but just know when my turn comes around. I don't want any complaints" she jokes and I knew that some wild shit would be coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.1K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****
206 30 10
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ *not updating this book anymore. I might go through and rewrite some things because this book is TERRIBLE😭😭 this was my first ever...
3.1K 26 9
This is a collection of oneshots & short stories. Just some ideas that come to my mind. I hope that you guys enjoy the stories and I will try to post...
Tell Tales By Anon

General Fiction

37.7K 1.2K 75
Short stories based on the men we love DISCLAIMER: DO NOT share on social media I do NOT own or plan on using pictures, videos, people, etc that wil...