The Princess Trials [An Apply...

By -LovableFire-

[๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ] In which twelve women between the ages of 20 and 25 find themselves summoned to the High King... More

Rules + Tags
Information
The Four Kings
The Noble Women
Form
My Ocs
There's Blood On My Hands
Trapped In A Dream
A/N
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: Family Drama

Teaser

204 14 19
By -LovableFire-

A very long time ago in the land of Asherah, arranged marriages were extremely common. But no one knew just how the union of King Bryant and Queen Winona was going to change the course of Asherian history. 

Only three years into their marriage, Winona became pregnant. On January 31st, 1980 at 5:15 a.m. a beautiful baby girl was born. The baby's name? Her name was Rose. 

Princess Rose was loved by all that came into contact with her. She was exactly like her mother when she was a child: no one knew just what kind of antics she would be up to. 

But no one could have expected the path she would take once she came of age to rule.

At age twenty, she made a deal with the darkest force in the land, a being only known as Drystan. In exchange for power, she would set him free of the chains that bound him. For as long as he is free, she shall reign unchallenged. An  agreement that once made, brought four hundred years of bloodshed. 

After four hundred years of blood and violence, High King Tristan and High Queen Eleanor ruled the land. And all women across the four regions of Asherah were made to practice the following. 

Writing

Art

Knowledge of literature

Dance

Etiquette

All with one goal, and one goal only: To be queen. 

But to be a queen of the four Maverick brothers won't be easy. There will be trials and tears, danger and love. 

Can you survive?

This is The Princess Trials. 

Good luck, you'll need it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.9K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
61.1K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
254K 39.1K 100
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
33.4K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...