Todomomo ~ Fractured Legacies

By Melikah789

"Fractured Legacies" is a heartwarming yet slow-burning romance, angst, and drama story. Shoto Todoroki, the... More

Chapter 1: "The Breaking Point"
Chapter 2: "Momo's Solitude"
Chapter 3: "The Fateful Meeting"
Chapter 4: "A Bond Ignites"
Chapter 5: "Parental Expectations"
Chapter 6: "The Unattainable Standard"
Chapter 7: "Strengthening Bonds"
Chapter 8: "Separation and Aspiration"
Chapter 9: "A Chance Meeting"
Chapter 10: "Rekindling Bonds"
Chapter 11: "A Promise Renewed"
Chapter 12: "Momo's Reflection"
Chapter 13: "Broken Promises, Rekindled Hope"
Chapter 14: "First Day at UA"
Chapter 15: "USJ and the Sports Festival"
Chapter 16: "A Midnight Conversation"
Chapter 17: "Unraveled Fears"
Chapter 18: "The Practical Exam Challenge"
Chapter 19: „The up comming Summer Camp"
Chapter 20: „Ennichi Festival"
Chapter 21: "The Summer Camp"
Chapter 22: "Daring Decision"
Chapter 23: "Undercover"
Chapter 24: "Unprecedented Peril"
Chapter 25: "Homecomings"
Chapter 26: Moving In Together
Chapter 27: "A Setback and a Helping Hand"
Chapter 28 „Celebrating Achievements"
Chapter 29 "Unlikely Alliance"
Chapter 30 "Close Calls and Renewed Vows"
Chapter 31 "Embracing Shadows"
Chapter 32 "Familial Discord"
Chapter 33 "Beneath the Surface"
Chapter 34 „A Battle of Hearts"
Chapter 35 "Festive Bonds"
Chapter 36 "Recipe for Chaos"
Chapter 37 „Midnight Mayhem"
Chapter 39 „Echoes of Truth"
Chapter 40 "Silent Echoes"
Chapter 41 "Bearing Shadows"
Chapter 42 "Guilt Weighs Heavy"

Chapter 38 „Fractured Bonds, Searing Truths"

27 2 0
By Melikah789

Yeah I know this chapter will be rushed forgive me. I don't want to go in detail everyone knows what happened so if you know about the war you can skip this chapter if you want. The next chapter will revolve around the aftermath and I will go in detail. I want to make their relationship even stronger. Also massive Spoiler Alert.

——

In the dormitory, Class 1A enjoys peaceful times together, sharing laughs and building strong connections. Shoto and Momo find solace in their growing bond, supporting each other.

However, the tranquility is shattered when news spreads of a villain causing massive destruction. The students, despite being young, are called to face this threat.

——

Separated by circumstances, Momo and Shoto find themselves facing different challenges. Momo, entrusted with the responsibility of devising a plan, confronts a monstrous villain alongside her classmates. Despite their efforts, the situation takes an unexpected turn when Momo's meticulously crafted poison fails to incapacitate the formidable foe.

Meanwhile, Shoto, joined by his father and classmates, confronts the notorious Shigaraki. The clash of powers and ideologies intensifies, setting the stage for a decisive confrontation.

As the battle unfolds, Momo and her group face a devastating revelation when they discover their fallen teacher. The weight of the loss presses heavily on their hearts, leaving Momo grappling with the haunting question of responsibility.

Simultaneously, Shoto finds himself thrust into an intense confrontation with the villain Dabi, now revealed as his long lost brother Toya Todoroki. The shocking revelation rattles Shoto to his core, exposing fractures in the Todoroki family bonds. The battle becomes not just a physical struggle but a clash of emotions and searing truths

The battle reveals more than scars on the surface. Toya Todoroki, now exposed as the enigmatic villain Dabi, casts shadows of the past into the glaring light of public scrutiny. The news broadcasts the shattered secrets of the Todoroki family, leaving both heroes and citizens alike in stunned silence.

In the wake of this revelation, Shoto grapples not only with the physical aftermath of the battle but also with the haunting echoes of his family's painful history. As the news spreads, the once-hidden shadows of abuse and trauma come to the forefront, forcing the Todoroki siblings to confront a reckoning they never anticipated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC