Agnosthesia- A Pitaya Dragon...

Crossary द्वारा

Agnosthesia: n. the state of not knowing how you really feel about something, which forces you to sift throug... अधिक

Before you read: please read this page first. very imant
※PROLOGUE⁜
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
⁘ CHAPTER 1
⁘ CHAPTER 2
⁘ CHAPTER 3
⁘ CHAPTER 4
⁘ CHAPTER 6
⁘ CHAPTER 7
⁘ CHAPTER 8
- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
⁘ CHAPTER 9

⁘ CHAPTER 5

343 12 0
Crossary द्वारा

i hate transitioning to winter it always
messes up my sinuses :( 

-✦ʚ♡ɞ✦____________・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・____________✦ʚ♡ɞ✦-

"A harbinger of darkness appeared
and let shadow and evil infest the land.
And once more, the world erupted into chaos."

-✦ʚ♡ɞ✦____________・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・____________✦ʚ♡ɞ✦-

"Huh- wha- ...?  Who sssaid I kept the land in terror...?"
Pitaya Dragon Cookie questioned.  "Huh?  What?"  I exclaimed.  I was contemplating if the stories were true now.  I heard the murmurings of other cookies.

"... Something has forced the tribes to leave the Valley!  It must be the red dragon from the legends..."

"... I heard they're looking for volunteers to join a Dragon hunt in Dragon City..."

I glanced over at Pitaya Dragon Cookie, and they looked confused as ever.  "...HUh???"  They asked in straight up confusion.  "...You're meaning to tell me.  The thing my boss wants me to get information from, the dragon that attacked villages, is NOT you?"  I asked in disbelief.  "And are you really trying to tell us you're NOT the red dragon every Cookie is talking about?  And you want us to believe it?!"  Hollyberry Cookie said.  "Surely Me and (Y/N) can tell two DIFFERENT dragons apart!  Now you'd better spill the truth, right now!"  Hollyberry cookie demanded.  "Maybe we shouldn't-" 

"Your Majesty, this one here is trying to trick you, I just know it!"  Wildberry Cookie exclaimed.  I sighed.  Am I really not needed right now?  "... You, puny Cookiesss!  I could burn you in but an inssstant for that!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie said in annoyance.  I looked at them.  "Maybe you should relax and just you know-"

"Go ahead and take your dragon form all you want!  We'll let you have a taste of defeat once more."  Wildberry Cookie shouted.  "oh my god..."  I slammed my head against the counter and sighed heavily.  "Bah what's the deal, (Y/N)?"  Hollyberry Cookie asked.  "Eh.  Nothing.  Just that I'm sitting in the middle of two cookies who can't think before they speak.  They keep on interrupting me too."  I said.  It was mainly targeted towards Wildberry Cookie though.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie did a little "hmmmmmmmmmmm" sound, but it was kind of rolled in a way?  I can't describe it.  "Hmm..." 

"Your blabbering makesss no sssense, cookiesss..."  Pitaya dragon Cookie said in a cocky attitude.  "None of it does."  I said, getting my head off the counter.  "I wasss merely enjoying a brief ressspite, sssnacking on local berriesss on my way to the Valley."  They said.  I looked at them.  With the most...dumbfounded face I could ever make.  "...okay that's actually kind of dumb."  I said.  "OH AND WHY DO YOU THINK THAT, PATHETIC COOKIE?!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie yelled at me.  I flinched and almost fell off the stool again, had it not been for Wildberry Cookie propping me back up with his heavily armored gauntlet.  "Judg-"  This time i was the one to cut him off.

"Pitaya dragon cookie you had the wrong kind of berries.  I- How does a dragon like you end up snacking on the wrong berries in the first place?"  I asked, side-eyeing them.  They didn't appreciate the side-eye though, as they snarled at me.  I stuck my tongue out.  Oh god, it seems as if I'm rivals with a DRAGON.  JUST GREAT.

"Well!  I never thought that a dragon would fall for our berries.  Quite literally!  All the way down from the sky!  Ha ha!"  Hollyberry cackled in laughter.  "Ha!  Gloat all you want...!  But whoever isss in the Dragon'sss Valley- That'sss not me!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie said.  "Puny little Cookiesss, alwaysss trembling in fear!  For all I know, a toy dragon could have causssed them to lose their mindsss!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie suggested.  "Well it is possible seeing how we, cookies, have evolved over the years.  They're right.  If anything, a toy dragon could have caused it!  Gah...sometimes I question if my boss just wants to replace me or if he wants me to have fun with my job."  I said.  "Gh- Why are you sssiding with what I sssaid?!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie asked.  "Well-"

"Oh no, My friend.  Even the jungle beasts sensed it.  (Y/N), remember what you told me earlier?"  Hollyberry Cookie asked me.  "Hm?  About the creature?  Ah!  Yeah, so I was camping in the berry forest because I was venturing to the Dragon's Valley when this creature came up to me scared for it's life!  I didn't know what caused it though.  The fact that I have never seen or read any documentation on the beasts in the Berry Forest being scared for their lives concerned me."  I said.  "Plus when Me, Hollyberry, and Wildberry were fighting the beasts, they looked terrified."  I added.  "Yeah, we fought them!  More like you were cowering behind Wildberry trying to avoid combat, you big nerd!"  Hollyberry Cookie teased.  "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME A NERD!"  I yelled at her.  Hollyberry Cookie just laughed.  "Feisssty for a hissstorian, huh?"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie teased.  "YOU'RE TEASING ME TOO?!"  I yelled.  "It'd be wise to not provoke her."  Wildberry Cookie said in a rather annoyed tone.  Hollyberry Cookie was about to make another joke when she puts on a serious face.

"Back to what I was say, There's no mistake.  Adventures claim they've seen a mighty red dragon rising from the tallest volcano."  She stated.  "And if memory serves right..."  She trailed off.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie looked at her.  "Hmm...My nessst..."  They said.  A nest?  Just to be sure, I wrote 'something about a nest' down in my notebook.  "Well now, shall we hear the truth?"  She asked.  "...Sssay now, that red dragon... They uh...look exactly like me?"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie questioned.  "Your Majesty, shall I make them end this charade?"  Wildberry Cookie asked in a threatening tone.  I looked at him, eyes widened.  "Gosh Wildberry Cookie you can't just-"

"You... yeah- I don't like you...!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie said to Wildberry Cookie.  I got annoyed that I got interrupted...again.  "The feeling is mutual."  Wildberry Cookie replied back.  "I told you everything I know."  Hollyberry Cookie said to Pitaya Dragon Cookie.

"The red dragon from the legends of old has returned to the Dragon's Valley."  Hollyberry Cookie said.  I perked up at this information and proceeded to write this down.  "Every cookie who managed to survive and escape tells that with a thunderous roar, it descends from the skies to burn villages of the Valley's tribes."  She added.  I wrote that down, but then I looked at one piece of thing she said.  'Burn villages.'  Wait.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie doesn't burn villages down!  I circled that one section and wrote next to it, 'That is incorrect.  The Red Dragon does not burn villages down!'   "...And you're trying to say that this dragon...is NOT you?"  She asked.  "Hollyberry Cookie!  I thought you knew that Pitaya Dragon Cookie doesn't enjoy burning villages and/or houses down."  I said, looking at her.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie looked at me, surprised, before responding to her.  "...What (Y/N) sssaid.  Burning little Cookiesss in their little houssses is not sssomething I enjoy."  Pitaya Dragon Cookie said.  "And uhh...you know it, Hollyberry Cookie."  Pitaya Dragon Cookie added.

"You're right, you two.  That I do."  Hollyberry Cookie said.  "A dragon of ssssuch powersss isss rarely born.  It would require tremendousss quantitiesss of Life Energy..."  Pitaya Dragon Cookie said.  I wrote that down.  "And if that... thing wasss indeed... created in my nessst... They mussst have channeled MY powersss..."  They added.  I wrote that down too.  Wait...this seemed familiar to me, but...I can't grasp it.  It's at the tip of my tongue, but what is it...?  "But who... Who could have had the audacity...!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie asked.  Suddenly, their expression turned more dark and their eyes were glowing red.  Their hair was more wavy, and I had trouble getting it out of my face.  It was fluffy though.  10/10.

"Ah... The Dragonsssworn..."

WAIT- HUH?!  WHO'S THAT?!

-✦ʚ♡ɞ✦____________・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・____________✦ʚ♡ɞ✦-

yeet yeet

skeet skeet

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

47.5K 457 8
Yandere! Various x Reader (Cover in process. I'll probably make it a meme when I find a good one.) This is the story of a Cookie with a terrible curs...
13.9K 374 40
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑑? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒?! 𝑌𝐸𝑆! 𝑇𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐸 �...
315 3 8
After the "princess contest" crisis in the Hollyberry kingdom was over, the pitaya dragon started to seek a new place for him to battle at since he s...
4.9K 197 9
After so long, you finally decided to play Cookie Run Kingdom to see what all the hype was about for this game. Just as you pressed play on your lapt...