⁘ CHAPTER 8

Sorry for not uploading!  In the timeframe, I had to
study for my exams, and as soon as
winter break hit I got sick. :(
Talk about sick I had a 102.8 fever.
Was not fun.
(I also had no motivation for writing since
i'm focusing on more important things in my life.
sorry.  I'll try to be more active! >=) )

(will be a longer chapter.)

𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘙𝘈𝘎𝘖𝘕 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Hell is forever whether you like it or not!Had their chance to behave better,now they boil in a pot!"

Had their chance to behave better,
now they boil in a pot!"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Ah...
The clanking of swords, the smell of freshly tanned leather and boiling Dragonhead Stew..."

"Oh, the Dragon Egg Monument is just like I remember it...!"  Hollyberry Cookie exclaimed, looking at the Dragon Egg Monument.  She raised her arm in the air and had a smile on her face.  "This is it!  Welcome to Dragon City!"  Hollyberry Cookie joyously said.  Well she was joyful, someone wasn't.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie growled.  "Why do I have to wear all thisss?!  As if my Cookie Form wasssn't humiliating enough...!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie growled.  "You don't want to draw unnecessary attention here,

Mottled Tropical Cocktail Cookie."  Wildberry Cookie said.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie looked...annoyed at that name.  "... what...did you jussst call me...?!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie asked, their expression scrunching up to one of disgust.  I couldn't help but to snicker a little.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie looked at me.  "What'sss so funny, Y/N?"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie asked me.  I could tell they didn't need more mockery.  "Oh so terribly sorry."  I said, smirking.  "...I figured you'd need a... new name."  Wildberry Cookie said.  "Yeah, to be honest, this is Dragon City.  If they were to find out that you were a dragon, they'd kill you."  I said, smirking.  Pitaya's face scrunched up more in disgust, and they looked more angry.  "...My patience isss wearing thin, Cookie...!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie growled.  Hollyberry shushed Pitaya dragon cookie up.  "Quiet!"  She exclaimed.  "Y/N is right too!  Someone could find out that you were a dragon and kill you!  This city was built by dragon hunters and it's filled with knowledge on dragons!"  Hollyberry Cookie said.  Hollyberry then turned to Wildberry Cookie.  "You too, Wildberry Cookie!  Stop provoking them!"  She added.  Wildberry Cookie only bowed.  "Forgive me, Your Majesty."  He apologized.

"Built by dragon huntersss, huh...?"  Pitaya dragon cookie asked, putting a hand to their chin.  "O-of course!  This place is filled with people who dedicate their lives to-"  I quickly noticed that they weren't really paying attention to me.  "H-hey!  Pitaya Dragon Cookie!"  I waved my hand in front of them, but they didn't seem to listen.  I saw them turn their head to the Dragon Egg Monument.  "Haha very funny you're just going to ignore me like this?"  I asked.