Obey [ ongoing ]

Av sagevrse

'Love is a magical bond between two souls that transcends time and fills life with bliss' - "Do you have a t... Mer

preface
one
two
three
f i v e

four

614 25 4
Av sagevrse

  Bonus chapter that wasn't here before but is now because I felt like things were moving too fast.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

ASTRA GARCIA

I was so bored and unoccupied, I had messaged Akira about that party she mentioned.

-

Akira

Me: Hi

Akira: omg hi how are you?

Me: I'm fine thank you. I just wanted to ask if the party's still on? Idk I've just decided on coming along I'm so bored.

Akira: wait really? OMG I was hoping you'd say that.

Akira: Tomorrow. We'll pick u up at 5:00pm. It's a night party.

-

So right after receiving her message. I had turned my phone off and began rummaging through my closet for something to wear.

What did you even wear at parties?

I pulled majority of my clothes out of my wardrobe just to end up choosing a black backless top with baggy jeans and white airforces.

It was simple, but it was the only thing I thought of.

I left the outfit folded up on my dresser and I headed downstairs after I heard Xander call me.

"What?" He was stood at the stove, shirtless with just sweats on, I fucking hated when he did that.

"Do you not own clothes?" I sarcastically ask, he turns around throwing me a dirty look.

"Do you not know when to shut up?"

I roll my eyes at him walking closer to see what he's making for lunch.

Chicken fried rice

I then suddenly feel Xander nudge me in the arm, I'm about to slap him until he says "dad got you something" he then points towards the gold gift bag on the table.

What could papà possibly get me now? I didn't ask for anything.

But he did know I was upset with him, he hasn't been present in my life since a few weeks ago, he's messaged me, tried to call me but I've ignored it all.

Xander hasn't though, they're still in contact with each other.

Maybe just stay with your kids instead of staying at abuelas place because everything with mum is going upside down.

Its ticked me off and he has no right to act as if everything's ok between us.

But I still proceed to walk over to the table, pull the gift bag towards me and then pull out a box from the gift bag that's labelled.

Mary Janes.

My brows furrow in confusion.

I take out the note that's attached and read it.

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for not being there and I'm sorry for being irresponsible, Astra.

Here are the shoes that you've always wanted.

I love you, mija.

It was short, sweet, I was still upset. But these made me just a bit more happier.

I almost screamed out in happiness when I took the boots out.

It was like a dream come true and I knew they would look so good with my uniform.

"Yo where are you going? Dinners nearly done" Xander called out when I began to run up the stairs with the boots in my hand because I was too excited to try them on.

"Give me a few minutes I'll be back" I turned around to call out before I turned back to run to my room.

I was just touching up my makeup, adding some powder and applying my lipliner and lipstick when Akiras name popped up on my screen.

I picked up the phone.

"Hi, Astra, we're here" Akira spoke.

"Yeah give me a minute I'll be right down" I replied cutting off the phone after she said 'ok' and slipping my trainers on.

I was wearing a dark blue body top with light denim jeans and some Nike shoes. I decided to leave my hair in its slightly natural wavy state as I descended down the stairs finding Xander on the sofa watching some show.

He turns around when he hears my footsteps and furrows his brows, pausing the TV and completely turning his body to face me "and where do you think you're going?"

I sigh, placing my phone in my pocket, "a party".

"With who?"

"With my friends" he then turns his body around giving me his full attention.

"Have I met these friends?"

I shake my head. He gives me skeptical look.

"You be safe, if you feel uncomfortable or in danger you call me, yeah?" He says sternly.

"Yeah I will, bye, Xander"

As soon as I step outside a rush a wind brushes past me making me shiver, I look around finding the familiar black Range Rover and the passenger side windows rolls down revealing a blond head of hair.

"You coming in or what?" Leo shouts from the inside as I walk my way to the car. Thank god Leo was sat in the passenger seat, I didn't want it being awkward again like last time when I was sat at the front.

When I'm finally in the car everyone greets me, Nova hugs me from the middle seat and Akira reaches over Nova from the other side giving me a hug.

I look back and find Matthew on his phone, he lifts his head up and grins at me.

Akira reaches over in front of her where Graysons in the drivers seat on his phone and gives him a slap on the side of his face.

I cringe.

He groans rubbing the side she slapped and turned around glaring at her, "the fuck was that for?" .

"She's not invisible is she?" He furrows his brows and so do I, "say hi to her" .

Oh.

I cut in, feeling bad "that's not necess-"

"Hi, Astra" he looks down for a second, turning around and starting the car.

Why is he being so off? Is me being around making him uncomfortable? Did I do anything to make him uncomfortable?

"So what have you been up to since the last time we saw you?" Leo asks from the front seat, I click my seatbelt in place and check for my phone.

Yep, it's in my pocket.

"Nothing much, I'm waiting for my acceptance letter from the high school I've applied to" I shrug looking out of the window.

"What Highschool?" Matthew asks curiously from the seat behind us.

"Edward high"

And suddenly they all gasp.

My eyes widen in confusion looking around "what? What?"

"We all go Edward high" Akira grins at me.

My jaw drops. What if I get accepted and i get to experience half of high school with these guys? "No fucking way" I say in shock.

Nova squeals, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me, "what if you get accepted? OMG! WE WOULD GET TO GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL TOGETHER"

"Just pray I do, at-least I don't have to introduce myself to more new people that I don't even know" I playfully roll my eyes.

Then Grayson cuts in" Can you guys stop fucking screaming? It's just a school"

This time Nova reaches over and slaps him, he takes a deep breath in and seems like he's about to scream at her before Leo then slaps him too "stop being so rude, she's our friend now" .

She's our friend now.

I lean back smiling to myself. Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better, it does.

I've finally made friends in this place.

Hi.

I don't even know what to say atp😭 I've been so lazy with updating and completely forgot I had a book to edit and complete. IM SO SORRY.

Also TikTok isn't letting me log into my old account so follow my new one: SAGEEVRSE

And my Instagram. My new one too🥲: SSAGEVRSE

I love you and I promise to update more <3

-sage

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.4K 20
"You obsessed, Riv?" "Always have and always will and nothing is going to change that." - Ella Reid the girl that fakes a smile, a laugh and answe...
28.4K 1K 14
A college-age girl named (Name) who is obsessed with horror films finds herself in a particular situation. One day, strange occurrences around her re...
14.6K 624 53
All his life Cole never knew his father only that he was human, so what happens when he goes to find his father along with his mate Skylar with lots...
3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...