๐‘น๐’†๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๏ฟฝ...

Por krissa_0622

Cover Art & Written: krissa_0622 Started: February 22, 2023 Finished: ONGOING [Currently in Hiatus] Mono and... Mais

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 01
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 02
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 03
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 04
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 05
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 06
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 07
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 08
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 09
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
Author's Note
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
Author Note's
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22

163 2 0
Por krissa_0622

After a few hours of wandering around the areas they had not seen, they reached the other side of the city where there is a sea again.

The two looked for something to use to ride for leaving the city, they found some planks that were just on the sand. Mono found a rope and they joined several planks together while Six was looking for another rope to tighten the planks.

When they finished tying the planks, they tried to ride it. it looks fine and they sit down, let the current of the water sweep them away from the city.

Mono looked behind and saw the buildings slowly disappearing away due to the fog.

"You okay Mono?" Six asked him because she noticed that he was looking back at the city. He turned his head to look at her and nodded. "It's just, I don't know. The feels that I'm feeling right now that I got out of that place is such great. Cause I can go to another place that I haven't seen yet. It's making me excited, now that I'm with you to travel together."

Six felt her cheeks getting warmer as she chuckled. "I know you're excited, but don't always get up your excitement because, we have to survive, we don't know what's waiting for us in another place." Mono nodded at her to agree since it was true that there are also some places that have monsters lurking in their area. "I know, sorry about that" as he wrapped his one arm on her shoulder.

"Don't be, I know your feeling being get out of that place. it's really make you feel better that no TV's now will be lure you to get trapped" She pointed out. leaning her head to his shoulder.

"That's true" He chuckled, kissing the side of her head.

While they wait for land, they talk about finding a place to stay, safe and away from danger. Shade always suggested to take a beach, that's was better away from cities, the three agreed on her but they didn't know where the water would take them. a few hours later, Mono noticed that there was an island not far away, as if they were lucky because it was a beach island. He woke up Six to see where they were going to sail.

'Yes! an island!' Shade exclaimed.

"You better not celebrate early, because we still need to secure if there are no monsters roaming around there" Six muttered with a frown. she doesn't mind to be settled in a beach but of course you still need to make sure your surroundings if there's a danger around.

"Six is right, first thing we do is that check the area before we make a shelter for us to sleep for the nights." Mono said even though he didn't hear Shade, he still heard the compliment that Six made and he was sure that she was talking to her.

Shroud nodding to agree on him. it's better to be alert than to be in danger.

Their raft hit the sand and they stepped forward taking a good look around. they saw that there were tall coconut trees, they started walking around to see the area, it took them the whole day to go around the outside and inside the trees. the beach isn't that big like on the Pale city, it's kinda a small one though. so after their taking a time to secure everything. it's look like there are no monsters roaming around so it looks safe for them to settle. turning around they saw a small shack house. it's like a similar size from the hunter's cabin. when they check that out, there's nothing they could see there nevertheless but some hook and net for fishing. they thought if there somebody using those things but they didn't see anything like a monster in the area which confused them but they just step aside that because they want to fix a shelter for them. it's already night and they are tired for checking the surrounding of the island.

Lucky for them that there is a single bed was in the floor which is dusty but it's still in a good condition and Mono folded some cloth to make it a pillow for the two of them.

He just made one, he took a shirt, it's not small though, and some fabric, he put it inside the shirt and knotted both ends, then he pushed the above to flatten it then TADA- It's looks like now a pillow.

Then they both lay down and drift off to sleep, snuggling to each other while Shroud and Shade decided to guard up.

Next day Mono is the first one who woke up, while Six is still sleeping beside him. he carefully took off Six arms that had around his body and standing up, he pushed the door to open and seeing the sun. this is his first time seeing a sun after it's been like... eternity when Six and him being stay for so long in the Pale city, so seeing a sun is making him fascinating, since Six still sleeping, he decided to find a food for them. he closed the door and walked around. he remembers that there is a bush that has a cherry growth in there, as soon as he found it, he picked some that would be enough for them. and put it in his pocket of his trench coat.

After he finished to grab some cherry, he was about to get back on the shack, his eyes caught something in the shore, he walked a bit to take a look closer as he sees a boat. "Is that a boat?"

'Yeah' Shroud replied.

"We checked around this area but we didn't see a boat."

'Yup, that one is much bigger.' Shroud said.

"Wait... if that has been there for a while which means..." Mono furrowed his eyebrows.

'It means that there is somebody get here. Mono we should get back to alert Six' Shroud pointed out to him.

Mono agreed on him as he was about to leave. he heard footsteps. as he turned around back to the boat. his eyes were widen seeing a person. not just a person. it's big like size on those monstrous in the Pale city.

He appears to be humanoid, but his face is very rotten and is sagging down to his chest. He has two holes in his face where his eyes should be. His skin appears to be a mix between green-and-yellowish color. He dresses in a grey trench coat and a grey hat with a stripe on it. He is just as big, if not bigger, in size as compared to the other giant monstrous. His feet/leg region is never visible, but sometimes you are able to make out a faint shadow.

He went on his boat and fixing something. then there something caught the corner of his eyes as he turned around he saw a boy standing in the distance. wearing a brown trenchcoat. this cause Mono snapped to his tranced as he quickly make a run back to the shack to get Six.

When Mono arrived at the shack, he quickly opened the door. causing Six to startled. she already awake and waiting for him. she looked at him in confusion why he is in a rush.

"What's wrong Mono?" Six asked him in confusion, standing up from the bed and walking to him.

"We should leave here, right now!" Mono panicking said.

Six frowned and asked him again. "Why?"

"I saw someone was here, with his boat.-" Mono cut off by Six.

"Someone? is there another survivor like us?!" Six said excitedly.

Mono shook his head. "it's not like that. he is the same from those monsters we saw back in the Pale city"

This makes Six drain the color to her face. Mono grabbed her hand and was about to leave the shack, suddenly the door opened. this makes the two steps back. looking up. they saw him. The Ferryman.

"W-who are you?!" Mono asked him as he grip tightly on Six hand.

"𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨, 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢" He said with a deep voice.

"How do we sure that you don't?" Six asked him this time. making Mono to nod.

This is surprising for the both of them, since the person in front of them shouldn't be talking like the way that they saw in the Pale city, like The Hunter, The Teacher and The Doctor adding those Viewers. but this one he can speak.

"𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚." He said, as he keep looking down on the two kids who seemingly alert on his presence.

"Safe...place?" Mono narrowing his eyebrows.

Six let go of Mono's hands as she crossed her arm before scoffing. "Is that a joke? A safe place when this world being corrupted by a lot of monster? You making me laugh."

"Yeah she is right, there is no safe place in this world, when everyone is dying. being killed by those creatures that living in this world" Mono glare at him.

"𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚." He said.

"So there is some survivor kids was there?" Mono ask again.

"𝙔𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢." He said as he adjusting his hat then he continue to speak. "𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚."

"Mono, we can't trust this person, we don't know if he was telling the truth or not" Six whispered on Mono.

'She's right Mono, don't let your guard down for a simple statement he made.' Shroud said, he really had a bad feeling about this.

"I know, but it confused me the way that he didn't attack us, like when those things sees us they quickly chase us, but him is like he is sound politely to talk." Mono confused but he didn't know if he will be believe that either. his trust issues hitting his nerves again.

"𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬" He let out a big bread that already fit for the two person to eat and a bottle of milk in his bag and put down in front of them.

Mono and Six look at each other with a narrow then back at the food and drinks was in front of them. hesitantly. they grab the bread and divided in two for them then they processed to eat since they haven't got a breakfast so they guess this was good?. then The Ferryman opened the bottle for them. as they drink on it.

Six shaking her head a bit as she felt being dizzy "Mo...no...".

Mono turned to look at her. "Six what's wro-" his head feeling fuzzy as he saw Six fall aside unconscious. before he fell next unconscious. both of them was now in the ground.

Shroud and Shade calling them to wake up but it's pointless since it's look like their trapped on some sort force for them to be not coming out or talking with their owners. something was there in the milk they drink, something that causing them to passed out. as for The Ferryman, he grab the two kids and walking out from the shack which is basically is his own house that he was staying for a meantime after sailing many times around to get some rest before continuing his job to get those children's.

The Ferryman went to his boat then put Six and Mono down, tied them up with a rope before he pushed his boat and leave the shore.

Moment passed by, the first person who was awake was Mono. he opened his eyes slowly, first thing was it's was a bit dark and blurry. blinking twice, he noticed that he was laying on the ground? but it's like a metal which he realized that he is in the metal cage. he quickly sat up and looked round.

Mono took a minute to take a look good on his surrounded which is he was in the room. behind him was there's a lot of cages some of them aren't empty, some kids was in there, being trapped. then something click on him. Six!.

He frantically looking on each cages as he saw her not far away from him. it's obvious that he easier finding her because of the color in her raincoat that outstanding in everything.

"Six!, Six!, Wake up!!" He called out for her.

Six flutter her eyes to open as she sees that there's a bar in front of her. as she sat up, it's click her that she was in the cage. "Mono?!" She called for him in worried, grabbing those bars to look for him.

"I'm here Six!" She heard him as she turned around he just in a few feet away from her.

"Thank god your ok" Mono sigh of relief.

"Wait what happ- that fucking fat-ass man! I know that he couldn't be trusted!!" Six growled and kicking the bars in front of her which just causes her to yelp for the impact holding her hurting foot.

"I'm sorry... because of me... I led us to a danger again..." Mono frowned and looking down.

Six looked at him and sigh "Mono, don't be sorry. Remember how many times we got in danger and we escaped that because we think and plan from the situation like this, we've been in such a serious danger back in the city, so now we gonna do that again. for now let's focus to get out of here. together?" she smiled at him. she doesn't want him to feel guilty and claimed the responsible of mistakes. letting out of her hand which trying to reach for him in the cage.

Mono look at her with a smile and reach out his hand to grab her through the small gasp in between the bars. as their hands intertwined.

"I love you" Six said with a smile.

"I love you too" Mono replied to her with a grin.

Their hearts beating so fast as soon as they say that words. which making them to get stronger because they have each other.

Suddenly a loud screech pierced their ears. leaving behind a small ringing feeling. Then a metal door lifted up revealing a short man with tiny legs and long arms that bolted onto little stubs, Six widen her eyes as she see how long his arm was that creeping touching his surrounding. Mono felt his heart dropped down in fear as the creepy creature came closer to his cage. the man clamped his huge hands on Mono's cage lifting up. Mono lost his grip on Six hand causing for her to panicking as she tried to reach him again.

Mono was lifted up and was face to face with the creature. even though the light was dim, Mono could see the distorted man face. pale skin sagged over the man's eyes, making him blind. His mouth was stretched to reach his crooked ears, revealing sharp pointy teeth.

Mono felt his heart to stop as the man turn around and started to move further away from Six's cage. fortunately. The noodle arm man placed Mono's cage down on the other side of the room, the long arm man turn around again and picked up the cage that was beside on Mono. In terror. He watched another children that was trapped and carried through the metal door that slummed shut.

"That was... to close..." Mono sighed.

Six nodded on him "Yeah..."

"How we supposed to get out on this cage..." Mono said as he look on the lock in his cage. It's needed a key.

Six rubbing her chin as she look around on her cage. as she keeps thinking. as her eyes gaze to the ground and back to her cage which is above on other cages that was below on her. then something click on her mind. She stepped on the side before she slammed herself to the other side. this catching Mono's attention which is he turned to look at what's she's doing. she keeps slammed her body to the other side and making her cage to move by any hit she made until it tipped over and fell hard directly on the ground. the top of her cage cracked open. she crawled out from her cage and quickly rush to Mono's cage.

Mono look at her in amazed of how she managed to escape from the cage.

"Now, I'm gonna get you out there." Six said to him looking at the lock on his cage.

"But how?" He asked her cause his cage was in the ground which he can't do the same things of what she did.

'Use your lighter to melted the lock Six' Six suddenly heard Shade to speak.

Six quickly patted her raincoat as she grab it on her pocket. lighting up, the flame on the lighter melted the lock allowing the door to swing open with a soft squeak.

Mono walk out from his cage and went to her to hugged her. "Thank you" as he gave her a kiss on the lips. making Six to blushed. as he pulled away, he chuckled on her flustered face. he couldn't help but to love her even more.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
865K 53.1K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...