Raunak: The Essence of Life

By Dabba21

Story of a forgotten princess who does even know about her identity who is she? Raunak an illegitimate daught... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

48 2 0
By Dabba21

Hiii guys!!!

(not edited)

I am currently not editing my book. I will once I will complete it. I hope you guys like it. Tell me how are you liking our princess, Raunak.

Soni came to my room when I was wearing my lehanga and helped me in doing my hair.

"Soni, where did Rana sa go?" I asked her still thinking about the love mark and the kiss. I did know how I mustered up this much courage. I am feeling giddy right now. I want to always see him in front of eyes and talk to me while listen to him. We both make love and spend this cold nights in each others warm embraces. Just thinking about it made shivers run down my spine.

I have an unimaginable and wild desire to spent my nights in his warm embrace while we both melt on each other bodies.

"Rani sa, what are you thinking?" Soni asked me teasing with knowing smile.

"Nothing" I said fastly and looked outside the window.

"Soni how It feels to surrender to someone. I mean it must be very risky to hand your trust and love to someone, to give that power to someone. Maybe one day he could use it against you"

I said watching horizon out of the window. There was a strange calmness outside on the sky. It almost felt like a strom is brewing inside it. But still the calmness is very soothing, the birds were chirping, the childrens were playing while some people were working in the fields.

The whole environment felt cheerful. Just opposite of the environment inside her heart and body. A strom is reeling inside me which is making me forgot about the right and wrong, to forgot about the consequences of my actions. I just want to forgot it all and for just once in my life I want to feel wanted. I want to someone look at me with passion, wild hot burning passion like I also matter to him in the same way he matters to me.

Like his world will shatter if my mere presence is no there in it. Like he will do anything in his power to make me happy, that I am the cause of his happiness.

I like to feel that love once in my life. I want to embrace him and his love with my both arms open.

"Rani sa, believe me when I said it is the most beautiful feeling of the world. You will like this surrender and it will give you a sense of calmness almost like your whole world lie in that person. It is a great feeling I can not make you understand it in just few words, as there are no words that are deep enough to express those feeling. We can just feel it" she said looking into my eyes adoringly.

"It seems scary, but the people has wrote very good things about it. So it must have felt good. I will tell you when I feel it" I said and we both started laughing.

An attende announced at arrival of Maa sa. I greeted her by touching her feet. Soni go outside of the Room. We both ate food In the gardens the weather is very good outside with a cold breeze caressing our faces. It will soon start wintering.

"Thank you dear" she said adoringly looking at me.

I got confused with her words.

"Maa sa why are you saying that, you never have to show me gratitude for anything. It is my duty and choice to make you happy. You are like my own mother, the love you gave me is the most priceless feeling I get to feel" I said truthfully to her. She is the most loving person in this whole palace. Everyone loves her here for her motherly care she showers on everyone. She is a true queen who has won every heart in this kingdom. Even Baapu who is always grumpy to everyone loves her dearly.

"Because now Vikram is always happy and smiling but before you were here he used to be very angry and unforgiving. With your presence in his life he is learning the great quality of a ruler which makes him a king, mercy and compassion. He lacked in both, before you he thought that for every crime there is only death that can stop a person to commit the crime again. We were very worried about him. I can see a very positive change in him. He is genuinly happy from inside" Maa sa said to me with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her and started rubbing her back soothingly.

"Maa sa, I do not have done anything to change him, but it is only him being a real ruler. Rana sa has adapted this behaviour on his own. I have not done anything" I said to her.

She cupped my cheeks in her palm and said, "sometimes we not have to do anything but the small action we do for our day to day life is enough to change someone's mind and heart for good. He clearly likes you very much, I can see it in his eyes"

I blushed at her statement.

"Vikram has always been a loner, always lost in his own world. He do not like to share his feelings to anyone . He likes to keep his happiness, his sadness and lonliness to himself. He is very sensitive and emotional. He just does not like to show this to anyone. He fears that someone can use this against him, but with you he has started smiling, and changing himself to become a better person for you. Please take the lonliness and hollowness of his eyes away from him forever" she said taking both my hand in her hands.

"Maa sa I will always try to keep him happy. He deserves all the happiness in the world. He is a very good person" I said sincerely smiling looking at her.

After eating breakfast we get to the women's royal court. Maa sa asked me to for the hearing of a lady from the eastern side of the kingdom. Her husband had married another woman and that woman had asked her to get out of the house. Her parents were also not ready to take her in their house. She was here to demand justice. At which I send some royal soldiers and a royal minister to help her, to talk to her family and also help her in searching a job.

The women thanked me and go with them. Maa sa smiled at me and nod her head in affirmation while smiling at me. I sat with her and tried to grasp everything she was teaching me in between the hearings. It is very hard to differentiate between right and wrong. I could not decipher who is saying truth and who is lying. The hearing ended at late evening. We both come into the chamber.

"Maa sa do you thing that I have done the wise thing with that women" I asked her.

"Raunak you have taken the good decision for the time being, but we have to see how your decision affect her. What impect it left on her life; good or bad only then can we know if your decision is wise or not" she said sincerely to me.

"But Maa sa we are talking about someone's life. If the help I have given her turned wrong then she will hate me" I said feeling a little guitly and stressed. I do not think that this royal court is made for me. I can not even decide what to wear, what things do I like I do not think I can decide someone's life with just few words.

"Dear, This is life. We can not always be right. It is not like I have always taken right decisions in my life, somewhere or other times I have been wrong too. Do not let this stop you, if the thing does not work out as you have expected it to be then go revise your decisions and make it better. We are also humans, we also make mistakes but the thing is to revive the mistake. Learn from them, observe and analyse every small detail" she said with a serious tone.

"I do not know if I can do it. It is very hard, I had never thought that I will have to do this. It is very stressful to know that a sentence a mine can affect someone's life in good or bad way. I do not want to do this. I will rather sit in my chamber all day long" I said to Maa sa whinning.

She laughed at me.

"Raunak, you know when I was young I was just like you. I also feared about taking the role of being a Queen, we have to be like a mother figure to them. We have to become that strong that they can believe and rely on us. Happy citizens are a sign of a prosperous kingdom. You do have to fear about it. Take your time, observe and learn. I am not asking you to do take these decision today or next week. When you feel like that you now know enough about people and society then you do the hearings" She said to me smiling.

I nodded my head. We came to her wing inside the palace. I greeted her and come to my room. I was feeling very stressed today. I bathed in lukewarm water. I chose a white lehanga for the night. The dinner arrived into the chambers. I waited for Rana sa to come, but there was no sign of him. It was night and full moon is scattering its brightness everywhere. The environment outside the Chamber was calm and silent. I waited for him while reading a book.

At midnight I woke up. I slept on the couch. I was shivering due to cold. I looked everywhere in the Chamber but Rana sa was not here. I started feeling little worried for him. I draped a shawl to protect myself from the chilly winds flowing outside the Chamber.

That's it for today. I will update another chapter soon, if my schedule does not get deteriorate with sudden functions. I would not be able to update for next two to three days due to marriage of a cousin..... Anyways, I hope you like today's chapter. tell me how you are liking our character.

I think Maa sa is very cute. Isn't she lovely

Please like and comment. It will really motivate me to update frequently.

Bye bye my cute little bunnies. I love you all muahhhhh!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.8K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
3M 198K 50
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...
56.8K 2.9K 16
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...