Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue

Special Chapter

15.1K 452 246
By PinkyTsarmi

Sori beri late...

Magnus

This is what he wanted right? The unity between Sebastian and Benjamin. Hindi dapat siya magrereklamo kung nagkakaisa ang mga ito, hindi ba?

"Magnus, sige na! Ang daya mo naman. Dapa na!" Homer whined.

"Drop on the ground, Kuya! Na-hit mo si Quatro." Maxwen pouted.

He sighed heavily as he stared at the group of men impatiently waiting for him to drop the ground. They're playing luksong baka. Nasagi niya ang likod ni Quatro kaya siya ang hahalili dito bilang tatalunan.

"Quatro moved, he stood up that's why I hit his back." He explained in monotone.

"H-huh?! Hindi, ah!" Agad na tanggi ni Quatro.

"Madaya, Magnus." Hinx.

"Palusot pa more," More smirked. Inakbayan pa nito si Quatro na nakanguso.

"Why did you join in the first place if you hate losing?" Hover almost rolled his eyes at him.

"Nge, Magnus. Iyak-talo." Pang-aasar sa kanya ni Cinco.

"Tsk. Tsk. Are you really the first born of Sebastian? Weak." Mox smirked.

"Okay lang 'yan, Kuya. Palaban ka na lang kay Ate Hera." Dagdag pa ni Max.

Fuck. Gusto niyang magkaisa ang dalawang kampo pero hindi para pag-isahan siya!

"I only kneel to my queen." He said.

"Keleg. Pero hindi mo kami madadaan sa ganyan. Kami rin naman, ah? But we still drop on the ground." Hellion insist.

He sighed heavily in defeat. The cold ones smirked on his reaction while the crazy one smile widely.

"Dadapa na yan! Dadapa na 'yan!" The men cheered.

Fuck this life.

He sighed and was about to drop on the ground when he heard a cold voice.

"Magnus."

That's my wife!

He smirked and stood properly waiting for his wife. Nagbulong-bulongan naman ang mga kapatid at in-law niya na madaya siya.

It's not his fault that his wife arrived and save him. 

"Wife," he can't hide his happiness and almost welcome her with a kiss but Hera surprisingly put a palm on his face to stop him.

"What took you so long to drop? Drop now, I'm playing." Hera said coldly.

His jaw almost drop on what his wife just said. Tinitigan niya pa ito para makita kung seryoso ito pero tinaasan lang siya nito ng kilay. 6 months after giving birth, Hera is back serving the underground at  ngayon lang nakauwi galing kagabi. She looks so hot on her black fitted outfit.

Her appreciation for his wife stop when he heard the laughter of the men behind her. He glared at his brothers and in-laws but they laugh even more.

"Literal na under ka ngayon, Magnum." Homer teased.

He sighed and drop on the ground, kneel before his wife. Nagtitigan pa sila nito. Hera now has proud smirk on her lips. Damn, he won't get tired worshipping his wife but not today that there are demons laughing behind him.

"I'll go first." Hera said. 

He sighed and put his palm on the ground, ready for the luksong baka. Hera jumped. The the demons follow individually. No one hit his back, unfortunately.

Now, on the second level, he put his palm on his knee.

"Sayaw ka muna otso-otso." Cinco tease.

He glared at Cinco. But the latter just whistle and look away. This time, ang mga Benjamin ang nauna. He even tried to cheat when it's Quatro's turn but it seems that Quatro is mastered on its own foolishness kaya n'ong umambang tumayo siya ay hindi ito tumuloy sa pagtalon.

"Kita niyo? Andaya, 'di ba!" Agad na paratang ni Quatro.

"Magnus, mandaraya." Dos teased.

"Yaks, Kuya. Sebastian talaga, mandaraya!" Pagsasakay ni Max sa brother in-law nito.

"Kitang-kita mo naman, Ate Hera? Mandaraya ang napakasalan mo." Pang-aasar ni Hinx.

Hera smirked and look at him. "Kaya nga napakasalan ko 'yan kasi dinaya ako."

The idiotic demons cheered on what his wife just said. Agad na inulan siya ng tukso.

"Wife." He protest.

Wow. Unity at its finest. Pinagkaisahan talaga siya. The Benjamin really loves teasing him, and his wife is not an exemption. Even if he changed her surname, nananalaytay pa rin ang pagiging Benjamin nito. Pagiging Benjamin na mahilig mang-asar ng Sebastian.

"Go back to the garden, your wives is done setting up the decorations. Time to cook barbeque." Hera said.

They salute to Hera before leaving. Hover tap his sisters back before smirking at him then leave. Tuwang-tuwa, ah. Tss.

He frowned at his how. Hera tried to suppress a smile but it just grew wider seeing the frown on his face. 

"Dinaya pala, ha?" Pagtatampo niya.

Hera raised a brow at him.

"Isn't it the truth? You told me it just for power, but the real reason is you secretly admire me." Hera teased and hugged his waist then place a kiss on his lips.

And he softens. That fast. Tss.

"But you don't have to rub it on my face." He groaned.

"Nah-ah. It's my roman empire, husband. Remembering how you already admire me the time I was busy hating you."

Mas lalo siyang napasimangot.

"So, you like thinking about the time you hating me?" Pagtatampo niya.

There's so many sweet moments to be your roman empire, wife! bakit 'yon pa? :<

"Yes." The heartless Hera. Tss.

Now, he's sulking.

"Just to remind myself that I waste time hating you when I could've not been indenial and admit that I admire you, too. With that thought, I always make it up to you everyday." Hera smiled.

He can't even hide his smile to prolong his sulking. When it comes to Hera he's really soft.

He claim her lips and give her a hot deep kiss.

"You just know what the right words to say."

"No. i just know what I feel and say it." Hera smirked.

"Ahh. I'm still sulking." Pagdadrama niya at binaon ang mukha sa leeg nito.

"Hmm. Nabitin ako sa fight earlier. Wanna fight me?...In bed?" She whispered the last words.

He smirked on his naughty wife. He knew how to wrapped him on her fingers even before.

"Sure. Non-stop battle?" He challenge.

"Try me, then."

They smirked at each other. Hinawakan niya ang kamay nito at hinila na papunta sa Benjamin Palace.

"You didn't exhaust yourself?" He asked can't help but to worry.

Hera shook her head.

"We took down 2 HQ and it was quite easy. The 3rd HQ of Atlantis is quite hard to find but it's fine." Hera said.

Napatango naman siya. Hera look up to him and give him reassuring smile.

"You don't have to worry you know. I'm Hera Benjamin-Sebastian." Hera console him.

He sighed. If only he's not babysitting the kids, sumama na sana siya. But Amaris wants his presence last night kaya hindi siya makaalis.

"I can't help it."

Hera stop walking to kiss his cheek. Even tho it has been years since they're married she can still make his heart beat so fast. Apektado pa rin siya sa bawat pahiwatig nito.

"No one can take me down but you. Only you can make me fall." Hera whispered.

Damn, wife.

Kinarga niya ang asawa para mapadali ang punta nila sa Benjamin palace. Hera chuckle on his behavior. Back then, Hera hates being carried, now she's enjoying it.

"Parang walang paa." Pagpaparinig ni Homer sa kapatid ng makasalubong nila ito sa malawak na sala ng palace.

Hera just rolled her eyes at her little brother. Nag-angat pa ito ng tingin sa kanya habang sinandal ang ulo sa dibdib niya. Cute.

"I hope you won't get old fast so you still can carry me for long."

"I thought you hate being carried because it ruins your image as cold lady boss?" He teased.

"Nah-ah. It suits my image as lovely a Sebastian's wife." Hera said sweetly. The sweet side she only show to him and he's fucking honored.

"I love you damn much." He respond.

"I know. I'm the Hera Sebastian, eh." Hera said conceitedly.

Now, that's the airy side she only show to him and still, he's fucking honored.

(Flashback on Magnus' pamamanhikan)

Everyone is frowning, aside from Magnus who's just straight face looking at the road.

"That old man is really crazy sick! Doesn't he realized it's freaking 1 mile far from Sebastian farm to Benjamin's place?" Mint hissed while riding a horse and holding his tablet on one hand.

"Pamamanhikan ba 'to or pinitensya?" Max groaned.

"What if mag-race na lang tayo para hindi boring?" Markian suggest.

Excluding Magnus, they look at Markian with a blank expression because of his stupid suggestion.

"Really, Markian? Ano, sagasaan natin 'tong mga sasakyan?" More scoffed.

They are in a national road. Nasa tabi lang sila at pinagtitinginan na sila ng mga tao. While Dozen is on the car levelling with their speed. Kinunan pa sila nito ng litrato.

"Say, cheese!" Dozen grinned that earned an eye roll from his bastards.

"Stop that, Dozen! You're so childish." Mariana hissed.

Dozen pouted.

"Sige, tayo na lang mag selfie."

Mariana rolled her eyes and cross her arms.

"How long is this ride? Ang tagal." Mariana hissed.

"Ayaw mo n'on, matagal din tayong magbobonding." Dozen smirked.

"My kind of bond is jogging." Pang-aasar ni Mariana, remembering that Dozen can't walk.

"Oh, I thought it's gold digging." Pang-aasar ni Dozen, rubbing her past mistake against her.

"I wish I'm deaf right now." Mariana said dramatically.

"You can still see me, tho. Can't live without my handsome face?" Dozen smirked.

"I thought the only signal you have is mix signal, Signal no.4 din pala because you're so mahangin, Sebastian." Then she smiled mockingly at him.

Kumunot naman ang noo ni Dozen. 

"Anong mix signal? I'm not that type of person. Pinakasalan nga kita agad as assurance." Reklamo ni Dozen sa paratang nito.

"Pinakasalan pero hiniwalayan." Mariana said bitterly.

"Hiniwalayan kasi ginamit lang dahil sa pera." Dozen said bitterly.

"Oh, baka naman nagbingi-bingihan lang para matawag ang sarili na biktima?" Mariana fired.

"Hindi kasi kayang magpa-victim ng isa diyan dahil totoo ang paratang sa kanya." Pagpaparinig ni Dozen.

"Can you stop? I don't want that behavior in front of the Benjamin." Magnus stop them coldly.

"Naks. Anak ko 'yan. Nagpapabango talaga sa mga Benjamin." Dozen smirked.

"Mabuti pa ang anak mo, nakakuha pa ng babaeng Benjamin." Pang-aasar na pagpaparinig ni Mariana.

Sumeryoso naman ang mukha ni Dozen.

"Aanhin ko naman sila kung hindi naman sila si Mariana." Seryosong saad ni Dozen.

And finally silence filled the car. Lihim na lang nagpasalamat ang driver dahil natahimik na rin ang amo niya.

-------------

MARRIAGE is not perfect. It's not always warm like the sun and bright as the moon. Kadalasan may mga ulap ang tumatakip, katulad sa isang relasyon, may hindi pagkakaunawan.

And what do you expect from an icy couple that's competitive from the very start?

"So, you still agree about that under the water building project, Magnus?" Hera hissed the time they went home with her husband.

"It's a nice investment. Being able to invest on that risky project , once it blooms, it's additional money."  Magnus defended his decision.

"Billionaires won't like that stupid project. They won't waste money for that." She said coldly.

"But, wife...I'm the billionaire." Magnus said softly.

Hera glared at her husband. Magnus just stare back at her not planning to concede because he firmly stood on his choice.

"We still have a problem, Magnus. The Atlantis are attacking the Poderoso. They want to replace Poderoso in the underground. I can't still touch the couple big boss because they are good at hiding. And their daughter, their successor, should be dead, too. She's a threat to Poderoso." Hera can't help but to complain.

A knock interrupted them. When the door open their face soften looking at their youngest, the fifth one.

"Let's go skating na po." Their eight year old Snowflake said.

"Snow, I told you, Mama and Papa were still talking." Aresun said as he held his little sister's arm.

Aresun is now 16. He's not cold to them but not too clingy like Amaris but still Aresun is sweet to them. But on her observation, Aresun is just like Magnus towards other people. People call him the 'Ice King' not just because of his personality but because he nailed in ice skating.

"They're home already?" The fourteen years old Amaris asked as she take a look inside their room.

"Mama, Papa!" Amaris giggled and hug them.

She can't help but to smile as she felt her daughter's warm embrace, despite of her title the 'Ice Queen', she remained warm to them .

"Let's go. The competition is probably starting." Magnus said as he take a look on his watch.

"Yeey!" Snowflake cheered.

Their children find their way out.

"We're still not yet done." She whispered coldly as she passed beside him.

Magnus quickly catch her waist and kiss her lips.

"I love you."

She groaned and slightly pushed him on his chest.

"You can't use that card on me as your way out, Mr. Sebastian. But I love you, too." She hissed.

He chuckled and started walking while still holding her wife's waist.

"Hinding-hindi mo ako matitiis, Mrs. Sebastian." He smirked.

"Shut up." She hissed.

HE was holding her wife's hand as they arrived. It's the Ice Prince and Ice Princess ice skating competition, their twins, Dusk and Dawn. Aresun and Aruna Amaris held Snowflakes's hand when their youngest look at him asking to be carried.

Kinarga niya ang nakababatang anak habang nanatiling nakahawak sa kamay ng asawa. He pull Hera closer and kiss her forehead, forgetting the fact that they're in public. They don't care anymore. He'll show what he feels, and that's what Hera does too.

"Do you think Dusk and Dawn will gonna win?" Snowflake asked.

"It doesn't matter, as long as they enjoy what they are doing." He responded.

"I enjoy playing with guns; can I join the mafia, then?" Hirit ni Aresun.

"Aresun." Hera warned coldly.

Agad na lumapit ang anak at nilambing ang ina.

When Aresun reach his maturity, he understood that his parents are mafia boss. They tried to hide it but it's a type of secret that's hard to hide. Aresun insisted to join but they refuse, they don't want their children live the kind of life they had before.

They entered the place. It's already filled with people, they proceed to their seat in front row, where they can see their twins warming up. Dusk will compete in single competition while Dawn competes in by pair. Which is unfortunately, she is paired up with a boy.

"Calm your temper, Magnus. It's not as if our daughter will get married now." Hera said while watching Dawn laughing with Deihan Schoeder with a small smile on his lips while looking at her daughter.

Deihan is Dylan Schroeder's cousin who kidnapped Helix' daughter when she was still a kid. That's why he's very cautious with that guy. His family, Schroeder, are bunch of psychos. He keeps an eye on that man but so far, he didn't make any move to hurt Dawn.

"I'm gonna detach his hand once he held Dawn even the tip of her hair." Aresun said coldly.

"Kuya, it's part of the sport! Ikaw nga you won't almost let Lunar go when coach asked you to pair up with her to see if you are good to have a pair." Amaris teased.

Sabay silang napalingon ni Hera sa panganay na malamig lang ang tingin sa unahan na para bang walang planong pag-usapan ang panunukso ni Aruna Amaris.

"Is it true son?" He asked.

Of course, he won't let Aresun slide.

"No. Hindi ko lang mabitawan kasi hindi pa siya gaano kagaling. She might drop on the cold ice." Aresun said coldly.

"Why did the coach pair you up with a beginner?" Hera asked.

"It's because she has a beautiful face. Bagay sila ni Kuya." Amaris smirked teasing Aresun who's already glaring at her sister.

Nang lumingon si Aresun sa magulang ay nawala ag sama ng tingin nito.

"Coach wants me to teach her. She's Deihan's twin, even her parents ask me to teach their heiress." Aresun explained.

"Oh, so you already meet her parents..." Hera said with an intimidating aura.

Aresun sighed.

"Mama---"

"Pinakilala ka na sa magulang while we still haven't met her. Bring that girl to me, Aresun." Hera said with authority.

"Ma---"

"Is she successful woman?" He whispered to his sun remembering years ago when he accused Hera of liking a successful woman.

Nakaramdam siya ng kurot sa bewang galling sa asawa.

"I can hear you, Magnus." Hera hissed.

"Papa, you're not helping." Aresun groaned.

He just chuckle.

"Aresun, we're still not yet done. What's your girlfriend's name?" Hera asked.

"Mama, that's not yet part of my plan."

Nagsukatan ng tingin ang mag-ina. Hera is probably staring at him if he's telling the truth and Aresun stared back to prove his claim.

"My sunshine!" A girl's voice appear from the background.

"Fuck!" Aresun cussed and look at the girl's direction.

"Language." Sabay na sita nila Hera.

The girl, who called Aresun is giggling while semi-running towards them when she suddenly fell because of the wet floor.

"Shit." Aresun cursed and run towards the girl and carried her.

Agad namang yumakap ang dalaga sa batok ni Aresun.

"You're always clumsy. You should stop ice skating in that case." Aresun said coldly.

"I won't see you na in that case." The girl widely smile at Aresun who just frown back at her.

Aresun went back to his seat. Nakasunod lang ang tingin nilang mag-asawa sa babae.

"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Sebastian! It's pleasure to meet you. I'm Lunar Ayla." The girl bubbly introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, Lunar. Wanna sit beside us to watch the twins?" Hera offered.

"It's my pleasure! But I have to inform my parents first." Lunar said and pointed the couple on their age not so far from them.

His and Hera's emotion turn into stone cold upon  recognizing Lunar's parents.

"Dad?" Untag ni Aresun ng mapansin ang reaksyon ng magulang.

"You wanna join the mafia, son?" Magnus asked coldly.

"Yes.." Agad na sagot ni Aresun.

"You have a first mission then." Hera said coldly.

"What is it?" Aresun can't hide his excitement.

"Kill Lunar Ayla Atlantis."

And that's the time Aresun look at her parents with cold dead eyes.

adbans HAPI NEW YEAR! 

Max Sebastian and Chanel Hope Benjamin (Works of Love: Hireath 2 x Sebastian 2)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 2.1K 15
A boss who fell in love with a secretary ay gasgas ng plot sa mga libro at pelikula. Suntok sa buwan kung mangyayari iyon. Kaya naman, kahit abot han...
160K 1K 8
This is for mature readers.This story contains mature scenes. The corresponding chapters of this story contains sexual contents not suitable for youn...
1.4M 38K 46
THIS STORY IS UNDER REVISION. WARNING: R18+ A/N: This story contains toxic male lead. Read at your own risk. "Did he know I've tasted you even before...
6.7K 428 36
After countless heartache she felt, Tresha thought that she already mastered the language of heart. Until she meet the man who make words for his liv...