Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

29.

1.3K 19 21
By kellslibrary

Can't believe there are only 10 chapters left (after this one) but I'm excited to finish it

Enjoy
____________________

May

"This is game 1 of the third round of the playoffs nobody expected to see these 2 teams in the semi finals, new Jersey swept the carolina hurricanes and the florida panthers swept the toronto maple leafs" the commentator talks. Sadly I can't make game 1 since I am in Foxborough for night 3 of the eras tour.

This tour is about half way done and I can't believe I've been performing every weekend for the last few months. Just 2 weekends ago taylor announced speak now (Taylor's version) and I think I blacked out when she did. It comes out july 7th.

Luckily I will be able to make it to game 2 in florida in a couple days and games 3 and 4 I'll be able to attend in new Jersey and jack will be attending the shows regardless if they beat the Panthers or not since they'll have the weekend off for edmonton and dallas to decide who wins.

"Liv! Its almost your turn" jordyn tells me. "Phoebe is almost done?" I ask looking up from my phone. "Yeah, hows the game?" She asks. "Hasnt started yet" I answer stressed out.

Tony comes into the room "okay liv it's your time to shine" he says. I nod and put my in ears in and hand my phone over to jordyn and she keeps the game on. "Let's do this" I tell myself.

I walk down the little tunnel and stand on the raising platform. My first song starts as it raises "Foxborough!!" I shout and the crowd goes nuts. The game plays in one ear and the cues play in the other.

Jack scores a couple minutes in and it takes everything in me to not cheer I continue singing and smile happily. The first period is over by time my set is done so it's intermission while I'm changing into shorts and a tank top with my folklore cardigan.

"Luke scored!" Jordyn shouts from the couch. "Shit its started again?" I ask. "It was 40 seconds in" she answers. I laugh "go luke!" I reply. "Jack got the assist" she says. "Fuck yeah that's my man!" I say proudly.

We go out to the vip tent where Taylor's parents are and applause starts playing so fans run to their spots and I look down at my phone right as nico scores.

Isla gasps from beside me and cheers. We all high five and Scott swift comes closer "what are we watching?" He asks. "The devils versus panthers game" I answer. "Did the Panthers show up?" He jokes seeing that the score is 4-0.

I laugh "that's a good one" I reply giving him a high five. He watches with us until Taylor's on stage. The game is over by time long live starts playing. They won 6-2. I take a few photos before putting my phone away and enjoying the concert.

Before we know it it is surprise song o'clock. She comes out in her dress with a guitar and she does a little speech before singing 'I think he knows'. The girls and I scream sing a long and then when that is over she goes over to the piano and starts playing 'red'.

Night 1 she played should've said no and better man. Night 2 which was yesterday she played question...? And invisible. I really liked night ones songs but I have a feeling next weekend is going to be so good.

We dance to karma as confetti falls from the sky and then we're off to new Jersey. Right after getting home I check my phone.

Jack

I miss you

Also my parents are coming to the shows with me, luke, quinn, soph and lilly

Flying home in the morning

Liv

That's so exciting! And I miss you too jacky, can't wait to see you in the morning

Since he is back at the hotel we facetime. "How was Foxborough?" He asks. "It was so fun I had a blast, i can't wait for this weekend" i answer. He smiles "me too" he smiles.
We talk for a little bit before we decide to go to sleep. It only takes me a few seconds to fall asleep.

The following morning I wake up around 11 and Jack had texted me around 6am that they were in the air so they should be landing soon. "Excited to see jack?" Jordyn asks as I come out of my room.

"Yes its felt like forever since I saw him" I answer. "You saw him last week" emma says. "Ok and? I miss him" I pout. I make myself an iced coffee and start making breakfast. Right before it's done theres the secret knock on the door.

Before anyone else can answer it I speed over and answer it. Jack immediately pulls me into a hug and I wrap my legs around his waist and squeezing him with my arms.

He chuckles "miss me?" He asks. "Duh" I reply and kiss his face all over. "Oh my goodness your hair!" I gasp seeing how much it's grown. He smiles "do you like it?" He asks.

I nod biting my lip "I sure do" I answer. His face turns pink "thank you" he says. I lean close to his ear "theres more to grab while you're eating me out" I whisper. "Damn" he whispers then puts me back on the floor.

The girls shake their heads at us and go back to watching the tv. I drag him into the kitchen "i made breakfast" I show him. "Ooo I'm starving baby thank you" he says.

We stand in the kitchen and eat the breakfast I made while catching up. While I'm rinsing off our plates jack stands behind me and rests his hands on my hips "I wanna make you cum" he whispers in my ear. "Please" I whisper back.

I finish rinsing the dishes then we sneak off to my room. "On your stomach" he tells me. I nod and lay on my stomach, he moves my hips up so my ass is in the air. "You look so fuckable like this" he says.

To be a tease I move my ass "well arent you going to?" I ask. With both of his hands he removes my shorts then I feel a finger move inside me causing me to moan.

He removes his finger licking it "so sweet" he whispers. "Baby just fuck me already" I beg. "Patience" he replies before sliding inside me. "Holy fuck" I moan out.

We have a quicky then lay in my bed for a little bit before falling asleep for a couple hours. Since neither of us have plans for today we spend a few hours at my place before we all fly down to Florida for game 2.

Game 2

The girls and I are sitting in the arena with Jack's parents behind us and it's the second period. Unfortunately it is 3-0 florida so far. I guess they didn't like getting beat in game 1.

Luckily they're able to come back in the third period pushing it to overtime. I sit on the edge of my seat watching as tkachuk takes the puck and skates around the net getting a wrap around goal.

Shit. The series is tied now. "Jack's gonna be feeling down" ellen says with her hand on my shoulder. "I know but it'll be okay" I reply. We meet them down at the visiting teams family room.

Theres 2 days until the next game but they still have practice tomorrow so jack and luke fly back to new Jersey with the team and I fly back with the girls.

Back in new Jersey

Game 3

Before the game starts I go down to the ice with ellen to watch jack warmup closer.

Livs story: my man

___

After warmups we go back up to our seats but on the way up a girl about 16 stops me. "Can I get a photo?" She asks. "Of course!" I answer. We take a selfie "thank you so much! I loved your album and I'm going to the eras tour this weekend" she says.

I smile "oh my gosh thank you, I hope you enjoy the show" I reply. "I sure will" she says. I get back to my seat and the game starts about 20 minutes later. Within the first minute Jack scores kick starting the game.

Thankfully they win this game once the crowds calmed down a but we go down to the family room where we wait for jack and Luke. I sit talking with Ellen, sophie, lilly and isla.

Right as I turn my head to look over at the door jack comes walking in followed by luke and nico. I stand up and hug jack tightly. "You did so good baby" I whisper in his ear.

As a group we leave the arena and jack and I drive back to my place for the night. He rests his hand on my leg "next is game 4 then the eras tour" he says happily. "I'm so excited for your parents to see it" I tell him.

We chat on the drive there and then go straight to my bed since we are both exhausted. The following morning jack has a morning skate but then he comes over and we spend the rest of the day together.

That night we go out to dinner with Taylor, ryan, blake and sophie Turner. It's pretty cool how much I've gotten to know blake and Ryan. I'm still mind blown that I know them and that I know Taylor freaking swift.

Game 4

2nd period

I watch as tkachuk hits jack causing him to go into the boards and he gets up shortly after and tkchuck is given a penalty. Florida is currently leading the game 4-2 but I'm not worried about them catching up.

Right after the faceoff jack gets the puck and scores. I'm immediately standing up and cheering him on. He spots me in the crowd and points at me with his stick. I blush as fans notice and he sits down on the bench.

Ellen smiles sitting beside me "he loves you so much" she says. "And I love him so much too" I reply looking at him. "I already look at you like a daughter" she tells me.

That's really sweet. "I definitely see you being my mother in law in the future" I tell her. "He better marry you" she says. "I definitely plan on marrying him one day" I reply.

She smiles "what about babies?" She asks. "Maybe once I've toured a bit" I answer. "Oh yes definitely wait a few more years" she says in agreement. "I'll be supportive no matter what happens" she adds.

I nod "thank you" I reply. We watch the game and they catch up before second period is over. Thankfully the third period brings on a couple more goals and they end up winning.

Like always we meet them in the family room before going home but since tomorrow is night one in new Jersey for the eras tour instead of going to my apartment we go to the hotel near the stadium.

When I close the hotel door jack pulls me close "I've wanted to kiss you all night" he whispers. I smile and lean up connecting our lips. We continue kissing and move to the bed.

Before the night ends the hotel is filled with both of our moans. By 1am we're asleep but by 11am we're awake at the hotel buffet. By 2pm I'm at the stadium with tony, the girls and jack. "You ready for tonight?" Tony asks.

"Sure am" I answer. "Good, what cover are you doing?" He asks. "Cornelia street" I answer. "Good one" jordyn says. "I agree" jack says. This morning before we went down to eat breakfast I played my guitar and sang it for him.

Thankfully I'm first tonight and then gracie follows. Once I'm given the cue isla, emma and jack go to their seats and to find nico, luke, quinn, ellen, Jim, trevor, alex and cole.

I put my in ears in and the next thing I know I'm on stage singing and I look out and see the whole group of my people. My friends, the love of my life and his friends.

At the end of my set I sit down infront of the mic and I'm handed my guitar. "Most of the time I use the piano to do covers but tonight I'm switching up for you guys, this is cornelia street!" I tell the crowd.

Everyone goes crazy and I smile singing the song. I find jack and sing while looking at him. He pulls his phone out recording me and I blush and continue singing the beloved song from Lover.

Once I'm done I rush backstage and change then I'm in the crowd dancing and singing along to Gracie's set. We have such a fun time throughout the rest of the show.

During intermission I chat with Jack's parents and with soph and lilly while jack stands beside me with his hand in mine then Taylor's set goes by so fast and before we know it she is introducing the surprise songs.

Up first is getaway car with jack antonoff. I think I blacked out when the song started all I remember was screaming along to it and then crying when she starts singing maroon on piano.

By time karma is done we're slowly making our way backstage. This show was probably one of my favourites. It had my favourite people in attendance and taylor did my favourite reputation song as a surprise song.

This tour is a dream come true.

_______________________________

Speed wrote this before bed lol hope ya enjoyed it

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 3.6K 72
in which, a famous worldwide singer finds out a professional hockey player followed her.
54.1K 406 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
94.1K 1.4K 46
❝𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴?❞ the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
244K 5.7K 64
。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she won't forgive me ❞ ❝ i think she will ❞ q...