War || Bellamy Blake ¹

By stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... More

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

30

1.1K 21 2
By stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Remember me
Season 2 episode 9

It's the next day of watching Finn being killed. Raven was distant. Bellamy and I haven't spoken since what happened. Clarke was dealing with the grounders. And Octavia was with Lincoln.

And I was with my dad since Clarke agreed to go to tondc and she choose us to come with her. They are doing a death ritual, something about the murder burns with the people he murder. Don't know much.

"I'm sorry about your friend." My dad said making me nod.

"Are you okay?" He asked me making me nod.

"Y-yeah." I said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said to him not wanting to talk about it.

"Can I talk to Micheal?" I heard Kane said making me nod before I walked away and went to Clarke standing beside her as I watched her zoning out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she turned to me.

"Yeah." She said to me.

"You did the right thing. He would've suffered more." I said to her softly before Bellamy came.

"Now I get to live with it." She told me.

"You still think this truce is a bad idea." She said to Bellamy as she noticed him.

"I think we're wasting time with politics while our friends are in trouble." Bellamy said to her facing forward.

"We need their army to get to Mount Weather and you know it." Clarke said to him.

"Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever." Bellamy said.

"What we need is an inside man." Bellamy suggested.

"Someone to be our eyes and ears." Bellamy said making Clarke shakes her head.

"Forget it. It's too dangerous." Clarke told him as he came closer.

"If you can make it out, I can make it in." He said to her.

"Escaping Mount Weather was hard. I almost got killed three times." I said to him.

"I said no." Clarke said raising her voice a little bit.

"Since I don't take orders from you. I'm gonna need a better reason." Bellamy said to her walking facing forward.

"I can't lose you too. Okay?" Clarke said to him making me look away from them.

"I'm going to go." I said to them scratching the back of my head awkwardly as I saw Bellamy took a glance at me before I walked away walking towards Octavia and Lincoln.

"Hey." I said to Octavia grabbing her arm softly.

"Hey." She said as I looked at Lincoln with a smile.

"I think your brother has feelings for Clarke." I blurted it out to her making her head snap to me.

"What? How do you know?" She asked me.

"Because when we were at the drop ship and Finn brought her in unconscious he looked at her the way he looks at me." I said to her.

"And they are always together. Haven't you noticed it?" I asked her as she hesitantly nodded.

"Yeah, I have." She told me.

"Bellamy and I haven't spoken at all since Finn. And since Today it was the first time he's ever looked at me. Something is different." I said to her as she gave me a sigh.

"He's probably over you." Lincoln said making Octavia and glare at him.

"Shof op yu ass." I said to him in grounders language. Lincoln has been teaching me and let me barrow a book with grounders words which I've been read in and learning.

"Do yu even know chit bilaik means?" He replied back making me frown.

"What?" I said tilting my head as Octavia sees me struggling with the word.

"Shut up. You don't know half of it." I said to her.

"Ai hod yu in ba sometimes yu laik crazy." She said making me roll my eyes at them.

"I don't like you two." I said to them before I snapped.

"Anyways back to the point." I said to her snapping her into reality.

"What should I do?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Talk to him." She said to me, I glance over at Bellamy who was walking with Clarke. Should I? Or should I just let it happen.

"We both know that nothing won't happen with us. We just different." I said to her shrugging my shoulders.

"I think." I said letting out a sigh.

"I don't know what to think." I said to her.

"Maybe the idea of being with other people is a good thing. We are far too different. He's your brother. He's older. I'm a damage girl. My father is not dead. My mother is my mother. I had people hurt me before. I almost got killed." I said to her.

"Everything is wrong." I said to her.

"Not everything." She said to me giving me a smile.

"After saving our friends, I need to get away." I said to her.

"I need to be on my own. I can't go back to camp. After saving everyone from Mount Weather I want to be alone." I said to her. "If you want you can stay where I used to be." Lincoln suggested making me think.

"Mhm, that's sounds like a good idea." Octavia said making me nod.

"Yeah, it is. I'll probably take that offer." I said to them before I turn to look at Bellamy and Clarke walking together.

Should I be worry?

I don't know.

My dad has been talking to Kane for a while, I don't know about what but how my dad is reacting is bad, he's been holding his sword hard.

"I think I need to save Kane from my dad." I said to Octavia before running away to my dad and Kane.

"Hey, Kane." I said as I stand beside my dad as he let go of his sword.

"Can I talk to my dad, alone?" I asked him making him nod.

"Sure, I think are conversation is over." Kane said making me nod, I watch Kane walk away before talking to my dad.

"I get you hate Kane so much but don't kill him." I said to my dad.

"He thinks because the commander actually took the deal. He thinks we can have peace and move on." He said to me.

"He apologized to me about what happened." He said to me making me frown.

"Why would he apologize. He wasn't there with Abby, Clarke and Jaha." I said confused to him.

"You didn't see him because he was the one who plan about sending me to the ground. He was with me. He put me inside the pod." He said to me making me nod.

"That's why you hate them all?" I questioned him and he gave me a nod.

"Yeah," he mumbled to me making me nod softly. As we walked to tondc with the grounders.

"Weapons." The grounders said to us as we arrived at tondc, Lincoln was the first one to hand over his knife.

"We need to disarm before we enter." Lincoln said to us as he stared at the grounder.

"Well." I said as I walked up and place my sword and knife pocket inside the bin. Before the grounder walked in the middle as everyone handed over there weapons before he began to search Raven as she had knifes all over her.

"That's a lot." I whispered to Octavia making her nod her head. So we go inside tondc, with no weapons and just us. What happens when the grounders would attack us because to what happened. We followed the grounders inside as we heard people shouting aggressively raising their weapons at us.

A man stepped in front of the commander and began to say something in grounders language that I didn't understand about.

"What is he saying?" I asked Lincoln before the man in front of us got punched repeatedly making me look away.

"They have to stop him or else they will blame us for this too." I said before Clarke walked up to the commander and said something making her tell her right arm to stop.

"The sky people march with us now. Anyone who tries to stop that will pay with their life." The commander said making all of them go quiet.

"Warm welcome." Bellamy said making me sigh. "A very." I said before following the others. Before we stopped in a small build up where they are going to burn Finn. The commander stood in a wooden tree stem and began to speak in grounders language as we just stood there watching her.

"People of Tondc in fire. We cleanse the pain of the past." Lincoln said to us in English as one of them handed her a torch of fire in her hands. Before she turned around to face us.

"Clarke." She said making everyone murmured to one another as Clarke walked up standing beside her with the torch in her hand. I watched how she slowly fired up a tree stick as it began to fire up along with the eighteen grounders and Finn too.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Clarke said, I understood that one.

'Your fight is over.'

I watched Finn's body light up on fire. I lost my friend. A friend I care for. He was there for me he cared for me. He did this just to find me and Clarke and when he died it was my fault.

"We will miss you," I said as Octavia squeezed my hand softly feeling tears coming down my eyes.

"He will always be with us." She told me.

"I know." I said to her softly before Indra came in and told us to follow and we did and we went down the stairs to see other grounders standing around a table every each on of them. I made my way to find a seat and Clarke said beside me and Bellamy on the other side as the grounders sat on the other side of the table.

"Eating dinner with the enemy? Nice." I said softly as Bellamy glared at me slightly.

"Please accept this first, commander. We drink this at special occasions. I believe this qualifies." Kane said to her as he handed her a bottle of alcohol as she turn to the other grounder and she gave him a nod before he grabbed the bottle from Kane and handed over to the commander.

"Thank you, Marcus of the sky people." She said nicely to him with a smile.

"You're welcome, Lexa." Kane said.

Now I know her name.

Lexa.

Sounds badass.

And then Kane said something that I didn't understand either.

"Just, uh, don't drink too much of it." Kane said making her turn to Clarke.

"Clarke," Lexa said.

"Let us drink together." Lexa said making her nod.

"It would be my pleasure." Clarke said as they gave lexa two cups and she poured the liquor inside and passing one to her.

"Heda, allow me." Gustus said as lexa gave Gustus the cup and took a sip before giving it back to lexa making me frown.

"Tonight, we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow, we plan our war. To those we've lost. And to those we shall soon find." Lexa said to us raising her cup and so did Clarke as they were about to sip when Gustus immediately fell making everyone stop and look at him. He looked up at us before he fell back hitting himself in the wall. I walked a little bit forward wanting to see what's happening.

"It's poison." Gustus said to them before Indra took her sword out and Bellamy immediately pushed me behind him grabbing my arm.

"It was the sky people." Indra said before the other grounders pushed one table and stood in front of us ready to fight. Bellamy pushed me more back.

"This wasn't us. You have to know it wasn't us." I yelled walking further but Bellamy had his hand out covering me as I turn to see lexa. Indra said something as the grounders came towards us, one of them grabbed me harshly searching me.

"Let go!" I said to them as he harshly searched me.

"Don't touch me." I said angrily.

"We didn't do this! You have to believe us!" I yelled looking at lexa.

"Gustus warned me about you. I didn't listen." Lexa said making me shake my head trying to pull away from the grounder but he was too strong.

"Lexa, please. You know we didn't do this." I said to her pleading to her.

"Tell me something, Clarke." She said looking at Clarke now.

"When you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved did you not which it was mine?" She asked her making Clarke hesitate not responding to Lexa making her scoff.

"Heda." Commander. One of them said making all of us turn to look at the grounder who held a tiny bottle pin his hand.

"That's not mine." Raven immediately said as the grounder walked to lexa.

"I'm telling you. That's not mine. He put it there when he searched me." Raven said angrily looking at the grounder. I look at lexa as I have her pleading eyes but she didn't do anything.

"No sky person leaves this room." She said before walking away and the other grounders following behind making me sigh. Lincoln stopped Indra.

"Indra hod op. Teik ai shish op kom emo."

Indra wait. Let me speak for them.

Lincoln said pointing to us before Indra said something as she slammed the gate leaving Lincoln stuck with us.

"Turned into chaos." I said sitting down and crossing my arms and letting out a heavy sigh.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy asked me making me nod.

"Yeah. Peachy." I said not in the mood for anything right now.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked me making me look at him.

"What?" I asked him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked me again.

"No. What makes you say that?" I asked him.

"I don't know. We haven't talked. You've been distant." He said to me making me bite my inside cheek.

"I haven't been distant. You are. You barely look at me. You barely talk to me. You've been distant. Not me so don't turn this around." I said to him pointing at him, Bellamy was about to talk but I stopped him.

"I need to know this." I said looking straight into his eyes.

"What?" He asked me.

"Do you have feelings for Clarke?" I asked him making him stop for a second and immediately looked away.

"Tell me?" I said to him as he looked at me before he tilt his head softly seeing his reaction change. He felt guilty and I knew exactly what the answer was making me bite down my lip.

"You don't need to answer because I already know the answer to it." I said softly before I got up but Bellamy grabbed my hand. "Madison-," he said but I immediately let go.

"No. J-just stop." I said before I walked away before I saw Raven punch Clarke.

"You're the only murder here." Raven said as I grabbed her softly by the shoulder.

"Leave me alone." Clarke said looking behind us making me turn around but I didn't see no one.

"You gave me no choice." Clarke said making me look at Octavia as she had the same confused expression as I had.

"Why did you turn yourself in?" Clarke said making all of us turn to her with a concern face seeing how she is before she looked at us.

"Baby." Her mom whispered to her before Clarke walked away.

"Is she okay?" Raven asked me shrug my shoulder.

"She's having trouble. She killed Finn it's been hard for her. For everyone." I said making Raven scoff.

"I get you're mad at her. But she had to do it. Or Finn would've suffered in the hands of the grounders." I said to her before I hugged her.

"I couldn't help Finn but I can help you. You're my friend I'll protect you." I said to her softly as I pulled away from her.

"You're talking about what happened to dad? What I did to Finn was nothing like what you did to him." I hear Clarke saying to her mom.

"It's a private conversation I shouldn't be hearing this." I said as they were talking about her dad, Abby whispered I didn't hear.

"I was protecting everyone. I didn't have a choice, you did." Clarke said to her.

"No, you betrayed him! You cheated!" She said to me making my eyes go wide open.

"No. I trusted Micheal to handle it not to kill him. And what happened with Micheal was a mistake. And then I turned him in." Abby said making me walk closer to them.

"What?" I said making her look up at her with tears in my eyes.

"You turned my dad in?" I asked her before turning to Clarke.

"And you knew everything about it. And you made me believe that we were friends." I said to her as she stood up and grabbed my hand but I pulled away.

"Madison-," she said but I stopped her.

"I thought we were friends. I was there for you for everything." I said to her.

"I was protecting you from something that had nothing to do with you." She said making me snap.

"No. You were just protecting yourself. Your just like the others. Protecting their own skin." I said to her before I hear grounders coming in. As Octavia pulled me beside her as they enter the room.

"How's Gustus?" Lincoln asked them.

"Gustus will live." Nyko said to him, Indra said something to the grounder as they went to grab Raven.

"Wait. Wait. What are you doing?" Lincoln asked them.

"She didn't poison anyone." Bellamy said to them.

"I argued for all of you to die. But the commander is merciful. She wants only one." Indra said to us.

"She's innocent." Lincoln said to her.

"I don't care." She said.

"They move. They bleed." Indra said. "Hey. Hey, stop. Let her go." Octavia said as they dragged her.

"Indra. She didn't do it!" I said making them stop as the others looked at me.

"She didn't do it. I put the bottle in her jacket. I didn't have pockets." I said to her.

"Madison no-," Bellamy said.

"I tried to kill the commander." I said making everyone look at me with wide eyes.

"Take me. Raven has nothing to do with it." I said to Indra as she hesitated before she said something as the grounders let Raven go and grabbed me harshly.

"Madison!" I hear Bellamy and Octavia yelled as they pulled me up the stairs as every grounder look at me including lexa who frown.

"She confessed on the bottle and trying to kill you." The grounder said tying me on the tree as lexa looked at me. As I saw Bellamy, Octavia and the others looking at me.

"I take no joy in this, Madison. You are a good leader." She said to me.

"Just get it over with. You have me." I said to her not fearing to was going to happen to me the way they were gonna do with Finn.

"This time, justice will be done." Lexa said to me before he held the knife in my arm and slicing it making me scream in pain as I closed my eyes before opening them. Indra can next as she lift up my shirt.

"You're enjoying this." I said to her before she sliced my stomach making me scream again in Pain feeling the blood drop down my body. I kept screaming in pain as every grounder began to come up and sliced every part making me scream more. I couldn't help Finn but I can help Raven.

"Stop." I heard Clarke scream.

"Let her pass." Lexa said to Clarke as everyone followed behind and Bellamy hesitating to run to grab me.

"One of your people tried to kill you, lexa. Not one of mine." Clarke said to her.

"You should have run." Indra said to her.

"I can prove it." Clarke said to her as she took the bottle from Nyko and opening and taking a huge sip of it as they watched nothing happened to her.

"Explain." Lexa demanded.

"The poison wasn't in the bottle. It was in the cup." Clarke said to lexa as Gustus told her something.

"It was you." Bellamy said looking at Gustus.

"He tested the cup, he searched Raven."

"Why would Madison confess?" Lexa asked.

"Because she was trying to protect one of her own." Bellamy said looking at me.

"Gustus would never harm me." Lexa said to them.

"You weren't the target. The alliance was." Bellamy said beside Clarke.

"We didn't do this, and you know it." Clarke said to lexa as she looked at her before Lexa turn to Gustus who looked at Lexa as she spoke to him.

"This alliance would cost your life. Heda. I could not let that happen." Gustus confessed.

"This treachery will cost you yours." Lexa said to him as order the other grounders to grab him as the others came to help.

"Hey, I got you." Bellamy said as he placed my arms around his neck making me wince in pain.

"I'm sorry." He said picking me up.

"Madison." Raven said I flicker my eyes open as I gave her a smile.

"Hey." I said to her as she let out a small cry.

"Why'd you do it?" She asked me making me lean my head on Bellamy's shoulder.

"Because I lost Finn." I said letting out a sighs.

"And I couldn't lose you too." I said to her before Bellamy put me down and wrapped a blanket around me.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I watched how they put Gustus in the tree and every grounder cut him like they did to me. Lexa drive her sword through him as he died.

"This is what they would've done to Finn." Raven said making me nod as I placed my hand on her shoulder. Trying to comfort her to this situation.

Madison did it for Raven. She cares for her. Mhm, Bellamy and Madison??

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
5.1K 140 24
The enemy had no longer fallen from the sky, it hid behind stone walls and toxic substances. And to defeat said enemy, Tyra would have to make the ch...
95.7K 1.9K 26
"Why are you so obsessed with the moon?" "Because it's still a mystery. After all this time, we still haven't seen the dark side of it." ''Sounds fam...
34.3K 614 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...