War || Bellamy Blake ¹

Od stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... Více

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

29

1.1K 20 1
Od stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Space walker
Season 2 episode 8
Part 1

"She what? Is she out of her mind? We are not handing over Finn. There has to be another way to have truce that doesn't have to end with us killing one of our people to satisfy them." I said as Clarke came back from talking to the commander.

"If we want truce. We have to give them Finn." Clarke said making me scoff.

"The hell we are. We are not doing that. I'm going to talk to her." I said to Clarke as I walked away but she stopped me.

"That's their offer." She said.

"That's not an offer." I said to her.

"It's a punishment. For what happened at the village. Blood for blood." Finn said making Raven scoff.

"That's insane." Bellamy said.

"If we refuse.." Clarke's mom asked her.

"They attack." Clarke said as everyone kept murmuring saying, 'give him up' and stuff making me roll my eyes.

"Easy, people." Byrne said to them.

"Give him to the grounders." One of them said.

"Shut up!" I said angrily to the man.

"Back off." Raven said attacking the guy.

"Raven. Raven." Bellamy said trying to pull her back. 

"Raven. Raven. Raven, listen to me. Nothing is gonna happen to him." Clarke told her.

"I promise, okay?" Clarke said to her.

"I'm not dying for him. Spacewalker burned three months of oxygen from the ark." Another guy says walking up.

"He should've floated a long time ago." He said before I snapped and punched the in the noise making him stumble to the ground.

"Back off." I said angrily as I hit him again.

"Stop. Gilbert." One of the guards said but I ignored and I punched someone making everyone look at me before they grabbed me.

"Lock her up." One of them said before I realized who I punched it was Byrne. I mean she deserved in better circumstances.

"Wait. No." I heard Bellamy said as I tried to pull away from them but I couldn't.

"Let go of me you idiots they deserved it." I said angrily as they dragged me and locked me up. They threw me to the ground and I fell with a groan.

"Gee. Do it harder if you like." I said to them as I sat down.

"Shut it!" The guard said to me before he locked me up and left me all alone.

"It was an accident. Didn't mean it!" I yelled through the door but those stupid guard ignored me.

"I know you can listen to me!" I said before I got up and began to bang the door harder.

"Fuck you too." I said before kicking the chair to the floor as I sat down all alone.

"They won't open the door if you keep talking." Jaha said making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks Sherlock." I said to himas i ignored him the entire time.

          Hours past as I realized it was morning as jaha was asleep across the room before the door open revealing my mom making me jump up.

"Mom, let me out of here, please. It was stupid. I'm sorry." I said to her apologizing to her.

"No, I don't wanna hear it." She said making me roll my eyes.

"He was ready to throw Finn out the gate. He's my friend mom." I said to her.

"Do you think Abby will let that happen?" She asked me making me shrug my head.

"I don't know." I said to her.

"The only way we're gonna make it through this is if we trust each other." She said to me as I took a second to speak.

"I'm trying. I've been trying so hard to trust people. I'm not even sure if I trust the people closest to me." I said her as my voice breaks a little.

"She's free to go." My mom said to the guards making me look at her not trying to smile.

"If you do anything like that again, you will be back here, and you will stay here." She told me making me frown.

"Next time I won't help you." She said to me making scoff at her words. Mother of the year.

"Do you understand me?" She asked me making me shake my head before I ran off from her and ignoring the guards from behind me.

"Hey." Octavia said to me making me nod.

"Uh-, hey." I said to her as I looked around for Finn.

"I haven't seen him at all." She told me making me nod.

"Can I talk to you-," she said but was cut off by the grounders chanting, they kept repeating the words.

'Blood must have blood.' In grounders language.

"This is it." I told her.

"This is going to end badly." I said to her before I walked off walking towards the gate.

"Open the gate!" I said as they didn't listen to me.

"Open the damn gate before I attack you!" I said angrily as they opened the door revealing two grounders in horses.

"Where's the boy?" Was what they asked me making me scoff.

"Do you really think I will hand over my friend to you guys?" I said before tilting my head.

"I won't! If you want war the that's what you will have. I'm not going to hand him over so run off back to your commander and tell her the exact words. If she wants to fight then she'll have it!" I said to them.

"Madison! What are you doing?" Abby asked me as she pulled me back.

"Trying to make amends and trying to save my friend that's what I'm doing." I said to her before someone else grabbed me making me roll my eyes.

"As she said. We are not giving him up. We're ready to fight, if that's what it comes to." Abby said before the horn blows as the grounders left.

"Watch the woods, watch for movements." Bellamy said to the guards.

"Bellamy." Clarke said as she had her eyes on the tree lines as it began to move.

"Don't shoot. Don't shoot." Kane said as he held his hands up and came walking towards us.

"Well, he's alive." I said as Bellamy and Clarke walked forward.

"You can't be out in the open. We need to get somewhere safe." Bellamy said making Kane smile softly before walking inside.

"It's safe, for the moment." He said.

"Come on, we need to talk. I managed to buy us a bit of time." He said as he walked beside Abby.

"All right, close it up. Let's go." The guard said closing the gate.

"This camp isn't safe for Finn." I said turning to look at them.

"We need to get him out of here." I said making Clarke speak up.

"You have to trust them." 

"Trust? I can't trust them. I don't. Not after-," I said before cutting myself off as they looked at me.

"Not the point. If they agree on handing him over them we have to get him out of here." I said to them as Clarke stopped me.

"I have to find finn." She said to me.

"What?" I said yelling at her as she ran off.

"What are you suggesting?" Bellamy asked me.

"I'm saying we have to get him out of here."

"Where?" He asked me.

"To the drop ship. We sneak out and head there. No one will know." I said to him as he nodded.

"That's a good idea."

"I know it is." I said to him with a smile.

"I'm going to go and pack and you go find out what they said about Finn, yeah?" I said making him nod as if ran off to the tent where I'm staying at as pack a few things to take to the drop ship.

And then save my friend from being killed by the grounders.

"Did anyone follow you?" I asked Raven making her shake her head no.

"Okay, good." I said to Raven as she chewed her lip.

"Hey, everything is goin to be alright." I said to her as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"We will protect him." I said to her.

"Madison?" I heard a voice making me turn around.

"D-dad?" I said as I saw him standing in front of me alive.

I thought he was dead?

"I thought you died." I said to him but shook his head.

"No. I'm alive." He said to me making me smile before I ran up to him without even hesitating. I hugged him tightly he's alive he wasn't hurt or burned by the fire.

"Thank god." I said to him as I pulled away.

"Wait, how did you know I was here?" I asked him.

"I followed you." He said to me.

"You can't be out here alone, it's too dangerous." my dad said to me making me shake my head.

"I'm not alone." I said turning to look at Raven then at Bellamy who came down.

"Hey." He said to me making me nod.

"Mr. Gilbert." Bellamy said to him.

"Call me Micheal." He said to him making him nod.

"They're not here yet?" Bellamy asked making me shake my head.

"We shouldn't have split up." Raven said to us before we heard foot steps making me turns around.

"Someone followed us." Bellamy said holding his gun up and my dad with his sword. As they came further in. They entered the drop ship before seeing who it was.

"Woah, hey. Hey, hey." Murphy said making me sigh.

"What are you doing here?" Bellamy and I asked at the same time looking at Murphy.

"I believe I was invited." Murphy said as he turned to Raven.

"I thought we could use an extra gun." Raven said to Bellamy.

"Might be a good idea." Bellamy said before Murphy turn to me and then looked at my dad.

"Why is a grounder here?" Murphy asked making me to my dad.

"He's my dad." I said.

"I thought he was floated." He said surprised.

"He's not. Surprise." I said shaking my hand using it like a cheerful child.

"Finn should've been right behind you." Raven said to murphy.

"Don't worry. The spacewalker's gonna be fine." Murphy said settling his stuff down.

"Why did you leave the camp?" My dad asked me making me turn to look at him.

"Uh, because-," I said to him stuttering my words trying to figure out what to tell him.

"I, uh-," I said to him before Finn came in carrying Clarke in the arms.

"What happened?" Bellamy asked as he immediately ran up to her as we walked to Finn .

"A grounder hit her on the head." Finn said to us.

"Put her down." I said to Finn as he placed her on the floor.

"I need a bandage, a wrap, anything." I said kneeling down as I moved Clarke's hair out of the way.

"Someone give a wet cloth now." I said before Raven came and gave me a cloth as I wiped the blood off Clarke's face.

I looked up to see that Bellamy was staring at Clarke, the way he looks at me. And it made me wonder.

Does he have feelings for her the way he does for me?

Does he have feelings for both of us.

He cared for her, he when Finn came with her unconscious he was the first one running to them. He looked worried for her.

"Clarke can you hear me?" I said to her as she began to move slowly her eyes were shut close.

"You're going to be fine. You just need to rest." I said to her before getting up.

"You are trying to make him run." My dad said.

"We are trying to save his life. He didn't mean to kill all of those people."

"No. He killed eighteen people, even children. They were innocent." He said to me.

"He killed my family!" He snapped at me making me jump.

"Don't you think I know that!" I said to him.

"It wasn't his fault." I said to him.

"It is. He came to our village." He said to me making me snap.

"He came there to look for me and Clarke. He didn't know I was at Mount Weather. He came looking for me. It's my fault." I said to him.

"And if I can convince the commander not to kill him then I can. I'm going to try." I said to him.

"And if you don't want to help then you can go. I don't need you to be here trying to kill my friend." I said to him.

"You care about him?" He asked me making me nod.

"He's my friend, my family. We've been through so much together. I care about all of them." I said to him as he gave me a nod and a tight smile.

"You'll make a good leader someday." He told me making me nod.

"I'm no leader I'm just a follower who cares so deeply for her people. That doesn't make you a leader." I said to him making him nod.

"You're a leader even taim yu don't know em." He said to me with a small smile, knowing that whatever he said was something that wasn't rude but probably something nice. "We got company." Bellamy said from outside making me run outside.

"Hey, get down. Grounders." He said to me making my dad pull me down as we took cover.

"Can you see anything?" I asked them.

"We are surrounded." Clarke said to me.

"We can't do anything. We have to head inside." I said to them.

"I'll stay here." My dad said to me.

"Everyone head inside." He said as he gave me a nod and I head inside.

"They are here for me." Finn said making me turn around and look at him.

"We are not going to let them come near you." I said to him.

"They re not going to leave. They'll be waiting until it's dark." Bellamy said.

"If we hit them now, we take them by surprise." Murphy said.

"We don't know how many of them are there." Clarke said.

"I'm not hearing any better ideas, Clarke." Murphy said before Raven spoke up making look at her.

"We'll give them something." Raven said.

"All they want is Finn."

"Finn wasn't the only one at the village." Raven said not looking at us.

"What are you talking about?" Clarke said to her.

"Raven, hold on." Bellamy said said as she had her eyes on Murphy,

"whoa, whoa, hold on." Murphy said.

"Raven, I came here to protect him. You were the one who wanted me to come. You..." Murphy said before he let out a scoff.

"That's why you asked me to come along?" Murphy said to Raven.

"Enough grounders saw him. They'd believe he was the shooter." Raven said to us.

"You sick bitch."

"Raven, you don't mean this." Clarke said to her.

"You know what they do to people." Bellamy said to her.

"They want a murder. We'll give them one." Raven said before aiming the at Murphy.

"Drop your gun." Raven said to him as he went closer to her.

"Go to hell, Raven." Murphy told her.

"Raven. Listen to me. Put it down." I said to her softly.

"Like it or not, he's one of us." Clarke told her. 

"I said drop it." She said to Murphy.

"Stop, stop," Finn said to her grabbing the gun from her.

"We're not doing this. They've for us surrounded. The only thing we can do is stay and defend this place." Finn said to us as we all looked at each other.

"I'm with you." Bellamy said him.

"Murphy." Finn said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Go upstairs, watch the rear. I'll take the lower level." He said to us.

"You guys, take the front gate. That's the plan, all right?" Finn said to us. As I walked out and took cover with my dad.

"I hate that we have to be on the run." I said to him.

"You know the commander won't stop." He told me.

"I know that. But I can't let my friend die." I said to him.

"I'm not going to let him put himself in danger." I said to him.

"What is he doing?" He asked me making me frown.

"What?" I asked before he signal me to turn around and I saw Finn outside in front of us.

"Finn!" Clarke yelled before the grounders grabbed him and took him away.

He handed himself over to the grounders.

"We have to stop them." I said as I watched all the grounders.

"We're gonna get him. We'll get in close, and we'll hit them hard." Bellamy said.

"Son-there's thousands of them. Even if we could kill hundreds they'd still wipe out this camp and your friend Would still die." Kane said making me shake my head.

"We have to try. We have to do anything." I said to him.

"Abby." Raven said to her.

"Abby, we have to do something." Raven said to her.

"No, Raven." She said to her as I almost teared down. I walked away from the crowd not wanting to spend another minute there with them as I have to watch my friend die.

"What are you doing?" I hear Bellamy ask Clarke.

"I'm gonna talk to the commander." Clarke said walking to the gate.

"What else do you have to say?" Bellamy  asked her.

"I don't know." Clarke said to him as she stopped walking.

"I don't know." She said to him.

"Clarke." Raven said to her.

"Give me your hand." Raven said to Clarke as she gave Raven her hand she slide a knife inside Clarke's sleeve.

"If she won't let him go, kill her. Things will go crazy, and then we'll grab you and Finn." Raven told her as I looked at her how she didn't want Finn to die.

"Clarke. You have to help him. I owe him my life." Raven said to her before Clarke nodded and walked away and went into the crowds of grounders making her way to them.

"She has to go through this." I said to them as I saw Clarke talking to the commander before the grounders began to scream as I saw Finn coming chained up as the tied him against a wooden tree.

"Come on, Clarke." I  whispered as I watched her talk to the commander. I felt a hand on my squeezing it a little, Bellamy gave me a sad smile before I turned to look at Clarke.

"Do it, Clarke." I hear Raven said as she wanted Clarke to kill the commander. I saw Clarke walking to Finn making me frown.

"What is she doing?" Raven asked, Clarke ran to Finn and gave him a kiss and hugged him tightly as she cried in his arms as I feel tears in my eyes watching them.

Clarke pulled away from him and I saw her hands she was covered in blood and the knife on her hands. She had Killed Finn, she killed him so he wouldn't suffer on the hands of the grounder. They wanted to attack but the commander stopped them.

My friend was dead.

A friend I care for.

A friend that was there for me.

"No! No! No! No." Raven yelled as she cried and fell to the ground as Bellamy grabbed her and held her in his arms, I slowly fell to ground side hugging Raven as she sobbed she watched Clarke kill her Finn.

The first boy she ever loved.

Finn is dead.

Finn is dead. this was sad I cried writing this, reading it, and watching the 100.

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

223K 6.7K 27
‎ ❝ Disappeared from the Ark without a trace? ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 from her life on the Ark, Clove Everhart find...
51.5K 1K 25
COMPLETED [ BOOK ONE ] "Welcome to the new age." 2 years ago, I picked up the gun that had killed my father and used it to shoot the man who had sho...
83.1K 2.5K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...
727 15 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...