The True Meaning Of Justice (...

By KiryuBlake257

This happened after Lyney's Trial and Navia during the serial disappearance case, the Chancellor of Fontaine... More

Talk About Myself and Other Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

About My Character

616 9 5
By KiryuBlake257

Name: Soulas Re Fontaine

Profile: He is the Chancellor of Fontaine and most highly respected of all people in this nation. His identity is still unknown.

Element: Hydro

Weapon: Sword

Constellation: Orion Bethlehem

Birthday: 10/11

Affiliation: Court of Fontaine

Arkhe: Ousia

Signature Weapon: Sword of Lady Justice.

Stats: 556 Atk 66.8% Crit DMG

Status: When equipping it, if you're party has an Arkhe type and if your character is a Pnemua, you're party's Crit Rate damge is increase by 12.5%. If you're character if an Ousia, all members in you're party's Elemental skill and burst increased by 25.5%.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.4K 22
β”βœ¦π–πˆπ‹π‹ π˜πŽπ” π“π€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐀𝐒 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π–πˆπ…π„ π…πŽπ‘ 𝐀 π˜π„π€π‘? ( royal AU ) In which, a noble lady of a prestigious family finds herself...
31K 1.2K 20
A number of people brutally slaughtered overnight, Fontaine is up in flames and the killer is yet to be caught, the motive for the crime is unknown b...
2.1K 81 15
This story is about a girl named y/n who was traveling along side a guy whose name was aether. Their adventure continued in the nation fontaine. She...
41.3K 805 34
Wriothesley, a criminal who was arrested at the age of 18 and released 5 years later, began his reputation as the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide, b...