๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ || ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘—๐‘ข...

By Anime_Fan737

ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”!๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
Update
Prologue
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1 - I แดแด‡แด› YแดœแดœแดŠษช?!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2 - ษช แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸsแด‡ แด„แด€ษด sแด˜แด‡แด€แด‹ แด‡ษดษขสŸษชsสœ!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3 - Gส€แดแดœแด˜ แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4 - Sแด„แด€ส€ส Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5 - BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแดแด‡ส Sแดœส™sแด›แด€ษดแด„แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6 - Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข Dแด€ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7 - Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข Tสœแด‡ VแดสŸแด„แด€ษดแด Gแดœส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8 - Tสœแด‡ AสŸษชแด‡ษด Rแด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸs Iแด›sแด‡สŸา“
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9 - I Sแด€แด แด‡แด… Hษชแด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10 - Vแด‡ษดแดแด Lษชแด‹แด‡s Aแด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11 - Cแดœส€ษชแดsษชแด›ส KษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… Tสœแด‡ Cแด€แด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12 - Aษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ Mษชssษชแดษด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13 - I Mแด€แด…แด‡ Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€ Cสœแดแด‹แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14 - Lแดษดแด‡sแดแดแด‡ Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15 - Pแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ ษดแด แดแดส€แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16 - Cแด€ษด แดส แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18 - Iษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› ส™แด€ส™ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19 - Aแด I ษขแดษชษดษข สœแดแดแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20 - A แดแดสŸแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดษข แดœs เถž
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21 - Sสœษชส™แดœสแด€'s สœแด‡สŸสŸ sแด›แด€ส€แด›s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22 - Fแด‡แด€ส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23 - GแดœษชสŸแด›ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24 - Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€'s แดแด€sวซแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25 - Tสœแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26 - A ษดแด‡แดก แดกแดส€สŸแด…
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27 - Fแดœษขษชแด›ษชแด แด‡s

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17 - Is Vแด‡ษดแดแด แด›สœแด‡ ษชแดแด˜แดsแด›แด‡ส€?

2.4K 110 37
By Anime_Fan737

Thump

Riko's body comes out of the curse that rests on Toji's shoulders, her uniform now stained with her own blood. Her cold body now rests on the white cover that was set on the table.

Three men surrounding the body with undifferent faces, not perturbed by the teenager's lifeless body lying in front of them "The corpse of the Star Plasma Vessel, Riko Amanai. All four limbs intact, too." Toji informs.

A man with black slicked hair raises his hand towards Riko's body, he flicks a bit of Riko's hair to check if it's real. He brings his hand back with a small hum of acknowledgement "Indeed." A smile now printed on his face.

"We'll issue your payment as we discussed." He angles his head towards both men "I'll even throw in a bonus."  Toji just smiles at the response "Thank you, Founder. You're so generous."

Shiu Kong makes a face at Toji's reply, his eyebrow raised unamused "He's not the founder." Toji side glances him, his eyebrows slightly raised at his remark "Huh?" Kong directs his gaze to the representative of the Star Religious Group, Shigeru Sonoda.

"Do you mean it?" Kong questions the man in front of him "I know it was a necessary expense, but you've already helped us out a lot, too." He points out bluntly, not wanting to sugar coat his words.

"I thought you'd complain a bit more." Sonoda shifts in his seat, his smile still present "We hired you for the assassination expecting that it would fail. Our Star Religious Group was founded in the Nara Era, when Tengen-sama began preaching about the moral foundation of jujutsu sorcerers, a minority, as Buddhism spread throughout Japan."

He explains "Jujutsu society and religious corporations are at complete odds with each other. That strain is what gave birth to our modern Star Religious Group, the Time Vessel Association. That is also why we have devoted ourselves to remaining non-sorcerers."

"Jujutsu sorcerers are granted many privileges above the law, but they're still fundamentally forbidden to lay a hand on non-sorcerers. However, the time had finally arrived." Sonoda stands up and starts to wrap Riko's body with the white cloth that is beneath her.

"The time of the taboo recorded in out scriptures!" Sweat starts to form on Sonoda's face "Our Star Religious Group has evolved to a monotheistic religion worshipping one absolute god! And it was now time for our object of worship to assimilate with that impurity!"

He grabs Riko's body, both men just watching him from the sidelines "If our believers saw us simply sit back and watch the assimilation happen, our Association would crumble." Sonoda starts to walk.

"Yet if we took excessive action, jujutsu sorcerers would crush us. So we were truly desperate." He stops at the entrance without looking back at the duo "And how did it all turn out? We thought we were going to lose everything, and now we have it all!" His grip tightens on Riko's body.

"Of course that would loosen our purse strings." Kong's hand slithers to his pocket to grab his pack of cigarettes, he flicks up the package making one cigarette pop out. He brings it up to his mouth and holds the cigarette between his lips while he looks at Sonoda.

Kong tilts his head slightly as he watches his figure carefully as he puts away his pack "Human society might be what crumbles if Tengen-sama loses control, though." Sonoda side glances Kong "If we should perish along with our star, then that is all there is to it."

Sonoda walks away with that, Toji and Kong staring at him as he walks away with Riko's body. Toji brings up his hand next to his head, his finger moving into a circular motion, an idiotic expression resting on his face.

Absurd. That's what Toji thought, the man who was just babbling to him about the Star Religious Group was foolish for him. Kong just smiles, the cigarette still resting between his lips as he adjusts his tie.

A genuine smile crossing Toji's face as he brings his hand down, his head shaking from a side to another.

You were just outside of the 'Star Religious Group Headquarters House of the Children of the Star', a long ass name for you to say. You were anxious and terrified, you were going to be between two powerful figures.

One of them being your teacher and the other one being the father of your friend. Your body was trembling, you were not ready on what's about to come. A small sigh escaping from you lips at the pressure that was building up inside you.

You wished that Venom was with you, maybe he could just swallow Toji up and heal him, like he did with you. Your eyebrows furrow in frustration, never once you wanted to have powers where you can just make a person dissapear and reappear, but here you were.

Your fingers twitch, a sudden familiar sensation running through your body. Your eyes widen, disbelief flashing through your features. You had to close your mouth before you leave it wide open.

You stare at the blank expression Venom held, his usual smile not present. It horrified you, why wasn't he smiling? As if he was reading your thoughts the same smile that Venom does appears.

"Venom?" You ask hesitantly as you stare at his face, he doesn't respond, instead he questions you "You want me to heal Toji and leave him within me, no?" You were baffled by his question, yes he could read your thoughts, but there was something off about him.

Your eyes return to their normal size, your gaze holding a hint of suspicion in them. His usual lifeless eyes staring at what seemed you, his typical smile still present. Maybe you should buy a button and hit it everytime you're sus about someone.

Okay, this wasn't the time for this "Are you actually Venom?" Venom seems to pause for a moment before he responds "Of course I am!" Your eyes squint at his chirpy behaviour.

Before you can retort you see two figures emerging from the building, you tense and you swiftly hide yourself from their eyesight. Venom yields himself by entering your body silently.

"Were you referring to Okinawa when you said they helped us?" Toji inquires as he walks next to Kong "Yeah." Toji glances at Kong. They walk silently to the exit of the estate.

Once they reach to an small open area they stop, Kong lightning his cigarette and taking puffs from it, as Toji stands beside him "Rich people think on a different scale, man." Kong comments after he tells a small story of his.

"Well, let's go eat with their money. Take me to one of the restaurants you use for clients." Toji replies with a smirk displaying on his face, Kong let's out a small laugh "No way. You never pay for a guy, anyway."

Kong let's the cigarette fall from his hand before he stomps the cigarette to put it out "I've already decided I'll only see you either for work or in Hell." Kong walks away, Toji remains silent.

Slowly the clouds disperse, rays of sun hitting the ground once they get an opening. Toji walks in what seems an outdoor hallway, large poles accompanied with it. His hands inside his pockets and his gaze directed to the floor with a solemn face.

Once he walks out of a shadow the sun shines brightly at him, making him bring his hand up to shield the rays of sun that were hitting him. Once his gaze lowers from the sky he pauses, a figure standing in the middle of the outdoor hallway.

"Huh?" His face expresses the suprise as he stares at the person in front of him. Crimson stains adorning the person's uniform, his hair having a stain as well. The person angles his head up, a smile on his face, his blue eyes glaring straight at Toji.

"Hey, it's been a while." He comments despite how disheveled he was, his insane eyes staring at Toji. Toji continues to gaze him in disbelief till he eventually mutters out "For real?"

"For real, real." Gojo brings his hand up and moves a bit of his hair away from his face, revealing a small patch of skin nearly closed "I'm alive and kicking!"

Toji's eyebrows furrow, a hardened face crossing him "Reverse cursed technique!" Gojo holds a maniacal smile as he taps the side of his head with his thumb "Bingo!"

"When you stabbed me through the throat, I gave up on counterattacking and poured all my focus into the reverse cursed technique. Cursed energy is negative energy. While it can enhance the body, it can't regenerate it. So you multiple that negative energy against itself to create positive energy. That's the reverse cursed technique."

Gojo spreads his arms as he looks up "Easier said than done! I hadn't been able to do that up until now myself! And I couldn't understand anything the one person who could do it said!"

You look from afar knowing if you were to go any closer than you're now, you'd be caught in the mess that was about to happen. Venom's face was next to yours, looking at the scene in front of him and you.

In the manga Gojo's crazed face wasn't scary, but seeing it in person was a no go, to say the least it terrified the living shit out of you. If you haven't known about Gojo and saw this you would've sped off.

"But I finally grasped it on the verge of death! The true essence of cursed energy! The reason you're going to lose is because you didn't chop my head off, and because you didn't use that cursed tool when you stabbed my head."

A hilt of a sword pokes out the curse's mouth, as Toji brings his hand up to it "I'm going to lose?" He holds the hilt before dragging out the cursed sword "Our fight is just getting started."

"Oh? Is it?" Gojo lowly mutters as he slowly brings his arms up behind his head "Yeah..." He then spreads his arms wide out again, a crazed grin displaying as he yells "Maybe so!"

Toji is quick to make the first move, his unmatching speed bringing him in front of Gojo, he swings his sword but Gojo evades it with ease, as if he was slow.

Toji readjusts the sword in his hand before going for the second strike. He doesn't land the blow, his sword slashing the air, his eyes glance behind him.

Gojo appears upside down with his hand up, holding a hand sign, his index finger and middle finger up. He chants hsi technique in his head 'Cursed Technique Reversal: Red.' A smile erupts on his face as a small red energy forms in front of him.

The small ball of energy clashes against Toji's sword, as Toji tries to push it back with no avail. He gets pushed back into the building behind him by the incredible force of Gojo's technique.

A deafening crash can be heard, multiple bits of the building falling apart from the collision. Toji's hand rests against the curse as the other one grips his sword, he doesn't seem harmed by Gojo's attack

He looks up to see Gojo floating while gazing up to the sky, his mind completely out of it. A small chuckle slips from Toji, a trail of blood dripping out of his head "Monster." He sinks his sword to the ground below him to get up.

He starts to strech his arms as he thinks 'No bones are broken. That shock wave was an application of Limitless, the cursed technique reversal, Red, huh? So he poured the positive energy generated by the reverse cursed technique into the Limitless technique ingrained into him.'

He analyses Gojo's techniques in his brain 'One, the power to stop: the neutral application of the Limitless technique.' Toji's curse spits out a new weapon 'Two, the power to attract: the amplified application of the Limitless technique, Blue. And three, the power to repel: the reversal of his cursed technique, Red.'

Toji attaches his sword to a chain, he swings it around himself, prepared to attack. His entire persona being ten times more intimidating and fearful 'All things I can handle.' He grins as he looks at Gojo despite having a bad feeling lingering inside him 'Something's off.'

Gojo glances at Toji, his smile fading momentarily. Toji's eyes widen, an unknown feeling spreading through his body 'Something's off.' Gojo's bright blue eyes pierce into Toji.

Toji seems to shrug the feeling off, his frin returning "No, this is fine." He mumbles quietly to himself. Toji swings his weapon faster, damaging the ground beneath him "I'll kill you."

He swings his weapon in a certain manner before trying to strike Gojo, Gojo reels his body back avoiding the attack. Toji goes for the second strike but remains unsuccessful, Gojo's hollow eyes looking into the sky as Toji's weapon passes through his eyesight.

'Sorry, Amanai. I'm not even angry over you right now. I bear no grudge against anyone. It's just that the world feels so, so wonderful right now.' Gojo seems to stand up right eventhough he's floating.

His arms slowly rising up to do a pose. One of his arms going above his head while his other hand points at Toji, his smile not as crazed as before "Throughout heaven and Earth, I alone am the honored one."

Toji uses his weapon to throw debris towards Gojo. Gojo's eyes seem to soften slightly, but not in a emotional way 'The merit of having a technique that's passed down for generations is having a user's manual.'

The debris makes contact with nothing, it just floats around Gojo 'The demerit is that information about the technique is easily leaked. You were a member of the Zen'in clan, weren't you?'

Toji once again tries to strike Gojo for the third time 'That's why you know so much about the Limitless technique.' The chain of the weapon circle one of the poles and aims directly to the back of Gojo's head.

'However, even in the Gojo clan, only a scant few know about this.' Gojo's pupils seem to constrict 'Take the amplified and the reversal, then smash together those two different expressions of infinity to create and push out an imaginary mass.'

Gojo's index and middle finger are pulled back by his thumb, the move similar to when you flick something or something, purple energy forms in front of his hand and starts to expand at a quick rate 'Imaginary Technique: Purple.'

He lets go of his fingers, the purple energy released towards Toji to a speed that he can't escape or evade. Toji's eyes widen, realizing why he had such a bad feeling at the start of the fight.

'Something's off.'

The sound of fluid dripping can be heard. You stand unmoved, your heart falling into your stomach at the horrifying scene in front of you, short breaths entering and escaping you.

Going against Gojo would be terrifying if he was at that state, anything and anyone that goes against Gojo has a death wish. He could be Satan and Jesus at the same time if he wanted to by his terrifying powers he had.

The chains slips off of Toji's hand, half of his body gone but he stands strong despite losing his side of his body. The resonating sounds of the chains were loud, perhaps it was because your fear enlightened, making your senses fully aware and alert.

Slowly the crimson blood dripping out of Toji, starts to form a pool of blood beneath Toji's feet. He hand slowly tries to feel the side that's gone, his hand only met with nothing than blood.

He makes his hand to a fist, his hand popping into his line of eyesight. His hand slowly opens only to reveal his own blood 'I thought you had abandoned that pride.' An image of a woman holding a baby appears on his mind 'I thought you had chosen to live without respecting yourself or anyone else.'

Gojo slowly lowers himself, his gaze solely focused on Toji, his face not reflecting any type of emotion "Any last words?" Toji holds a smile, not a forced one but a genuine one.

His eyes slowly losing it's spark of life, blood seeps out of his mouth, dripping to his chin and slowly staining the floor "Nah." An image of a little boy with spiky hair flashes through his mind.

His pupils seems to expand a bit, his smile dropping, his eyes twitch for a second before he speaks "Two or three years from now, my kid will be sold off to the Zen'in clan. Do what you will with that." His voice now low, lacking any type of emotion despite the small smile he held.

His head goes down, he was unconscious regardless of him still being on foot. Gojo just stares at the scene before him, Toji standing up, his weapon sinked into the ground under him, and his hand on the floor with the pool of blood. It was disturbing to say the least.

Gojo stares for a few seconds before walking away, his task now done. Now he had to do his next task, it wouldn't take him long in the state he was in, his heart no longer in control of his body, his emotions now are not found deep within him at the moment.

Once Gojo's out of sight you quickly scurry to Toji's body, your hand comes in contact with his body. Venom understands his assignment, he enters Toji's body and slowly starts to heal him, Toji's eyes snap open for a quick second before he falls unconscious once again.

A shaky exhale slipping through your lips, it was such a frightening experience to watch. Venom sluggishly returns to you, Toji's figure disappearing inside of Venom. Once Venom is fully within you he pops his head out of you.

"It will only take a day or two for him to fully heal." You hum in acknowledgement, your mind still reeling into the fight you just saw, your body shivers momentarily "Okay."

Venom holds your gaze for a few seconds before stating "Once you want to let Toji out just say 'Remove Toji', I will do it without questioning your reasons." Your face scrunches into one of confusion, now this wasn't Venom, he was too formal.

Before you can ask his gone, you can't feel him crawling beneath your skin. You bite the inside of your cheek in utter confusion, he was there a moment ago, no? You rub your temple to ease your nerves.

You look at where Toji stood a moment ago before sighing, you grab his chained weapon before walking back, you were done for now, the thing you have been meaning to do completed. The question is...

Did you have to wait a year until Geto listens to his poisoned thoughts?

_________________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .

.

.

.

⚠︎

F O U N D !

⚠︎

.

.

.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

.

.

.

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍 Unknown

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:

E R R O R !

.  .  .  STATUS: Unknown  .  .  .

.

.

.

𝑈𝑃𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺

.

.

.

Cᴜʀsᴇᴅ Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇ - D___ M____

-????-

-Control-

The user can open entrance for a person, animal or thing to (redacted). The person, animal or thing won't have a mind of it's own, it will react on the user's needs or desires, it works as a silent comand. If the person, animal or thing remains longer than it's intended, it will immediately target the user as a enemy, and it's only plan is to take out the user. If the person, animal or thing dies the user will feel excruciating pain for some moments, leaving them unable to finish what they were doing. The amount of cursed energy is variable, depending on the abilities that the person, animal or thing has, and if it has a mind of it's own. Whenever or not the user allows for the person, animal or thing to have a mind of it's own will take an large amount of cursed energy. This technique requires a good amount of concentration for the person, animal or thing to generate properly.

-????-

-????-

-????-

Domain expansion - ????

.

.

.

𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒?

YES / NO

⋘ 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒. . . ⋙

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 16.8K 43
(๐•๐•ฆ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•’๐•š๐•ค๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฉ ๐•—๐•–๐•ž!๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ) Tomioka Y/n hails from a long line of jujutsu sorcerers and her own ancestor was one of the wel...
392K 11.5K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...
1.2K 40 12
As the clock struck midnight on Y/n L/n 6th birthday, she started seeing weird creatures. Some were nice, some did not bother her, and the rest were...
1.3M 37.9K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...