The Trials of Being Loved

By BozBozo

πŸ˜” I really feel that I have to put a R Rating on this one, not just Mature. I went way overboard on the inti... More

Author's Note
Part 1 - A Polar Bear Kisses and Cries
Part 2 - An Orca is Always There
Part 3 - The Polar Bear Learns
Part 4 - The Orca Chases the Polar Bear
Part 5 - An Overthinking Polar Bear?
Part 6 - The Orca Dominates
Part 7 - It's Not a Game, Polar Bear
Part 8 - Orcas are Apex Predators
Part 9 - My Polar Bear, It's Not Defeat
Part 10 - An Orca Shelters
Part 11 - Why, Polar Bear?
Part 12 -No, Orca!
Part 13 - Polar Bear, Admit it Now!
Part 14 - Orca, Just Love Me
Part 15 - My Sad Polar Bear
Part 16 - Orca Learn Hard Truths
Part 17 - Move IT, Polar Bear!
Part 18 - What Now, Orca?
Part 19 - Freedom, Polar Bear?
Part 20 - Who Needs Healing, Orca?
Part 21 - We're all Damaged Goods, Polar Bear
Part 22 - Go Away, Orca!
Part 23 - Oh, It's My Fault, Polar Bear
Part 24 - Space, Orca, I need it!
Part 25 - Don't Leave, Polar Bear
Part 27 - Is This Best, Polar Bear?
Part 28 - Orca, Speaking!
Part 29 - Runaway Polar Bear!
Part 30 - Arrogant Orca
Part 31 - Determined Polar Bear
Part 32 - Orca Education
Part 33 - Polar Bear Protection
Part 34 - Survive! Orca, Survive...
Part 35 - GRRR Polar Bear, that's BS!
Part 36 - Rescue is on the way, Orca!
Part 37 - Broken, Polar Bear, not dead.
Part 38 - Orca vs Police
Part 39 - Drowning Polar Bear
Part 40 - Save an Orca, Learn to Swim Again
Part 41 - It's Game Time, Polar Bear!
Part 42 - Dreaming Orca
Part 43 - Crazy Polar Bear
Part 44 - Awaken, Orca, Someone Needs You
Part 45 - WTF, Polar Bear!
Part 46 - Orca?
Part 47- What are you doing, Polar Bear?
Part 48 - The Orca's Family Pod Circles
Part 49 - Deteriorating Polar Bear

Part 26 - Who hurt who, Orca?

120 12 7
By BozBozo

New groaned. He was cold. Again. Lately, he was always cold. He stretched, trying to get feeling into his extremities and his right foot hurt. "Owe! Fuck!" 

Carefully, he tried to open his eyes, but that hurt his head. Wincing at the pain, he finally got them open. He gasped at the sight.

The beer cans everywhere! He turned his head and saw Tay, laying next to him. His arm was the weight across his thighs, pinning him to the floor. Once he saw him, the memory came flooding back. Well, of turning his back... and then nothing. 

What happened after? He pushed Tay's arm off him and pushed himself to stand. He moaned in pain. His body not just ached from the cold but it HURT! His head hurt and he couldn't put all of his weight on his foot. What happened last night?

He slid on his butt closer to to the counter, and using the leg that didn't hurt, leveraged himself to an upright position. He blinked, trying to clear his head. "I need my medication." On one leg, he bunny hopped over to the bedroom and dry swallowed his pill. 

Then his body functions kicked in. He stank. He smelled of beer and sour alcohol. He needed to pee. The combination between the two needs was overwhelming. 

New shook at the thought of another confrontation with a drunk Tay, knowing he was this way because of him, but he needed that shower. He checked the time. The lawyer would be here at noon. It was obvious now that TAY hadn't read his email. 

Fuck.

Double Fuck.

He shook his head. Things no longer mattered between them anymore. They didn't make a good They were simply good co-workers who had an affair. He limped to the bathroom, refusing to look, no matter how much he wanted to, at the snoring lump on the kitchen floor.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You left me! You ran away, just when it was going good!" Tay screamed at New, who he hadn't seen in six months, in public at the awards banquet. "Why'd you do that?"

New just ignored him and waved at the fans, stiff as a board. His smile never reached his eyes, the way it had when he was with him, alone. Even when he was angry, he had emotions, they showed in his eyes. 

Tay moaned softly and sat up, covered in sweat. Dream. It was just a dream, thank goodness! Where was he? He looked around the small space for New. Where the fuck is he? He knew he had him, as he passed out. That much he remembered. His head drooped, it hurt so badly. 

Groaning, he struggled to his feet, empty beer cans rolling and clanking as he tried to stand. His whole body ached. His arm hurt badly. He bent his head to look, and it was scratched with dried blood. Did New and he fight again? 

Why didn't he remember? His belly turned, as the alcohol rolled and soured. He bolted for the sink and threw up. Over and over, his stomach heaved, as the sweat poured from his skin, leaving him shaking and weak. 

He ran the water, rinsing the sink. The sound was loud, ringing in his ears, hurting. Why did he drink so much. HE couldn't remember why... 

Slowly, gently, to not make the pain worse, he dropped to his knees and pulled out a recycle bag. Then, still on his knees, he carefully began to pick up the beer cans, wincing every time they rattled too much. His belly twisted again, as the soured smell of beer wafted from the empties. 

Urgently, he stood up and once again bolted for the sink, stomach heaving. Nothing but bile but he couldn't stop the dry heaves. Out of every pore on his body, sweat ran. His clothing was drenched so he stripped them off, letting the air cool his body. He sank back to the cool tiles, head between his knees, wondering if he was dying.

Tay accidently kicked the bag that was half full of the beer cans and his head pounded. His stomach heaved again, but there was nothing left. Moaning softly, "You can't die from hangover... you can't." He lay flat on his belly, grateful for the cold tiles, even if they were dirty. 

It hurt to much to be repulsed right now...

~~~~~~~~~~

New finished up with his shower and carefully looked at his appearance in the mirror. Using Tay's grooming products, he carefully patted his hair into place. Nodding once at his reflection, he unlocked the bathroom door and exited. His ankle felt much better now.

His armour was firmly in place. No matter what happened today, HE was in an unshakable place. After today, Tay Tawan would be only a memory. 

Don't kid yourself, New New Thitipoom, you love that man! You'll crave him forever and he'll always know it. 

New ground his back teeth and drew out every bit of his acting abilities. His feelings didn't matter. Survival did. He had to get that stupid ass cleaned up and ready to meet the lawyer. 

He tugged the collar of the crisp white shirt he borrowed, neatly tucked into black trousers, also borrowed, and stopped short when he came to the kitchen. His heart skittered to a stop and then began to pound really, really fast. 

He hadn't been in the shower very long, only half an hour or so, but in that time, Tay had managed to strip all his clothes off and was now laying nude, with beer cans half picked up, face down on the tiled floor. Cautiously, New approached and with the toe of his slippered foot, nudged him in the side, just above his hip. "Are you awake, Tay?"

"I've died. I think I'm in a Christian Hell, too." Tay moaned. "It's hot, and stinky, and I hurt all over." 

New choked back a giggle. "Get up. In less than an hour, we have company coming. Now, I don't care if she sees you naked but you might."

Tay didn't even move. "Another dream New... Why are my dreams hurting me so badly?" New watched with fascination as a tear slipped slowly down the side of Tay's face. "He's leaving me, you know, all alone." He rolled over, still laying down, scattering the beer cans that had been picked up. He winced and plugged his ears. "Make the noise stop!"

New heaved a sigh. This was no longer funny. He could tell he threw up, so the chance of alcohol poisoning was gone. This was just a bad hangover and feeling sorry for himself. Tay needed to grow up or at least, act his damn age. "Get up or I'm going to wake you up, my way. You have to the count of ten."

New turned around went to the bathroom and filled Tay's mop bucket with cold water. He stood over Tay and began to count. He never moved, not even when he said ten. So with almost vicious glee, New dumped the full bucket of cold water on Tay Tawan. Beer cans skittered over the tiled floor in the tsunami that followed.

Tay bolted upright as the water hit. He shivered, shaking his head, partly to get the water out of his eyes, and to start drying his hair. New just stared at him and then walked away, sitting down on the sofa, crossing his legs. He watched the water creep a little closer to him, in a very clinical way. 

It was then he remembered Tay mentioning his demon: OCD. 

Very casually, New spoke up, "Tay, I will replace the carpet if I've ruined it. Just speak with my lawyer, who," He looked down at the watch that hadn't been on his wrist in almost a week, "Will arrive in 45 minutes."

"You did this, New! Go get some fucking towels!" Tay pleaded, trying to stop the water with paper towels. He wasn't fully alert yet, but the water on the floor was a bigger problem: it could cause mold. 

"No." It was said flatly. "I tried gentle. I tried nice. I tried patient. It's your problem. YOU fix it." New blew out a puff of air. "If YOU had read my email properly, you would have understood that the lawyer is here to see YOU, not me." New shrugged. "I don't care if she meets with you naked, that's your problem."

He looked at his watch and leaned back, closing his eyes. "You decide, asshole."

~~~~~~~~~~

Email??? What the fuck was he talking about? Tay rubbed damp hands over his face and gave up with the floor. He ran to the bathroom and stepped into the shower, taking one of those three minute specials, the way they did when working. 

He sighed, coming out and towel dried his hair. At least, his body felt clean. He brushed his teeth and the mint taste made him actually feel normal. I may live...  

He was so comfortable to have Newwie in the house, his nudity didn't bother him as he walked to the bedroom to dress. He pulled out jeans and a soft, worn tee shirt. He looked for his phone and couldn't find it. 

Where in the fuck did he leave it??? What the fuck did he do last night?

Slowly he left the bedroom to see New standing on three towels, picking up empty beer cans. He bit back a laugh and went and got the extra towels. Once all the cans were picked up, Tay looked over at New and sighed. "Why didn't you stop me from drinking too much before you stopped?"

New looked at him, puzzled. "Tay, I didn't drink with you. YOU drank all alone last night."

"I did what? I'd never do that..." It was then he spotted the bag on the counter. Memories came flooding back. "I did... you said you were leaving today."

New nodded. "I did, but I said more than that. YOU didn't read everything." New didn't look at Tay as he moved the tied recycle bag to its place. "It doesn't matter anymore."

"Why do you do that, New?" Tay put his hand on his arm and swung him so they faced each other. "I hate it. Fucking hate it. Finish it, if you start saying it. You had something you wanted me to know, so just tell me."

"It's not relevant anymore, Tay." New bit his lip, sucking it in. "That's what I meant. The email has no meaning anymore."

Tay stared at him, watching him suck on his bottom lip and drew in a long, deep breath. Fuck it, He thought, If he's leaving me today, I'm going to make sure he never forgets. With that last thought, Tay pulled Newwie forward and he, too, sucked hard on that bottom lip, drawing blood to the surface, before plunging his tongue deep inside. 

There was nothing soft or gentle about this kiss. It was pure plunder, a kiss to claim his man. Tay felt New stiffen, then soften in his arms, before they finally moved, one hand moving up to pull his hair, angling his head to the right position, the other sliding under his tee shirt. 

In response, Tay slid his own hand down, pulling his hips forward and ground their groins together. As if they were of one mind, both moaned at the same time, and mouths opened wider, trying to go deeper. 

Suddenly, New was pushing him away. In his ears, the blood still pounded. He wanted more. His body demanded more. He blinked, trying to focus on what New was saying. "The door... answer the damn door, Tay." New fought to leave his arms, as the persistent bell rang. 

"Fuck!" Tay swore, adjusting his tight jeans. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.7K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
142K 6.9K 36
NEW Lucky CharmπŸ€. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...