The Ace Love (Aomine Daiki ×...

By kiraa721

"Yes, I like her, a lot. I surely do,... But I never thought that I will fall for someone like her. I want to... More

INTRODUCTION TO THE STORY:-
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~

Description

264 8 3
By kiraa721

Disclaimer:-

Neither I own 'Kuroko no Basket' nor the pictures used here, it belongs to the rightful owner. Only the story line is mine.
This story is for entertainment purposes only, if a character is portraited negatively please don't take it in a negative way. I don't hate any of the characters. It is based on pure fiction.

Author's POV:

Hiii everyone! I am Kiraa(pen name), I am a writer of Fantasy and FFs. I create so many fake scenarios so, I thought to write them properly and let others read it and review it..... So here I am publishing my first FF. And also I want you all to give your opinions and suggestions. And feel free to give me ideas for the next story, I want to write on the topics in which my readers are interested in reading. And please don't forget to like the stories! 

This is a {reader x character ff}.... That is {Aomine Daiki x reader}
(l/n)= last name
(f/n)= first name

*HAPPY READING!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 674 4
"Y/n, I need to recharge." "Then come here, captain." you say while opening your arms to welcome your well-built boyfriend. Every evening after his v...
77.5K 2.8K 40
She was blind to most thing in her life, metaphorically speaking. It was almost as if the universe was trying to keep her from seeing the heinous par...
31.6K 1.5K 51
A family friend of the Bakugos' moves in with them as she prepares to enter high school. To everyone else, she seems cheerful, upbeat, and terribly k...
359K 10.5K 42
Ushijima Wakatoshi, the ace lf the powerhouse school Shiratorizawa is well known all over japan and every match of the boys Shiratorizawa team is wat...