Family Ties||Part 02||SSβœ”

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Second Part of Yeh Kaisa jurm hua,Before reading this read First Part"yeh Kaisa jurm hua" More

Sketch
Chapter-1πŸ₯€
Chapter-2πŸ₯€
Chapter-3πŸ₯€
Chapter-4πŸ₯€
Chapter-5πŸ₯€
Chapter-6πŸ₯€
Chapter-7πŸ₯€
Author's NoteπŸ₯€
Chapter-8πŸ₯€
Chapter-9πŸ₯€
Chapter-10πŸ₯€
Chapter-11πŸ₯€
Chapter-12πŸ₯€

PrologueπŸ₯€

2.2K 136 51
By Your_Little_Cupcake

In Landon🥀

One boy was sleeping peacefully,but his sleep got disturbed.His face started to sweat,His body started to shiver,he grabbed the bed sheet tightly.

One day they threw you out,they are nothing to you,they don’t love you,He is not your father.

See,I am right,they threw you (Evil Laugh)

Now you left alone,no one loves you,no one(Evil laugh)

Nooooooooo,You are a liar,they love me,they love me,T….

He look everywhere and breathed heavily,he rub hand on the face and put head on his knees,after some time he look up with red eyes which are filled with tears and pain,he stand from the bed and saw cigarette pack,He took one cigarette and Stand near Window.

Boy-Do they really love me?Did they miss me?

He asked himself and inhaled a cigarette with his eyes closed……

Back To India after 4 days🥀

The mansion is filled with giggles and laughs.

Amara-Haha,See,you can’t catch me,you are Loser,Loser..

Ayan-You little buffalo,wait now I will show you who is the loser.

He said and jumped from the couch and caught the little girl who giggled in his arms,he started to tickle her.

Amara-Haha,Dada Hahaha,Dada help haha..

Manik-Yeah,You leave my princess.

Manik said and pushed the Ayan and took the little one in embrace who made a cry face.

Amara(pout)-Dada,See he beat me..

Ayan-Aby o,don’t lie you little buffalo

Amara-Ahh Dada,he calls me buffalo.

Manik-Ayan,What is this behaviour?She is your little sister, can't you be nice to her?

Ayan-No,Never ever,Why can't you tell her that I am her elder brother.

Manik-Oh God,You are so stubborn well,u..m..

Ayan-Don’t worry,ho gai thi meri baat,he is fit and fine,aur agar itni hi care ho rahi hai khud call kar lo,ab itne bhi paise nahi lagte.

Manik-Look like he pick my call

He said and sat on the couch and kissed Amara’s cheek who cupped his face.

Amara-Dada,Can’t Bhaiya come here?Please ask him to come here,I am missing him,please.

Manik(teary eyes)-I can’t,I can’t for me you all are important,I can’t afford to lose any one of you.

Ayan-Dad,Nothing will happen to us please Dad,Allow him,It’s too much now,3 years…

Manik-No more discussion on this topic,Go and prepare for your exams..

Ayan look at him with disbelief and ran from there,Amara also jump from his lap and started to walk from there with sad pout,Manik close his eyes and wipe tears but he open his eyes when he felt someone hand on shoulder,he smile and held the hand and give a kiss.

Manik-You are also blaming me?

Nandini-How can I blame you?I know what you did,it’s for him and I am always here for you.I know he is not with us but at least he is safe and that’s enough.Now don’t take any stress,you have an important meeting, remember?

Manik-Hmm,Thank you

He said and pulled her on the couch and out head on her lap,She caressed his hairs and then gave a kiss on his head.

Nandini-Don’t blame yourself,What you did it’s not wrong,you want his safety and he is safe,But Manik,We will never find the person who is behind in this all,it’s been 3 years,Manik,3 years,I am not enough strong,when we will live happily as a happy family?

Manik put her hand on the chest and took a long breath.

Manik-I don’t know,Maybe in our next life..

Nandini stared at his face and sigh sadly,But then her eyes landed on the one girl who was smiling while playing with her glasses,she frowned.

Nandini-Mahr bacha,What are you doing here?Is everything ok?

Manik looks at her,she flinches and wears her glasses immediately.

Mahr-M.ain woh um.Nanu m.ain Nanu k paas hi jaa rahi thi.

She said with a scared face,Manan smiled.

Manik-Bacha kitni baar kaha you don’t need to scared from us,hmm

Mahr smiles and walks toward Moloy's room.Manik also stands from the couch and sets his coat and walks out from the house,Nandini smiles at his back and leaves for the kitchen.

Mahr enter the moloy room and saw him sitting on the wheelchair,She lock the door and go near him and sat on the floor and Moloy who look at her with fearful expressions he wanted to say something but he can’t his one arm shivering too much,he try to talk but nothing come out from his mouth,Mahr patted on his thigh.

Mahr-Sh,Don’t put pressure,anyway do you know what,I heard Arman never ever come here,You know na Nanu how much I miss him,But I am also happy that there is no one beside him,he alone just like me,I felt so relief but I want to give him same pain which I get.

She said and gritted her teeths,she stand from the floor and move back with tiny steps when she saw Nandini.Nandini smile at Moloy who try to speak,she look at him and then notice he was staring at Arman’s pic,she sigh sadly and turn his chair to table.Mahr look at Moloy with innocent eyes.

Ayan-Mahr,Tomorrow you have a test,come to the study room.

Mahr-Ji Bhai,Aayi…

She ran from there,and Moloy, who looked at Nandini with teary eyes,wiped his tears and held his hands.

Manik entered the office and everyone greet him,he took long breath and going to open meeting room door but his heart beat become fast,he his his chest and open the door,he smile widely but he don’t know why his hands shivering like that,his face sweating badly,he greeted by everyone except one person who sit there like kings while his back facing Manik.Manik look at his back with gritted teeths how dare someone who ignore him.He sat on his chair and then the chair turn and his eyes winded when he saw the person,tears started to roll from his eyes,everyone look at him,he blink his eyes and then stand from the chair and slammed hand on the table.

Manik-Everyone,Leave right now!

He shouted loudly,everyone looked at him.

Man-Mr Ma..

Manik(shout)-I said leave

They all stand from the chair and left the office,Manik took steps toward the person who still sitting on the chair,he go near him and grab him from the collar and pull him in tight hug,The person raise hands up for hugging him back but he can’t he close his eyes and felt Manik’s warmth.Manik back off from the hug and cup the face of the boy and then he rub eyes.

Manik-Arman,Arman,mera bacha,My champ.

He said and once again pulled Arman in a hug who pushed him away and set his coat.

Arman-What are you doing,Mr Malhotra?This is an office , not your house.

Manik-Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?Why did you come here?

He asked him,Arman looked at him with sad eyes.

Arman-T.That’s not your business,I am…

Manik grabs him from the wrist tightly and looks into his eyes.

Manik-Did Abhi know you are here?

Arman looked away,Manik left his arm and dialled the number,after some rings the person picked up the call.

Manik-What the hell is this?

Abhi-Manik,yaar itna cheeh Q raha hai?

Arman’s eyes winded.

Manik-Where is Arman?

Abhi-Yeh puchne k liye tu ne call ki?

Manik-Abhi,just tell me where is Arman?

Abhi-calm down man,He is not here,he is out for some business trip.

Manik-Where?

Abhi-Singapore why?

Manik-Are you fucking serious?He is in India,In front of my eyes.

Abhi(shout)-What?No no Ma.

Manik-Arman

Arman looked at him with scared expressions.

Abhi-Arman?Are you there?

Arman-H.ow do you know Mr Malhotra?

Manik and Abhi’s eyes winded,Arman looked at Manik with angry eyes.

Arman(teary eyes)-Tell me,You also play with me

Abhi-No,bacha,Lis..

Arman cut the call and threw all the files from the table.Manik looked at him like that and tried to touch him but Arman stepped back.

Arman-Don’t,You all are the same,toh woh aap hi hai jinhone inn ko mujhe ghar rakhne ko bola right,ahhh I am such a fool.

He shouted and threw glass on the floor,Manik pulled him from the arm and cupped his face.

Manik-Yes,You are right,but I don’t care what you think about me,Now you are going back right now and that’s final.

Arman-And who are you?Listen Mr Malhotra you don’t have any right to me,and I am here for a project,I want this contract,I am not going anywhere.

He said and walked out the room,Manik ran hand in hairs,his lips trembling,he called someone.

Manik-I want this contract,do whatever you want but I want this contract I am clear.

He said and cut the call,he looked at the door and smirked.

Manik-Don’t forget who I am,Now I need to be careful,I know he is not going to back off,and I don’t let him live alone.

He said and walked out.

Abhi looked at his wife who looked at him with sad expressions.

?-He will hate us now?

Abhi-Pack your bags,we are leaving for India.

He said and stepped out of the room,his wife looked at Arman’s pic and let her tears fall.

Manik stared at Arman who gave a presentation,he looked at him proudly and Arman who felt his stares became nervous.

Arman(thinking)-Now what is he planning?

He asked himself and looked at Manik who was smirking all the time,he shrugged it off,everyone left the room,he started to collect his files when he looked up and saw Manik.

Manik-You did very well,but…

Arman-But?

Manik-Sorry champ,But this contract is only mine.

Arman-And what makes you think like that?

Manik-Come on buba,You know na no one can beat Manik Malhotra.

Arman-It’s your dream,which I am going to break.

Manik looked at him and then sat in front of him.

Manik-Let’s go home

Arman-Home?What is home?I don’t have any home.

Manik-Your home our home let’s go na..

Arman-Mr Malhotra you are wasting me time

Manik-Stop it,call me Papa which you used to call me.

He said with glossy eyes,Arman stares at him,if he sits there for some more time then he will jump on his Papa.He gulps and stands from the chair but Manik comes in front of him.

Manik-What If You Lost this contract?

Arman-Aaj tak aisa kuch hai nahi jise main haasil na kar saku.

Manik-Bet??

Arman(thinking)-Why is he behaving weird?He lost his brain?Oh God help me.

Manik-Are you scared?

Arman-Why am I scared of you?

Manik(smirk)-Don’t you know?

Arman(gulp)-Move,I am getting late…

Manik-Dadu,Your Dadu is waiting for you,don’t you want to meet him.

Arman(chuckled)-Look like he wants to meet me,In three years he never ever calls me,he never asks me if I am alive or dead and you are saying he is waiting for me,what a joke.

Manik closes his eyes and then holds Arman’s shoulder.

Manik-It’s not like that,he loves you, misses you and is waiting for you…

Arman jerks his hands away and starts to walk but Manik locks the door.

Arman-Mr Malhotra what are you doing?Move,Don’t be childish…

Manik looks at him and then rub hand on his arm and apologises to him.

Manik-Sorry bacha

Arman looks at him with a confused face but then he gets a shot of pain on neck and faint.Manik who hit his neck and made him faint,pulls him in a hug and rubs his back and kisses on his shoulder.

(My bhaiya tell me this trick but I don’t know this is real or not so just take this as a fiction don't try in home😂😅)

Manik-Sorry champ……

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

I write this with a lot of difficulties so kindly show some good response too🦋

Your one comment and vote won’t take your whole day so kindly don’t be so kanjus(Stingy)😅

Goodbye and Take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.6K 61
In this story .. A girl name Yn always get into trouble and get punished by her brother.. Further you will know in the story.... It is just an imagin...
56.7K 843 10
"π•­π–—π–”π–™π–π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–˜π–Žπ–˜π–™π–Šπ–—π–˜ π–†π–—π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–™π–—π–šπ–Šπ–˜π–™, π–•π–šπ–—π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–‹π–”π–—π–’π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–‘π–”π–›π–Š, π–‹π–†π–’π–Žπ–‘π–ž 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‹π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–˜π–π–Žπ–•...
18.2K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🀴.
45.4K 872 40
"OPPA PLZ" "DARE TO DO THIS AND APPA WILL DEAL WITH THIS"