Pokemon: Dreadful Times

Da ArchieX2Y

Expecting a year of school in a foreign region to go by fast before he can return home, Levi, the main protag... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

132 9 21
Da ArchieX2Y

''Well! Well! Look at you! Outside in the fields, so proud of you!'' Nessa hugged Stuart who hugged back.

''You wouldn't even walk into the yard because it was always seasonal allergies.'' 

''What are the statistical odds of us randomly running into each other?''

''I was on the way back home after battling Leon.'' She grimaced glaring down.

''Oh? How that go?''

''The strategy you came up did help but he was full on prepared. He took out my whole team with just his Mr. Rime, battling his Pokemon is like battling aces of other Champion teams. I don't even think he was serious.'' She clenched her fist wanting to punch something to let out her frustrations.

''I see, so swimming being therapeutic?'' 

''Yes, but what about you?''

''Well, I actually caught my first Pokemon and made my first friend too.'' Stuart pointed towards Thomas who waved, the sight of him spooked Nessa.

''What the....how did I not see that guy?''

''Hello, my name is Thomas.'' He raised his hand that Nessa looked sort of uncomfortable because his hand was the size was the size of her head which was a bit pushing it with the exaggeration.

She accepted and thankfully he was a gentleman.

''You're very pretty.'' This made Stuart look embarrassed.

''Aw, that's sweet of you.'' She heard much more than just pretty since her career, but he really sounded innocent about it which showed genuine, and nothing perverted about it.

''He's super strong too.''

''I see then, nice to see you make friends physically than online. What is trainer life like for you?''

''Difficult but I still lack common sense. I'm not good physically but I can do what I could to improve like that, someone showed me that.''

''Really? Another classmate? Friend?''

''He's not a friend but we're like benefactors to each other. He was showing us examples how to capture Pokemon.'' Nessa crossed her arms.

''Sounds like he's taking advantage of you if he considers you a benefactor.''

''There he is.'' 

They found Levi with his Sizzlipede using Ember on a Seedot before throwing a ball.

*DING*

''Heyyo.'' Levi waved approaching puckering his lips staring at his phone, noticed Nessa and his hormones kicked in.

''Uh, aren't you that model? I seen you on electrical boards.'' 

''R-Right. Levi, this is my sister, Nessa.'' 

''Hey.'' 

Nessa felt more uncomfortable by the observing eyes before resuming back to his phone, coming off as a bit rude.

''Greetings.'' She glanced at her brother who leaned in.

''Believe me, he's much better than the guy who tried to act like he was our boss and the other, really unpleasant.'' He referred to Antonio and Bede.

''Oh...''

''Well, I guess you have picked up on catching so I'll leave you and Thomas be. I'll be on my way.'' Thomas gave Levi a thank you although he technically didn't do proper battling.

''Wait, Levi!''

''What Stuart?''

''Question, have you been catching Pokemon left and right on the way here?'' Levi rolled his eyes, going to his Pokedex app to show Stuart his catches.

On hand: Bulbasaur, Silicobra, Mime Jr., Sizzlipede, Pawniard and Frillish

Home: Wooloo, Bounsweet, Roggenrola, Cherubi, Oddish, Budew and Seedot 

''Whoa?! You already have capture thirteen?! Wait, why do you need so many Grass-Types?''

''It's not like it's his business.'' Levi thought.

He wasn't planning on using any of them, the only ones he intends of switching with are Roggenrola and Seedot.

''This is a classmate of yours? Looking at the ones on hand, he clearly knows what he wanted and sorted right. That's rare to see from that school.'' Nessa frowned questioning Levi's skills just by seeing the time he had on him.

''Hold up, you're that model? Gym Leader?'' 

''Yes I am, Nessa that runs the Water-Type Gym.''

''That explains the Hydro Pump but I can't put my finger on my lips to break my curiosity but what with someone of your caliber, why would your brother be in a sucky school?'' He wondered in his thought.

Right as he was going to walk away.

''Yooohooooo!''

''Oh shit!''

''No!''

''Oh shit, here we go again.'' They looked at Thomas who said that.

It was Antonio dirtied and unhappy but rushing towards Nessa which he knocked Stuart away on a knee holding Nessa's hand.

''As a handsome man, it's not hard to see that even the likes of you would fall for me, I'll give you the pleasure of being apart of my harem.'' He arrogantly said looking like he already made her fall for him.

Nessa's face turned to disgust, smacking the life out of Antonio.

''Don't you fucking grab my hand like that you creep!'' Nessa hissed which Antonio had a red sizzling mark.

''Let's go Stuart.'' Nessa grabbed Stuart's hand to lead him away which Thomas followed leaving Levi staring down on Antonio.

''You're such a fucking delusional idiot.'' Antonio woke up pointing at Levi who raised a brow.

''Can I help you?''

''I remembered! We have to battle!''

''Wait, from earlier? A full battle? You actually caught six Pokemon?''

''Because those two were holding me back! Now that I got six Pokemon! I demand a battle!''

''Ugh, fine.'' Levi knew Antonio would be bitching on so why not do it now than later.

''Fine, go to that app that Mr. Collins set us up that if we battle, we can keep track with a scoreboard.'' They connected with each other to which Levi being the host, let his Rotom Phone levitate summoning a holographic screen of both trainers and the set up preparing.

''Fine, six on six. We both start out pulling out the ball and throw at the same time, if you were try to be slick and switch out the ball after I throw my Pokemon in, the Pokemon you throw in will be disqualified, you get?''

''Duh! I don't need to cheat to beat you!''

''Ready! Set! Go!'' Both trainers let out their Pokemon.

Levi chose his first Pokemon being a Pawniard, which was his most difficult capture and the fifth Pokemon he captured.

The first Pokemon from Antonio turned out to be an Electrike as the match was set using the same format in the Kalos League anime.

''Use Spark!''

Pawniard stood still as Electrike raced forward enveloping itself in cackling electricity.

''Jump and use Leer!''

Pawniard gracefully leaped over Electrike, stopping to turn for Pawniard's eyes to glow, scaring Electrike.

''Now Fury Cutter!''

Pawniard slashed Electrike across the face a few times, hurting it.

''Grr! Use Spark!''

''Duck and Headbutt!''

Electrike lunged on Pawniard, quickly dropping down for Electrike to slowly drop past Pawniard before she threw herself up, spiking Electrike with the blade on her head, sending Electrike down struggling to get up before giving in.

''Damn it!''

''I never really got the chance to train my Pokemon than Bulbasaur, so we're pretty much as on par.'' Levi mentioned as Antonio glared at the ball and threw out his next.

A Pancham.

''Use Arm Thrust!''

''Keep your guard on! Dodge!''

Pancham cautiously approached Pawniard who remained on guard, backing away when Pancham tried to thrust forward to hit Pawniard.

''Dark and Steel-Types are weak against Fighting-Type attacks, this could potentially knock her out quickly. Okay Pawniard! Return!''

Levi chose to be considerate for Pawniard which she could potentially be good against one of the three unknown Pokemon Antonio captured than Charmander.

''He already lost his Electric-Type, go Frillish!''

Out came Frillish who gave a nasty look towards Pancham.

''Use Arm Thrust!''

''That's it.'' Levi watched as Pancham threw itself forward to hit Frillish but none of the hits touched him, stunning Antonio.

''Use Night Shade!''

Frillish fired off the dark shadowy laser down on Pancham, doing some damage but throwing it off its guard.

''Now Water Pulse.''

Frillish threw the Water Pulse that trapped Pancham instead and popped out, throwing Pancham down unconscious.

''Why didn't that hit?''

''Were you paying attention to the type chart? Mr. Collins literally went over it first day of class.''

''Fighting-Types wouldn't work on Ghost-Types....grrr.'' He realized his mistake and threw out his next Pokemon.

A Nicket.

''Night Shade!''

''Use Beat Up!''

''Beat Up?'' 

That was when Levi saw dark shadows materializing into Pokemon that blurred in speed towards Frillish all hitting him continuously including Nickit.

This caused Frillish to take damage much to his dismay but he beamed when a sinister black aura emitted from Frillish which affected Nicket.

''Beat Up summoned Charmander? The other two Pokemon, so they were what else he has? Use Water Pulse!''

''Beat Up again!''

It didn't work because of the Cursed Body and Water Pulse landed, blasting Nickit down crying.

''Snarl!''

''Night Shade!''

Nicket let out a weak growl cry, emitting dark shockwaves hitting Frillish as the Night Shade landed, knocking out Nickit.

It was 6-3 so far.

''Dang it!'' He recalled Nickit and threw out his fourth and it confirmed what that Beat Up showed.

It was that Galarian Meowth he heard of.

''Frillish, take a break. Go Pawniard!'' He threw out his first choice.

''Metal Claw!''

''Use Fury Cutter!''

Both Pokemon rushed towards the middle of the field attacking each other clawing into Pawniard while continuous cuts were put into Meowth.

Both trainers waited watching the pair go at it.

''Hah! I think Meowth has gotten it!''

''Did you know Fury Cutter gets stronger the more it lands?'' Levi thought.

Meowth gave out dropping on a knee while Pawniard injured slashed Meowth moving past it, which it dropped.

''How? Ugh! I thought these brutes will do damage!''

''I literally told you we are on the same level because I didn't train these Pokemon I captured yet, the only ones trained should be Bulbasaur and Charmander.''

This was when Charmander came out.

''Oh there you go.'' 

''Now Ember!''

The fireball hit Pawniard, sending her back unconscious finally.

''Thanks Pawniard and I wouldn't feel all good. It's 5-2.'' Levi reminded as he let out Frillish once again.

''Now Rain Dance!'' He knew Charmander pose more of a threat to him than the others, doing whatever it takes to take out Charmander.

''Dragon Breath!'' 

''Water Pulse!''

Frillish's Water Pulse was much stronger thrown past the Dragon Breath hitting Frillish injuring him and Charmander tried to run but the Water Pulse hit it, knocking it down taken heavy damage.

''Guess I was a bit too concerned.'' Levi thought as Charmander got up.

''Keep using Dragon Breath!''

''Frillish! Move!''

Frillish levitated up holding his tentacles together.

''Now Water Pulse!''

''Dragon Breath!''

Both Pokemon let out their attacks, the Dragon Breath did enough to make Frillish groan and drop down onto the ground as the Water Pulse splashed on Charmander, knocking it out.

''What?! Damn it!''

Both Pokemon were down.

Antonio was infuriated, not believing he was losing so easily, having to let out his final choice being a Chewtle.

''Easy.'' Levi threw out his starter.

''Bite!''

''Razor Leaf!''

Chewtle moved very slowly as the Razor Leaf simply obliterated Chewtle into unconsciousness, giving Levi the win.

''Trainer Antonio has lost all six of his Pokemon, therefore, the victory goes to Trainer Levi.''

Antonio dropped on his knees, stunned he was taken out despite supposing to be on par with Levi who seemed satisfied.

For a second he was worried.

''Wow! You really are good Levi!'' He realized Stuart, Thomas and Nessa were nearby clapping their hands.

''That was cool!'' 

''For someone claiming to be on par, it wasn't even a close match. Not bad kid, not bad.'' Nessa praised and happy that the creep was put in his place.

''Hahaha! I knew you had exceptional talent Levi!'' It was Mr. Collins who appeared in the group zoom call that the class were called into immediately.

''You were watching?''

''The app was provided by me so we all could see the battle on the phone.'' He explained showing the recordings.

''Oh, I see then.'' Levi wished it wasn't live.

''That was so awesome!''

''You crushed that annoying prick!''

''Thank you for saving us!''

''What?''

''We could hear the voice of the devil scream at my ex about human rights and....'' Levi cut the call short groaning out loud.

''They figured it out. Oh boy.'' Levi grumbled staring down on Antonio who was looking at his balls pissed.

''Wow! That was so cool! You're a boy and a beginner at that!'' Levi heard the voice of a girl, making him turn his head.

Backing up, Levi was startled and frightened by the girl stepping closer and closer speaking fast that he was unable to follow until...

''Let's battle! Let's see! I could use Tauros, or Kilowattrel, so many choices. Choices. Choice. Choices.''

''Nemona?'' Antonio hissed catching their attention.

''Nemona? Isn't this the Champion-Ranked cousin of yours?'' Levi questioned.

''Yeah....that's her.'' Antonio grumbled as Levi backed away.

This girl was screaming battle, battle, battle and he knew it wasn't fair because she can simply destroy him.

Nessa stepped in front of Levi holding him back.

''Cool it short fuse. What's your deal?''

''Aah! Nessa! Can we battle? Please?''

''No, I don't even know who you are?''

''I'm Nemona. I went to school in Paldea and complete the Gym Challenge! Beat the Elite Four and defeated the Champion, Geeta to earn the Champion-Rank. There was an exchange problem but as an older student because I'm a year ahead and I am also their senior and instructor to ensure I have many trainers to bat....I mean Galar has many powerful trainers!'' Nemona introduced.

''Wait, you came with those girls?!''

''Of course. We're not in the same class but I'm Melony's assistant as a last.'' She clapped her hands gleefully.

''Is that so?'' Nessa asked crossing her arms with a raised brow.

''Um sis....'' Stuart raised his arm.

''Hey Stuart, how about you make use of this?'' Nessa tossed Stuart a wristband making him gasp.

''A Dynamax Band?''

''I meant to give that to you earlier but it wasn't ready. How about you go around and continue what you were doing, even run into a Dynamax Raid if you like? I'll meet up for dinner.'' Nessa told Stuart who stepped back, gesturing Thomas to follow.

''If she's here then I don't think it's best we stay too long because they might show up.'' They were unaware of what was transpiring a while ago.

''Huh? Where's Levi?'' 

''I simply cannot let you girls bully my brother so I might as well hold you off while he can esca....'' Nessa blinked when Stuart was gone.

''There's no way his skinny unathletic behind could run far.''

Levi was seen running from a far distance but stopped when Thomas put his hand on his shoulder.

''HOW THE FUCK DID YOU CATCH UP TO ME?''

''Why? I just ran.''

''This whole story is just overexaggerating.'' Levi sweatdropped as Thomas placed down a vomiting Stuart.

''You said you were going to help us?''

''Yeah, with a single catch, it's time for you guys to learn it on your own like big boys.'' Levi retorted.

''You're strong! Me like strong! Me want to get stronger too! I want to battle something big!''

''Uh....I doubt anything here rivals you. Where are we?'' He looked around to notice what seemed to be ruins.

''Ruins, feels like this is just for aesthetic purposes.'' He frowned attempting to step away.

Only for him to trip over a small white rock, causing him to drop into a pile of white rocks leaving confusion picking up the white rocks with holes.

''Confusing?'' He picked up one of the rocks.

Only for it to move and reveal a face.

''The fuck are you?'' Levi stared at the Pokemon that glared back, which he felt weakened dropping the rock.

''That's a Corsola! If you stepped on it, you get cursed!''

''Wait, what?! Fuck you!'' Levi punted the Corsola away and hurried to the group.

''Hey! That wasn't cool!''

''I got scared to be honest. Being cursed, yeah nope.'' Levi attempted to walk away until a reddish purple beam shot up from where the Corsola landed.

''What's that?'' Levi watched as a familiar Pokemon, enraged began to grow multiple times over revealing a giant Corsola.

''WHAT THE FUCK?!''

''Huh? You don't know Dynamax?!''

''Dynamax?!''

''It's a thing here in Galar where Pokemon can become giant and more powerful in this form! I think you really made the Corsola mad!''

The Dynamaxed Corsola roared out, summoning multiple giant objects glowing purple, throwing them at the group that ran for their lives.

Only for Bede to appear looking arrogant.

''You are running from that?'' He scoffed.

''What? How are we going to battle that?'' Levi asked as Bede stepped forward.

''So? What if it became a giant. It's still a Pokemon at the end of the day and you really seem to lack knowledge of Galar. This is a good lesson to teach you what a Max Raid is, were multiple trainers battle the Dynamaxed Pokemon.'' 

Levi blinked, looking at Stuart and Thomas, making it four trainers in total which was perfect.

''Are you going to join? This Pokemon is not one I'm interested in anyways, but the rewards are good enough. Hurry up, don't waste my time.'' He readied his ball.

The trio looked at each other, pulling out their balls and they all threw their Poke-Balls together.

Out came Popplio, Bulbasaur, Blipbug and Litten.

-Chapter End-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

527 16 18
(This is the second spin off story of Love Doesn't Do Encores/A Champion Time For The Heart, side parody to Dragon's Treasure, and Part 4 of the Gala...
68.3K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAUM TO OWN ANYTHING USED IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. One day in the Kalos Region, a 18 year old...
290K 5.4K 37
(Still don't own Pokemon or the anime) Ash Ketchum, a young boy from Pallet Town in the Kanto region starts his journey. However, some people don't t...
1K 42 29
Ancienverse Book Zero. It was the end of the world. They just didn't know it yet. Long before Ash Ketchum stepped out on his adventure, there was Aka...