𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗥𝗧 luwei ch...

By ravvissante

⌗-A young painter left her country to go to another with her cousin, they thought it was gonna be a dream to... More

Diclaimer;
Prologue;
one; | to china.
two; | the park.
A/N
three; | sudden fight.
four; | first day of school.
five; | tippy toes.
six; | mr. han.
seven; | meiying.
eight; | kung fu.
nine; the forbidden city.
ten; | lost and caught.
eleven; | guiding.
thirteen; | new..friend?
A/N
fourteen | training.

twelve; | unwanted feelings.

613 19 4
By ravvissante

(Y/n)'s POV;

WALKING WITH MY cousin as he explained how he and Mr. Han confronted chengs master—master li.
And made a deal to fight at a tournament.

"Excuse me!? Tournament??" I shouted at him in shock, knowing the stubborn dre would be too much to handle such things.

Dre scratched the back of his neck while awkwardly laughing.
"Just think! If I win this tournament, then they will never pick on me and beat me up again! And they'll all knee—"

Slap! I slapped the back of his head because of that, "and how are you gonna win that actually?, bothered me to think you don't even know a single thing about kung fu."

"Not when Mr. Han exist!" Dre chuckled placing a hand on the back of his head as he whines.

"Mr. Han is gonna teach you?" I stopped on my tracks, looking at him with widen eyes, he proudly and confidently nodded.

"Wow... Good luck I guess.." I shrugged looking away as I started to walk towards the other students that were on their uniforms, Uniform day!

"Don't be a bummer, tippy." He teased blowing a sarcastic flying kiss before walking away, I looked at him in disgust as I shook my head and started to line up with the others for the exercise.

I started to follow the moves from the lead, two figures quickly catched my attention, it was dre and meiying on the front talking with each other.

I smiled at the loverbirds, since day one I knew that there was gonna be something between them, how dre tried his best to impress her, and how her eyes always followed his figure.

Oh how I wish me and—

"Tippy toesssss..." The teasing voice of Cheng was heard from my side, god, I was so caught up by admiring the two lovebirds on the front that I didn't realize there was a dragon by my side.

"What..?" I said not bothering to take a glance at him as I kept following the movements.

"You know about the QiXi festival?" He said, but without the teasing tone, with a now more calm and chill tone making me curious.

"Ahh.. That festival, my mother and aunt told me about it.. Why?" Now I looked at him, as he seemed to catch my attention, like always.. That I wish would have an end.

"Wanna go with me?" That sentence made her stunned, as her body froze in place. Did he just asked her out?

"Uhh.. Why? I mean, why don't you invite meiying? You like her right?" As I said that I looked away from him and glance at meiying at the front.

In the inside, she was praying for him to not ask meiying out, two reasons.
It's because if he ask meiying out, dre wont have a chance to ask her out.

And....her feelings, that she still couldn't understand how her feelings work if she should continue or force herself to stop this feeling.

While unknowingly, the boy on her side was curious by the sudden change of mood.

"I already asked her out, she said no because she have violin practice." He said making her stop for a minute.

Violin practice? Then that means dre wouldn't take her out too.

But a quick realization hit her.
He already asked meiying and she practically rejected her, and now he's asking her?

Was I... Just a second option?

Wait but that couldn't be, we just met after all, and when we first met, enemies also.

And how I think that recalling the time meiying told her that her parents and chengs parents were close have a thought that cheng liked meiying more than I could imagine.

I was thinking, overthinking so much that I didn't realize that the exercise was done and that the boy who was messing with my mind was already calling out for me.

"Tippy toes?"

"Hey!"

"Hello??"

"(Y/n) (l/n)! "

That full name shout made me went back to reality as i flinched looking at my surroundings seeing less students.

"U-uhh, I got to go!" I said not even bothering to hear his response as i run away hearing the faint calls from cheng.

3rd person POV;

Run, run, run.. She was running, just running away from place, she ran away from it, wishing it was her feelings that she could run away so easily.

She didn't even notice some tears that were forming on her eyes as she breathed heavily but she kept running.

She didn't even care if she would skip the class, even the whole day.
She knows some excuses to tell them.

Now she just wanted to be away and not worry from those problems, she stopped her tracks as her gaze fell on a empty playground, her lips parted.
Sitting on her favorite place, the swing. The swing.. Where the young her would always sit cheerfully, loudly while her father was pushing her back and front.

Her laughs, her cheerful laughs. She doesn't know how her feelings for cheng was suddenly passed to her unalive father.

Maybe because her state right now is what actually was the state of her parents when they were teens.

She recalled the story her mother told her, the story of her mother and father.

How her mother always admired her father from the first time they've met. but her father was too blind to see and seek for another woman, her mother a broken hearted girl was lost in her own world, trying her best to show him how she loves him with her whole heart, as finally destiny heard her desperate aching heart, (y/n) 's father finally noticed the small details of the love.

After that her father promised to never ever hurt her as he hurted her in the past, that he didn't wanna remember anything from that and it was only him and his (m/n).

That's why he was in heaven now, started with a drunk guy that sexually harassed his wife,argument that turned into a dangerous fight. he ran to her protecting her with all his might. He didn't even care for that he was stabbed with a broken bottle. As his priority was to save his (m/n)..

(Y/n)'s mother who was crying while caressing the cold face of her husband that was now laying on the ground, blood shattered as the rain poured on top of them.

"Take care.. Of our daughter my love.. "

                               "... Be strong.."

All of that happened while their 5 years old only daughter of them was with her grandparents, waiting for her 'dada' and 'mama''s arrival.

Her mother was cold, blank, and depressed by the incident it had go on for months that she finally realize that she couldn't just stay like that for the whole life.

(M/n) had a daughter, an only daughter to raise and protect.
Even now she's alone she knows her husbands spirit will look after her and her daughter.

(Y/n) remembered all of that, recalling the time when her mother was so happy telling her about how (y/n)'s father would always show on her mother's dream.

She recalled all of that, she didn't even notice that she was now crying sitting on the swing gripping on the ropes, closing her eyes while looking down.

Wishing on that her 'dada' will play with her for the last time.

"Uhmm.. Hello ms.? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 523 18
Karate kid 2010 x fem! Reader Y/n Han, adopted daughter of Mr. Han. She was always the type of person to like more boyish things rather than girly th...
20K 1.8K 29
Zhanyi/Yizhan story... No description... But I am sure you won't regret reading it. It is my first work... Please support me. Ignore grammatical mist...
22.1K 1.8K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...
45.9K 3.6K 12
A short story! "WEI YING!!!" I shouted the moment he shrugged my hand off. I tried! I tried my best to grab him! I would never let him go! But in the...