six; | mr. han.

ᥫ᭡ 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗋𝗍 ⊹ ܀

THE SUN WAS shining brightly, as shouts was heard from the Parkers and (l/n)'s apartment.

"Hah-yah! Hah-yah!" Dre shouted imitating what the people on the TV was doing, karate. (Y/n) looked at him in confusion before chuckling.

"You know you can't learn from that right?" She said, not receiving any response before just watching his cousin punch the air.

Suddenly a knock was heard, both teen looked back and saw, the maintenance man, Mr. Han.

"Come to fix hot water." The elder man said, I looked back at Dre before he pointed at the bathroom. 'There."

Dre continued to imitate the karate,
But his shouts slowly fades when he noticed Mr. Han staring at him, observing what he's doing properly like a mentor.

Dre slightly felt shy before just ignoring the feeling, (y/n) laughed seeing his cousin in such state, she wore her shoes getting ready for school.

"Kid." Mr. Han called out, noticing the teens not hearing it, he called out again louder, "kid!", It seems that the only one who heard it was the girl.

Mr. Han pointed at Dre signing the girl to call him, "Dre.." No response.
"Dre!" And again, Dre seems to not hear again, is this boy deaf!?

Suddenly a toothpaste cap came flying straight to his nape, before falling to the carpet, (y/n)'s eyes widen, how did he manage to throw that perfectly?.

Dre scratched his nape letting out a small 'ow' before looking at the thing that hit him, he knelt down and picked up the toothpaste cap.

Looking at the maintenance man, the man signed him to come over. Dre walked towards him with such face while holding the cap.

"Did you just hit me, in the neck... With a toothpaste cap?" Dre said, "hot water fine, flip switch, wait half hour, take shower, flip switch off." Mr han said giving him an explanation.

(Y/n) seemed to heard it and got interested by what their doing before getting up and walked towards them.

"Why don't you just leave it on?" Dre shrugged. The man leaned "you live on in america?" Dre replied "we don't have switch in america."

"Get switch, save planet."

Once again, the girl giggled at the man's way of speaking, the man looked at Dre clearly before asking.

"What happened to eye?" Pointing at Dre's black eye, "I ran into a pole." Dre lied of course, Mr. Han gave the girl a glance before leaning back.
"Interesting pole."

"Who she?" Mr. Han pointed at (y/n), she smiled at him before slightly bowing. "Hello mr. Han.. Im (y/n), his cousin." She said before Mr han nodded.

"Kids!" A faint voice of Sherry was heard, "that's my mom." Dre said.
"I'm back!" Said Sherry again, "and uh.. The doors handle messed up," Dre said before walking towards his mother, followed by (y/n).

"Are you two ready for school?" Sherry asked both kids. The both of them nodded.

Once both of them saw the groceries, they quickly helped Sherry.
"Here let me help you aunt/mom." Both of the kids said in sync.

"They got your favorite cereal there, and your favorite yogurts (y/n)." Sherry said.

"Dre." Sherry called, (y/n) looked to see Sherry looking at Dre's jacket that was on the floor. 'There he goes again.' she thought.

"For the hundredth time. Can you please pick up your jacket?" Sherry asked, trying her best to calm herself, trying not to shout. "One second, Mom." Dre replied, "No!" Sherry shouted.

"Not in one second, Now." Mr. Han gently punched the handle, secretly listening to their argument. "This program's about to be over." Dre reasoned, "Give me two minutes." Sherry shook her head, "Dre, I don't care! I don't want to go home everyday and see a jacket laying on the ground"

"Come pick it up, now." Sherry said through gritted teeth, "God, how many times do I have to tell you?" "Once.." Dre mumbled.

(Y/n) wasn't even saying or doing anything, just sitting there, looking at them, secretly taking some glance to the maintenance man.

"That's right, make it happen." Sherry said in a sassy way before walking away. "What's with you and this jack-" Dre mumbled, but got cut off by Sherry quickly going towards him.

"Im sorry, What was that??" Sherry asked. "Nothing" Dre sighed. "Ok just what I thought, nothing."

Dre picked you his jacket, Sherry letting out a 'thank you.' Before walking away.

Dre shook his head before hanging his jacket with a 'smile.' Regretting it when he saw Mr. Han looking at him.

"I'm the one that's embarrassed for you dre." (Y/n) bursted out laughing at his reaction. Dre glared at her before the both of them go off to school.

• • •

The two kids walked inside the school, it was still early so they decided to go around the school for some minutes, while walking.

They suddenly saw someone that they never even want to look at forever, Cheng and Liang. Zhuang was not with them at first but came out of nowhere.

"Quick." (Y/n) mumbled before pulling Dre to a corner as the trio walked passed them, Dre and (y/n) shared a look, in relief and with sadness.

"Does it requires that we will hide forever like this.." The girl mumbled, looking down.

"Don't worry.. Someday..just someday.. Let's just hope that they'll leave us alone, I'll fight." Dre sighed before smiling at his cousin.

"Huh? Remember dre, fighting is not tolerated-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Dre shushed her by putting his hand in her mouth.

"Not here.. Not in school." He said, she didn't even bother to ask when they heard a faint sound of a violin playing.

"Where's that sound coming from?" Dre asked looking around. (Y/n) looked around for a minute before finally finding where the sound of the violin is coming from,

She signed him to come over as they saw..

© ravissante