fourteen | training.

( Y/N) POV:

( Y/N) POV:

I LOOKED AT dre in confusion,
"What are you doing?" I asked while he prepares some snacks, well practically my favorite snacks.

"It's probably gonna be embarrassing to you,but I know what happened this afternoon." He said opening the bag of chips and putting it on a bowl.

"Huh?" I asked, even though I knew what he was talking about. "Yes,I know you were with Cheng,I know that you cried,and I know that you met a boy."

I stood there in shock, not believing what I just heard. "ARE YOU STALKING ME DRE!?"

"Nahh...it was a coincidence that when I secretly leave the period,I saw you running, of course I would follow you ,I was worried you know?" He sighed,leaning a hand on the table.

"Oh...then,what's this for?" Embarrassment was filling me up right now, if you think that meant something else don't even, I looked at all the snacks.

"All.for.you,tonight we're gonna watch your favorite movies while eating your favorite snacks,I'm sorry if I doubt you so much,I feel so bad bro,so come on sis!" He said as he walked towards behind me and placed a both hands on my shoulders and pushed me to the couch.

Being referred as his 'sister' made me feel so warm as I smile and sat on the couch.

Letting my problems flow away and spend all this comforting and chill time with my brother.

__________

"You have training today?" I played with the colorful cereals on my bowl as I watched dre fix his clothes.

"Yeah, wanna come?" He said while looking at the mirror, fixing his hair.
I thought for a minute if I'm gonna be busy, after for some time I nodded.

"Sure"

____________

"Mr. Han?" Called dre while walking inside the called man's house,while I follow him from behind.

While walking we suddenly stopped at a car..on a living room?

"Woah.." I mumble as dre kept calling for the man, "Mr.han?

"Back here!" At finally we heard him as we went towards where his voice came from.

"You know you have a car in your living room mr.han?" Dre said taking off his jacket.

While the man didn't respond back and stared at the dre.

"I was thinking about yesterday,I know I was freaking about the tournament,but I realize something last night!" Dre said confidently making me look at him in a judgmental way.

"I'm an athlete! My number one, is that I'm fast! I'm quick I'm quick,cat speed." He said starting to do some 'fast' movement though he didn't realize he looked like someone who was epilepsy.

"See?see?pow-pow!,I'm quick yeah."

"Oh god..dre." I said but he seriously cut me off as he did some multiple cartwheels as he repeatedly said 'boom you see that's each drop.

"My uncle remi, used to date this Brazilian girl, and he learned jujutsu and he taught some of it to me." He said walking towards Mr han.

I sat on a free chair as I watched him try to do some 'cool' tricks on the poor man.

As dre backs off,I almost chocked on my saliva as he sings 'cant touch me, can't touch m—*Glass breaking dramatically*

Now I did chock on my saliva as I looked at the vase he just 'accidentaly' broke.

We all stared at it,as for me I was couching a million times.

"Is that antique?" Dre said as my jaw dropped, 'not even a sorry?'

"Dre, can you please put down that weird confidence and sit down!?" I saw finally getting my breath.

Both of them looked at me as Mr han sighed, dre looking awkward as fuck.

"Alright I'm gonna leave here,I can't bear to see you act like a monkey roaming around." I said as I just shook my head.

"Good bye Mr han! I hope for you to not throw dre off the roof!"I made my exit after that, recalling the way the silence filled the place when that vase broke.

Chuckling to myself as I made my way to go home, It was a waste of time that I went with him,but at least I saw that whole scene.

_________

"Mom I'm home!" I said as I ran towards the kitchen and hug my mom from behind.

"Taste mom's cooking." She said as she scooped a piece of the recipe adobo and gave me a piece of chicken leg.

As I bite on it,it felt like I was in heaven. "You never failed to make me satisfied mom! "I said as she chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Change your clothes honey, let's eat before we rest...it's gonna be just you and me for today hon..we're gonna have our mother and daughter home bonding time."

Sorry y'all 😔, my phone passed away rip 27/12/2023, so i couldn't open my Wattpad acc, now I have a new phone and I finally found my password,I hope y'all can forgive me, but though seriously I almost forgot about this fic