To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 52.

175 19 0
By _Minaaz_20

Umar parked the car in the parking lot of his apartment and got down with his love.

He held her hand and took her towards the lift.

"You think it will be alright for me to stay in your flat?" She asked and he stopped in his tracks and looked at her.

"What is wrong in that?" He asked softly cupping her cheeks.

"Like, you know our..." She stopped unable to complete her sentence.

Umar looked at her with perplexed looks.

"What's wrong love?" He asked again softly.

"What if they get to know about our relation?" Her voice came just above a whisper.

"There is nothing wrong in our relation, so stop worrying unnecessary." He tried to assure her and took her near the elevator and climbed up to his floor.

Her hand was still in his and he was gently caressing the back of her hand with his thumb.

They got inside and he locked the door behind him.

"I'll leave now, don't do any household chores and take rest. If you want anything just call me okay?"

"Okay." She nodded with a soft smile.

Umar went inside the kitchen and came out after few minutes keeping two plates on the dinning table.

"Come let's eat first." He said and sat on his chair, she came beside him and sat on the left side of his.

He started eating but she was busy in admiring him, he looked at her and smiled and told her to eat.

"I've to leave early today, don't do the dishes I'll wash later." He said and got up from his seat, he looked at her and gently pecked her forehead and went inside the kitchen keeping his plates in the sink.

She was carefully observing his every move with a smile plastered on her face.

He got ready and came out from his bedroom. Her eyes were fixed on his well built body.

"I'll leave now." He said and kissed her cheek.

"Complete your food."

She nodded with a never ending smile on her face, he smiled back unable to hide his smile while looking at her.

He wore his shoes and was about to go.

"Lex."

He stopped on his tracks listening to that name, he got stiffened and he forgot to breath. He looked back at her.

"Don't call me that." His tone changed.

"What should I call you other than your name? You are my Alex." She said with a smile.

He felt as if his soul left his body listening her.

"Don't call me that, I'm not Alex." He said with gritted teeth and left the apartment, she got confused for a second but shrugged it off.

Umar sat in his car and kept his head on the steering wheel thinking about the incident happened 2 years ago.

Flash backs:

Alex closed his eyes and was unconscious due to severe blood loss.

With that few of his men came running in his direction, these were the 4 men who got ordered to take the girls to the safe place.

After completing their duty and making sure that girls were in safe hands they came back but the view infront of them shook their soul.

Two of them came towards Alex and two of them went near Daniel.

They checked for pulse but Daniel's soul left his body long ago. With heavy heart they shut his eyes and looked at other two.

"Boss is still alive." One of them said cheerfully and everyone took a breath of relief.

They carried both Alex and Daniel towards their car and sat inside driving it in full speed, one of his men stayed behind to take care of the dead bodies.

Within 18 minutes they reached the hospital which can be reach in 2 hours.

They shouted for the doctors and soon the nurses came and kept Alex on the stretchers and took him to the OT.

His men were pacing in the waiting area praying for his health.

After about 9 hours of surgery doctor came out and told them that Alex was out of danger.

They were so happy on hearing this and hugged eachother.

They took care of Daniel's funeral as even after a month Alex didn't woke up and was in coma but one day the doctors call one of his man and told that Alex died.

They were beyond shocked and threatened the doctor in charge and the entire hospital to bring Alex back to life, but nothing can be done.

They shrouded Alex's body and told the men to bury him as soon as possible due to the infections and as per doctors ordered they buried him with heavy heart unaware of the fact that their boss is alive.

Alex told the doctors to act along saying that his life is in danger and because of his safety doctors did as he said.

Alex got fed up with all of this and he wanted to leave his work and witnessing Daniel's death infront of his eyes shook him from inside, he was again broken and this time no one was there to be with him.

And after about 10 months he asked one of the professional to change his name and change his entire identity, he even told to change his educational certificates and left from there.

He changed his name from Alex James Johnathan to Umar ul Jabir.

He never looked back at his previous life and left everything as if he never belonged to that world.

He found a job and worked hard and within 1.2 years he came to this position, no doubt how? As he was the CEO of those 20 multinational companies and no one could know the business world better than him.

The one who used to stay in the mansion is now living in a rented 3bhk apartment, the one who would drive in those luxurious cars is now driving a simple car which he got gift from his company.

And just like that Alex died forever and the birth of Umar took place.

End of flashback.

He sighed and started the ignition and took off to his company, he got inside and everyone greeted him cause of the position in which he was at.

He politely nodded at them and went in his cabin, his mind was still on the one who is staying in his apartment.

He called her but got no response from her, he called again but the response was same.

He sighed and started doing his work, and with that Amara knocked on his glass door.

Without glancing who was there he asked whoever it is to come inside.

"Good morning Umar."
She greeted politely.

"Morning." He mumbled but didn't looked at her for a second, this broke her heart but she composed herself immediately.

"The meeting will start in 20 minutes." She informed getting professional.

"Yeah, I'll be there." He replied typing something on his laptop.

She nodded and went from there with a broken heart, he sighed and leaned back on his chair.

He never indulged in any of those relationships except the one who is waiting for him in his apartment.

He shut his laptop and went straight to the meeting room, he got inside and sat on his respective chair.

Soon the CEO came and the meeting started, he got professional but his mind roamed back to her.

Her face was distracting him.

After about 3 hours the meeting came to an end, they all were waiting for the CEO to announce the promotion of Umar except himself, as it doesn't matter to him.

Instead of announcing that the CEO left and everyone looked at him, he was aware of those gazes but his dark blue orbs were fixed on his laptop typing something.

Slowly everyone left the room except Amara and Imaad.

"It doesn't matter Umar, we all know how much you worked hard for this project." Amara tried to cheer him up.

"What are you saying?" He looked at her confused.

"About your promotion." She said just above a whisper.

This made him chuckle, both Imaad and Amara looked at him surprised.

"Sir never said he will promote me if I give my best for the project so why are you thinking otherwise."

This made her froze on her spot and he was unaware of the fact that how much impact it got on her, the little crush she had on him got increased into 10 folds.

He got busy in his work not sparing another glance at her and this nature of his always captivates her.

"You are such an optimistic person Umar." She said cheerfully and her eyes showing the love for him.

Imaad chuckled looking at her childish behaviour and she blushed in embarrassment.

"Uh excuse me." She mumbled and immediately went out of the room.

Imaad looked at Umar and kept his hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked cause the stress was visible in those dark blue orbs of his.

"Nothing." He mumbled and stood up from his place taking his laptop.

He went to his cabin and dialled her number again but as usual there was no reply from her. He sighed and kept his head on the table infront of him.

Soon he indulged himself in work and after 2 hours he looked at his watch.

He got up from his chair and straight went out of the company, he started walking and after about 5 minutes walk he stopped and stepped inside.

He removed his suit coat and kept it aside, he folded his sleeves and the end of his trouser neatly and started doing his ablution.

After completing his work he stood behind Imam for offering his Salah and after few minutes of the completion of Salah he placed his hands parallel to his chest.

"Ya Allah I know I am no good of a human being but the way you turned me and accepted and showered me with your mercy is beyond anything. I can never thank you enough for accepting a sinner like me to be your servant."

"Ya Allah please forgive me for all of my past present and future sins. Please forgive the doings of my mother and sister and grant them a little peace. Ya rab grant my Ei.." he stopped in the middle and closed his eyes as if taking her name was even too difficult for him.

Maybe because of the person waiting for him in his apartment or the fact that he felt like cheating on her, or it still hurts him to the core thinking about her death or as if he still didn't accepted any of these till now.

"Ya rab please forgive me and bless me with your mercy, I am ashamed of my every doings and I beg infront of you to forgive my every sin and grant me a little peace."

He opened his eyes and he felt a little peace.

He stood up and was going from there but Imam stopped him, Umar greeted him with a soft smile shaking his hand.

"Son, I want you to attend the talk which will be going to held in two days." He spoke softly.

"Insha Allah I'll attend that." He replied reflecting the same tone.

"May Allah bless you son."

Umar smiled mumbling ameen.

He went from there and wore his shoes.

He started walking back to his company and within 5 minutes he reached, he went inside and started working.

It was around 9 pm and he only took breaks in between for asr and maghrib Salah.

Imaad came inside his cabin without knocking and sat on the chair opposite to his.

"C'mon man it's late."

This brought Umar back from his workaholic nature, he first looked at Imaad then back at his watch and panicked.

"Ya Allah!! It's so late, she was waiting for me." He panicked and immediately got up from his seat taking his coat and keeping it on his elbow.

"What's wrong?" Imaad asked amused as he rarely saw him this panicked, it was a sight to see.

The one who never cared about anything got panicked this much and Imaad was enjoying it.

"She said she will be waiting for me and it's too late." He turned off his laptop and switched off the lights.

Imaad was following him trying to stifle his laugh.

He was trying hard to unlock his car door with a key, he was still not used to it.

This made Imaad to laugh loudly, he took the keys from him and unlocked the door.

"Shall I drop you, you don't look like you can able to drive."

"Thanks." He said and sat in the passenger's seat.

Imaad was looking forward to meet the girl who got wrapped him like this.

Umar started dialing her number but she didn't picked up the call.

"Ya Allah." He muttered running his fingers in his hairs making him look more handsome in his messy hairs.

"Cool down mate, we almost arrived." Imaad tried to calm him down.

At this point even Imaad got a little panicked thinking as if there is a problem.

They reached his apartment and he immediately got down from his car and climbed upstairs not waiting for the elevator to come.

Imaad followed him but couldn't walk at his pace.

Umar started ringing the door bell.

"Brother it's locked from outside." Imaad said breathing heavily, Umar looked at the door and sighed messing his hairs more in frustration.

"Where did she go?"

"Maybe to her place, come let's go."

He took the keys from Imaad and climbed down leaving two steps at a time.

They got inside and he started driving in full speed. Imaad clutched the seat belt tightly mumbling his shahada.

Umar parked the car near her place and got down, Imaad took a deep breath and followed him.

He froze on his spot looking at the view infront of him, he never in his wildest dreams, thought that someone can live here.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 14.4K 50
"My Lord!" She gasped when she saw a deep wound on my hand and ran to me with quick steps. The rain was nonstop and it was thundering terrifically bu...
55.7K 7K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
566K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
756K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...