Tensura x COTE: The God and T...

By Tempest_Moon

Story will be based on the Light novel of Classroom of the Elite. It will be a different timeline, but I will... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Advance Nurturing High School
Chapter 2 - First Encounter
Chapter 3 - Class D
Chapter 4 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 5 - Rimuru's Resolve
Chapter 6 - Club Fair
Chapter 7 - Boy's Talk
Chapter 8 - Revelation and Despair
Chapter 9 - Leaders of Class D
Chapter 10 - Private Meeting
Chapter 11 - True Colors
Chapter 12 - Schemes and Plans
Chapter 13 - Puppet
Chapter 14 - The Act of Deception
Chapter 15 - Class D in Trouble
Chapter 16 - Strategic Plans
Chapter 17 - Wrath of God
Chapter 18 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 19 - Cruising on the Sea

Announcement

2.6K 88 23
By Tempest_Moon

Here I am back again for the final time in this story.

I want to apologize to the people who waited for the continuation of this fanfic. When I uploaded the last chapter back in September, I thought maybe this burnout would only last for a couple of days but it didn't. As days went by, my motivation to write faded until it fully went empty. I enjoy writing, I really do, but there is just far more important things in my life right now that i need to put my focus on.

Would you continue this fanfic in the future? My answer to that is probably maybe. I still love tensura and it became a part of me that is hard to forget and throw away. I'm still doing things related to tensura so if something kicks in that would motivate me to write, then I'll check on this fanfic again.

So for the last time, I want to say thank you to everyone who reached this far. I'm truly grateful to every single one of my readers that motivated me during those months.

Sincerely

Mr. AUTHOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
658K 21.5K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
156K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
204K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3