Raunak: The Essence of Life

By Dabba21

Story of a forgotten princess who does even know about her identity who is she? Raunak an illegitimate daught... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

69 5 0
By Dabba21

hi guys!!!!!

I hope you enjoy it, and please like my story. It will motivate me a lot to write and complete this story. Please comment below and give me some reviews about how you all are liking it.

Soni was there waiting for me to help me take bath before dinner. She help me removed my jewellery and bathing. We come to my dressing room she choosed a white lehanga for me. It was very light and comfortable. I thanked her.

"Soni, for how long are you working for this palace?"

I asked her

"I am working for 6 years now but my mother is a cook in this palace" she said smiling towards me.

"Can you tell me what Rana sa like to eat. I mean your mother is a cook she must know what does he like most" I asked her hesitatingly.

She laughed at me and said, "Rani sa, I am your personal attende you do not have to shy away from me, and yes I know my mother told me while cooking for him a time. He likes Dal, Bhati and Choorma most. You should cook for him sometimes. He will like that"

"I will think about it. I do not know if he will like it or not. The thought of him not liking it makes me sad" I said to her

"Rani sa, our King is very kind hearted and good person. He cares a lot about everyone, his people, the guards and the servant too. He will love it just knowing that you have put an effort to cook for him after all he love you the most" she said teasing me.

"No, he does not" I said quickly not believing her words.

"Yes he do. We all can see his smiles and his more friendly behaviour. This is all due to you" She tried to reason me.

"If that is the case then how will I know if he loves me or not?" I asked her timidly.

"Just ask him or confess your love to him to will say it back to you" she said laughing

"No tell me something else that does not involve me saying it out loud" I asked her desperately.

She made a thinking motion with putting her finger on her chin. Suddenly she looked at me with wide eyes while smiling and said slowly in my ear, "Go closer to him, like very close and look directly into his eyes. Touch his lips slightly with yours while putting your hand on his heart. If will beat fastly and you see a raging strom in his eyes to claim you as his, then you know it......."

l blushed hard, like beet red while looking at her with surprised gasp. She laughed hard at me.

Suddenly, an attendee announced the arrival of Rana sa. Soni stand up from the couch beside me and greeted Rana sa before going out of the Room.

He sat on the same couch as me at a comfortable distance from me and looked at my face with admiration in his eyes.

I tried to avoid is gaze from me and looked at everywhere in the room.

"Why are you blushing, did something happen while I was gone" he teased me.

"No Rana sa. I had just taken a bath so it must be my body warming up" I said hastly.

"Hmm, okay as you say" he said smiling.

I do not why I was blushing continuously. He bring some of his documents and started reading and writing. I bring a story book and sat on the couch sitting very close to him. I hands were rubbing with each other. This small touch of his is making goosbumps rise on my skin. I could smell his muscular aroma radiating from his body. I did not even realise when I started inclining toward him. He felt so good and strong like a solid rock of muscles. I put my head on his shoulder and started reading my book. This moment is very calm and I wanted to stop this moment where it just him ans me no other problems and all. I do not wanted to think about my lies and all. I wanted to have this felling of love, want and care for once in my life. He is willing to give me all. I know if I take it all I will always have this guilt of cheating him making fun of his love. But before knowing his hate I also want to know his love. How passionately he can love someone if his hate is this strong to defeat all those kingdoms.

I know he will hate me either ways for using him. But after knowing his love we both will burn in the same fire of longing. I know he will hate me and probably never forgive me, but this time with him I wanted to take this risk and submit myself to me. I wanted to be selfish to feel his love and warmth.

My trance broke when the arrival of dinner is announced into our chamber. An attende come with the food and placed the plates on our table. Rana sa collected all his document and go to put them in his study. The attende go out of the room greeting us.

"You start" he said while sitting beside. I put my book beside me on the couch.

"Rana sa how can I eat before you. You eat first I will eat after you" I said timidly.

"No that is not going to happen. We will eat together" he said.

He take a small piece of chappati and dipped it into the gravy and bring it to my mouth.

"Open up" he said instructing me. I tried to take the bite into my hand to eat by myself but he refused and placed the bite into my mouth. I make the next bite and feeded him.

We both finished the food and washed our hand. A girl come to take the plates with her.

I lay on the bed. It felt good when he fed me. It was the first time in my life when someone has fed me. I feel very content. He was so caring I felt bad lying to me. Different sinerio played in my head of him knowing the truth and his hate towards me.

Every single one of them was awful. I do not wanted to think about bad things so I shut the window of my thoughts. I did not find him on the bed and panicked. I sat up and started searching for him.

He was laying on the couching while reading something. It broked my heart he was sleeping on that uncomfortable couch just because of me.

I go to him and pulled his hand. He looked up at me smiling.

"princess, I do not want you to feel uncomfortable. You sleep on the bed and I will on the couch. After you are the princess and I will only want best for my girl" he said cooing me.

"No Rana sa, you sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the couch. You are very big and not fitting on this couch. It must be uncomfortable for you. Please let me sleep here" I said tugging on his hand.

He sat up.

"No baby, I will only sleep on the bed when you will also sleep on it too. I promise not to do anything without your permission, we will go at your pace. You do not have to do anything to make me happy or please me. I am already very happy to have you. You are very innocent and sweet my princess"

he said while touching my cheeks adoringly.

"I want you to sleep on bed not on couch. You must be very tired after all the work and I am not saying this to please you, I want to care about you in the same way you care about me" I said smiling at him.

We get on the bed on our respective sides. He closed his eyes facing towards me. A smile played on my lips while thinking about him. It was the first time someone put me first before him. This is all felt like a dream to me. Suddenly, the thought of what Soni told me crossed my mind. I did not have to courage to do that so I closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland with smile playing on my lips for the first time ever in my life.

I woke up a hand putting my hair beside my ear. I opened my lids and saw his face smiling brightly at me. I realised that I was not on the bed but lying on top of him. I looked at the bed and it dawned on me that he was on his side of the bed while I am the one who had come on his side uninvited and slept on him like I own him. I really never miss a chance to make a fool out of myself.

I quickly sat up from him feeling embarrased. He laughed at me.

"You were looking very peaceful while sleeping, I could not dare to wake you up" he said smiling at me.

"I am sorry, I did not know when it happened" I said

"You do not have to say sorry as I am your husband. You can sleep on me" he said chuckling.

I blushed at that.

Some attendes entered in the chamber. I signed in relief knowing that his attention is divided from me.

He go into the dressing room and come out wearing his royal uniform. He is looking ravishing in this outfit with wet hairs and some tiny drops of water dropping from the long hairs on his forehead. He looked as me studying me and smiled at me. I do not know but a sense of possiveness was hitting me with the other women in this room. A wave of jealousy washed over me.

I wanted others to know that he belong to me now. I do not want them to look at him with lustful gaze. An idea came to my mind. I decided to mark him as my territory. Just thinking about it is making me nervous and my heartbeat getting out of control.

Rana sa put his turban on his head. Before I could rethink and decide to not do it, I crossed the distance between us and stand behind him.

Felling my presence behind him he moved around to look at me.

"Leave us" I said while looking into his eyes.

The sound of anklets started to die slowly signalling me of everyone's departure.

He was looking at me smiling without saying anything waiting for my next move.

Now alone in the chamber with him once again I started feeling shy. I collected all the courage left in me and take a step near him so the our fronts were touching each other.

I closed my eyes and take my face near his. Due to the height difference I could not reach to his lips. I hoped that he will took my invitation and will touch my lips.

"Princess, I will not do anything unless you will ask me to. I am unable to understand what is it that you want from me" he said. His voice souded as if he is lost.

"come closer to me" I said to him feeling a little daring.

He pressed himself flush against me. I encircled my arms around his neck and stepped on his shoe covered feets. I bend his face closer to me and put my lips on his. The first touch of his pink and warm lips gave me a sense of relief, that a drop of tear fell from my eyes. I started kissing and nibbling on his lower lip. He was not dominating the kiss and letting me do all the work.

I explored his mouth with my tounge and kissed every corner of his mouth. I nipped and nibbled on his lips. Blood started to ooze from his lips. He wiped the tears drops from my cheeks.

I slowly leave his lower lips and moved slowly towards his neck. The slight little beards grazing at my soft cheeks and lips felt very good. I followed my journey to his neck. He encircled his arms around my waist and pulled me impossibly closer to me. Not even an ounce of air could pass between us. I started kissing on his neck. I moaned loudly when I bite on his sweet spot on his neck.

I started sucking his honey coloured skin. I nibbled and bite him hard which earned me a hiss from his lips. I licked on the spot to soothe his pain and slowly started to rise my head from his shoulder to his face. I look up at his neck and saw a red angry mark marred on his neck. It felt good knowing that I did that to him.

He was smirking widely at while looking at me. I blushed hard and lowered my gaze to look on his chest.

"Aww, I did not that my innocent princess has a wild tigress hidden in her" he said cooing me and putting his lips on my forehead.

"I would like to unleash my tigress only on me. I only want her to inflict all her wildness on me" he whishered in my ear in a very seductive tone. I felt my cheeks getting red hot lava.

I pulled away from him and ran towards the bathing chamber. I could hear the loud voice of his laughter behind me while closing the door. My heartbeat was beating so fast that I felt like it will come out of my mouth. I did not know how I did all that. I did not think that I had a courage to do this with him. I think I have started to feel comfortable around him to be this courageous.

Please like and comment to motivate me. I hope you like the flow of story how it is going. How you all are liking our Raunak and Vikram so far.
I will see you in the next chapter.

I love you all my babies.😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 32.1K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
1.9M 122K 56
Chitra, has always been the forgotten princess, neither the king nor the kingdom remembers her, probably as her mother was never a royal. Her life wa...
56.7K 2.9K 16
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...