Never going back ✔️

By That_G1rlxx

When Sophia Bianchi was 7 years old, Her twin sister drowned while taking a bath with her. The family not u... More

Characters 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

474 16 0
By That_G1rlxx

Anthony should be labeled as an alarm clock, because every morning like clockwork he wakes up screaming at 6am for milk.

It's not like that's the only time he wakes up in the night but it's the only time that keeps repeating.

I get out of bed like I do almost every morning to feed Anthony but today is different. Today things change and not for the better.

After Anthony is done eating, I fix my bra and shirt then put him back down in his bassinet. Normally Isadora wakes up at like 7, so I start making breakfast.

I make some bacon, rice, and French toast then put it on a plate for Isadora.

Once I'm done cleaning up my mess and the house, I go back to bed to cuddle with Leo. It hurts my heart that this may be the last morning for a while that I can cuddle with him.

Leo's arms go around my waist and he pulls me up so he can rest his face in my neck.

"Good morning beautiful" I hear his husky voice say. My heart skips a beat. That voice. "Good morning love" I reply, hugging him tighter.

"God I love you" he says, still having a deeper voice.

I pick his head up and kiss his beautiful lips.

The kiss is getting steamy when all of a sudden Anthony starts crying.

Leo starts groaning at the sound and I playfully hit him. He chuckles and starts to get up.

"I got Anthony baby, Go take a shower and get ready. I have a feeling that today is going to be a long day for you" He says, kissing me for the last time.

I nod and head to the bathroom. I get the shower all hot and steamy then step in.

After I take a shower, I apply some skincare and mascara. I find a cute outfit to match with the day and put my hair in a messy low bun.

Her outfit:

Now that I'm ready, I get the kids ready while Leo gets himself ready.

Isadora's outfit and hair:

Antonio's outfit

Leo's outfit

Now that everyone is dressed and ready, We finally get out of the house and into the car by like 10:30. It's only about an hour drive, so it shouldn't be too bad, especially with both the kids needing naps.

I hope that the Bianchi's have enough room for Isadora and Anthony in their car because Leo still needs our car for a job this afternoon and I will not let my children be there when that all goes down.

I hope they won't react too bad when they see the kids, I don't want my kids to see my sperm donor screaming at me, They don't deserve to experience that trauma.

It would probably take them by surprise too, especially Isadora, My little angel, I can proudly say that me and Leo have never yelled at her, She's been in trouble a few times but she's never been yelled at. Not like how I or Leo has.

I get kicked out of my thoughts when I hear Anthony crying. Leo gives him a pacifier and the crying stops.

Isadora startles but falls back asleep.

I feel a Leo's hand on my thigh. "Are you okay baby?" He asks.

"I don't know" I reply honestly.

I've had nightmares about this coming true since I was 8, But now I have Leo and the kids, I'm not going into this alone. Not like before.

I take a deep breath and turn on the radio, I keep it quieter though because both kids are sleeping.

An hour passes and we're at my uncles house.

When I see the building, I visibly freeze. So many bad things happened in this place. I hate this place. I can feel tears making their way to my eyes, burning them.

I feel Leo grabbing my hand and kissing it for support. I love him so much.

I take a deep breath and step out of the car and get a sleeping Anthony while Leo gets a sleeping Isadora. We both walk into the house with a child on our shoulder.

When I walk into the house, it looks different, Really different.

It's clean and there isn't any blood or vomit or whatever the hell was on the floor when I left. The police or something must have came and picked it up.

Leo sets down a sleeping Isadora on the couch and comes to me.

He grabs my hands and looks straight into my eyes. "Tell me when it gets too much, okay Amore?" He says asking, No telling me.

I nod and kiss his lips.

I set my son on the couch next to Isadora. I kiss both of their little faces. Sighing, I sit down next to them.

Leo sits next to me, spooning me.

"We have about 30 minutes love, Close your eyes" he says softly in my ear.

My eyes fall closed as I cuddle into Leo.

Leo's lips go to my neck as he lightly sucks, making me slowly start drifting into slumber.

I'm awaken by Anthony crying while Leo is trying his best to feed him a bottle, of course Anthony being Anthony, He won't accept it.

I chuckle and get off the couch. I take my baby and give him my boob.

Leo slumps down onto the couch in defeat, I kiss his lips for trying.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"Noon" he replies.

I widen my eyes. I slept that long! That's what happens when you have a baby Sophia. I roll my eyes at my inner voice.

I fix my messy hair from sleeping and wake up Isadora.

She is always grumpy after a nap, so it's no surprise when she gives me the biggest frown and starts whining.

Leo chuckles and kisses her forehead.

"It's almost the time that Mommy's parents will be here" he says to her, and she nods.

I don't think she even caught half of that.

Leo kisses my lips and tells me he needs a smoke break.

I nod at him and he goes outside.

I slump down next to the still waking up Isadora and let Anthony suck the living jesus out of me to get milk.

Kid is always hungry, I swear.

I'm kicked out of my thoughts when I hear a car beep outside and Leo coming inside in a hurry.

"They're here" is all he says.

I'm not ready for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 1.9K 27
Oliver and Jess were twins but they were the most opposite people ever. Oliver had one green eye and one blue and Jess had brown eyes, he was sele...
82.7K 1.8K 40
15-year-old Sofia De Ricci accidentally kills her mum's abusive boyfriend and lies to everyone about his death. She believes she has no other family...
159K 4K 21
Reign and Rose twins who were separate at the age of 7 because of reign being accused of trying to kill Rose and was sent to a private school for tro...
Mafia Queen By malaa

Teen Fiction

598K 16.1K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...