Wallflower: Lee Yeonjin |I-La...

Por kjss3es4y0u

Having trouble communicating is one thing but meeting an old friend/love interest while falling for another i... Más

✫ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ✫
꧁Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ꧂
꧁ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇs꧂
꧁INCORRECT QUOTES PT.2꧂
꧁ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊɪɴ꧂
✫ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs✫
꧁ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 4꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 5꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 6꧂
꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 7꧂
꧁EPISODE 8꧂
꧁EPISODE 9꧂
꧁EPISODE 10꧂
꧁EPISODE 11꧂
꧁EPISODE 12꧂
꧁EPISODE 13꧂
꧁EPISODE 14꧂
꧁EPISODE 15꧂
꧁EPISODE 16꧂
꧁EPISODE 17꧂
꧁EPISODE 18꧂
꧁EPISODE 19꧂
꧁EPISODE 20꧂
꧁EPISODE 21꧂
꧁EPISODE 22꧂
THANK YOUUUU🥳🥳
꧁EPISODE 24꧂
꧁EPISODE 25꧂
‼️IMPORTANT‼️
⚠️BOOK RELEASE INFORMATION⚠️

꧁EPISODE 23꧂

291 14 0
Por kjss3es4y0u

From this point forward there will be comments from fans at the very end of each episode due to how the story will take a turn and move forward, thank you.

I stare at my reflection in deep thought.

Was this it?

I look up at the ceiling and suddenly my mind drifts to Daniel.

He has to make it. He has to.

"Yeonjin-ah!"

Being startled out of my thoughts I look back at my reflection in the practice room mirror, determined to not make eye contact with anyone.

"Mm, yes K hyung?"

He shifts on his feet, "What part do you want?"

I turn my head to him and glance at the others currently sitting in a circle.

30 minutes ago...

"From now on, we'll reveal the fourth test of ILAND."

The Final 13.

"This test will determine the final 13 members. Only those 13 will go on to the final competition to debut. This test won't take the original joint responsibility process. Though the choice of ILANDER's, PRODUCERS, and the votes of the WORLD will determine the final 13."

"3 contestants will be eliminated by ILANDER's choice, 3 by the producers. The 6 people who get eliminated, will have to wait on the global vote with the GROUNDER's."

"From now on, we'll reveal the test song for the 'Final 12 people test'."

Present

We were picking parts as of now and I was slightly dozing off- only halfway listening to the conversation.

A hand is then clamped down on my shoulder and I turn to meet the eyes of Sunghoon, "Yes hyung...?"

"Are you okay? You've been zoning off." His eyebrows quirked up.

"Yes, Hyung I'm fine. Just thinking." He backs off at this and sits back in his original spot.

"Who wants part one?" Jay asks this time.

K raises his hand followed by Kyungmin. I glance at him from the corner of my eye.

Some of these people I may never see again.

They may never see me again.

Sighing I watch as my hands go up one after the other and start to think about what part I want. I couldn't care less what part I wanted. Just something noticeable but not too noticeable.

"Noah? Do you want part four?"

"Hmm?" My head snaps to Heeseungs, "Sorry, I'm sorta out of it... I don't mind which part I get." Heeseung nods his head and slowly turns his head away from me.

"Okay, we can put Noah on the list for part four and just evaluate since there are multiple people who wants part four." I nod my head and look around to the others who want the part as well.

We did as he said and I eventually got the part. Since I already had an assigned part I didn't bother listening to the conversation any longer. My mind drifted off to a certain boy who was currently at the GROUND.

I just hope all of this wasn't for nothing and I don't lose the people closest to me.

༺𐮙✧𐮙༻

"You know international guys have an advantage with the voting. Fans from these countries will be voting for them." My eyes make their way to Jaebom as he says that.

I glance at the international participants who were here beside me.

Jay shifts in his position, "I wonder if people from America will vote for me..."

"The people in Australia probably won't vote."

I chuckle at their words and stand up, "Well, I don't know about the rest of you guys but people in England won't be voting for me." I say as a matter of fact.

At this, their gaze shifts to me questioningly.

"Never mind..." I say brushing off the looks they shot at me, "Who knows maybe they will maybe they won't, but if we want everyone to stick together this time we need to start watching the video."

Heeseung shoots me a curious look. I've never stepped up before so he must find this weird.

Who cares.

"We can start practicing later, we've got our parts so for now let's relax a little. We're all a little on edge." K suggests ignoring my very own suggestion. I look at everyone with worry written all over me.

Fine.

If they all want to slack off and get eliminated then so be it.

I couldn't care less.

2 hours later

Gasping I drop to the floor in exasperation. Sweat was trickling down the side of my face and the rest of my body was glistening in the moist liquid.

Nonstop.

I've been practicing non-stop and none of the members have come to find me for practice. Are they just gonna ignore all of this?

Sighing I glance at my reflection in the mirror. I look terrible. My eyes were rimmed with a slight red rawness from the crying and lack of sleep. Dark circles were forming under my eyes but it was barely noticeable. Only from up close.

My hair was currently disheveled from all the dancing but you could notice my roots coming in. My hair wasn't naturally this color. It was originally a brighter brown and looked like a deep reddish-orange color in the light. I dyed it a few months before coming here. I dye it black every time it fades because I don't like my natural color.

It was my dad's. And I hate that I look like him,  so I dye my hair to look more like my mother.

Sighing in contempt I roll over onto my back and rub my ribs where they started hurting from being up against the hard floor.

I look up at the ceiling and suddenly a tear drops from the corner of my eye. I reach up to feel and make sure I wasn't imagining, but it's really there and I wipe it away.

Only it was too late. The tears kept falling as I sat up in my position. Now falling down my chin I could taste the salty bitterness on my lips.

I could only cry more as I rubbed them away frustrated.

Why can't I stop crying for one minute?

I'm so pathetic.

I stay there. In that same spot for another thirty minutes until my tears are dried and my eyes are no longer red. Then I head down to the kitchen in search of a cold compress.

Instead, when I get there I find Jake sitting atop the counter snacking on a bowl of ramen.

I immediately turn on my heel heading towards the other direction instead but he calls my name and all I can do is stop in my tracks.

I clench and unclench my fists as I contemplate turning around and just letting him see me like this. My eyes glisten over with tears.

I don't want him to see me like this...

Screw it.

I turn around and Jake's eyes immediately widen at my disheveled appearance. Hopping down from the counter he saunters over to me careful to not rush in case of startling me.

"Noah..." he starts but can't seem to find his wording, "I- Are you-" I shake my head cutting him off his sentence, and then tears start back up and I'm suddenly being pulled into the Aussie's embrace.

"Shh, I'm here it's okay." He rubs up and down my back and then moves his hand up to my hair knowing it comforts me.

I pull away and wipe my eyes determined to stop crying for once. I sigh and walk over to the freezer and pull out one of the cold compresses we use for ice packs. Then I walk over to the sink and splash cold water on my face.

All the while I'm doing this Jake is watching my every move ready for me to say something.

"Are you okay?"

I look at him and smile a little, "I'll be fine... just a little shaken up over everything." I say truthfully but leave out a few details.

"Mm... It'll be fine, you'll move on to the next part for sure-"

"I'm not worried for me, I'm worried for everyone else, I don't want to lose you guys.." I say looking down at the floor.

It was the truth. I really couldn't care less what happens to me. I just needed to try my best for my sister and that's what I was doing.

Jake looks at me again and locks eyes with me. I notice a sheer trace of tears on the rim of his water line but just as quickly as I see it he blinks it away.

Ushering him over I sit him in the chair next to me and just hug him. Hug him like my life depends on it.

Jake is my best friend here. If he ever gets eliminated I would never forgive myself. I don't think I can see myself as a part of the group if he isn't in it. Even if I have to give up my spot he will debut. I'll make sure of it.

I love him for all he is, but I'd never tell him that because he'd never let me live it down. So I swallow back all the things I would love to tell him and I take him in an even tighter embrace determined to never let him go even as I hear the quiet sobs coming from him.

This is Jake.

He's my best friend I'm afraid.

Live comments

User243
Stoppp I'm scared for the final 13😭

User143
Does Yeonjin seem off to anyone or is it just me?

User546
Why did K shrug off what Noah was saying? I feel like no one ever listens to him when he has a suggestion. Yeonjun fighting!

User43
I'll definitely vote for Yeonjin, he's gonna debut for sure

User746
I'm from the UK and I'm definitely not voting for Noah, he can't even sing and has zero personality!

User27
Stop bc Jake and Noah are literally soulmates

User976
The scene where it pans to Jake and Yeonjin talking in the kitchen and hugging is so cute!!!

User464
Why is everyone talking about Yeonjin like he's talented, he doesn't even talk to anyone :/

User546
This may be my favorite "Joah" moment from this show:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 4.1K 64
Emily Han is a girl following her dreams. She gets invited to I-Land with 23 boys, at first they don't accept her as the only girl but soon she easil...
142K 6.8K 26
𝗲𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘂 in which a girl tried to find 'friends' in an app but ended up falling for one of them . they all are not the same when it comes...
934K 28.1K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
67.3K 2.3K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...