♥The Shape of Love♥KnB♥Kaijou♥

By Puripuriko

One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by o... More

♥00♥ Seasonal greetings
♥01♥ The season is here
♥02♥ The gears are moving
♥03♥ Model and Idol
♥04♥ No. 4, Captain and Point Guard, Hakanai Shiki
♥05♥ No.5, Shooting Guard, Kaede Akina
♥06♥ No.10, Power Forward, Yukihime Fuyu
♥07♥ No.8, Center, Tsuyu Natsuhi
♥08♥ No.7, Small Forward, Hanamichi Harumi - The Ace
♥09♥ River and Sky
♥10♥ Our Princess
♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron
♥12♥ 4 seasons
♥13♥ I believe in you
♥14♥ Settle the score!
♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky
♥16♥ Secret Tears
♥17♥ I couldn't care less
♥18♥ We won't lose!
♥19♥ To you
♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu
♥22♥ Summer romance part 1
❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2
♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3
♥25♥ Summer Romance Part 4
♥26♥ Fuu's basketball
♥27♥ The revenge to the sky
♥28♥ The end of summer camp
♥29♥ Autumn river
♥30♥ The River in the Spring
♥31♥ Summer day at the river
♥32♥ Snow flake in the river
♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river
♥34♥ Don't look back!
♥35♥ The other half of the Zone
♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?
♥37♥ Sky and Earth
♥38♥ The sky of possibilities
♥39♥ Infinite Sky
♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)
♥Ending Note♥

♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp

602 31 2
By Puripuriko

Since school was closed until the summer holiday was over, Shiki can't get the papers for Fuu to fill out to make her an official member of the team. However, that doesn't mean they can't take Fuu to the camp with them while they wait for school to open again. 

Aozora's training camp was in Tokyo, at a hotel that has the best facilities provided for them to make use of. The hotel also has a variety of indoor shops for them to buy gifts and other things as well as restaurants.

"Woohoo~! Summer!" Fuu shouted the moment she got out of the minibus. She was wearing a white crop top and a pair of denim shorts, "Let's hit the beach~!" Fuu was so excited that she didn't even get much sleep. Despite the lack of sleep, it seems like she was as active as ever that it almost make one forget about the fact that she didn't get much sleep.

"Don't be stupid, Fuu! We are training once we unpack! We are going to run on the sand!" Shiki said to her, "You want to play, do that later. We have a way of doing things here in Aozora, and that is 'You work hard, you ply hard'." 

"Got that, Shiki!" 

"Hey, address her as Shiki-senpai!" Harumi pouted at the 16 year old, "I know it doesn't work that way in Hong Kong but here in Japan, you have to address your upperclassmens as 'senpai'." 

"I have much to learn about..." Fuu looked dejected and a little embarrassed that she doesn't know much of the Japanese culture and kept getting simple things wrong. 

Feeling a little sympathetic for the new member, Shiki sighed and put a hand on Fuu's shoulder. 

"Don't look so sad, Fuu. I'll help you." 

"You will? Oh! Shiki-senpai, you are the best of the best!" 

"Then, I will use my own methods to teach you well." Shiki took out a paper fan from her luggage and showed it to her, "Harumi, remember this?" 

"Ah! I haven't seen that in a long time!" Harumi was finding that a little nostalgic. 

"What is that?" Fuu asked Harumi. 

"That is Shiki-senpai's weapon of mass destruction, the paper fan! It is a weapon used to hit stupid people!" 

"Stupid people? Hahaha! Harumi, are you telling me you have been hit by it many times?" Fuu cheerfully asked the pink haired girl. 

"Learn Japanese! Upperclassmen are your senpai!" Shiki slapped Fuu's head with the paper fan. 

"Owie!" 

Natsuhi sorted out the keys and she was happy to know everyone's rooms will be close by. 

"Shiki, is it okay for the coach and advisers not to be with us?" 

"It's fine. They will keep in touch with the training schedules with me. They have their own business to take care of so I am in charge along with you." Shiki informed her, "Are we all here? Where is Fuyu and Akina?" 

Natsuhi and Harumi looked around and clearly they were missing a Shooting Guard and a Power Forward.

"Akina-senpai is making kissy faces with a boy over there!" Fuu's shout made Shiki go behind the pillar of the hotel. 

"Akina!" Shiki got behind the pillar and slapped two Shooting Guards with the paper fan. She pushed Akina and Moriyama away from the thick pillar and made them stand out to everyone. 

"Akina-senpai, you brought your boyfriend?" Harumi wondered why Akina would do such a thing. 

"No, Kaijou is here too." Akina answered, "In fact, Fuyu just walked away with Hayakawa." 

Hayakawa and Fuyu were lost but they managed to somehow find each other within the hotel's shopping center. 

"Snow P(r)incess, it's a good thing we a(r)e (l)ost togethe(r)!" He was being a gentleman, holding her belongings and treating her snacks from the convenience store.

"Thank you for earlier, Hiro..." 

"Don't mention it! I wi(ll) (r)escue Snow P(r)incess!" Earlier, Fuyu was persistently asked to go on a date with other high schoolers but Hayakawa jumped in in time and claimed Fuyu was his girlfriend and that the high schoolers should leave her alone. Fuyu really appreciated what Hayakawa did for her. "Snow P(r)incess, why didn't you te(ll) those boys to go away?" 

"Th-that..." The blue haired Power Forward may be like an avalanche when performing her drive but she's not as powerful when out of the basketball court and talking to boys. She's only okay with Hayakawa and the Kaijou boys because she saw them as basketball players before a boy. "I don't know how to explain, you'll laugh at me..." 

"I won't (l)augh at a senpai!" 

"You really are thoughtful, Hiro. Truth is, I am bad with boys." 

"Eh?! You a(r)e ta(l)king to me though!" 

"Which is something I am very thankful for. When you said I was your girlfriend, I was pretty happy..." Hayakawa blushed at her words and rubbed the back of his neck out of nervousness. They both looked away but a small smile remained with them. 

"I am happy when ta(l)king to Snow P(r)incess. You a(r)e easy to ta(l)k to!" 

"You are too." Fuyu didn't mind that this boy has a speech problem because she can only see a sweet boy who spoke a little too loud. "Are you guys going to be here for the whole summer?" 

"A(r)e you too?" 

"Yep." 

"We shou(l)d meet up! I want to ta(l)k to Snow P(r)incess mo(r)e and mo(r)e!" 

"Let's find the others, okay?" 

"You bet!" 

Knowing that both teams were here, Shiki decided that maybe both teams should help each other out to get stronger with one another. Shiki allowed everyone to unpack their things and Kasamatsu did the same thing too. As captains, they were quick to unpack their things and wait for everyone in order to set an example.

"What do you think, Kasamatsu?" 

"I think it will be a good idea too. That is if you girls can catch up with us, we tend to have a devil-level training." 

"Heh, that is our line." Shiki shook his hand, promising that both teams will be able to help one another out. 

"What about the boys team?" Kasamatsu asked her. 

"They are at a different training camp. We did invite them with us but Sano has too much pride to train with us." 

"I see. Then, how has it been since winning the Interhigh? Feeling happier?" Kasamatsu may have lost his own battle but he was happy for Shiki that she was able to win the Interhigh and take the win. 

"I have been a lot happier." 

"Knowing you can enjoy basketball again makes me feel more at ease." 

"It does? I don't recall making it your business." 

"I care about you, Hakanai..." 

"Huh?" 

Kasamatsu realized that maybe his words were a bit too straightforward; where did he get such a courage to say that to a girl?! The other day he couldn't even get those girls that Kise gathered for a pick up session to have a good conversation with! 

He looked at Shiki to see her slowly bursting out into laughter. 

"What is so funny?!" 

"I'm sorry, it's just... This is coming from the boy who shouted 'oppai' out in front of the girls!" 

"I... I don't want to talk about that! Don't remind me!"

"Heh, there is no need to act cool in front of me, Kasamatsu..." Shiki grabbed his chin and made him look her way. 

"What are you-" Shiki kissed him on the lips, taking his first kiss. Kasamatsu was too shocked to even kiss back so the kiss was rather short. 

Shiki licked her lips, smiling at him with a devious look, "I may be a basketball player but I am also a girl. And you know what? I happen to care about you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.4K 64
Teiko's basketball #3 The trio face their final year at Teiko middle school. They walk forward with their sights set high and nothing other than the...
9.3K 434 12
Kasamatsu Yukio is VERY bad with girls to the point he gets nervous and cannot say anything to them other than a simple yes or no. One day, he got ho...
11.4K 384 19
Mukahi Gakuto met a girl at a festival, it was first love at first sight. When he found out the girl goes to Hyotei Academy as well, he jumped at the...
5.9K 145 22
Taiga Kagami is looking for a job while at his high school age. He finds a job application for a well-known basketball children's gym known as Kuroko...