๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜ก ; ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜น๐˜ฃ

By -LARGERTHANLIFE

๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ , ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐—... More

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‘๐„๐’๐๐„๐‚๐“ ; ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐Ÿ”๐ฌ
๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ; ๐ข๐š๐ฒ๐ณ๐ž๐Ÿ”๐ฌ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ; ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐„๐‘; ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ; ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐›๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐“๐“๐ˆ๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„ ; ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ก
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐”๐ƒ ; แด€แดแด˜
๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€ ; ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ; ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฎ๐ณ๐ข
๐’๐๐„๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐”๐’ ; ๐ฆ+๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐Œ๐๐‡ ; ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ๐'๐“ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ; ๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ; ๐๐ž๐จ๐ค๐š๐ข
๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐€๐ ; ๐ฌ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ + ๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง
๐’๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ; ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’; ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐ฑ๐ญ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ

๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ; ๐š๐›๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ

372 8 49
By -LARGERTHANLIFE

*A product of their cute ass friendship*

**Mr. winters is 100% based off one of the staff members at my school.**

***SCROLL TO THE END FOR SOME EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS***

" 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 .. "

symere sighed as the bell rung, signaling their tardiness to class. they would skip in the bathrooms but there was a chance that rodrick was in there with his crew. and by crew they meant tion and kevin. the group wasn't big but they were indeed intimidating, well, they were to symere anyways. 

since the blue haired boy couldn't skip in the bathrooms, they would have to come up with a plan b. they turned around, walking towards mr. winters office now. after a brief walk down the hallway, they knocked on the man's door. a few seconds later the door was swung open , making symere look up the tall man. "winters , your hairline is receding even more!" the small boy spoke with faux concern making winters roll his eyes . "boy-! stop playing you know my shit wavyy."  

symere cringed before laughing at their youth development coach , revealing their braces. they stepped into the office, noticing another student with a afro sitting in one of the 5 large beanbags in winter's room, scrolling on his phone. symere found him pretty attractive off rip. 

the boy with the afro glanced up for a brief second to look at symere before looking back down at his phone. symere couldn't really decipher what the boy thought of them but they didn't dwell on it too much. what symere could understand was that they found the boy very attractive. 

"winters i need a pass to my class.." he said, fiddling with things on the staff's desk . "why were you late to class son?" winters asked, folding his hands on his desk. symere smacked his lips before responding, "i'm not ya son.. but uh, i don't know i wasn't moving fast enough i guess..."

"Oh my god son," winters facepalmed , shaking his head at symere before continuing "you're not going to class anyways, I already told your teacher that you would be staying in here. I was just coming to get you actually," 

symere suddenly jumped in the air, starfish style before running and giving winters a hug. 

" thank you winters! i hate mr. harvell so much and you saved me!" winters laughed, shoving the boy off of him. " yeah under one condition .. you become friends with artist ." symere's face held a confused expression at winters words . " who the hell is artist ? "

----

it turns out artist was fine afro boy. symere honestly should've been able to figure that out on their own but it's whatever. back to the present, symere and artist had decided to skip the last 2 periods of the day to talk to each other. they had talked a bunch and became great friends. symere found out that artist was a new kid who had just moved to philly from the bronx. apparently he had gotten in way too much trouble back in highbridge, leading his mom to make the boy live with his father in north philadelphia. 

up until now, artist had difficulty making new friends at his new school. when winters called artist into his office to discuss his behavior in the past, he knew all the kid needed was an exceptional student to be an good influence.

so far his plan was working, symere and artist had clicked very well over these couple hours. the two even exchanged numbers.

" um, artist ? could i come over..after school or something?" symere muttered shyly, their hands suddenly becoming very interesting. artist examined symere's body language, the obviously shy boy made him laugh. "of course you can mere." artist confirmed, giggling at his nickname for symere .

" thank you booger!" symere exclaimed, cheesing at the nickname in which they found so genius. "get it? aboogie, boog- "

"I get it mere, i swear."

----

the last bell had just rung and symere was hurriedly fiddling around with their lock, trying to get their belongings out of their locker.  "you excited, huh?" artist watched symere struggle with an amused expression. "I mean damn, as a sophomore you should definitely know how to open your locker by now." symere rolled their eyes before responding "nigga shut up and help me!" symere snapped making artist raise his eyebrow. "ask nicely and maybe i will."

symere smacked their lips before fully turning to face artist. they put on a fake smile and an overly sweet voice. "pretty please open my locker!" they asked, batting their eyelashes making artist laugh before softly pushing symere out the way.

----

artist admired symere as they sat in the large bean bag together. artist was so nervous he was ready to run out his own room. he found symere so pretty. their braces, their hair (he especially liked the way the blue looked on them) , their skin looked nice too . it looked like God melted milk chocolate and poured it all over symere instead of giving them regular skin like everyone else. and don't get artist started on symere's lips. 

symere seemed so innocent that artist couldn't really think about doing more than kissing the boy. he tried his hardest to focus on what symere was saying but it was proving difficult. 

symere stopped talking, watching as artist's eyes darted around their face, making them blush. "yo, stop staring at me like that." symere ordered, hiding their smile behind their manicured hands. artist smacked his lips as he came out of his trance, pulling symere's hands down. "stop hiding your smile, braceface. it's pretty." 

symere rolled their eyes at the played out nickname, still smiling hard as ever. "you're cornyy, just shut up." they dragged with faux attitude, making artist smack his lips. "get out my house, lil nigga," artist joked, slouching down in his bean bag. "you ain't even acknowledge my compliment." he complained. 

symere only giggled before reaching up to pinch artist's cheeks. "aww, poor babyy." they cooed, still giggling. artist slapped their hands away, his face a little warmer than before. "you the corny one.." he mumbled, focusing on trying to cool off.

symere only hummed, the two falling into a comfortable silence. artist eventually got tired of doing nothing, taking his phone out to entertain himself. he responded to his messages which he had neglected to spend time with symere, said boy watching him as he did so.

"did you have a girlfriend back home?" symere asked suddenly, making artist raise a brow before he placed his phone back in his pocket. "nah, i'm gay." 

symere's eyes widened for a half of second before returning to their original state. artist's bluntness had taken them by surprise more than what the boy had actually said. 

"oh..um same. well i had a girlfriend once! but now i dont. because i'm..gay, now." symere rambled, making artist laugh. symere stopped themselves from saying anymore when they saw artist laughing like there was no tomorrow. "what's so funny...?" 

artist took a few seconds to compose himself before giving them an answer, still catching his breath. "you really don't know how to shut the fuck up!" he laughed, symere's face heating up in embarrassment as he looked down at his lap. "damn, my fault.." they mumbled.

artist stopped laughing as he realized that even though there was lots of similarities people in the bronx and people in philly did not talk the same. symere probably thought artist was really insulting him. "nah, nah, nah, it's not a bad think! I think it's cute," artist explained, looking for sign of understanding in symere's face "like, i like how much you talk. i like you." 

"wait...what you mean you like me?"

W CLIFFHANGERRRR

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE OGSSS 

but bcs im nice (and i got 8 drafts) ima give yall a choice of what yall get next

.Plaqueboymax x Christnxtdoor

.mrow x sdot + jayklicken x nazgpg

.part 2 of this

.Lil yachty x kai cenat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 21
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
196K 705 24
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹