Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

An Invite

207 15 3
By dekuxtogaforlife

Weeks after Shigaraki was kicked out of the Funland, things still remained the same. While everyone did their own things, La Brava was in her room on her laptop was she continued searching for items that could help Gentle Criminal in his condition. But as she did so the screen of her monitor suddenly switched off.

~La Brava~

"What the?"

As she taps on to the spacebar repeatedly to attempt to turn her laptop back on, it suddenly switches back on. But instead of seeing a loading screen, La Brava sees a hand which has three fingers pulled down and two others sticking out which looked like an L.

~Joker's room~

Sitting at the edge of the bed was Joker (Deku) and sitting behind him was Toga who was rubbing his shoulders.

~Toga~

"So does that feel good, Puddin?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yeah it does. I've been so stressed out these past couple of weeks. Planning some new schemes, who to kill, and making some new jokes. All of it has been stressing me out."

~Toga~

"Well you don't have to be stressed out anymore. Your lovely Harley is here now to take care of you. In more ways than one."

Saying that last part of her sentence she whispers it into Joker's (Deku) ear, which peaks his interest as he glances over at her.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Is that so?"

~Toga~

"You bet puddin."

As Joker (Deku) turns his head towards Toga, who then leans in towards him and the parents to kiss him. But right when their lips were about to touch, La Brava suddenly barges into the room shouting."

~La Brava~

"Joker!"

From her doing this, Joker (Deku) and Toga stopped with your doing to look at La Brava who ran over to them with her laptop in her hands.

~Joker (Deku)~

"What is it little bird?"

~Toga~

"Yeah what is it!? You're interrupting me and my puddin's private time."

~La Brava~

"(Panting) I'm sorry to interrupt your moment but I have something to show you, Joker."

From saying this, La Brava hold her laptop in front of Joker (Deku) who looks at the monitor screening with Toga. As they looked at it they then heard a voice speak to them from the speakers of the laptop.

~Voice~

"Hello Mr. Joker. I am the leader of the Meta Liberation Army. You may not know me but I know you, and it turns out we have something in common. So I would love for us to have a conversation face to face. I am in the city of Deika. You'll be welcome with open arms and you'll be allowed to bring those you call allies with you as well. So I will be waiting here for you, Joker (Deku)."

After hearing that message it then began to repeat itself, which La Brava didn't let happen as she closed her laptop and looked at Joker.

~La Brava~

"So Joker, what do you want to do."

~Joker (Deku)~

Gather everyone. It's better that we all discuss this together."

~La Brava~

"Yes sir."

Saying this, La Brava quickly run out of the room. Leaving Joker (Deku) and Toga alone in the room together again.

~Toga~

"So Puddin, what do you think that's all about?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I don't know? But it's peaked my interest."

~Meeting room~

A few minutes later, everyone was gathered into the meeting room and were seated at the table, where they all looked over at Joker (Deku)

~Joker (Deku)~

"Now that everyone is an accountant for. I'll let the little bird show you while we're all here."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) extends out his left arm to La Brava, making everyone look over at her as she then opens her laptop. From her doing so everyone begins to hear the same message that Joker (Deku) heard earlier. Once everyone heard the message, La Brava closed laptop, making everyone to look back over at Joker (Deku).

~Joker (Deku)~

"So do any of you know who this leader of the Metal Liberation Army is?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"I do."

With Gentle Criminal sayings everyone turned their attention over to him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hm, then please Mr. Freeze. Tell us who this man is?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"I would tell you what I know. His name is Re-Destro, he is the son of the deceased villain, Destro. Like his father, he believes that people should be allowed to use them quirks freely. Similar to what you want.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I see. So have you met this, Re-Destro?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"No I have not. But I've seen pictures of what he looks like. I've even read his father's book which inspired me. And I'm sure that it has inspired others as well."

~Joker (Deku)~

"So are you saying that he might have an army?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"That I do not know. But it's best that we stay cautious around this man."

~Mr. Compress~

"I agree with Mr. Freeze. We don't know what this man could be capable of."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well then if that's the case then let us meet this man."

~Dabi~

"Are you sure about this? What if this Re-Destro guy prepare to chat for us?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well a trap is like a surprise. They're unexpected and catch you off guard but they can also be predictable. So if they're trapped is very predictable I'm sure we have nothing to worry about."

~Twice~

"I'm with Joker on this. I'm going with him"

~Toga~

"Yeah me too."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Does anyone else wish to tag along?"

~Dabi~

"Usually I'll flip a coin and decide whether I will go or not. But seeing that this is a big opportunity I'll tag along as well."

~Mr. Compress~

"Just says the riddle, why did the man climb the mountain? Because he wanted to. And I want to go with you as well."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Count me and La Brava in as well."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Looks like almost everyone has decided to come along. Right mustard?"

Joker (Deku) says this and smirks at Mustard who looked over at Joker (Deku).

~Mustard~

"I'll be willing to go."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good. But what about our special friend? Don't you need to stay here and make sure he doesn't cause a rampage?"

~Mustard~

"Actually he's quite more stable than he was before. So I think it's safe enough to bring him along."

Joker (Deku)

"Well that's good to hear. We'll leave tomorrow once it's the break of dawn."

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 330 8
After gaining more confidence on himself, Izuku goes and tries to talk to Ochaco however it seems Bakugo beat him to it. Now Izuku decided to change...
195K 11.4K 38
"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?", 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥. "𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
23.4K 540 11
(I don't own image) Basically in the fanfic Izuku takes on the role of Michael Myers, returning to his hometown 10 years later after murdering his mo...
339K 11.1K 65
"Deku-kun. You never really talked about your childhood. Can you tell us what it was like?" Fuck Bakugou's recently got rescued from the LOV. A few...