Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 58

Ch. 57

21 1 1
By EGvamp24

The train finally stopped and I had Topper back up close to it "Who the hell are we right now, Liv? This is ridiculous." Topper said and i shushed him. "Just keep backing up." I told him and he rolled his eyes, I opened the door and went to the back of the truck.

"How's it looking?" I asked as I looked inside the train "Still searching." Cleo said and Sarah got up and had Topper finish backing up until he was right up on the train. "That's good. That's good right there."

"You see it?"

I narrowed my eyes to see a crate and i pointed to it "Hey... look it that one." I said and Cleo turned to the crate I was pointing to. "This one says Cameron... It might be this one." She said and Pope smiled "Cameron Development. This is it. This is the cross. This is it!" He said and I smiled.

"Hey, what are we doing here?" Topper asked getting out of the truck "We'll put this in your truck bed." Pope said and Topper frowned "That's gonna scratch the paint." Topper complained and I sighed "You'll be able to get a thousand paint jobs after we do this." Pope said and he nodded. "This thing right here?" Topper questioned making me roll my eyes and turn to him "Just help us spot it, Top." I muttered and they got the crate up off the ground.

"Topper, help me! Help me with the door." Sarah whisper yelled and we got it by the door "Just push it this way... My dad's gonna kill me." Topper muttered and i stood there looking at him. "Guide it." Cleo told me and I heard a train horn blaring "Shit." I mumbled and Pope frowned "That can't be good." He said and I looked at the others.

"Quick!"

"Hurry up, let's go!"

The crate got stuck and we tried to pull it "Don't mess up the cross!" "Don't mess up the truck!" Pope and Topper went at it again and I rolled my eyes. "Guys hurry up!" I told them and I turned my head to see a security guard.

"Stop! Hey, stop!"

"Shit!"

"We gotta go." Cleo said and me and Sarah got into the truck while Pope and Cleo got into the bed of the truck. "Hold it right there." "Go, go, go!" I yelled to Topper and Pope stuck his head through the back window of the door "Punch it, Chewie!" "Go!" He and Sarah yelled and Topper sped down the track.

"How the hell can you live like this? You two come from a good family." Topper yelled at me and Sarah and I rolled my eyes "Just drive!" I yelled and we got to the road and I saw a cop car following us "Shit! The cops are on us!" I yelled and I looked to my siblings "Hold on tight." I told them and they held on to each other.

Someone came up beside us and i frowned "We got somebody on us." I looked out the window to see JJ's bike and I sighed in relief "That's JJ and Kie." Sarah muttered and Topper frowned "What is he doing?" "I don't know." I muttered, knowing JJ he's thinking of doing something stupid.

"What are you doing?"

"Top, keep going straight." JJ yelled through the window and Topper nodded. "Y'all be careful. All right?" "Topper, hold it steady." I muttered and he kept looking between the road and JJ's bike. "I'm trying." Topper said and I prayed that they'll both be okay because I can not loose anyone else.

"Get ready to jump." JJ yelled and my eyes widened.

"What?" Both Kiara and Pope yelled and Kie frowned "Have you lost your mind?" "Probably! Get ready to jump." JJ told her and I shook my head, he's gonna get both of them killed.

"Come on. Come on. I've got you. I've got you. Come on." Pope yelled and I opened the window "Kie, what are you doing? Are you guys insane?!?" I yelled and Kie just stood up on the bike carefully and Pope helped her onto the truck. "Easy, easy now." "Be careful." Topper told them and JJ revved his engine then slowed down.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Are you good? Did she make it?" Topper asked and I nodded, I watched as JJ turned around on his bike and i frowned "What's he gonna do?" "I don't know!" I yelled and looked back through the window. "I don't think he knows either." Pope said and he grabbed something off the ground "He's trying to get killed." "Okay, maybe he's just trying to get rid of the cops." Topper said reassuring me while I looked between Kie and where JJ was. He began charging toward the cop car and i frowned, he threw the item at the cop car and they turned around chasing JJ now "He did it! They're chasing him." Topper muttered as we all looked back.

"Topper, stop. Stop the truck." Sarah told him and he shook his head "Oh my God. I'm not stopping the truck." Topper said and i felt my breath feeling stuck. "Hey! Stop the truck." "Stop the truck!" Pope and Cleo yelled and I held my chest "We're going to get JJ." "I'm not going to jail for you. No chance." Topper yelled and I took a deep breath "Topper, please stop the truck." I muttered and he turned to me lookout the pleading in my eyes then sighed.

"All right. All right, damn it! All right. All right." Topper yelled stopping the car and I gripped my siblings tightly. "Turn around!" Pope and Cleo yelled and Topper shook his head "I'm not going... I'm not going to jail." Topper muttered and I looked at Frankie to see the terror in her eyes "Topper, look at me." I yelled and he looked back at me and my siblings.

"They're gonna arrest him. We can't leave him behind." I told him and he just shook his head "Topper, please. I love him." I told him and Frankie mumbled his name, he looked at her. "Please help JJ." She muttered and he sighed. "Damn it. Damn." He muttered under his breath and nodded "Okay! Okay." He said and looked at my siblings "Hold on okay." He told them and we turned down the road trying to catch up to JJ and the cop.

"Go faster. You need to go faster." Sarah told him and he groaned "I'm trying." He told us and I held my siblings tighter.

"Let's go!"

"Move it!"

"I'm risking my life for this shit." Topper yelled and I covered Frankie's ears "Language, please!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, i didn't know we were going to be in a high speed chase. Why did you bring them in the first place? Aren't you supposed to be a responsible big sister!" Topper yelled and I glared at him "I'm sorry i didn't know we were going to be doing a high-stake heist today!" "It's gonna be fine." Sarah said and I rolled my eyes "Turn left!" Pope yelled and Topper shook his head "No, I'm not... No. I'm getting out of here. " "Go! Yes! Yes! Topper!" We all yelled and Sarah grabbed the wheel to turn it.

I saw JJ go around and i frowned "There he is. What is he doing?" I questioned and Pope shrugged.

"I don't know."

"No way, he's up on the overpass." Kie said and i frowned as he went up onto the overpass and I saw another car coming.

I watched in horror as I saw JJ's bike fly off the overpass, I screamed for JJ not knowing if he survived that fall or not. Topper stopped the car and Kiara jumped out, I was frozen in fear "Liv? Liv! Come on!" Topper yelled and I opened the car door.

"JJ! JJ!" We all yelled and I looked back at my siblings "Guys, stay in the car!" I yelled at them and kept looking around. "JJ!" "Where is he?" Kiara kept asking and I shook my head "I don't- I- I don't know." I muttered and I stared at the mushed up bike, my breath hitched.

"I wish I could say I did that on purpose, but that was the gnarliest powerslide I've ever done." JJ muttered as we all turned to him and I caught my breath. "You're alive!" Pope laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"Shit, that was gnarly."

"That was trucking, dude. Oh Jesus. Oh God."

I stared at JJ as everyone hugged him and suddenly JJ looked to Kiara, I just stood there watching their every move. "The pleasantries are nice, but we should get out of here." Pope said and Kie and JJ looked at me and I shook my head "Don't... don't ever do that again... or else I'll never talk to you again." I muttered and he nodded.

I looked to the ground closing my eyes and sighed "Hey! Hey, you kids, don't move." A cop yelled and my eyes widened "Go. Go!" JJ yelled and pulled me and Kie to the truck. "Stay right there. I said stay right there!" The cop yelled again and Topper drove fast. I held Frankie, she laid her head in between my neck. "Shit, they definitely called it in." "Top, Top! Turn here! Turn here!" JJ shouted leaning over me and Frankie with Julian in his lap.

"Don't touch... don't touch the driver, man." "Topper, turn around." He yelled again over him and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop. He said don't touch the driver!"

"It's a liability."

"Then go faster."

Everyone yelled and I saw Frankie hold her hands to her ears "Hey!" I yelled and they all stopped, noticing Frankie and I pulled her into a hug.

"Look, if I go faster, that's gonna draw attention." Topper went on and JJ sighed "Yeah, I feel like that ship has sailed." JJ said and Tooper rolled his eyes.

"You guys are a nightmare. Do you argue about everything?" He questioned turning to us and Cleo sighed "Put the pedal to the metal, boy!" "Maybe put it a little bit.
You're going 65!" Her and JJ yelled and Topper looked at me and I nodded then held Frankie tightly.

"All right. Screw it. Here we go."

"Let's just go faster."

"Hold on guys!" I told my siblings and they held on to us as Topper started flooring it. "There you go. That's what I'm talking about." JJ yelled and suddenly we hit a bump making my siblings scream and I turned to see the cross being tossed up.

"Hey!"

"Stop."

"Topper stop the truck!" I yelled and the tires screeched and the cross fell off the back of the truck "Stop, stop! We lost the cross!" Pope yelled and Topper stopped the truck.

"Great, Topper."

"You guys told me to go faster." Topper said and we all got out of the truck and I kneeled down next to my siblings "Are you guys okay?" I checked if they were okay before looking at the crate where the cross was supposed to be but it wasn't there.

"What the hell?"

"Shit. It's fake." Pope muttered and my siblings walked towards me clinging to my side "What was supposed to be in there?" Robbie asked and I sighed "A gold cross... that's why we were gone for so long." I told him and I looked at Pope to see his look of defeat on his face.

"It's all a freaking fake."

"Of course, we did. Of course, we stole a fake."

"Pope, I'm so sorry." Sarah muttered and I heard sirens wailing in the distance "Y'all hear that? Okay, I can't be here. My grandfather's a judge." Topper said and I just kept looking at Pope.

"Dog, would you relax? They're not gonna think some dude in flip-flops is a part of a robbery."

"Oh yeah, with the crate sitting right next to my truck. I'm sure we'll be fine." Topper argued and I rolled my eyes "Pope, we gotta go." I told him and he just kept looking at the crate. I knew it could have been Rafe, he must have taken it first.

"Y'all coming?"

"We got to go... Pope." Kie said and I placed a hand on his shoulder "Pope, we got to go..." I told him and Cleo came by his side too. "We gonna find it. We gonna find it later." She told him and i thought of a plan "Pope, we gotta go now... I promise you we'll get it back... we're going to get it back." I told him and he looked me in the eyes and I nodded "We gonna find it. Come on." Cleo said and he nodded back.

We got back in the car and we drove back to the ferry and I got my car, I placed my siblings in the car and JJ came over to me "Can we talk?" He asked and I sighed "I need to get my siblings home, my dad's probably worried sick." I told him and he looked at the ground. "Liv, we're going to have to talk about it." JJ muttered and i shook my head and sighed. "Just not tonight, JJ." I muttered and he shrugged "Then when?" He asked and I sighed again "I don't know, I just- I- uh I think we should..." "No, don't say it please. Liv I-" he stopped and I felt tear's running down my cheek.

"Liv, nothing happened when you saw me and Kiara... okay, I love you." He said and I closed my eyes and sighed "I think we... we jumped into this real quickly... I- I don't think I'm ready... I need to think things over." I said, my voice shaky from trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled wiping my tears and getting into my car then turning on the car, I looked into the rear view to see JJ getting smaller and smaller as I drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 24 7
in which dani and jj come from two very different social classes and dani so happens to be related to the biggest asshole living on the outer bank...
57.6K 858 83
Growing up in the shadow of her older half brother, John B, would not have been the life Harley would have chosen. But then again, she also wouldn't...
109K 2K 43
**written before season 2&3** With John B missing at sea, the Pogues have split apart. John B's twin sister, Paisley, and JJ are certain that John B...
69.7K 2.9K 16
-π–πŽπ‘π“π‡π˜ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” ᡏⁱᡃʳᡃ αΆœα΅ƒΚ³Κ³α΅‰Κ³α΅ƒ 'π™π™π™šπ™§π™š'𝙨 π™£π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙀𝙣'...