Ch. 50

Olivia

Olivia

We got to a long dirt road with two big grassy space filled with guards with guard dogs and guns on both sides and at the end of the road stood a big mansion.

"Welcome to Vaux Hall. Where you'll be staying." Nathan said and I frowned, this is definitely bigger than Ward. "Don't worry, you and your friend won't get hurt... if you do exactly what Carlos Singh says. He's my friend, the high up friend I was telling you about on the Coastal Venture." He told me and I nodded.

"Where's my siblings?"

"They're safe... just do whatever Singh wants and then you'll see them again." He said and we got to the mansion then a guard opened my door and grabbed my arm pulling me out.

Nathan came around the Jeep and took my arm from the guard and began pulling me towards the mansion.

I saw Kiara and I sighed in relief "Kie!" "Liv!" She yelled trying to run towards me but the guard held her back. "Kiara... good to see you again." Nathan smirked and Kiara frowned "I knew you were behind this." Kiara growled and he chuckled. "Follow me." He muttered walking towards the mansion and me and Kie looked at each other then a guard pulled me and Kiara inside, a maid judging on the uniform was there at the front door to greet us silently.

I looked around to see these artifacts in glass cases, they looked priceless and interesting "Take them upstairs. Orinoco Room." She said and my dad pulled me closer to him "After you talk with Singh, you and I have some Father and Daughter bonding to catch up on." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't wait."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

"What the hell was that? Why would they want to kidnap Kiara? And Liv?" "It doesn't make any sense." John B and Sarah said and I sighed "It's called bait." I told them and I paced back and forth.

"I am so sick of this... Do you think there's any way we could trust the cops?" Sarah asked and I scoffed "The cops? You're joking, right? You seriously think your daddy hasn't called them already?" I told her and she shrugged.

"I have a crazy idea. Why don't we call my parents?" "And say what, Pope?" John B asked and he shrugged "And say we're alive. I haven't seen my family in I don't know how long. They're probably worried sick about me. And what about Liv's dad, Chris is alive! We can just call and maybe ask them to wire us some money or something." Pope said and I rolled my eyes.

"And put them in danger?" "I got a better idea. And faster." I said pulling out Portis's wallet. "Whose is that?" "You think I'm gonna go through someone's backpack and not pinch their wallet?" I told Sarah and pulled out his license "Jimmy Portis, 101 Cattle Wash... I bet that's where they got Kiara and Liv. All right? That's where we're going." I told them and they looked unsure.