Highway to Heaven 🔞

By kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... More

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

15. 반전

1.9K 71 35
By kyukyu_ji

Ricky loves dates with Gyuvin, probably a bit too much, which often made him get to the agreed place earlier than expected. Like when he went to pick his boyfriend from the house at least an hour early- Gyuvin hadn't even showered. Ricky felt a little apologetic that he couldn't help the excitement, the other found it cute anyways. He asked Ricky to stay and wait while he went to finish dressing up. At first, Ricky was just scrolling and getting bored, but luckily, Gyuvin's roommate came to say hi.

Park Gunwook- Ricky found him very cute for the few encounters they had. A tall and handsome boy, with an intimidating first impression but that vanishes when he smiles an adorable gummy smile like the happy guy he is. The duality fascinated Ricky so much that he quickly bonded with the friendly junior.

"Ricky hyung, hi!" Gunwook excitedly spoke.

"Oh, hey, Gunwookie." He smiled, "What's up?"

"Cool." Gunwook shrugged, taking a seat, "Going on a date?"

"Hm, shopping." Ricky answered, "Wanna come along?"

"What? No." Gunwook chuckled, "It's your date, I don't wanna be the third person."

"Oh right." Ricky mumbled once, but then excitedly asked, "Then do you want anything?"

"Like?"

"Anything- like clothes or food or accessories-"

"Hyung!" Gunwook said laughing, "I get that you're rich! You don't have to flaunt it like that."

Ricky tsked, "I'm not flaunting, just willing to get you something."

With a shake of his head, the younger said, "Thanks hyung, but I'm okay."

"Alright, fine." Ricky sounded a little disappointed as he unlocked his phone again. But Gunwook distracted him soon, "You can get me something though."

"Really? What?" Ricky asked, his eyes shining.

"Um- it's about one of your friends." Said Gunwook, "Who went to the movies that day."

"Mm.. Taerae hyung?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what about him?" Ricky looked a tad bit confused.

"I was wondering... I mean, he looked kinda upset that day, so does he have like- some sort of problem going on?"

"Not something I know of... Why? Did he say something about it?"

"Nah, he avoided it." Gunwook said.

With a shrug the Chinese guy spoke, "Then maybe he was just tired, I don't know."

"Hm.. Is he with someone though? Like in a relationship?" Gunwook casually asked.

"No, he's single." Ricky said. "Why are you asking though?"

"Oh, just-"

"Cause this guy right here is bewitched by your friend!" Gyuvin, who had just finished showering answered on his roommate's behalf upon hearing the last bit of the conversation.

"Ahhh! Hyung!" Gunwook whined, "I was being so smooth, why did you have to ruin it??"

"Wait what?" Ricky glanced at Gunwook's and then Gyuvin's face, "You- you like him?? Already?"

"Tsk, not 'like' already, I'm just- curious." The younger defended himself.

"He wants you to arrange him a date with Taerae hyung." Gyuvin answered, "Now come on, how hard was asking that?"

"Aish! You evil Kim Gyuvin." Gunwook murmured.

"So that's why... Huh?" Ricky smirked, even elbowed Gunwook. The younger tried to stay unbothered but ended up smiling too. In the end, he dropped all the act and said, "He seemed really cool.. and yeah, he looked kinda upset,so I.. I guess I just wanna get to know him."

"Okay, I'll see if he agrees to meet you." Ricky said, standing up, cause Gyuvin had already vanished inside his room, and Rick wanted to go talk to him, or help him get ready.

"How come he's single though?" Gunwook asked, "I mean, he's just so stunning!"

Ricky shrugged, before taking his leave. Gunwook stood there asking the same question in his head again, then, thinking about Taerae's face, went back to his room.

-

Gyuvin and Ricky's first stop was obviously the mall. They both loved shopping and had a knack for spending behind expensive gifts for each other, so they bought clothes and jewelleries for each others. It was cool actually, seeing two rich, tall and handsome boyfriends being in love and spending to their hearts' content. Gyuvin was flirting nonstop, his way was mostly funny and full of tease, while Ricky's reactions were supposedly unbothered, but faint pink would often embrace his cheeks, so Gyuvin would end up grinning. They were clinging onto each other (mostly Gyuvin) or holding hands as they ended shopping and having a meal together. It was almost evening when they were done.

And none of them wanted to end the date.

"Ricky, I have a plan." Gyuvin suddenly said, making the other look in question, "What plan?"

"Get in!" Gyuvin pushed his man inside the car without answering, "You'll love it."

"But what?" Asked the other, as Gyuvin took the driver's seat, winking, "Trust me, I know you'll like it."

And then he started driving, in a completely different direction.

"What's going on inside your head, Gyuvinnie?" Ricky jokingly asked, "Are you kidnapping me?"

"Maybe?" Gyuvin played along, "I'm taking you to a secluded, abandoned building."

"And then what? You're gonna torture me to death?"

"Mmm, I'm gonna make love to you, sweetie." Gyuvin winked, making Ricky laugh. He kept driving, and a few minutes later, made a call. Ricky realized upon hearing them talk, that the younger was booking them a room for the night. He quickly looked up the name of the hotel and- it was near a beach.

"Seriously?" Ricky asked, "You're taking me to the beach at night?"

"You don't know, Kim Ricky, how romantic night walks in the beach is."

Well, you could have told me at least. I didn't... Bring anything with me."

"We can buy stuff from there, babe." Gyuvin said, "Come on, don't you wanna hear the sound of the ocean with me?"

"I guess." Ricky looked outside the window. He was actually excited. The impromptu night out was too delightful to think about. Just walking side by side while holding hands with his loved one, with the ocean breeze hugging them both- he could already picture how freaking ethereal it would feel. And he loved Gyuvin's plan, all in all, his smartness.

They eventually reached the destination at around 10, it was almost a 3 hours long journey. But Gyuvin wasn't exhausted at all, when he put their stuff in the hotel room, bought beach shirts and shorts for themselves and then, around half an hour later, set off to enjoy night on the sand.

It was more romantic than Ricky had imagined. Because the cooling breeze brought along tales from the depth of the ocean and Gyuvin held him securely through the scares of the unknown. He felt safe. Protected, loved. The cold sand tickled their toes through the beach sandals, which they took off soon to feel the ocean water. Gyuvin went behind his man, and hugged him around the waist as they both stared at the vastness of the sea that met the dark sky at the horizon in a blurry line. Gyuvin's warm breath was a blanket for Ricky's neck in the cold night, and his warm embrace was the saving grace. Gyuvin spoke in his neck, "Do you like it?"

Ricky softly touched Gyuvin's cheek, "You know me well, Gyu."

"Of course, I do." Gyuvin kissed the space between Ricky's neck and shoulder, "I love you."

Ricky turned his head slightly, to find Gyuvin's lips, "Me too." He softly pecked those plump lips, making Gyuvin shy out and smile. They got back to enjoying the sound and darkness of the night. The wind was blowing hard, making their shirts and hair fly. They felt small sand particles on their faces, bodies, clothes. It soon got kinda uncomfortable, plus cold. So they started walking again, hand in hand.

They reached a nearby bar later on. And of course, they had to taste locally made cocktails. There weren't that many people, mostly local people and a few tourists like them. They took their time settling in and after getting their drinks, sipping on, while talking about everything and anything. Neither of the two was very good at handling alcohol, so they got tipsy pretty soon. In order not to get too drunk, they got up, and started to dance. A local guitarist was playing, they started grooving along the soft melody. Soon, Gyuvin pulled Ricky by the waist and they started getting intimate. Bodies on bodies, slow dancing, lips ghosting on lips. It didn't take long for Gyuvin to let those lips meet and, they started kissing intently.

Maybe people saw, maybe they did not, but the kiss soon got heated. So much that Gyuvin started touching Ricky on his shirt, on the back of his shorts. When Ricky realized that they were going a bit too wild for the audience, he broke the kiss, asking Gyuvin to go back to the room with him.

Gyuvin agreed, and pulled him by the arm to rush back to the hotel room.

The shirts were easy to get rid of, so they did, immediately after closing the door behind them. Their lips locked like puzzle pieces coming together, their hands found home in each other's body. Gyuvin loved how slim Ricky's whole body was, his large palms alone managed to hold that waist. He loved how expensive and exotic Ricky smelled. How beautiful he looked up close, how his eyes trembled when the kiss got too intense. Gyuvin loved to take notes of all.

He pulled away, then kissed the neck of the older male. Ricky closed his eyes, feeling the pleasure. He also, very subtly pulled Gyuvin to let their chests meet together.

It was getting hot, and Gyuvin wanted to go all the way, since they still haven't done it.

So he tugged at Ricky's shorts, asking him to take it off. Ricky immediately pulled away from the kiss, maybe even retracted his body. With a  confused look on his face, the younger asked, "What-"

"Uh... Nothing." Ricky shut his eyes, his whole body shrinking from embarrassment.

"Hey, what..." Gyuvin tried to touch his shoulder, upon which, Ricky stiffened again.

"Ricky?" Gyuvin looked a bit annoyed, "Why?"

"I... Uh... I'm not..  really- ready to do it yet."

"But it's.. it's been so long, shouldn't you be- shouldn't you try to- you knew we were going on a date."

"The beach date wasn't planned, Gyuvin. How would I know?"

"I'm not talking about this." Gyuvin asked, his voice dripping disappointment, "You've been like this from the very beginning. Yes, I tried to understand, that you've never done it, or it's your first time, or you may need more time. But don't you think you're taking too long?"

Ricky sighed, "I can't help it, Gyu. It's not easy."

"How is it difficult? Like, it's me. Don't you trust me?" Gyuvin sounded upset.

"I do!" Ricky added, holding Gyuvin's hands, "You know it well."

"But it doesn't show." Gyuvin took his hands off, standing up, "I've been trying to understand but- everyone has to go through this stage. You're not a kid. Why can't you just risk it once?"

Ricky stood up too, he started to get pretty worked up as well, "You have never done it, how would you know? It's not as easy as it sounds. People have a lot of things they're scared of, you as my boyfriend shouldn't force it on me."

"I'm not forcing anything!" Gyuvin defended himself, "I'm just saying that all your fear and hesitation- they're unnecessary."

"To me, they're not." Ricky fought back the huge lump of sadness that crept up his throat. He really wished he were as chill as the other, but it mattered a big deal to him. He expected his boyfriend to be supportive about it.

"Ricky, you're being annoying now, you know that?" Gyuvin said instead of being understanding.

"Yeah, of course." Ricky said. He felt a sudden rush of rage inside him, maybe he expected too much from Gyuvin. Maybe the younger wasn't any different. "You just wanna fuck me, that's why we're dating, right?" He blurted out. Of course not meaning those, but his fuming eyes concealed that.

"No, what-" Gyuvin sighed, trying to calm down, "Look, we're here. It's so nice and we just- I mean it's just the perfect night! I thought maybe you would be brave enough to embrace me and we can make love to each other, but you're just holding onto something that's not even an issue. And you're blaming it on me, like- what do you expect me to do?"

"Maybe try to understand?" Ricky said, "Or maybe if you want it so much, just let me top for once?"

"Fuck!" Gyuvin cursed, "And now you've said it- you know I can't- it doesn't work that way!"

"See? We all have our pwn problems, but you're only pointing out mine. " He shuffled on his feet, and saw how Gyuvin's expression fell. It hit him hard. So Gyuvin really just brought him to the beach for a 'perfect-love-making-session'. Nothing else. He saw the other stand there for a while, then march out of the room. Ricky sat down on the bed, trying to calm himself, but he couldn't. He was sad and scared and frustrated. He never thought that the man who made him feel so safe a while ago suddenly made him feel all the negativity in the world.

He packed up his things, then walked out of the room while dialling in a certain number.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 611 15
in which ricky realises his feelings for his best friend, gyuvin.
20.5K 1.2K 38
"Hanbin, I'll give you two weeks to find someone to get married with to inherit your grandfather's will." "What? You know I'm not interested in dati...
5.4K 303 16
Yujin's older brother Gyuvin has a new friend named Ricky. Ricky is a new student in his school from China who moved to Korea. Ever since he met Ric...
11.4K 961 17
where Ricky gets a text from an unknown number and he replies. but behind the act of being quirky friends, there's a twist. - gyuricky text au !! hig...